CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518098 May 28, 2014
HRRRMPH ! This miscreant - As all male Kid Killers should have been considered a Warlock and after being released from the Stocks should have been strapped to the Ducking Stool - Barbaric customs I know - But we Druids are known not to Fugg around too much.
Anyone here ever seen a Druid accused of killing Kids ???
US man to get life for tossing daughter into creek

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_off/us-man-...
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#518099 May 28, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah BLAH. are you trying to say something?
After reading your diatribe from last night, I thought you had broken up with Topix or atleast those on this thread. Welcome back. If you weren't here, we might forget to talk about casey.
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#518100 May 28, 2014
At least

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#518101 May 28, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading your diatribe from last night, I thought you had broken up with Topix or atleast those on this thread. Welcome back. If you weren't here, we might forget to talk about casey.
LOL! The troll keeps pecking away, with the mentality of a 7 year old with no limits.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#518103 May 28, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah blah. Hot air meet Ronald T rex.
You enjoy giving good judge-its to yourself by changing hats
You might as well because your the only person who believes you
None of the good poster's will never lower their intelligence to meet your stupidity including me.
Go post to Cindy, I am sure she will agree with you on anything.Unfortunately she post on the sites that have banned you.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#518104 May 28, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah BLAH. are you trying to say something?
Yea, GFY x 100 for starters
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#518108 May 28, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you know you have no life. Poor things
I'm just happy that I can share it with you.
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#518109 May 28, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading your diatribe from last night, I thought you had broken up with Topix or atleast those on this thread. Welcome back. If you weren't here, we might forget to talk about casey.
I've been wondering why there isn't a test of some sort for people who want to purchase a gun. In every state, anyone wanting a driver's license has to take both a written test & a driving test.

So why couldn't there be a brief psychological test before gun registration that could potentially weed out the real whack jobs, the obvious ones. Even those who may never have been diagnosed with serious mental issues could be winnowed out. Asking someone questions about PAST psychological behavior and/or treatment doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

What do you think?
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518110 May 28, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! The troll keeps pecking away, with the mentality of a 7 year old with no limits.
I find that the Trolls become even more frustrated -IF rather than replying to their hate filled mundane comments we simply discuss them in the 3rd Party twixt easch other .

EXAMPLE :
Hi MARny ! Proof positive that rather than use IT"S diaphragm to take oxygen to the brain IT uses the Oxygen to pump up IT"S bike tires. Which of course need a regular supply of air due to the heavy weight it carries- Weight would be a lot less if IT were to clean off the dead skin cells left on the seat left from Chub Rub.

Always good for a few chortles and guffaws is IT when observing IT"S craving for attention.
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518111 May 28, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been wondering why there isn't a test of some sort for people who want to purchase a gun. In every state, anyone wanting a driver's license has to take both a written test & a driving test.
So why couldn't there be a brief psychological test before gun registration that could potentially weed out the real whack jobs, the obvious ones. Even those who may never have been diagnosed with serious mental issues could be winnowed out. Asking someone questions about PAST psychological behavior and/or treatment doesn't seem to be doing the trick.
What do you think?
I kinda agree - But if there was a Red Flag that means the Therapist would have to be contacted- Whereby answer would of course be ' Therapist /Client Privilege' information denied.

Pretty much like a Troll Hater being allowed to ride a bike fom thread to thread - Obviously deranged but no Mental Disability background check was done on IT.
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#518112 May 28, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been wondering why there isn't a test of some sort for people who want to purchase a gun. In every state, anyone wanting a driver's license has to take both a written test & a driving test.
So why couldn't there be a brief psychological test before gun registration that could potentially weed out the real whack jobs, the obvious ones. Even those who may never have been diagnosed with serious mental issues could be winnowed out. Asking someone questions about PAST psychological behavior and/or treatment doesn't seem to be doing the trick.
What do you think?
I think it's a great idea. However I think any attempt to restrict any gun ownership will be deemed as a violation of the second amendment.

If a doctor cannot ask a patient if he owns a gun, I'm sure asking about treatment would be a HIPAA violation.

I don't think this speeding train can be stopped. I think we should just stop selling ammunition. That isn't controlled by the second amendment.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#518113 May 28, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
an nother blah blah blah
No way ! It couldn't be Race.. Everybody likes race.
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#518115 May 28, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Im glad you don't have a gun. You might hurt yourself.
Do you have guns?
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#518117 May 28, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's a great idea. However I think any attempt to restrict any gun ownership will be deemed as a violation of the second amendment.
If a doctor cannot ask a patient if he owns a gun, I'm sure asking about treatment would be a HIPAA violation.
I don't think this speeding train can be stopped. I think we should just stop selling ammunition. That isn't controlled by the second amendment.
Well, of course while I was pondering this, I kept hearing the NRA screaming. I know this would never happen, but I just don't understanding why there aren't more safeguards in place to prevent people like the crazy Elliot Rodger from receiving a gun permit.

And I don't understand why automatic/semiautomatic weapons aren't illegal.
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518118 May 28, 2014
How ironic that just a few days ago there were those of us who took time to acknowledge our Vets past and present who served this county.

This makes my heart feel sad......

'' US veterans waited 115 days for care'

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-27613...
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#518119 May 28, 2014
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have guns?
Perish the thought.
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#518120 May 28, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm afraid I might hurt myself.
I have the same feeling, for you and me.
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#518123 May 28, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of course while I was pondering this, I kept hearing the NRA screaming. I know this would never happen, but I just don't understanding why there aren't more safeguards in place to prevent people like the crazy Elliot Rodger from receiving a gun permit.
And I don't understand why automatic/semiautomatic weapons aren't illegal.
"The National Rifle Association of America had total revenue of $227.8 million and assets worth $163 million.
The NRA Foundation had assets of $80.4 million and raised $21.2 million.
The CRDF raised $875,500 and has $4.4 million in assets,
The NRA spent $9.9 million on the NRA-ILAThe National Rifle Association of America had total revenue of $227.8 million and assets worth $163 million.
The NRA Foundation had assets of $80.4 million and raised $21.2 million.
The CRDF raised $875,500 and has $4.4 million in assets,
The NRA spent $9.9 million on the NRA-ILA"
SLICK BREND

Lake Forest, CA

#518125 May 28, 2014
Perfect example of deranged Hate Filled Lonely Misbegotten Troll who left the State Thread then pedaled her bumsky over to Chat....

BooBoo
United States
#19056
17 hrs ago
Hello

LMAO! The real Missyfit then replied to her own comment.....


Reply
#19057
17 hrs ago
Nobody is home Brrrend
AN other

Waynesville, NC

#518126 May 28, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's because I'm a Polack.
I do love your paintings. Were you inspired by Mondrian?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min bob53h 1,563,311
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 2 hr Princess Hey 657
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 12,991
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 19,635
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 28,147
One Word (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,527
last post wins! (Jul '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 6,037

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages