CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#517485 May 18, 2014
http://caseyanthonyisinnocent.com/

LMAO 11 members!

I just joined!

How sweet they have Jodi Arias on the same page for support...hahaahhahaha.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#517486 May 18, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
http://caseyanthonyisinnocent. com/
LMAO 11 members!
I just joined!
How sweet they have Jodi Arias on the same page for support...hahaahhahaha.
Wrong website..It's a PRIVATE GROUP...
Jose's face is NOWHERE near our group...
You need to be invited to join and approved...

Sorry..your not invited cuz you wouldn't never be approved..

Nice try...You LIE..

Level 6

Location hidden

#517487 May 18, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing a SECRET GROUP PAGE,and only 11 member's,wont last long with 11 complete idiot's trying to make the other ten believe everything they write.
I bet the 11 consict of you,you,you,you,you,you,you,yo u,you,you and you.
That sounds familiar, Casey I-I-I-I-I_Me-Me-Me-Me-Me and Me
Poor thang...Calm down already...
Whatever you say won't change nothing!
Sweet Dreams..

Level 6

Location hidden

#517488 May 18, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post he case suit for your law suit against the State of Fla,because that is the only way a federal judge would make a decision on anything you claim.
You WISH...

The case is pending in Federal Court....RULES are different..
don't you know Star-Trex...
Sweet Dreams

Level 6

Location hidden

#517489 May 18, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow 11 of you,that means there are 6,989 billion people who disagree with you,so your percentage would be 0.000000000000 1/10,000 %.
Yep your on a roll
Oh! and a TV SHOW....
Shhhuuuttt!
Sweet Dreams

Level 8

New York

#517490 May 18, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing a SECRET GROUP PAGE,and only 11 member's,wont last long with 11 complete idiot's trying to make the other ten believe everything they write.
I bet the 11 consict of you,you,you,you,you,you,you,yo u,you,you and you.
That sounds familiar, Casey I-I-I-I-I_Me-Me-Me-Me-Me and Me
12 now! LOL...I thought the pathological liar did not support Casey, just her dead daughter that Casey murdered. Funny how things change from day to day,
T-REX

Chico, CA

#517491 May 18, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Liars can never keep their stories straight, especially pathological liars.
Amazing isn't it Mary.on a couple of her post she definitely was sure she would be mentioned on a national talk show,didn't happen and yet she claims it is never about her getting 15 minutes of fame.
One very mentally sick individual.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#517492 May 18, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You WISH...
Sweet Dreams
You have no idea what the rules are,but I assure you I do.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#517493 May 18, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You WISH...
Sweet Dreams
"" The case is pending in Federal Court ""
No it isn't,( for fact) and it's in your imagination only.If it is,post your lawyer's name and the day he filed your lawsuit.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#517494 May 18, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. Take a look at her FB support page, 1,221 likes...LOL
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/case...
Websites such as CaseyAnthonyIsInnocent.com fuel moral, financial support for 'the most hated woman in America'
"The most hated woman in America" lives off the kindness of strangers. And quite a few strangers, it seems.
Casey Anthony, found not guilty in the 2011 death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, is so hated that she rarely shows her face in public.
She came out of seclusion on Monday for the first time since her acquittal, only to admit in a bankruptcy hearing in Tampa that she has no job, no car and little money.
"I guess you could say I'm living free off the kindness" of others, Anthony said.
Poor little murderer looked so scared in the Video and Mumbles was her knight in shining armor, how sweet.

Level 8

New York

#517495 May 18, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing isn't it Mary.on a couple of her post she definitely was sure she would be mentioned on a national talk show,didn't happen and yet she claims it is never about her getting 15 minutes of fame.
One very mentally sick individual.
She's a legend in her own sick mind...LOL!

Level 8

New York

#517496 May 18, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little murderer looked so scared in the Video and Mumbles was her knight in shining armor, how sweet.
It would not surprise me on bit if she had something sexual going on with mumbles. The filthy old pig.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#517497 May 18, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor thang...Calm down already...
Whatever you say won't change nothing!
Sweet Dreams..
Sorry but its you that has your eye nerves connected to your AZZ and you have a shytty outlook on life.
You are the one who is doing everything possible,writing lies about your sighting,investigating a president's death, trying to handcuff the President ( that is the biggest lie as yet ) and claiming you have all this inter action with all these important people and yet you cannot provide one verifiable fact you have done all this.
Let me assure you just the fact ( your lie ) that you were going to Handcuff George Bush,would have been on every new's station in the world,because the SS would have restrained you or a SS sniper would have shot you long before you ever got close enough to see him.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#517498 May 18, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
It would not surprise me on bit if she had something sexual going on with mumbles. The filthy old pig.
You do get around. Nice stuff.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#517499 May 18, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt about that one bit,maybe thats why Mumbles wife has filed for divorce so the rumor goes. Another one also, Charles Greene's wife raised HOLY HELL when he took to representing Casey pro-bono. Guess Jose let them all know she was easy.

Level 6

Location hidden

#517500 May 18, 2014
Night Night.......... people...
Sweet Dreams!
Smile!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#517501 May 18, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
Night Night.......... people...
Sweet Dreams!
Smile!
Did you tuck your tail under your butt after you ran off.

Level 8

New York

#517502 May 18, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you tuck your tail under your butt after you ran off.
Don't you find it funny that Murph is robo posting in the same manner as rambler did? Her stories change on a daily basis. She doesn't support Casey yet she is in a private group of 11, soon to be 12 ;-) that supports the child killer. You and I both know Rexy that she is on watch lists. Can you imagine what the legal system has on her and most likely restraining orders.

Level 8

New York

#517503 May 18, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but its you that has your eye nerves connected to your AZZ and you have a shytty outlook on life.
You are the one who is doing everything possible,writing lies about your sighting,investigating a president's death, trying to handcuff the President ( that is the biggest lie as yet ) and claiming you have all this inter action with all these important people and yet you cannot provide one verifiable fact you have done all this.
Let me assure you just the fact ( your lie ) that you were going to Handcuff George Bush,would have been on every new's station in the world,because the SS would have restrained you or a SS sniper would have shot you long before you ever got close enough to see him.
ROFL, her trying to handcuff a president? SS would have shot her!

Level 8

New York

#517504 May 18, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt about that one bit,maybe thats why Mumbles wife has filed for divorce so the rumor goes. Another one also, Charles Greene's wife raised HOLY HELL when he took to representing Casey pro-bono. Guess Jose let them all know she was easy.
LOL..She's a master manipulator! Mason is just that stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min BlueFlag 1,656,823
News Palins look to land and sea to build wealth; es... (Oct '08) 1 hr Italo 6
Happy Cats Purr! 1 hr Kitty 3
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) 2 hr Frindly 1,191
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr LizW 73,878
Who is better? Orlando Health or Florida Hospi... 4 hr Tony S 4
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 5 hr NoMoPuerto 1,341

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages