Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#516389 May 4, 2014
Check this out Riverside!!!! Just for you!

Ihttps://www.facebook.com/IFea kingLoveScience/photos/a.45644 9604376056.98921.3671164899760 35/812610615426618/?type=1

t's having it's OWN Lunch!!! Big Snake!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#516390 May 4, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on waiting Mary NY...
I sent it to judge May...because what you posted with My Legal name next to
Jesse Grund's name mentioning Motion for "PROTECTIVE CUSTODY" with dates......
(((((Not restraining orders)))..was a FIRST for me to hear about it.....
Therefore...wherever you got that info ..could not have been PUBLIC
cuz I was never contacted about it....any Protective Order nor did I ever request
any Protective Order from NO ATTORNEY for me either...
I'm positive the Federal Court will sort it out....if there was any Mickey Mouse
Business (message of sort) using Jesse Grund and my name side by side that
we both had Protective Custody Motions filed....
Nice of you to admit it's the only Name you use here...So they do know!
Good Luck!
Thank you now I have what you said. You better believe I will be contacting him. I did nothing of the kind! I'm sick and tired of your lies and craziness. You have to correct me on what I just posted "restraining orders." I have no clue what you are trying to say however the easy way to settle this is dig through your numbers and post up the post you are talking about, you are a LIAR. They will know my full name when I call that office. Post it.

Level 6

Location hidden

#516391 May 4, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL ONE REASON IS: BECAUSE WHAT YOU POST IS NEVER A fact !
Here's a message to the person who is defending you who gave you courage to lash out and act all bad, and using her word's.
Bad girl, you have read many times where smurphy posts -- " go ask Cobra or the judge" -- So I did! I asked Cobra.
If you dont like it that's Tough Shi# You just want some of the attention that Smurph gets. as everyone has ignored you and your illiterate B S .
Really...What ever happen when you and Cobra did lunch ? after the fire?
and the email you said you sent him?...Ya Right! Who's lying? really?
Tell me more Big Snake!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#516392 May 4, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Got yourself a Parrot ? T-TREX
Can't even "THINK" for yourself lately!!!
Repeat..repeat...repeat...
Repetition,what a laugh from a person who has repeat the same lying unprovable BS for 3200+ post.

Level 8

New York

#516393 May 4, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
""It has to suck being them, and all of you for that matter.""
And your reason for being here is ???????
"""Treat others as you would like to be treated."""
OK, You do mean just like you posted to another person on here.
LMAO,GO FCK YOURSELF MGC

Exactly Rexy. Poor little mean girls club is a huge troll, look how many posts it has yet seems to know every regular poster here, imagine that? I find it funny that they waited with bated breath for hours for a response and took all of 2 minutes for the two of them to start posting. Murphy has a big mouth with numbers at the end of each post, how hard is it for her to post the lies she is telling about me? Each and every time one of us asks for proof she ignores it.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#516394 May 4, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you now I have what you said. You better believe I will be contacting him. I did nothing of the kind! I'm sick and tired of your lies and craziness. You have to correct me on what I just posted "restraining orders." I have no clue what you are trying to say however the easy way to settle this is dig through your numbers and post up the post you are talking about, you are a LIAR. They will know my full name when I call that office. Post it.
Post 516385
here you are Mary

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for me to do that. Post up where I have posted links to pictures of children and all the filthy language I have used. I'm still waiting for the posts you sent to Judge May regarding something about public court docs and restraining orders. You are a liar it's just that simple.

cuz I was never contacted about it....any Protective Order nor did I ever request

I'm positive the Federal Court will sort it out....if there was any Mickey Mouse

Good Luck!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#516395 May 4, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Luck!
MY Gawd old woman -- If you could twist and mix up things any more than you do now, you' could put Magic bullet and Kitchen aid out of business.

You take one little thing and twist it to fit your agenda, no matter how far off you are , it becomes a FACT to you.

Level 6

Location hidden

#516396 May 4, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the deal..."They will get to know your Full l Name!

I will not post it ...cuz I got no idea where the hell it
came from and where you got it...

That's also the deal...Where the hell did you get it!
is through your Mary NY id...
Do You understand? if not read it again...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#516397 May 4, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Really...What ever happen when you and Cobra did lunch ? after the fire?
and the email you said you sent him?...Ya Right! Who's lying? really?
Tell me more Big Snake!
What fire ? and It was a private Email not meant for your ears or eyes ( I stole that line from you HA HA ! Your the one who keeps telling me I am connected to Cobra - Who knows ? Ill never tell !

Level 6

Location hidden

#516398 May 4, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/IFeakingLoveScience/...

Just for you Big Snake... trying a 2nd time!

Level 6

Location hidden

#516399 May 4, 2014
There you go Snake,,,Lunch for yu and Cobra!

Level 6

Location hidden

#516400 May 4, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> MY Gawd old woman -- If you could twist and mix up things any more than you do now, you' could put Magic bullet and Kitchen aid out of business.
You take one little thing and twist it to fit your agenda, no matter how far off you are , it becomes a FACT to you.
Who ask you snake...you the first to twist everything around....
Check the Lunch I sent for you and Cobra...
Right up your alley buddy!

Level 6

Location hidden

#516401 May 4, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> What fire ? and It was a private Email not meant for your ears or eyes ( I stole that line from you HA HA ! Your the one who keeps telling me I am connected to Cobra - Who knows ? Ill never tell !
You are so sick...and just confirmed for all to read it!
You really are @ the botttom of the snake pit....

I'll pray for you! You need it.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#516406 May 4, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ask you snake...you the first to twist everything around....
Check the Lunch I sent for you and Cobra...
Right up your alley buddy!
here's something for you to eat besides Crow ----------
, I googled this (Jesse Grund Protective Custody Motions donia thimons ) and this is what comes up!--
This is what I was meant how you twist and blend everything you read to fit your devious mind.---------

LE Links AND Orange County Jail Info AND Updated ...
www.websleuths.com ›...› Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines&#8206;
Dec 14, 2009 - 25 posts - &#8206;1 author
... CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM DONIA THIMONS ... 05/26/2009---Motion---MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER (JESSE GRUND)... SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM AS TO ROY KRUNK, JESSE GRUND AND AMY HUIZENGA...... Vulnerable Due to Age, Disability, or Familial or Custodial Authority)
No, Really… What Just Happened?| Legal Analyst Bill ...
billsheaffer.wordpress.com/2010/01/27/no-real... ;
Jan 27, 2010 - This motion is almost always granted by the trial court....... 4/21/2009 A EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM DONIA THIMONS ... 5/26/2009 A MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER (JESSE GRUND)...... I believe she's in protective custody and has access to everything available in the jail as other ...

Level 8

New York

#516407 May 4, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the deal..."They will get to know your Full l Name!
I will not post it ...cuz I got no idea where the hell it
came from and where you got it...
That's also the deal...Where the hell did you get it!
is through your Mary NY id...
Do You understand? if not read it again...
You don't even know what you are talking about! You can give me the post number, what's wrong Murph? Post it up or shut it up. Stop making excuses and stop your lying period. So I take it you sent a post to a Judge that you were clueless about. There is no issue about you not posting it other than the fact you are a liar and place way too much importance on yourself. You are a complete liar and crazy to the hilt. Keep changing your stories to me and I will keep on saving them for your favorite Judge.:)

Level 8

New York

#516408 May 4, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Post 516385
here you are Mary
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for me to do that. Post up where I have posted links to pictures of children and all the filthy language I have used. I'm still waiting for the posts you sent to Judge May regarding something about public court docs and restraining orders. You are a liar it's just that simple.
Good Luck!
She's crazy! I never have used any other name than this one, so she's screwed already. I don't know a thing about protective custody, didn't she first start this story as "protective orders?" Now it's something new. She's in way over her head with me.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#516409 May 4, 2014
I bet Strickland did a Criminal background check on you when he got this letter,.
Im sure your forwarded it to Judge Mays with the Mary NY stuff also... You're such a twisted dipshiP

<< Snipped>Fron public records,
Donia Thimons: Letter to Judge Strickland;
Your Honor Judge Strickland, I REFUSE to be INTIMIDATED BY WHOEVER... I have been a Lawful Permanent Resident in this State of Florida since March 1st 1979 ... and I made it very clear to Lee County Detective Tim Galloway, that I have the strenght of a MACK truck, regardless of my 60 years of age...
and the only way he can STOP me is to shoot me straight in the brain.... and I am NOT hiding in no closet... Take a aim at my brain, like the Fort Lee, New Jersey SWAT Team did back in 1987,
when they braced themselves, ready to shoot , when I opened my motel door... and they knew, who I was, and they also knew I was about to open that door,

Level 8

New York

#516410 May 4, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
here's something for you to eat besides Crow ----------
, I googled this (Jesse Grund Protective Custody Motions donia thimons ) and this is what comes up!--
This is what I was meant how you twist and blend everything you read to fit your devious mind.---------
LE Links AND Orange County Jail Info AND Updated ...
www.websleuths.com ›...› Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines&#8206;
Dec 14, 2009 - 25 posts - &#8206;1 author
... CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM DONIA THIMONS ... 05/26/2009---Motion---MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER (JESSE GRUND)... SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM AS TO ROY KRUNK, JESSE GRUND AND AMY HUIZENGA...... Vulnerable Due to Age, Disability, or Familial or Custodial Authority)
No, Really… What Just Happened?| Legal Analyst Bill ...
billsheaffer.wordpress.com/2010/01/27/no-real... ;
Jan 27, 2010 - This motion is almost always granted by the trial court....... 4/21/2009 A EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM DONIA THIMONS ... 5/26/2009 A MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER (JESSE GRUND)...... I believe she's in protective custody and has access to everything available in the jail as other ...
Thanks for the PUBLIC links, reading what she is accusing me of right now!

Level 8

New York

#516411 May 4, 2014
Riverside wrote:
I bet Strickland did a Criminal background check on you when he got this letter,.
Im sure your forwarded it to Judge Mays with the Mary NY stuff also... You're such a twisted dipshiP
<< Snipped>Fron public records,
Donia Thimons: Letter to Judge Strickland;
Your Honor Judge Strickland, I REFUSE to be INTIMIDATED BY WHOEVER... I have been a Lawful Permanent Resident in this State of Florida since March 1st 1979 ... and I made it very clear to Lee County Detective Tim Galloway, that I have the strenght of a MACK truck, regardless of my 60 years of age...
and the only way he can STOP me is to shoot me straight in the brain.... and I am NOT hiding in no closet... Take a aim at my brain, like the Fort Lee, New Jersey SWAT Team did back in 1987,
when they braced themselves, ready to shoot , when I opened my motel door... and they knew, who I was, and they also knew I was about to open that door,
LOL! Good lord! I already told you I believe she is on a watch list. She's sick!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#516412 May 4, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She's crazy! I never have used any other name than this one, so she's screwed already. I don't know a thing about protective custody, didn't she first start this story as "protective orders?" Now it's something new. She's in way over her head with me.
Mary Google these words - and you can see what the dimwit is talking about You know how warped her brain is.

(Jesse Grund Protective Custody Motions donia thimons )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 min shaniquah 70,761
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min red and right 1,172,449
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min litesong 50,273
The alphabet (Jun '06) 29 min Princess Hey 1,181
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 46 min Princess Hey 17,315
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 47 min Princess Hey 12,016
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 48 min Princess Hey 9,179
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr The Real Missy 17,823
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]