“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#514682 Apr 5, 2014
The fake Canadian wants Rexy's stuff!HaHA Say what Ya Perv.

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#514683 Apr 5, 2014
Hey Rex, are there any tremors today? I think Californians have big balls living there.!!!
Say What

Orangeville, Canada

#514685 Apr 5, 2014
Wow it took you seven hours and that's who you came up with?
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#514687 Apr 5, 2014
JessIzaDooshBag wrote:
Hey Rex, are there any tremors today? I think Californians have big balls living there.!!!
Haven't checked as yet,but I fell on my azz this morning and that may have registered a point or two,stupid me tripping on my sprinkler system,that I wont be able to use this year because of water shortage.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#514688 Apr 5, 2014
Hey guys this is interesting,the article shows a link that you can see it happening by the time frame.

UFOs Descend on Deer in Mississippi Woods

click on this part in the story

Bambi Meets a UFO

A Mississippi couple's trail cameras capture eerie images involving a group of deer and floating lights.
Say What

Orangeville, Canada

#514689 Apr 5, 2014
JessIzaDooshBag wrote:
The fake Canadian wants Rexy's stuff!HaHA Say what Ya Perv.
If that's what you deduced from our interaction then you have the right to end your life when you feel the time is right. The mind is the first thing to go but the body follows very quickly. Too bad, because you're funny in a, no wait no you aren't.

“Orange you glad”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

to see me?

#514690 Apr 5, 2014
Here's the link to your ufo story Trex.
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/video/ufos-d...
Spooky on vacation

United States

#514691 Apr 5, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope I'm not too late to wish you a safe trip back home.
Hope you enjoyed your visit -.
Were you here for the shake rattle & rolls-? The first of our Shake & Bake seasons? Next week we move into our Bake season - Temps are going to hit the 90's which of course will bring forest fires.
Regardless Ol Cal will always be my most fave place to live despite the 800 mile fault which I balance so precariously upon. LOL guess it all depends on how much on 'the edge' one wants to inhabit- Frankly I prefer living on shaky ground rather than being sucked down in a sink hole in FL. or having to live in an underground bunker in Red Deer or suffer the Tacoma Aroma
Come back soon Mags..
Here once a year Mads. Felt neary a shake or rattle. I love it here too. If we weren't so invested in where we were.......oh well. Seems Rams really has done a bunk this time.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#514692 Apr 5, 2014
WTH is Walker doing back in here?
Say What

Orangeville, Canada

#514695 Apr 6, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you thinking that she put down her Ham Hocks & Dumplings and is back to posting her one sentence / paragraph comments.?
Sentence structure is similar to that of Ramsbottom !
Gasp! I shall immediately enroll in academic upgrading.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#514696 Apr 6, 2014
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Gasp! I shall immediately enroll in academic upgrading.
What
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#514697 Apr 6, 2014
Say What wrote:
Wow it took you seven hours and that's who you came up with?
Topix, the website that shows local and international news and trends, displays its information based on your Internet Protocol (IP) address. The site scans your information, then takes the news stories related to your city and displays them onscreen. The quickest way to mask an IP on Topix is to use a browser configured proxy server. A proxy server is a server located in another geographic location that acts as an intermediary for information sent to and from your computer. A person in Texas using a proxy server in Bangkok would appear on Topix with a Bangkok IP in shaded black fonts.

Or -- Open the browser's proxy server configuration panel. In Internet Explorer, click "Tools," "Internet Options," "Connections," then press the "LAN Settings" button. In Firefox, click "Tools," "Options," "Advanced," click the "Network" tab and press the "Settings" button.

Configure the browser to use the proxy server. Internet Explorer users enter the address and port number and Firefox users do the same in the "HTTP" proxy fields. Save the changes and close the dialogue box.

Restart the browser.

Navigate to the Topix website (see Resources). Your IP address is now masked as the IP of the proxy server and the news results will be from wherever the server is located.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#514698 Apr 7, 2014
Legendary star Mickey Rooney dies at 93

RIP Mickey

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#514699 Apr 7, 2014
T-REX wrote:
Legendary star Mickey Rooney dies at 93
RIP Mickey
This is horrible but I thought he was already dead. Opps.
Say What

Orangeville, Canada

#514701 Apr 7, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
What
Sigh......

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#514702 Apr 7, 2014
BREND wrote:
7 April 2014 Last updated at 03:26 ET
Obituary: Mickey Rooney
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-26...
I never watched much that he was in. I love classic movies with Rosalind Russell, Cary Grant, Ginger Rogers, Bing and Bob. But never watched his. Probably will be able to catch them on TMC. They seem to run them posthumously. Wonder if his creepy stepson will get the royalties.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#514703 Apr 7, 2014
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
This is horrible but I thought he was already dead. Opps.
That isn't horrible, but so did I. It's not like he has been out and about. Simple mistake.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#514704 Apr 7, 2014
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh......
What

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#514708 Apr 7, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
RELAX FOLKS !! Before the Topix Clock strikes midnight Murph will appear claiming she saw Mickey R with Caylee !
ROTFLMAO

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#514709 Apr 7, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked -"
"Wonder if his creepy stepson will get the royalties"
."Why not I ask ????
Was not the Creepy Obese Bleached Blonde Mammy allowed to collect Royalties on all Caylee patented things ??
I have no doubt that some smarmy lying lawyer in a cheap ill fitting suit - imitating the Orlando Kid Killer Defense Lawyer will demand a change of venue to Pinellas FL.
Who knows - Perhaps the Creepy stepson will merge with the Creepy Orlando Kid Killer and spawn even more Creepy Peeps during a couch flopping session.
Creepy thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min positronium 50,212
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min John Galt 1,172,113
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 43 min zazz 96,831
Johnathan Hudnall (Jan '14) 43 min Justwondering 8
NEED H bad!!! Will pay good money!!! In Orlando 50 min gigi 3
Kaney removed from bench (Nov '07) 5 hr David Morgan 40
last post wins! (Jul '11) 7 hr Hatti_Hollerand 5,344
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance