CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#514866 Apr 10, 2014
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
One can always count on Rex to be boring, repetitive and easily entertained. Bet you roflycao every time you respond What from each puppet. Best check those depends about now for any leakage . There's flies everywhere in your trailer. I noticed them in my long distant scouting of your ghetto for people to rob. You can ask Liverdied I mean Riverside, She outed me. Don't disappoint mommy by not listening to what she says. I expect she's mummy after all these years in your attic.
""" I noticed them in my long distant scouting of your ghetto for people to rob. ""

Reported to cyber crime state officials,that is a threat

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

topic

#514871 Apr 10, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Brrrrr`end... You have a WILD and Vicious Imagination....
You sound like HLN's Nasty Nancy...
You seem to have adopted this Casey : Does The State Have The Goods to Convict...Forum..
Yet , your expertise is to BASH....anyone that is fully aware that The State NEVER did have any goods on Casey Anthony ...
You are .....SO~SO Transparent...Brrrr`END....
It's must be boring for you to Surf the Net to report what everyone already read...
to make yourself feel important...
EVERYONE is fully aware that The Big Chief mastermind it all...
Chief Judge of the Ninth Circus....
Was On ., The Florida Grand Jury Panel....
Was On ., The Innocence Project...
And Presiding Judge @ The Anthony Tial......
OOOOPs...He Failed..What Happenned....?????
What if Casey $pills the Bean$....Testify and then Write a Tell All Book....in 2014...
It's probly ready to get published....if not done already....
Remember how fast the Bancruptcy was filed....(within hours of The 5th DCA dismissing
2 charges of lying to investigator) By the way that was Yuri wasn't it.?(The Script)
Good thing her next depo is $et AFTER the April 15th Tax Return Deadline....
That gives the feds a good 2 weeks to check the Numbers....
Don't drink yourself under the table tonight and get yourself a Hang`Over in the Morn...
Night! Night Brrrr`End...
What would Casey do without all the nutty fruitcakes that stands up for her? I'm sure she feels so blessed to know there's even more people like the author of the above post who' believes in her and will always be on her side.

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

topic

#514873 Apr 10, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>

Good thing her next depo is $et AFTER the April 15th Tax Return Deadline....
That gives the feds a good 2 weeks to check the Numbers....
What ! Have I missed something ? I thought Apr 15 was the filing deadline.
I think Casey will fit right in with all her loyal fans.
hahahaRamblerhah aha

Orangeville, Canada

#514874 Apr 11, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Fugged if I know Pillock! Why don't you unwind your minute infinitestimal bolox and splain me.
Do you find the climate in Winnpiooger milder than that of Red Deer.
When you have a sober moment, google how far Winnipeg is from Red Deer. I know you aren't so stupid as to believe that I can alter my location if I don't register my name. What's with you and my body parts anyway?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#514875 Apr 11, 2014
hahahaRamblerhahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have a sober moment, google how far Winnipeg is from Red Deer. I know you aren't so stupid as to believe that I can alter my location if I don't register my name. What's with you and my body parts anyway?
What
T-REX

Chico, CA

#514876 Apr 11, 2014
Brend

6.1 in Nicaragua Thursday
7.3 in New Guinea this morning

somethings building

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#514877 Apr 11, 2014
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text>
What ! Have I missed something ? I thought Apr 15 was the filing deadline.
I think Casey will fit right in with all her loyal fans.
You didn't miss a thing. No one is investigating Caylee's case. It's been closed since 6/11. The IRS nay not be able to collect a dime from her on her debt.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#514878 Apr 11, 2014
T-REX wrote:
Brend
6.1 in Nicaragua Thursday
7.3 in New Guinea this morning
somethings building
Did you buy your Earthquake kit with MRE's? I know my stepdaughter did, in case they lost power for an extended period of time.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#514879 Apr 11, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
ITA Rex! If she truly 'Loved That Child" as much as the obese bleached blonde Granny claims -Why does she not step forth and proclaim who the real killer is UNLESS of course she too is awaiting the return of the gutless lying sniveling coward who fled Topix when asked to prove his accusations .
Could it be he is on that Adult Milk Thread describing the joy he as a 40 year old Perv enjoys suckling the breasts of his LM????
Well the way I see it,is IF Obese Grandmother and Killer Mother love Caylee so much as they claim.where is she,why don't they have her around,after all the moron BYTCH Murph claims she is alive.

Now lets say That Caylee is alive ( just a scenario ),can you imagine what a mental idiot she will be after she learns,it was her mother that dumped her like trash,it was her grandparents that didn't really love her and only protected her mother,that it was her Grandparents that scammed thousands of people for donation's,it was her grandparents that went on Talk shows for big bucks and never mentioned her,just her mother,.
And if she is alive,I cant start to count the Charges that will come their way,all of them.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#514880 Apr 11, 2014
T-REX

Chico, CA

#514881 Apr 11, 2014
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you buy your Earthquake kit with MRE's? I know my stepdaughter did, in case they lost power for an extended period of time.
No I haven't,but I do have a lot of RTE ( Ready To Eat ) meal,s, You can buy them at several different places such as Sam's club.
They create their own heat and are very tasty,shelve life about 5 yrs I believe and a variety of different meals,I use to buy them when I drove,because at times you may be stuck in the middle of nowhere due to weather.Always had a nice hot meal available.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#514882 Apr 11, 2014
Anyone know any of the latest with Casey and any court crap coming up soon?

Will dis smitch ever get some sort of punishment for killing her baby Caylee.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#514883 Apr 11, 2014
<quoted text>
We knew your azz was big,but it goes from coast to coast that's incredible,Have you registered with the Guinness Book of record's yet
hahahaRamblerhah aha

Orangeville, Canada

#514884 Apr 11, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
""" I noticed them in my long distant scouting of your ghetto for people to rob. ""
Reported to cyber crime state officials,that is a threat
Good, they deserve the chuckle. Let me know when they reply and I'll take it from there. They'll need somebody with a more extensive vocabulary and comprehension skills that extend beyond one word to work the case. Why does your coffee smell like whiskey?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#514885 Apr 11, 2014
WAS sanka wrote:
Anyone know any of the latest with Casey and any court crap coming up soon?
Will dis smitch ever get some sort of punishment for killing her baby Caylee.
She is supposed to be going to court again real soon,it should be interesting to see the result,she constantly claimed the 5th and refused to answer questions in her Depo,but the Judge says Casey will not be able to choose what questions she wont answer in court.
mumbles had his azz handed to him by Slick in that depo also.
hahahaRamblerhah aha

Orangeville, Canada

#514886 Apr 11, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
We knew your azz was big,but it goes from coast to coast that's incredible,Have you registered with the Guinness Book of record's yet
Reported to the "cyber (it's a crime to be that stupid), provincial officials". Aren't pilots required to know how to read a map?

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#514887 Apr 11, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't,but I do have a lot of RTE ( Ready To Eat ) meal,s, You can buy them at several different places such as Sam's club.
They create their own heat and are very tasty,shelve life about 5 yrs I believe and a variety of different meals,I use to buy them when I drove,because at times you may be stuck in the middle of nowhere due to weather.Always had a nice hot meal available.
MRE's are the same thing. But I will agree, something is brewing.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#514888 Apr 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Reported to the "cyber (it's a crime to be that stupid), provincial officials". Aren't pilots required to know how to read a map?
What

You really show your stupidity
T-REX

Chico, CA

#514889 Apr 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Good, they deserve the chuckle. Let me know when they reply and I'll take it from there. They'll need somebody with a more extensive vocabulary and comprehension skills that extend beyond one word to work the case. Why does your coffee smell like whiskey?
What
hahahaRamblerhah aha

Orangeville, Canada

#514890 Apr 11, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
What
You really show your stupidity
Geeze Rex, you have to ask what? to every post you reply to and have the nerve to call anybody else stupid. Let me help you. You know how the US has two coasts? Well so does Canada. When you look at a map of the US you see that California is on the west coast and Florida is on the east coast. When you look at a map of Canada you can determine that Red Deer Alberta 1,106 kms from the west coast and 5,465 from the east coast. Winnipeg Manitoba is 4,717. km from east coast and 2,291 kms from the west. Winnipeg is 1,325 kms from Red Deer. Amazing that you found your way back from the latrine let alone the war.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,374,421
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr IB DaMann 58,767
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 14 hr Princess Hey 9,749
News Michael Jackson postpones some London shows; sa... (May '09) 14 hr Richard Kranium 33
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr Oldposter 98,009
High School Students Lives Should Matter in Our... 20 hr Culture Auditor 1
lookin to be dominated fem 23 hr Potion5037 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages