CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Say What

Caledon, Canada

#514840 Apr 10, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO @ you as I ... CLICK!
Click away boozehound.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#514843 Apr 10, 2014
Say What wrote:
Go figure the actual post has been removed. How did that happen? Not to worry. I copied it from my response. See in the last line where you said I'd rob your neighbours.
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever you do DONT tell - "Say What" Winnipeg, Canada - where you live or he'll do it for 1/2 the amount, and probably rob all your neighbors besides.
Yep there it is in 1's and 0's for all to see. Bhahahahahahahaha
What
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#514844 Apr 10, 2014
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Click away boozehound.
What
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#514845 Apr 10, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Can someone translate this post to English for me ? Thanks
Sorry but its completely Alien to most life forms .
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#514846 Apr 10, 2014
Say What wrote:
Go figure the actual post has been removed. How did that happen? Not to worry. I copied it from my response. See in the last line where you said I'd rob your neighbours.
Are you talking about this post ? Its still there! its is not removed.
If you could read you would see it was written to Trex not you .
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually got to about 80 today,got a lot of yard work done finally,I have 5 neighbor's down the road that ask me to clean their yards every spring and they pay me $ 15 an hour to do it,I normally wont allow any of my neighbors to pay me but they do have the money and insist I could use it,so I gave in to their wishes.

Riverside wrote:
What ever you do DONT tell - "Say What" Winnipeg, Canada - where you live or he'll do it for 1/2 the amount, and probably rob all your neighbors besides.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#514847 Apr 10, 2014
Oscar Pistorius Says He Accidentally Fired His Gun Four Times

And accidentally hit his girlfriend

How can you accidentally fire a gun four times,you could if it was a complete automatic.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#514848 Apr 10, 2014
T-REX wrote:
Oscar Pistorius Says He Accidentally Fired His Gun Four Times
And accidentally hit his girlfriend
How can you accidentally fire a gun four times,you could if it was a complete automatic.
how many burglars flush the toilet when they're hiding in your bathroom?
This guy is so guilty. and such a whiner..
Say What

Caledon, Canada

#514850 Apr 10, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
What
One can always count on Rex to be boring, repetitive and easily entertained. Bet you roflycao every time you respond What from each puppet. Best check those depends about now for any leakage . There's flies everywhere in your trailer. I noticed them in my long distant scouting of your ghetto for people to rob. You can ask Liverdied I mean Riverside, She outed me. Don't disappoint mommy by not listening to what she says. I expect she's mummy after all these years in your attic.
Say What

Caledon, Canada

#514851 Apr 10, 2014
#514766 this is post you wrote

Riverside wrote:
Disappeared like the fifith of bourbon you opened an hour ago.
Say What

Caledon, Canada

#514852 Apr 10, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Righty O - This I will do just as soon as I pick meself up from the floor LMAO and Guffawing muchly...
OY Inbred Perv -'Ow much longer before you realize that anyfink you can do I can do better me ol Codswallop....
I can do anyfink better than you -
You may drink your booze
Faster than I can snooze
But I can do my CLICKER with ne'er a Flicker
I can do most anything better than EWE.
BAAA!! Watch out! in order to feed the hungry in China the UN has now ruled they are now slaughtering aged Ewes in Canada.
Sorry ! My Hubba Hubba & I went to Burbank today to pick up our taxes- Most went to the UN
PSST! Do not attempt to donate your brain to the Body Farm until you see their AD for more BS required.
Until then- Bugger off Perv !
PSST! Next time you change hats do try change the cadence of each post EH ???
Perv, seriously? You are effed permanently from booze and drunks.. Splain for the class how the content of my posts led your ginsoaked brain to yet another unfounded lie about me.

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

topic

#514853 Apr 10, 2014
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Perv, seriously? You are effed permanently from booze and drunks.. Splain for the class how the content of my posts led your ginsoaked brain to yet another unfounded lie about me.
Are you the rooms new murphey-law or Ramblers replacement?
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#514859 Apr 10, 2014
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
One can always count on Rex to be boring, repetitive and easily entertained. Bet you roflycao every time you respond What from each puppet. Best check those depends about now for any leakage . There's flies everywhere in your trailer. I noticed them in my long distant scouting of your ghetto for people to rob. You can ask Liverdied I mean Riverside, She outed me. Don't disappoint mommy by not listening to what she says. I expect she's mummy after all these years in your attic.
What
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#514860 Apr 10, 2014
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
What

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#514861 Apr 10, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO More muchly than ever at your sick deranged comments..
Other than to donate a Penny-A- Post for your comments in hopes that you do not have to go Dumpster Diving for supper tonight - I herby submit the following.....
Yout still remain obsessed with Rex EH ? If he is the crippled old reprobate you claim him to be - Then explain to us us why your fat loins and hungry hot pulsating genitals lust after him .EH?
Really Brrrrr`end... You have a WILD and Vicious Imagination....
You sound like HLN's Nasty Nancy...

You seem to have adopted this Casey : Does The State Have The Goods to Convict...Forum..
Yet , your expertise is to BASH....anyone that is fully aware that The State NEVER did have any goods on Casey Anthony ...

You are .....SO~SO Transparent...Brrrr`END....
It's must be boring for you to Surf the Net to report what everyone already read...
to make yourself feel important...

EVERYONE is fully aware that The Big Chief mastermind it all...
Chief Judge of the Ninth Circus....
Was On ., The Florida Grand Jury Panel....
Was On ., The Innocence Project...
And Presiding Judge @ The Anthony Tial......

OOOOPs...He Failed..What Happenned....?????

What if Casey $pills the Bean$....Testify and then Write a Tell All Book....in 2014...
It's probly ready to get published....if not done already....

Remember how fast the Bancruptcy was filed....(within hours of The 5th DCA dismissing
2 charges of lying to investigator) By the way that was Yuri wasn't it.?(The Script)

Good thing her next depo is $et AFTER the April 15th Tax Return Deadline....
That gives the feds a good 2 weeks to check the Numbers....

Don't drink yourself under the table tonight and get yourself a Hang`Over in the Morn...

Night! Night Brrrr`End...
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#514862 Apr 10, 2014
BREND wrote:
Hey Rex...
Didja see this?..Los Angeles County deputies shoot unarmed man
Read more here: http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/04/10/3870955/l...
Betcha Erica Garsweaty - will soon call in Peace Keeping UN Forces to restore peace in L.A.
I can see that happening for sure,I was there when the verdict against the four cop's in the Rodney King trial were acquitted,sure dont want to go through that again.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#514864 Apr 10, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have adopted this Casey : Does The State Have The Goods to Convict...Forum..
Yet , your expertise is to BASH....anyone that is fully aware that The State NEVER did have any goods on Casey Anthony ...
It's must be boring for you to Surf the Net to report what everyone already read...
What if Casey $pills the Bean$....Testify and then Write a Tell All Book....in 2014...
Remember how fast the Bancruptcy was filed....(within hours of The 5th DCA dismissing
2 charges of lying to investigator) By the way that was Yuri wasn't it.?(The Script)
Don't drink yourself under the table tonight and get yourself a Hang`Over in the Morn...
They had more than enough,the jury were complete idiot's like yourself.
Casey has no bean's to spill,she doesn't have a life or money either.
Wrong not one publisher will accept anything she try's to sell.

Your wrong on all accounts as usual,just let us know when the two Ho's are found dead and decomposing in a ditch ( accident or on purpose,either is fine with me )

If Casey has all this wonderful BS you claim please explain

1- why is she still hiding like a rat
2--why is somebody still supporting her
3--why doesn't she show her face anywhere,after all twelve idiot's like you set her free.matbe you better watch what happens when she get's to court ,the Judge said it very clearly.

Casey Anthony cannot decide what questions she will answer or not.
Slick will mop her and Mumbles ( Caseys lover ) azzes all over the court room floor.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#514865 Apr 10, 2014
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
What

There is no unfounded truth about you any where either,except your a dumbazz.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#514866 Apr 10, 2014
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
""" I noticed them in my long distant scouting of your ghetto for people to rob. ""

Reported to cyber crime state officials,that is a threat

Level 3

topic

#514871 Apr 10, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What would Casey do without all the nutty fruitcakes that stands up for her? I'm sure she feels so blessed to know there's even more people like the author of the above post who' believes in her and will always be on her side.

Level 3

topic

#514873 Apr 10, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>

What ! Have I missed something ? I thought Apr 15 was the filing deadline.
I think Casey will fit right in with all her loyal fans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,382,549
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Into The Night 59,459
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) 5 hr Ken Burke 135
Has Casey Anthony Had Sex with Jose Baez (Jun '11) 7 hr bigjohnson321 159
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr zazz 98,043
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 11 hr Milee 73,636
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) Mon BigD LVMc 761
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages