CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#514291 Mar 18, 2014
Chief Wiggums wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I am so over winter. Hard for me to get out in that kind of weather. A real bummer. I am also on restrictions on what I can and can't do.. No BLTs for me until the doc says I can. So no bending, lifting twisting etc. I am so thankful that my adopted daughter and her family moved me in until I as stronger. Looking for a new place for my independence now that I am recovering..
No BLT's,that would have been a death sentence for my doctor to say that, I had two today
T-REX

Chico, CA

#514292 Mar 18, 2014
Chief Wiggums wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I am so over winter. Hard for me to get out in that kind of weather. A real bummer. I am also on restrictions on what I can and can't do.. No BLTs for me until the doc says I can. So no bending, lifting twisting etc. I am so thankful that my adopted daughter and her family moved me in until I as stronger. Looking for a new place for my independence now that I am recovering..
My problem with pain is my right hip ( X ray, MRI,Cat Scan and nothing show's on anything, Right shoulder ( MRI showed three 1 inch tears in the cartilage, Lower back right side ( X Ray, MRI,Cat Scan ) show's nothing,but my doctor claims I am in far better shape than some of the teenagers that are his patients. Beats the hell out of me.That makes me feel good to hear that,especially since I am older than dirt
T-REX

Chico, CA

#514295 Mar 18, 2014
BREND wrote:
OMG! He would have aready ascended to heaven to meet his
7 Virgins if he had witnessed KC scoffing down all those Pork Rinds -Burritos and Chicken Wings...
Saudi cleric issues fatwa banning all-you-can-eat buffets
" Allah doesn’t want Muslims indulging in all-you-can-eat buffets.
At least that’s what Saudi cleric Saleh al-Fawzan says"
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/03/14/sau...
You 2 better not let him catch you eating BLT's.
It's OK if he catches me with a BLT,Its instant death and a fast trip to locate those 7 Virgins if he try's to take it away from me though.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#514296 Mar 19, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
My problem with pain is my right hip ( X ray, MRI,Cat Scan and nothing show's on anything, Right shoulder ( MRI showed three 1 inch tears in the cartilage, Lower back right side ( X Ray, MRI,Cat Scan ) show's nothing,but my doctor claims I am in far better shape than some of the teenagers that are his patients. Beats the hell out of me.That makes me feel good to hear that,especially since I am older than dirt
Are you into taking supplements? There is one that works (really) for those weird pains of undetermined origin. I had them in my lower back and both shoulders. Rex, I couldn't move my arms without pain and the Orthopod thought it was a tear in the rotator cuff. So, I got a so of corticosteriod in one shoulder that lasted 3 months and the pain came back. I am NOT a supplement nut. My husband is a Cardiologist, so I think Dr. Oz, and Dr, Weil or complete dangerous quacks who support other complete dangerous quacks. That said, my mom told me to try MSM 1000mg three times a day. You can get it at Walgreen's combined with Glucosamine or by itself at GNC. It took three days and the pain was gone. All of it. After months. All of it.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#514297 Mar 19, 2014
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you into taking supplements? There is one that works (really) for those weird pains of undetermined origin. I had them in my lower back and both shoulders. Rex, I couldn't move my arms without pain and the Orthopod thought it was a tear in the rotator cuff. So, I got a so of corticosteriod in one shoulder that lasted 3 months and the pain came back. I am NOT a supplement nut. My husband is a Cardiologist, so I think Dr. Oz, and Dr, Weil or complete dangerous quacks who support other complete dangerous quacks. That said, my mom told me to try MSM 1000mg three times a day. You can get it at Walgreen's combined with Glucosamine or by itself at GNC. It took three days and the pain was gone. All of it. After months. All of it.
Thanks Spooky very much for the info, And it was tears in the rotor cup I just wasn't thinking I guess when I said Cartilage.
I find that drinking a large glass of water each day with about a table spoon of Cider vinegar eases the pain somewhat,but will go to Walgreen's and get some of that.
One of my poor neighbor's just started have a problem with arthritis in her hand's ,she is 85 years old and her hobby is making quilts and playing a Guitar at church,She came over this morning for coffee as usual,( she takes her pooch and mine for a walk every morning) and I felt so helpless as what she could do.This all has came into the problem in just about two weeks,hard for her to even turn her doorknob to get in the house now,has to use both hands.

Any suggestions what might help her.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#514298 Mar 19, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Spooky very much for the info, And it was tears in the rotor cup I just wasn't thinking I guess when I said Cartilage.
I find that drinking a large glass of water each day with about a table spoon of Cider vinegar eases the pain somewhat,but will go to Walgreen's and get some of that.
One of my poor neighbor's just started have a problem with arthritis in her hand's ,she is 85 years old and her hobby is making quilts and playing a Guitar at church,She came over this morning for coffee as usual,( she takes her pooch and mine for a walk every morning) and I felt so helpless as what she could do.This all has came into the problem in just about two weeks,hard for her to even turn her doorknob to get in the house now,has to use both hands.
Any suggestions what might help her.
The MSM helps arthritis and inflammation. I am not trying to push it on you. From what I've read(you can read the benefits online), a few get no relief at all. I went in expecting nothing. I do know that all testing all Glucosamine shows that it has no effect whatsoever on building the cartilage backup, so it's a waste of money but if you don't have a GNC around, it may be the only way to get the MSM. All you guys can do is try it.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#514299 Mar 19, 2014
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
The MSM helps arthritis and inflammation. I am not trying to push it on you. From what I've read(you can read the benefits online), a few get no relief at all. I went in expecting nothing. I do know that all testing all Glucosamine shows that it has no effect whatsoever on building the cartilage backup, so it's a waste of money but if you don't have a GNC around, it may be the only way to get the MSM. All you guys can do is try it.
Thanks anything is worth a try,have nothing to lose but a couple dollars.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#514300 Mar 19, 2014
A new Inspector General report found that some employees at the EPA have used their agency charge cards to buy personal items that the auditor deemed “inappropriate,” including gym memberships for themselves and their family members, lavish dinners and DVDs. A sample of charges totaling $152,600 in 2012 showed that half of that, or about $79,300, were “prohibited, improper and erroneous,” the auditor said.- See more at: http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2014/0...

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#514301 Mar 19, 2014
Here's an interesting link abut MSM.
I might check it out myself.

http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/herbsvitamins...

Different things work for different people IMO. You have to check it out for yourself. Glucosamine actually helped me with my knee.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#514302 Mar 19, 2014
Still no real news about the missing plane.

Reports of itnear the Maldves discounted.
http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing-malaysia-...

Malaysia believes data from US spy satellites monitored in Australia could help find missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 but the information is being withheld

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing-malaysia-...

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#514305 Mar 19, 2014
Here's a link from WebMD:

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ing... (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE).aspx?a ctiveIngredientId=522&acti veIngredientName=MSM%20(METHYL SULFONYLMETHANE)

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#514306 Mar 19, 2014
Spooky, some cardiologists are starting to reconsider their knee-jerk reactions to supplements.

A cardiologist I know, for example, believes that all patients on statin drugs should be taking ToCoQ10 as well. Statin drugs not only interfere with the production of bad cholesterol they interfere with the production of CoQ10 as well. The ToCo version has tocopherols which help with absorption.

Other supplements that can be very helpful: Magnesium to combat inflammation in the lining of the arteries. Vitamins that are age/gender specific. NO iron for women after menopause. I like Rainbow Light 50+ mini-tabs because I hate swallowing gigantic vitamin pills.

If the cardiologist I know had his way there would be absolutely no carbonated or artificially sweetened beverages anywhere in the hospital cafeteria, vending machines or patient meals. They are damaging to the arteries and especially risky for diabetics or anyone else with circulatory issues.

We have been very pleased with a mail-order company called Vitacost.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#514307 Mar 19, 2014
My husband recommends Quinol as a CoQ10 supplement because it's absorbed better than the others. It's more soluble. I take it three times a day for inflammation. Not on his recommendation, but from another physician for Fibromyalgia.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/complemen...
Another supplement I bought and started taking with no expectations and years of nothing really helping. It does help.
BIRTHDAY Elf

Portage, MI

#514309 Mar 19, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY MARIE ANTHONY......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

I couldn't help but notice there's no perjury action against Casey for ratting out Jesse Grund.
I just knew that little f*cker had sumpin to do with Zani Da Nanny!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
celebration dayz

United States

#514312 Mar 19, 2014
BIRTHDAY Elf wrote:
I couldn't help but notice there's no perjury action against Casey for ratting out Jesse Grund.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:-D
T-REX

Chico, CA

#514313 Mar 19, 2014
BIRTHDAY Elf wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yep every time your little Baby Killing HO opens her mouth she creates more problem's for her self,now Jesse can sue her for false accusations.

Jess is out and doing fine, where is your Ho???

Still hiding like a rat.
DWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#514322 Mar 19, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
"I think Dr. Oz, and Dr, Weil or complete dangerous quacks"
HMMPH! You my dear are too kind - Whilst I on the other hand consider Dr.OZ comparable to Dr.Phil & Dr. Seuss
Hopefully together they will find the Yellow Brick Road which will eventually lead into a Med Breakthrough that - 2 Yellow Bricks swallowed daily will give you everlasting life.
When Oz had Mercola on his show, the biggest, most dangerous charlatan out there, telling people cures their Doctor never would, I couldn't believe women were eating that crap up. One of these so called treatments he endorses as a cure for cancer is sodium bicarb injections into a tumor. Yes, just plain old baking soda. In fact, a woman died from alkalosis from the treatment. Not from her cancer. This jackazz was stripped of his medical license. Who knows if he still practices. This is what Oz endorses. That and all the latest diet pills that come out.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#514323 Mar 19, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't speak for the other NON Killer Fans who post on her BUT I am always delighted to see a post from an Erotic Maniac with excessive desires suffering from a delusional, romantic preoccupation with a stranger, often a public figure.
Incidentally - When jumping like a Cockroach - Be sure not to to get your Threads entwined - Lest you end up with a noose around your neck ?????
Rest assured - I am rolling in the aisle LMAO and will continue doing so each time I see you KC Kid Lovers submit a comment.
How sad Caylee is not able to be present at the B/D celebrations of her MOTY.. EH???
Hey Brrr`End.....Who say's Caylee wasn't at the B/D Celebrations with her mommy ?

$ticky $lick Mitnick???

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#514324 Mar 19, 2014
And her Beau....
T-REX

Chico, CA

#514326 Mar 20, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Brrr`End.....Who say's Caylee wasn't at the B/D Celebrations with her mommy ?
$ticky $lick Mitnick???
I would be more interested in WHO SAY'S YOUR SANE.

If Casey was anywhere near her parent's home it would have been all over the news,and if Casey was alive,that means the Anthony's were aware of it and the result would be serious charges

Casey Anthony ---deception, fraud ,and theft
George Anthony-deception.fraud,and theft
Cindy Anthony---deception,fraud ,and theft
Mallorie Anthony--deception,fraud,and theft
Mallorie's Mother--deception,fraud,and theft.
Lee Anthony--accessory to Fraud and theft
Lets add conspiracy to solicit funds for personal gain also.( Fake Foundations )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,583,191
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Agents of Corruption 63,948
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 3 hr Rose_NoHo 1,177
News Be sure to watch WDW Christmas Day Parade (Dec '07) 10 hr Television Engineer 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 hr zazz 98,481
News Three houses busted in Merritt Island for growi... (May '08) Mon ummm 47
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sun Murph 73,828

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages