CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Laughing_MAO_Day s

United States

#513643 Mar 2, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep Jesse would have a good lawsuit against the lying bytch
Uh.......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#513644 Mar 2, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange - I always understood it to be bouncing OFF the walls.
LOL! Ol Murph made a Spoonerism, nothing new of course since most of her comments resemble the aforementioned.
William A. Spooner 1930 English clergyman & educator.
You know what Brend,after reading that deposition again,I have a funny feeling that even Mumbles is getting tired of her BS and her attitude.Her Pro-Bono classification may soon disappear.
Laughing_MAO_Day s

United States

#513645 Mar 2, 2014
I don't see how Casey can claim 5th Amendment privilege since she was acquitted on all charges related to the death of her daughter.

Unless, of course, what REALLY happened to Caylee wasn't covered under the original charges.(Such as failure to report a perp).

If that's the case, then yes, I can see where the right against self-incrimination would definitely apply.

Just wondering who the dudes were that lifted the tree and put Caylee's bones under it.

#Diatoms
Laughing_MAO_Day s

United States

#513647 Mar 2, 2014
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
In her depo she said it was Jesse Grund
She should have told the truth about Jesse in the beginning but better late than never.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#513650 Mar 2, 2014
Laughing_MAO_Days wrote:
I don't see how Casey can claim 5th Amendment privilege since she was acquitted on all charges related to the death of her daughter.
Unless, of course, what REALLY happened to Caylee wasn't covered under the original charges.(Such as failure to report a perp).
If that's the case, then yes, I can see where the right against self-incrimination would definitely apply.
Just wondering who the dudes were that lifted the tree and put Caylee's bones under it.
#Diatoms
""Just wondering who the dudes were that lifted the tree and put Caylee's bones under it.""

Casey ,Cindy and George Anthony

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#513653 Mar 2, 2014
Laughing_MAO_Days wrote:
<quoted text>
We knew Jeffrey Hopkins was a lie.
We????
L0LDYZ

United States

#513657 Mar 2, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
She was waiting for that lying sniveling coward to reveal that Jess was the guilty party.
Howsoever that lying sniveling gutless coward snuck off like a thief in the night leaving his idol KC to face the music alone.
Shame for shame on that Curmudgeon - But who knows he may still be on Topix using a proxy along with his many hats.
CLICK!!!!!
L0LDYZ

United States

#513659 Mar 2, 2014
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg.......Jesse is Zanny the nanny!
Now you're catching on.
L0LDYZ

United States

#513660 Mar 2, 2014
Jesse was FURIOUS that Casey was acquitted for crimes she didn't commit, and now we find out that it was JESSE who hooked her up with the mystery sitter in 2006.

Coincidence?

I'm thinking not.
L0LDYZ

United States

#513661 Mar 2, 2014
It's sorta funny to see where this is finally going.

Nothing like a good sequel.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#513662 Mar 2, 2014
I wonder if kc will end up in jail for perjury after this case is over.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#513663 Mar 2, 2014
It's funny that Casey has gone nowhere but into hiding in a trailer in the Florida sun.

The money has run out, the handlers are getting more demandng and KC is still ploting to kill her mom next.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#513664 Mar 2, 2014
Is that your "sequel" ?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#513665 Mar 2, 2014
L0LDYZ wrote:
<quoted text>
He lies. He just parroted whatever he thought would protect his psycho son.
Casey didn't COME.HOME FROM WORK in 2006.
1) She didn't live at the Grund house of horrors.
2) She didn't have a job.
Face it, Jesse Grund hooked Casey up with a sitter. It's in the deposition.
Casey lies
T-REX

Chico, CA

#513666 Mar 2, 2014
STM wrote:
I think it's a possibility,and those question she refused to answer she can be made to answer
L0LDYZ

United States

#513667 Mar 2, 2014
STM wrote:
No, it's looking more like she's going to end up with immunity.

Just sayin......
L0LDYZ

United States

#513668 Mar 2, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey lies
Not until she met the Grunds.

Strange, eh?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#513671 Mar 2, 2014
Laughing_MAO_Days wrote:
#Diatoms
http://bonniesudderth.wordpress.com/2011/10/1 ...

snip

So, even in a civil action, if a question calls for a self-incriminating response, then the witness may invoke the Fifth Amendment privilege against answering that question. There are some critical differences, however, in how this privilege is applied in civil cases.

For example, in many states the judge in a civil case may compel witnesses to testify, even after they have asserted their Fifth Amendment rights, if the judge finds that the refusal to answer isn’t made in good faith or isn’t justified. In that case the judge would examine the reason why the witness is refusing to testify and make sure that the Fifth Amendment privilege is being asserted properly in that particular circumstance.

Also, unlike in criminal cases where a Fifth Amendment refusal to testify can’t be used as any evidence of guilt, in civil cases when a witness refuses to testify on Fifth Amendment grounds, the judge or jury can infer that the witness is guilty of the offense (otherwise they wouldn’t have invoked the Fifth Amendment). So, the act of “pleading the Fifth” can be used against a person to prove guilt in a civil case - it just can’t be used against a person to prove guilt in a criminal case.

In other words, at the end of the day, witnesses in civil cases – just like witnesses in criminal cases – enjoy the Fifth Amendment right not to testify against themselves. However, while invoking the Fifth Amendment can’t be used as evidence to support a guilty verdict against a defendant in a criminal case, it can be used as evidence to support a monetary judgment against a defendant in a civil case.

Level 8

New York

#513674 Mar 2, 2014
L0LDYZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, be careful what you wish for James.
Just for you a visual on what pleading the 5th really is...enjoy!

Level 8

New York

#513675 Mar 2, 2014
BREND wrote:
LOL ! I have a feeling that we will soon be seeing all the Kid Killer Lovers from the Jessica Thread making an appearance on this thread since hearing about the upcoming celebrations for the Kid Killer.
I got a sneak preview of the engraved invite......
TO ALL THE DEVOTED LOYAL FANS OF KC YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND A GALA EVENT ON HOMICIDE DRIVE TO JOIN IN THE
OCCASION
St Pats Day cum KC's 28th Birthday Celebration
DATE
March 17th 2014
ATTIRE
This is to be a no clothes party - But Mal will be at the door accepting contribution to the KC In Hiding Fund for those of you who wish to purchase Shamrock Pasties.
..........MENU ..........
Cilantro Lime Shrimp..........Chili Verde..........Green Eggs & Ham ...
Thai Green Curry Chicken Wings..........Green Chili Burritos
Note: BYO Coleslaw KC doesn't like it and has a hard time swallowing.
REFRESHMENTS
Green Beer.......... Absynthe.......... Crème De Menthe also Lime Kool Aide for those who choose to get crazy.
ENTERTAINMENT
Fat Boy Fumbles will entertain us with his squinty eyed head jerking act.
Mumbles Mason will use his middle finger to lead us in a sing- along
LeeBoy of course will be overcome with emotion & cry
Papa Jo will read his Living Under A Microscope story to us
And the Grand Final will be KC pole dancing for us.
OOOH SO FUN !!!
ROFL @ the entertainment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
real estate attorneys (Jul '09) 51 min Ketie Holms 2
News Real estate agent isn't a real pro (Nov '08) 57 min Peter James 25
News Home Sales: Florida's February Home Sales Rise ... (Mar '09) 1 hr Mellisa 54
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr MICHA 1,432,842
Looking to meet other single gay men in the Orl... (Jan '12) 1 hr Keith Chance 20
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 27,861
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Mothra 61,486

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages