CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#513534 Feb 28, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the PHOTO of Casey & Lee ...slapping a HIGH FIVE?
3656
What about it? They were celebrating getting through the phalanx of reporters. You know, typical behavior of a mother whose baby was kidnapped & who had no idea of her whereabouts. I bet Elizabeth Smart's mother was high-fiving all over the place when her daughter vanished.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#513535 Feb 28, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how much a like Cindy and Casey are,both liars,both arrogant ,both thieves and both don't like any body asking them anything.
THE APPLE DOESN'T FALL FROM THE TREE
Cindy is probably proud of her protege Baby Killer,but then she was an accomplice also.
Hey! Star-Trex...How do you know if Cindy's Apple Kindle wasn't infected
with a Jose Worm ?

If Casey kept quiet...
Could it be because The F.B.I Treated and Fumigated the TREES way back in 2008...
and took a lot of $ample$.........When Casey told them Caylee was "KIDNAPPED"
Especially when they all REUNITED for a [email protected] and meeting with Zaneida
at their Attorney Brad Conway's Office following Kronk's Discovery on December 11th 2008!

It's NOT over by a long shot...I'm sure., Casey seems fearless of the He said., She said...
There MUST be a reason why Kronk & Zanny's Civil cases are pending in FEDERAL COURT!

Was the Zaneida planted for a Cover Story to distort the truth and drag the True TV Reality Courtroom Drama for Financial Reward? Considering that Jeff Ashton sold "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" to Lifetime Cable TV for $2 Million..LOOSING the Case!

Did Casey Anthony get a CUT from the LOOSER and the Propaganda?
Or was Casey Anthony Used and Abused by Florida's Sophists while they
defrauded Florida's Taxpayers...blaming the Bossa Nova!

Let's see what Part 2 will reveal on Monday in Orlando in Jeff Ashton's turf., with
Kronk vs Padilla....with the Zaneida ~ Blanchard Park Kidnapping Caylee storyline
and WHO did Bank on it! and then ........
Back in Tampa's Federal Court with Casey vs Zaneida on Tuesday!

Smile Star-Trex... There might even be another Apple Kindle Version ....App adding
Dominic Casey's Kindle TOO!
...Out`ch., OUACH!!!! What a Mess Florida!!!
4583

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#513536 Feb 28, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Killer lover,the Bankruptcy has not been dismissed as you would like us to believe,and Casey did not receive any of the $ 250,000 ABC payment
At the Indignant hearing ,the court asked Baez to submit documents where all the money from her defense was spent.
Jose stated he paid himself $ 96,000 and paid Andre Lyons $ 22,000
And he said he didn't have any documentation of where anything else was spent and of course he wouldn't, because he spent close to 50 K of it on his French Riviera vacation.and I am sure the courts wouldn't consider that as part of her defense.
Very well described Star-Trex....
But the $185,000.00 I'm talking about was apparently given to Casey recently...by EEntertainment. Are we to expect a Blockbuster EXCLUSIVE in the near future...
And YES Star-Trex...the Bankcruptcy was indeed DISMISSED in Federal Court...

The RESIDUES Pending in Tampa are Kronk & Zaneida's Civil lawsuits....
and BOTH are being addressed next Monday March 3rd in Orlando with Kronk vs Padilla
and the very next day in Tampa's Federal Court March 4th with Zaneida vs Casey!

Have a Nice weekend Star-Trex!
4118

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#513537 Feb 28, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
What about it? They were celebrating getting through the phalanx of reporters. You know, typical behavior of a mother whose baby was kidnapped & who had no idea of her whereabouts. I bet Elizabeth Smart's mother was high-fiving all over the place when her daughter vanished.
I completly agree with you marce-redux ....

Casey did not BEHAVE like a Mother whose baby was kidnapped and had no idea
of her whereabout...when she VANISHED...and she still doesn't....and NEVER DID!

That should tell you something...now that Still in her Deposition...Casey continues to
refuse to answer any questions about her daughter Caylee., including the mysterious
31 day secret gap! Was Casey given a Script?

That alone should tell you something.......
5520
notthatsmart

Pardeeville, WI

#513538 Feb 28, 2014
How much is the meter reeder going for? 15 grand? Wow, that buys a lot of toothpicks. Bombshell tomorrow, toothpick cowboy creates a toothpick daisy chain to keep meter reeders out.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#513539 Feb 28, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Star-Trex...How do you know if Cindy's Apple Kindle wasn't infected
with a Jose Worm ?
If Casey kept quiet...
Could it be because The F.B.I Treated and Fumigated the TREES way back in 2008...
and took a lot of $ample$.........When Casey told them Caylee was "KIDNAPPED"
Especially when they all REUNITED for a [email protected] and meeting with Zaneida
at their Attorney Brad Conway's Office following Kronk's Discovery on December 11th 2008!
It's NOT over by a long shot...I'm sure., Casey seems fearless of the He said., She said...
There MUST be a reason why Kronk & Zanny's Civil cases are pending in FEDERAL COURT!
Was the Zaneida planted for a Cover Story to distort the truth and drag the True TV Reality Courtroom Drama for Financial Reward? Considering that Jeff Ashton sold "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" to Lifetime Cable TV for $2 Million..LOOSING the Case!
Did Casey Anthony get a CUT from the LOOSER and the Propaganda?
Or was Casey Anthony Used and Abused by Florida's Sophists while they
defrauded Florida's Taxpayers...blaming the Bossa Nova!
Let's see what Part 2 will reveal on Monday in Orlando in Jeff Ashton's turf., with
Kronk vs Padilla....with the Zaneida ~ Blanchard Park Kidnapping Caylee storyline
and WHO did Bank on it! and then ........
Back in Tampa's Federal Court with Casey vs Zaneida on Tuesday!
Smile Star-Trex... There might even be another Apple Kindle Version ....App adding
Dominic Casey's Kindle TOO!
...Out`ch., OUACH!!!! What a Mess Florida!!!
4583
You are no doubt the most BATSHYT person on this planet,nothing you have in this post is fact or can be proven.
Casey is a Liar
Casey is a Thief
Casey is a Killer

End of story
T-REX

Chico, CA

#513540 Feb 28, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well described Star-Trex....
But the $185,000.00 I'm talking about was apparently given to Casey recently...by EEntertainment. Are we to expect a Blockbuster EXCLUSIVE in the near future...
And YES Star-Trex...the Bankcruptcy was indeed DISMISSED in Federal Court...
The RESIDUES Pending in Tampa are Kronk & Zaneida's Civil lawsuits....
and BOTH are being addressed next Monday March 3rd in Orlando with Kronk vs Padilla
and the very next day in Tampa's Federal Court March 4th with Zaneida vs Casey!
Have a Nice weekend Star-Trex!
4118
Wrong again,the bankruptcy was not DISMISSED,your just wishing it was,and Casey has not received any $185,000 from anybody and if she did she better have reported that to the bankruptcy clerk.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#513541 Feb 28, 2014
notthatsmart wrote:
How much is the meter reeder going for? 15 grand? Wow, that buys a lot of toothpicks. Bombshell tomorrow, toothpick cowboy creates a toothpick daisy chain to keep meter reeders out.
You out on probation again Days

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#513542 Feb 28, 2014
wisdom usedhere wrote:
Murphey_Law, I keep getting confused on your Zenaida sightings.
Was the one you seen with Casey and Caylee on the 17th, the one who had long curly hair who wears her hair straight and lived at Sawgrass Apts ?
And the one you seen Caylee and Casey with on the 19th was Morgans client who was involved with Sawgrass Apts, or do I have that backwards ????
Now since "Casey received $185K and allowed to keep it., because the Federal Court dismissed the bankruptcy" don't you feel its only right that she shares it with Morgans Client and Roy ?
After all, without Zenaida's and Roy Krunk's part in this huge plot, Casey and Baez could never have pulled it off.
Since you feel that it was wrong to have Carlee's remains cremated within 2 week, what would you have suggested ? Don't forget she died July 16th so that makes 6 months and two weeks.
How strange that the silly O C police never thought to finger print Zenaida when they took that mug shot ( Maybe she told them she would rather Cindy's PI would do the finger printing later, so they didn't have to.... Does that sound about right to you? I thought it would !
No it doesn't sound right at all..it's full of holes....
Doesn't it sound strange to you that those
remains were cremated within 2 weeks..
.
Unfortunatly., for the state of Florida.....The state destroyed their ONLY Evidence...

Casey was used and abused by the Florida Judiciary System....allowing a BOZO Fat Boy
to Play Games signing Contracts with ABC NEWS $ELLING his Client...which is ILLEGAL in
any states in the United States by the way....but yet allowed for the True TV Reality Courtroom Drama.

I clearly informed John Morgan himself which Zaneida I saw with Casey and Caylee in 08!
and the proper authorities...including additional information about her....confirming the date of June 19th 2008....regardless...if a mistake was corrected that I had seen them on the 17th......

Caylee could not have died on June 16th 2008....when I saw them either on the 17th or 19th...
But it has been Corrected with an Amendment and Addemdum!

Smile! Have a nice weekend..
6781

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#513546 Feb 28, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey could have told her truth at any time and anywhere. "Fool proof suffocation!" She was video taped in her meetings with family, she was offered the chance to meet with someone and tell the truth! What was it that Cindy said to her? "Rumors are Caylee drowned in the family pool." Casey's response "surprise-surprise." She wasn't stunned or rattled.
"No matter how many times I say this, people still think I can separate facts from gut feelings. I can't. So yes, in my viewpoint, she is innocent of harming her child."
See what happens when you go by your gut instead of common sense? Casey is a sociopath who was sick and tired of her mother forcing her to be a mother to Caylee, the way she should. The one woman in that family that stands out to me as a person with good common sense was Casey's grandmother, she had her number.
I said I can't separate facts from gut feelings.........meaning, I relied on the facts and not on my suspicious feelings.

Mary, common sense says that a young mother who obviously loved her child; a young mother who never had one person testify that she demonstrated anything other towards her child but love; a young mother who had built in babysitters and built in food and shelter for her child; would not suddenly one afternoon decide it would be a good thing to murder her child in between phone calls and text messaging her friends.

Common sense says no matter what trumped up theory the State put forth, they had nothing to support their allegations.

Common sense says that there is no such thing as a perfect murder, where the victim remains undiscovered from all the power and might of every law enforcement agency and every one of the over 4000 volunteer searchers and amateur sleuths and news media walk -throughs in a location close to home , which was not flooded except for a brief 2 week window in mid to late August when the victim went missing at least 10 weeks prior to the Tropical Storm rains.

Mrs. Plesea was not called to testify, Mary. If she had anything to contribute to the State's case, doesn't your common sense tell you they would have called her to the stand?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#513547 Feb 28, 2014
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I can't separate facts from gut feelings.........meaning, I relied on the facts and not on my suspicious feelings.
Mary, common sense says that a young mother who obviously loved her child; a young mother who never had one person testify that she demonstrated anything other towards her child but love; a young mother who had built in babysitters and built in food and shelter for her child; would not suddenly one afternoon decide it would be a good thing to murder her child in between phone calls and text messaging her friends.
Common sense says no matter what trumped up theory the State put forth, they had nothing to support their allegations.
Common sense says that there is no such thing as a perfect murder, where the victim remains undiscovered from all the power and might of every law enforcement agency and every one of the over 4000 volunteer searchers and amateur sleuths and news media walk -throughs in a location close to home , which was not flooded except for a brief 2 week window in mid to late August when the victim went missing at least 10 weeks prior to the Tropical Storm rains.
Mrs. Plesea was not called to testify, Mary. If she had anything to contribute to the State's case, doesn't your common sense tell you they would have called her to the stand?
Does it make sense your still as ignorant as you were when you started this thread.
Casey killed her daughter every piece of evidence Circumstantial and physical all pointed directly at Casey Anthony,The only reason she is free today is because of twelve retarded people,who never considered one piece of the evidence,

Since your favorite line is DOES IT MAKE SENSE,then answer this

Does it make sense since she was found not guilty that she must still hide like the vermin she is.
OJ didn't hide
Michael Shakel hasn't hid since being released
Robert Blake hasn't hid
T-REX

Chico, CA

#513548 Feb 28, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't sound right at all..it's full of holes....
Doesn't it sound strange to you that those
remains were cremated within 2 weeks..
.
Unfortunatly., for the state of Florida.....The state destroyed their ONLY Evidence...
Casey was used and abused by the Florida Judiciary System....allowing a BOZO Fat Boy
to Play Games signing Contracts with ABC NEWS $ELLING his Client...which is ILLEGAL in
any states in the United States by the way....but yet allowed for the True TV Reality Courtroom Drama.
I clearly informed John Morgan himself which Zaneida I saw with Casey and Caylee in 08!
and the proper authorities...including additional information about her....confirming the date of June 19th 2008....regardless...if a mistake was corrected that I had seen them on the 17th......
Caylee could not have died on June 16th 2008....when I saw them either on the 17th or 19th...
But it has been Corrected with an Amendment and Addemdum!
Smile! Have a nice weekend..
6781
Will you quit your crying about not getting your 15 minutes of fame,You never saw Caylee,you never saw Zaneida ,you filed a false report period

Your a liar like your heroine and you always will be.

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#513549 Feb 28, 2014
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I can't separate facts from gut feelings.........meaning, I relied on the facts and not on my suspicious feelings.
Mary, common sense says that a young mother who obviously loved her child; a young mother who never had one person testify that she demonstrated anything other towards her child but love; a young mother who had built in babysitters and built in food and shelter for her child; would not suddenly one afternoon decide it would be a good thing to murder her child in between phone calls and text messaging her friends.
Common sense says no matter what trumped up theory the State put forth, they had nothing to support their allegations.
Common sense says that there is no such thing as a perfect murder, where the victim remains undiscovered from all the power and might of every law enforcement agency and every one of the over 4000 volunteer searchers and amateur sleuths and news media walk -throughs in a location close to home , which was not flooded except for a brief 2 week window in mid to late August when the victim went missing at least 10 weeks prior to the Tropical Storm rains.
Mrs. Plesea was not called to testify, Mary. If she had anything to contribute to the State's case, doesn't your common sense tell you they would have called her to the stand?
Common sense says NO mother in those circumstances would lie to the police, joke with them, smile for the camera, high-five another person, insists she works somewhere when she does not, etc.

Common sense says ANY mother in that situation would report her daughter missing. Casey never did.

I've asked you this before. but you haven't answered -- How could protecting ANYBODY be more important than the life of one's own little daughter? Who sacrifices her child to protect someone else?

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#513550 Feb 28, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I completly agree with you marce-redux ....
Casey did not BEHAVE like a Mother whose baby was kidnapped and had no idea
of her whereabout...when she VANISHED...and she still doesn't....and NEVER DID!
That should tell you something...now that Still in her Deposition...Casey continues to
refuse to answer any questions about her daughter Caylee., including the mysterious
31 day secret gap! Was Casey given a Script?
That alone should tell you something.......
5520
The only thing Casey's behavior tells me is that she was involved in her daughter's death. There's nothing mysterious about the 31 days. Casey was studiously avoiding anyone who might possibly seriously question Caylee's whereabouts. Cindy finally had had enough & managed to find Casey & pin her down.

Nothing secret about those 31 days.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#513551 Feb 28, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense says NO mother in those circumstances would lie to the police, joke with them, smile for the camera, high-five another person, insists she works somewhere when she does not, etc.
Common sense says ANY mother in that situation would report her daughter missing. Casey never did.
I've asked you this before. but you haven't answered -- How could protecting ANYBODY be more important than the life of one's own little daughter? Who sacrifices her child to protect someone else?
No mother I know would ever do that! I'd like her to answer that question as well.

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

topic

#513552 Feb 28, 2014
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I can't separate facts from gut feelings.........meaning, I relied on the facts and not on my suspicious feelings.
Mary, common sense says that a young mother who obviously loved her child; a young mother who never had one person testify that she demonstrated anything other towards her child but love; a young mother who had built in babysitters and built in food and shelter for her child; would not suddenly one afternoon decide it would be a good thing to murder her child in between phone calls and text messaging her friends.
Common sense says no matter what trumped up theory the State put forth, they had nothing to support their allegations.
Common sense says that there is no such thing as a perfect murder, where the victim remains undiscovered from all the power and might of every law enforcement agency and every one of the over 4000 volunteer searchers and amateur sleuths and news media walk -throughs in a location close to home , which was not flooded except for a brief 2 week window in mid to late August when the victim went missing at least 10 weeks prior to the Tropical Storm rains.
Mrs. Plesea was not called to testify, Mary. If she had anything to contribute to the State's case, doesn't your common sense tell you they would have called her to the stand?
You are very confused with what you call facts. Casey killed that Child and everyone knows it . The jury knew it but thought they needed solid evidence (like an eye witness or a video of her killing her ) not just all the circumstantial evidence before they could vote guilty.
Bet you they would give her life if they could redo their verdict.... Why do you think they are all still ashamed and afraid to show their faces or write a book -- It's because they know they made a huge mistake..

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#513553 Feb 28, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I completly agree with you marce-redux ....
Casey did not BEHAVE like a Mother whose baby was kidnapped and had no idea
of her whereabout...when she VANISHED...and she still doesn't....and NEVER DID!
That should tell you something...now that Still in her Deposition...Casey continues to
refuse to answer any questions about her daughter Caylee., including the mysterious
31 day secret gap! Was Casey given a Script?
That alone should tell you something.......
5520
You are completely gone! Casey refuses to answer questions because it will show her guilt! A judge can compel her to answer questions or face contempt of court. Casey had no script, just an evil side that killed her daughter! There was no secret gap, it was pure avoidance by Casey to continually make up lies to cover her own ass while driving around with her own daughter DEAD in the trunk then tossed in the woods!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#513554 Feb 28, 2014
She's never answered and she never will.

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#513558 Feb 28, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
No mother I know would ever do that! I'd like her to answer that question as well.
I've thought about this six ways to Sunday, & I just cannot imagine ever putting anyone -- including myself -- before my toddler's safety . Unless it was a question of saving another child of mine, in which case it would be a 'Sophie's Choice' kind of thing. Too horrible to contemplate.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#513559 Feb 28, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing Casey's behavior tells me is that she was involved in her daughter's death. There's nothing mysterious about the 31 days. Casey was studiously avoiding anyone who might possibly seriously question Caylee's whereabouts. Cindy finally had had enough & managed to find Casey & pin her down.
Nothing secret about those 31 days.
http://youcouldbewrong.wordpress.com/2014/02/...

So could that be why Zaneida's attorney are so frustrated against Casey that they
violated Judge Kenneth May's ORDER to keep the Depositon Confidential....

This may not sit very well for Zanny and her attorneys by Federal Law
with Federal Judge May presiding over Zaneida's Civil Defamation Lawsuit!
Maybe MITNIK did a huge favor to Casey...
3228

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Trump fan 58,782
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 3 hr Princess Hey 4,943
last post wins! (Jul '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 5,923
3 word game (Jan '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 13,971
One Word (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 2,398
The alphabet (Jun '06) 5 hr Princess Hey 1,639
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 98,012
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages