Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512425 Jan 29, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
PSSST! Shabbat has nowt to do with the Pentecostlas- NOR despite your travels to .
So Cal looking for clues within the Scientology Center pertain to Shabbat.
Not to hurt your feelings BUT you really are making a fool of yourself with each and every comment you submit.
Hav you considered perhaps breathing the kiss of life into the Jess Thread ?
At least you had 2 more fans there EH ?????
Yes indeed, Grund's a Reverend when he's Pentecostal and what when he's a Jew?

Born Catholic, elements of Baptist somewhere along the way iirc.

You suppose when he got his $25 mail order preacher's licence on the application there was a "check your desired religion" so he want for the full meal deal?

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#512426 Jan 29, 2014
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm convinced he/she is a shut-in -- much like KC.
Yeah, but does she swallow much like Casey?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512429 Jan 29, 2014
You are one sick puppy to sift through accidental deaths of people who have absolutely no involvement to this case, just to have something to make a nonsensical post about.

It appears tragedy and death is exciting for you.

:-(
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512434 Jan 30, 2014
Trex it's now DAY 3. Tap, tap, tap......

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
"" The official storyline is that the Rev washed his hands of Caylee ""
as usual you read the article wrong ,I will print it so you will know the truth.
The official storyline is that the Rev washed his hands of Casey.

Still scratching your head as to where you got the foolish notion that the Rev publicly proclaimed he had not "washed his hands" of Caylee? His public writings clearly say otherwise - he had nothing directly to do with either or them in the two years preceding Caylee's murder - regardless what is the actual truth and regardless that he admitted Casey's cellphone was under his family plan.

.....and regardless of his obsessive stalking of Casey online, according to the story of Fox News calling up he Rev wanting to know who "Kyle" is, after Caylee's disappearance hit the headlines. My bet is his Myspace nic was Adam and probaby Kyke too, because there's no earthly reason RG would ever have been be "a friend" of Casey on her My Space acct.

Page 14881
RG: I called up Lee and I said "Who is there a Kyle involved in Casey's life? I said "Because he's not in my notes". "Well yeah (affirmative), there's two or three if them, and one's a close family friend." "I said, well uhm, could you give me a name?" And he goes "Well let me see who they're talking about." And he never called me back but he did something really interesting. He blocked me out of Casey's My Space profile. Up 'till that afternoon I had access to all her comments, which I've been saving and adding to my notes, had access to all her friends.

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/caylee/ric...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512435 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually when the death notice for the 80ish Zenaida Gonzales of New York was published in the media, iirc it was Days who made the connection to her having been the Rev's nanny.
The name fits.
The age fits.
The city fits.
Focus.
Its so fun to watch you stoop to posting crap like this when your devotion to Smurph takes over.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512436 Jan 30, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Its so fun to watch you stoop to posting crap like this when your devotion to Smurph takes over.
Allow me to remind you that you're the one who obsessively regurgitates everything SMurph has ever written, here or elsewhere....to prove what? You're here to promote the King of Crackpots?

If SMurph disappeared back into the woodwork nobody would care, the world would not change. It's merely black type on a white screen. Get over it.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512437 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>

If SMurph disappeared back into the woodwork nobody would care, the world would not change. It's merely black type on a white screen. Get over it.
oh sucks I have hurt your feelings - Sorry !
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512438 Jan 30, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> oh sucks I have hurt your feelings - Sorry !
Hmmmm very amusing. No need to apologize. You seem to think you have the power to hurt someone's "feelings" who you does not even know you?

You must be mistaking me for a kid who you can play online bully games with? You've got a lot too learn about people and how little impact your nastiness has on them while instead it screams loudly the ugliness your filled up with.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#512439 Jan 30, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> oh sucks I have hurt your feelings - Sorry !
I think what Rambler is saying....is that You bring me Back Up all the time...

Because you adopted Yuri Melich's Attitude on this thread... "You Lie"........
Promoting the LIES...and Stick to the lies....

Tell me if it was all LIES....Why The Reverend & Son spared from the Trial?
When they had a Zaneida of their Own...and another Zaneida with the Anthony
Going to Brad Conway to have her fingerprint taken WITH the Anthony's....

While John Morgan...has it for everyone to listen on his own website....in Hoover's Depo
along with The Weekend@The Ritz....

YET..still representing the (Zaneida Gonzales) I saw with Casey in June 08.,
And still to this day...6 Years later in Federal Court in Tampa...
Don't forget Kronk vs Padilla next March 3 2014 .....

I would'nt promote Yuri Melich's Lies..Little Snake..It might Backfire on You!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512440 Jan 30, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
While John Morgan...has it for everyone to listen on his own website....in Hoover's Depo
I would love to answer you but I better get Ramblers permission first.Dont you think?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512441 Jan 30, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you know Yuri Melich is presently a Sergeant with the Florida Orange County Sheriff's Office and that you also know that lying is a crime and even more serious for police officers who lie.

But you also know it's soooooooo easy to pretend to be somebody important who you're not and make libellous accusations online without any proof eh?

The fact is you despise EVERYONE in any way related to this case - I say the only logical reason is because they conspired to get you hooked, and they got the goods on YOU!

“Orange you glad”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

to see me?

#512442 Jan 30, 2014
BREND wrote:
accidentall ycut off her head whilst trimming her nail EH?
'
RED DEER - A fatality report says a woman who was decapitated during a police chase in central Alberta was high on cocaine and there's nothing officers could have done differently.
Kaelyn Shelton was 23 when she died in November 2008 after being thrown from the vehicle she was driving as she tried to escape police.
Red Deer city RCMP had pulled her over because they saw her driving erratically as she left a bar.
The report says the fact Shelton was high on cocaine was probably the reason she sped away and lost control of her vehicle.
It says the police followed proper pursuit procedures.
There are no recommendations and her death is listed as accidental
Obviously Rams would be excluded from this investigation since she never ever takes time out from her 24/7 to buy Bath Salts & Bathe.
"Who Do We Blame for Bath Salts? William-Sonoma, or Government Drug Policies?"
This explains quite a bit.
We've always suspected rambler posts are from a woman with no brain, here is the proof.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512443 Jan 30, 2014
Yuri Melich was promoted from Detective to Sergeant.

Jeff Ashton, prosecutor, was elected State Attorney of the 9th circuit.

In turn he hired Detective Eric Edwards to become his Chief Investigator.

Three key people to the case......each continuing to thrive and be successful in their own right, in the face of what some would say was a botched investigation and prosecution.

Jose Baez's law practise continues to flourish.

Absolutely no devastation to the personal lives of George, Cindy, Casey, Lee or Malory. No subsequent charges for perjury, lying, or coverup of any sort. All "the friends" have disappeared from the public eye entirely.

Meanwhile all you pathetic warrier-losers remain in a perpetual state of constant misery over that acquittal which occurred almost three years ago, that proved your "positive thinking" of the previous three years is downright faulty. Once again wishful thinking is proven to lack the ability to be a reliable factor in changing the course of future events....as if anyone with an ounce of intelligence didn't already know that......

Level 6

Location hidden

#512444 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you know Yuri Melich is presently a Sergeant with the Florida Orange County Sheriff's Office and that you also know that lying is a crime and even more serious for police officers who lie.
But you also know it's soooooooo easy to pretend to be somebody important who you're not and make libellous accusations online without any proof eh?
The fact is you despise EVERYONE in any way related to this case - I say the only logical reason is because they conspired to get you hooked, and they got the goods on YOU!
I do not despise anyone in any way related to this case...If they are in search of the Truth.

As far as Yuri Melich ., I am surprised he is still with The Florida Orange County Sheriff Office, after He ...LIED in Judge Perry's Face..after an Audio tape was heard in the courtroom...LIVE...on Livestream...and George Anthony admitting NOT Knowing their
conversation had been RECORDED in the car...after listening to it....

Yuri Melich took the Stand...and Sgt John Allen took the stand...UNAWARE that
audiotape had been played in the courtroom...Moments before they were questionned
and THEY BOTH LIED right in Judge Perry's FACE....

You could have CUT the Air with a Double Edge Sword in that SILENT Courtroom
That Day...and George Anthony sat right there in that courtroom...while Yuri Melich
and Sgt John Allen LIED!

What I'm wondering is Why...are THEY still Employed woth OCSO?????????
How Important ARE THEY ...

Level 6

Location hidden

#512445 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
Three key people to the case......each continuing to thrive and be successful in their own right, in the face of what some would say was a botched investigation and prosecution.
Absolutely no devastation to the personal lives of George, Cindy, Casey, Lee or Malory. No subsequent charges for perjury, lying, or coverup of any sort. All "the friends" have disappeared from the public eye entirely.
Meanwhile all you pathetic warrier-losers remain in a perpetual state of constant misery over that acquittal which occurred almost three years ago, that proved your "positive thinking" of the previous three years is downright faulty. Once again wishful thinking is proven to lack the ability to be a reliable factor in changing the course of future events....as if anyone with an ounce of intelligence didn't already know that......
Isn't That Interesting.....I wonder why..The Melich/Allen Lies on the stand..
.Now Stands in Federal Court in Tampa?...along with The Carges of Prosecutorial Misconduct 84 My space/84 Clorophorm ??? etc,etc,etc with The Weekend@The Ritz!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#512446 Jan 30, 2014
We'll see Rambler....

Kronk vs Padilla...may Land in Tampa TOO....

Sounds like The Ninth Circus might be Closed for Repair
in Law Law Land!

Level 6

Location hidden

#512447 Jan 30, 2014
Anyone still question if Rambler and Murphey_Law are
One and the same Topix?

NOT...Red Deer is her own Rambler....
He/She support the 9th Circus....

And Smurph is Donia...
SHE does NOT Support the 9th Circus in Law Law Land!
Amen!

Smile!:)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512448 Jan 30, 2014
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
This explains quite a bit.
We've always suspected rambler posts are from a woman with no brain, here is the proof.
A not even recent news story about another young life snuffed out through the use of illegal drugs is entertaining to you as well? That's what makes you a ghoul.

Sadly, drug-linked deaths are all too common.

Perhaps if you did something worthwhile like volunteering in a drug rehab centre in your area you might learn some compassion?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512449 Jan 30, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't That Interesting.....I wonder why..The Melich/Allen Lies on the stand..
.Now Stands in Federal Court in Tampa?...along with The Carges of Prosecutorial Misconduct 84 My space/84 Clorophorm ??? etc,etc,etc with The Weekend@The Ritz!!!
Allow me to point out to you, the same person who can't even recall the exact date of your supposed infamous sighting - is that lying as well??- that you didn't even know WHEN Melich/Allen supposedly lied, let alone have any proof they did. You thought it was during the murder trial but someone pointed out to you what you recalled was during a hearing - which you probably watched on an edited YouTube video.

Regardless, who cares. Millions of others followed this case. Your righteous Ngraciouness is coming out - that only you know what millions of others missed while watching the same broadcasts as you.
southerngirl

Newport, KY

#512450 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
"Absolutely no devastation to the personal lives of George, Cindy, Casey, Lee or Malory"

I guess Caylee's death was just a blip on their radar?
-
-
-
-
Are you a sociopath?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 21 min Shaniquah 70,762
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min red and right 1,172,457
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Mothra 50,274
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,181
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 17,315
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,016
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,179
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr The Real Missy 17,823
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]