CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#512796 Feb 6, 2014
The Orlando Int. Airport

** JULY 2nd 2008....

13 days AFTER I had My sighting...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512797 Feb 6, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
The Orlando Int. Airport
** JULY 2nd 2008....
Wrong again,Wanda did say she may have been mistaking,and no where did she say she talked to Caylee.
As far as your so called sighting ,it was found to be yet another fake claim,by a person who wanted to have a cameo and interview for profit.
That is why you left Fla,because just maybe obstruction charges were going to be filed against you.
Now just to verify your constant BS,

Please post the website that tells about your so called sighting in Moore Haven.There was not one report of it on any of the Media sights ever,LOCAL OR NATIONAL.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512798 Feb 6, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
The Orlando Int. Airport
** JULY 2nd 2008....
Wow lets see here now ,wouldn't that be 1 day after your supposed sighting and 1 day before your amended sighting.
Gosh your as Bad as the Anthony s.

Last time Casey supposedly saw Caylee.

Casey ==== June 9th
Cindy======June 14th
George=====June 16th
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512800 Feb 6, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
The Orlando Int. Airport
** JULY 2nd 2008....
In 1983,I was recruited by a Federal Judge Hon Edward D Cowart

More of your BS
Judge Cowart was a circuit court Judge not a federal court judge.
More of your BS
There was no investigation that you supposedly was involved with in the Assassination
of JFK.
3 reasons,
1- you are a nobody with no certification or a licensed investigator
2- You are not a US citizen therefore ineligible to investigate a federal Crime'
3- The investigation of organized crime in Fla,has nothing to do with a federal crime of the assassination of JFK
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512801 Feb 6, 2014
Is your name BOBBY JACK ALSO MURPH,

Posted July 3, 2008 by
BobbyJack Follow

In 1983, I was approached by Hon.Judge Edward Cowart, Chief of Special prosecution on organize crime for the State of Florida, to investigate and report my findings into the allege assassination of President John F Kennedy.

On april 7th 2008,Washington DC acknowledge the receipt of my DVD into the case:JFK II The Bush Connection; A thorough,documented,criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush,establishing,beyond a reasonnable doubt,his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John Kennedy. I am still waiting for our Justice Officials to respond...to YOU... AMERICA...They also received enough to indict his son...Our present PRESIDENT into his supervision of NEW YORK 911.

USPS Cert.Mail # 7006 0100 0003 5628 4217.

They are aware , I am holding another documentary DVD titled "GEORGE".....on JFK jr...

My boss ,Glades County Sheriff Stuart Whiddon , refused , I drive the Sheriff Cruiser to Fort Myers to put the handcuffs on George when he came to our State last June 19th 2008. He told me HE had no intention going in a Court of Law and testify...

*I remembered the song..." I Shot the Sheriff....but I did'nt shoot the Deputy...." *

But NOW.....Since the 1st of July ,I dont feel so safe in this Country being a "Patriotic Citizen hired by a Federal Judge "....If you hear of a French Canadian women found DEAD in a South Florida Motel.....You will know WHY I was eliminated....Because the Fort Myers officials told me to call 911 this morning......But cant say I trust 911.

So...I am at the end of my rop..so to speak and I do trust...CNN... will inform you AMERICA.

I started my Kennedy investigation November 9th 1963....some 44 years and 228 days ago...

That's what Patriotism is for ME...

LETS SEE NOW. you saw Caylee June 19th.in Moor Haven,but you drove to FT Myers from Miami to handcuff someone on the 19th also.

Sure sonds fishy to me Murph.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#512802 Feb 6, 2014
In 1983...Judge Edward D Cowart was
The Chief of Special Prosecutions on Organized Crimes In and For
The State of Florida...

He returned to the Bench in July 1984...

And.T-Trex ...
You DO NOT KNOW NOTHING about ..."Who I am..."

Nice try...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512803 Feb 6, 2014
""I started my Kennedy investigation November 9th 1963....some 44 years and 228 days ago...""

Started an investigation at age 14 in Quebec Canada,when quite a few homes did not even own a TV.

YEA RIGHT DONIA
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512804 Feb 6, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
The State of Florida...
And.T-Trex ...
Nice try...
Wrong again Donia I know exactly who you are.

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#512805 Feb 6, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
The State of Florida...
And.T-Trex ...
Nice try...
Where does it say in this entry from the Florida Bar that Cowart ever served as a federal judge? Where does it say anything about Cowart being involved with special prosecutions on organized crime?

http://www.flacls.org/1989-honorable-edward-d...

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#512806 Feb 6, 2014
T-REX wrote:
Is your name BOBBY JACK ALSO MURPH,
Posted July 3, 2008 by
BobbyJack Follow
In 1983, I was approached by Hon.Judge Edward Cowart, Chief of Special prosecution on organize crime for the State of Florida, to investigate and report my findings into the allege assassination of President John F Kennedy.
On april 7th 2008,Washington DC acknowledge the receipt of my DVD into the case:JFK II The Bush Connection; A thorough,documented,criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush,establishing,beyond a reasonnable doubt,his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John Kennedy. I am still waiting for our Justice Officials to respond...to YOU... AMERICA...They also received enough to indict his son...Our present PRESIDENT into his supervision of NEW YORK 911.
USPS Cert.Mail # 7006 0100 0003 5628 4217.
They are aware , I am holding another documentary DVD titled "GEORGE".....on JFK jr...
My boss ,Glades County Sheriff Stuart Whiddon , refused , I drive the Sheriff Cruiser to Fort Myers to put the handcuffs on George when he came to our State last June 19th 2008. He told me HE had no intention going in a Court of Law and testify...
*I remembered the song..." I Shot the Sheriff....but I did'nt shoot the Deputy...." *
But NOW.....Since the 1st of July ,I dont feel so safe in this Country being a "Patriotic Citizen hired by a Federal Judge "....If you hear of a French Canadian women found DEAD in a South Florida Motel.....You will know WHY I was eliminated....Because the Fort Myers officials told me to call 911 this morning......But cant say I trust 911.
So...I am at the end of my rop..so to speak and I do trust...CNN... will inform you AMERICA.
I started my Kennedy investigation November 9th 1963....some 44 years and 228 days ago...
That's what Patriotism is for ME...
LETS SEE NOW. you saw Caylee June 19th.in Moor Haven,but you drove to FT Myers from Miami to handcuff someone on the 19th also.
Sure sonds fishy to me Murph.
Why would you start your investigation into Kennedy's assassination 13 days before he was killed? Can you see the future?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512808 Feb 6, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
The State of Florida...
And.T-Trex ...
Nice try...

OUR LAUGH OF THE DAY...... So sad Rambler missed it HA HA!

Well Murphy I think everyone knows who you are and WHAT YOUR ARE ! NUTS!!!

By BobbyJack ((AKA Donia Thimons.))| Posted July 3, 2008 | North Fort Myers, Florida

On april 7th 2008,Washington DC acknowledge the receipt of my DVD into the case:JFK II The Bush Connection; A thorough,documented,criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush, establishing,beyond a reasonnable doubt,his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John Kennedy. I am still waiting for our Justice Officials to respond...to YOU... AMERICA...They also received enough to indict his son...Our present PRESIDENT into his supervision of NEW YORK 911.

My boss ,Glades County Sheriff Stuart Whiddon , refused , I drive the Sheriff Cruiser to Fort Myers to put the handcuffs on George when he came to our State June 19th 2008. He told me HE had no intention going in a Court of Law and testify..
.( SO YOU WERE GOING TO ARREST THE PRESIDENT OF USA,on June 19th 2008 and Whiddon refused?( Funny the date is the same date you seen CAYLEE) Now how are you going to explain this one?

But NOW.....Since the 1st of July 2008 ,I dont feel so safe in this Country being a "Patriotic Citizen hired by a Federal Judge "....If you hear of a French Canadian women found DEAD in a South Florida Motel.....You will know WHY I was eliminated....Because the Fort Myers officials told me to call 911 this morning......But cant say I trust 911.

Comments*
July 14, 2008

wow...I cannot believe what I just read. Do you? LOL

BobbyJack'(also Donia Thimons and Smurphy)
July 14, 2008

I would like to read,in how many words you can write a 45 years investigation.
You will notice...2 of my downloads were upheld...One a letter from Bill Clinton I received and the other one The United State Supreme Court...You will see the DVD soon.....you will see the REAL CRAP ==========

csears00's
July 4, 2008 comment;
Also, if the government wants you dead no one is going to hear about a French Canadian woman's body being found.
What is this crap? If you want your story to be heard you need to write properly. Nothing you posted has any significance whatsoever.

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#512809 Feb 6, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you start your investigation into Kennedy's assassination 13 days before he was killed? Can you see the future?
Good question!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512814 Feb 6, 2014
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say in this entry from the Florida Bar that Cowart ever served as a federal judge? Where does it say anything about Cowart being involved with special prosecutions on organized crime?
http://www.flacls.org/1989-honorable-edward-d...
He was involved with that

In 1982, he also served as chief prosecutor for Gov. Bob Graham`s statewide grand jury on organized crime.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512817 Feb 6, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
The State of Florida...
And.T-Trex ...
Nice try...
Right and after you were recruited ( big joke ) you and Bobby Kennedy's best friend traveled the US extensively putting together your big BS DVD,
That took you from 1983 when you were recruited supposedly,( no record of anybody by your name of Donia Timon's or Lasalle ever involved with that.) to when you reentered the US from Quebec,Canada on March 1st 2008,sure had to be a very expensive investigation,what almost 23 yrs.
Another thing
If this Robert L Russell was such a close friend of Bobby Kennedy why is he not mentioned anywhere in any article personal papers or any official document.
He doesn't exist. Believe me I have researched it thoroughly.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512818 Feb 6, 2014
BREND wrote:
In the past I know that Murphs traversed the U.S.A. before final landing her broomstick in Camarillo - as her Avi shows..
Too bad-
Sooooo sad-
Had Murph ventured down to Tinsel Town she would have known that
Ole Blue eyes adored her nemesis Nancy YES/ NO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NsKl-ZCyeQ8XX
Acyually SJ
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512819 Feb 6, 2014
Murph left North Fort Myers when she learned she was about to get Baker Acted there
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512822 Feb 6, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks my friend- Unfortunately most of my time is spent keeping up with the Kid Killer Fans who post on here 24/7 ergo don't get out too much .
Might I ask if you know the way to San Jose ???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g5iWAJV9G2wXX
Yep,but unless its a national emergency I aint GOING
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512823 Feb 6, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NMzRP4a3YQsXX
Lessun of course Murph is in actuality the Gingerbread Man....
'Freshly baked in the oven, the little Gingerbread Man decides that he doesn't want to be eaten and makes his escape. Running down the lane, the Gingerbread Man is certain that he is cleverer than anyone he meets. Then along comes the fox..'. Foxy Rexy Perhaps ????
That is hilarious,me Foxy LOL

Maybe a royal pain in the butt for a couple posters though.

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

topic

#512824 Feb 6, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
The State of Florida...
And.T-Trex ...
Nice try...
Is this for real or were you joking ? DId you actually post this on a CNN web page ?
" My boss ,Glades County Sheriff Stuart Whiddon , refused , I drive the Sheriff Cruiser to Fort Myers to put the handcuffs on George when he came to our State last June 19th 2008. He told me HE had no intention going in a Court of Law and testify."
I have a feeling you were told to leave the state of Florida. This is like a threat against the President of USA stupid. You were dumb enough to post that you drove somewhere with the intentions to handcuff the president ?
So much for your Caylee sighting on that very same day.

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

topic

#512825 Feb 6, 2014
Guess Murphey went to join her other self and is now officially on vacation too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Earthling-1 61,533
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Cheech the Conser... 1,434,072
two words (Jul '10) 13 hr Princess Hey 27,875
Baseball lessons for Florida kids - Connect wit... 13 hr FishSlayer 1
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 13 hr davy 22
News Vice President Biden to campaign in Orlando Monday 17 hr Realtimeloser 3
News Home Sales: Florida's February Home Sales Rise ... (Mar '09) 18 hr Go Blue Forever 55

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages