CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,732)

Showing posts 474,621 - 474,640 of478,301
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
I sent a MESSAGE to Casey , ealier this morning....
President John F Kennedy once said:
"We have come too far, We have sacrificed too much,
to disdain the Future Now"
GO GIRL......." STAND YOUR GROUND IN TAMPA"..
God Speed...Namaste!
A Ho sending another Ho a message,that's a good one for sure.Has to be the funny of the month,

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
But you think that is just hunky dory that Casey and Family sat themselves up as:
Judge--Jury--And executioner of Casey's daughter and George and Cindy's granddaughter.
In your mind Casey and family are above all the laws and the Bill of Rights doesn't apply to them in any way,shape or form.
The Bill of Rights applies to every U.S. citizen.

No one is above the law.

Casey had her day in court and was found not guilty.

You don't like the outcome, but in this country, thankfully, the State must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the accused committed the alleged offense(s). The State of Florida brought a case they thought at the time, they could prove, either by evidence or public outrage.

The jurors followed the law and put aside their personal opinions, as they were sworn to do. The evidence just wasn't there, T-REX.

So no matter what you think, or I think, or anyone thinks, the system worked as our forefathers intended it to. And for that, you should be proud that in this great country of ours, the cost of freedom is not taken lightly.

No one will ever know for certain what happened to Caylee Marie Anthony, and that's an awful thing. But whatever happened to her was the State's responsibility to prove and they failed. Your personal opinion, just as mine, has no bearing on the truth. But at least mine is based upon the provable facts and those provable facts just weren't there.

That's what I support; not some sham of a prosecution in any case.

You ignore the obvious. You ignore the fact that the State vs Casey Marie Anthony became nothing more to the politicians and pundits, as a means to further their careers. If you want to include Baez in that mix, so be it. But thanks to his efforts, the State failed, and when it comes to taking away someone's life by the State, I say, good job, Mr. Baez.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
God Speed...Namaste!
JFK once said::

“A child miseducated is a child lost.”

In George and Cindy Anthony case their lack of responsibility with their daughter cost them to lose their Granddaughter

“ SLICK MITNICK”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
You just sent JFK a spinning in his grave.
Not only JFK but also G.B Shaw-

For here we have Topix very own Pygmalion aka Eliza Doolittle - She has ventured far from Lisson Grove yet still remains a Pyg-In-A-Blanket... And very far from being My Fair Lady..

The fictional Eliza Doolittle was born and raised in Lisson Grove and had to pay "four and six a week for a room that wasn't fit for a pig to live in" before coming under the tutelage of Professor Henry Higgins. These characters from George Bernard Shaw's Pygmalion are best known to modern audiences from the Lerner and Loewe musical and film adaptation of the play, entitled My Fair Lady. In 1885 the case of 13-&#8203;&#8203;year- &#8203;&#8203;old Eliza Armstrong, who was sold to a brothel keeper for £5, caused such an outcry that the law was changed and so was the name of the street where she lived (from Charles Street to Ranston Street), such was the dishon­ourable reputation it had gained..

IMO this is worse than poor KC being given a date rape drug.

“BEER”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently we should, yes. The victim often disappears in the quest of saving someone else's hide.
Happy New Year to you, Sanks.
Happy New Year back at you Marce.

The stupid Topix delay means we probably will never be posting together again.

Lucky for ngrace and Rambker they are one and the same and will always be together for ever and ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“ SLICK MITNICK”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
God Speed...Namaste!

"I sent a MESSAGE to Casey , ealier this morning"

Good Gosh & Gee Willikers Murph - You and Baby Jane Hudson EH?????

Did her smarmy squinty eyed- head jerking lying lawyer accompany you on the piano?

2 Peas In A Pod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“BEER”

Level 8

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

JFK once said "Get to work under the desk," to Mimi Alford much like Bozo to the infamous childkiller down at his office while she was out on bail.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
Yes, it's 2014, Caylee has been dead for quite some time.
Should we forget there was no justice?
Should we forget her whole family LIED to LE and in court?
Should we forget the tiny skeleton found down the road from the only home the child knew, wrapped in a bag with duct tape across the face?
So many children tragically killed by supposed loved ones since then, should we forget them all?
Should we forget that your "facts" were proven not to be facts at all?

Should we forget that the "discovery" of Caylee's remains on December 11, 2008, have been described in 3 conflicting statements by the "discoverer"? Or that the "discoverer" of Caylee's remains, not once but 3 times, "discovered" those remains when thousands of others failed to "discover" them even one time?

Should we forget that the case is closed?

I say, no we shouldn't.

Where is the outrage over that?

I don't hear it.

As long as the public stays focused on "evil Casey" as they are "supposed to", everyone can get about their lives as if nothing was wrong with the investigation and prosecution of, the State's "case".

Caylee who??????????

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
JFK once said "Get to work under the desk," to Mimi Alford much like Bozo to the infamous childkiller down at his office while she was out on bail.
Do you have a paid subscription to the tabloid rags, or do you rely on those headlines in same, while standing in the checkout lane?

“ SLICK MITNICK”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Poor Caylee was denied her right to a fair trial - whereby she would have been given a fair trial judged By a Juryof Her Peers.

Instead MOTY decided Caylee was guilty of depriving her the freedom to pole dance at the club - and couch flop whensovever she chose ERGO KC issued a death Penalty for her 2.5 year old daughter and carried out the sentence.

Yet still she has loving adoring fans on Topix- Just how sick can sick be I wonder.

“BEER”

Level 8

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a paid subscription to the tabloid rags, or do you rely on those headlines in same, while standing in the checkout lane?
Thanks for asking, I'm a graduate of Evelyn Wood and can get all the info while waiting for you to finish running your food stamp card, not just the headlines.

“BEER”

Level 8

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we forget that the "discovery" of Caylee's remains on December 11, 2008, have been described in 3 conflicting statements by the "discoverer"? Or that the "discoverer" of Caylee's remains, not once but 3 times, "discovered" those remains when thousands of others failed to "discover" them even one time?
I say, no we shouldn't.
I don't hear it.
As long as the public stays focused on "evil Casey" as they are "supposed to", everyone can get about their lives as if nothing was wrong with the investigation and prosecution of, the State's "case".
Caylee who??????????
The case is "closed" as the killer was caught and got away with it thanks to the developmentally disabled of Pinellas County.

Your last sentence, is that what KC and the lying family say every night as they go to bed inebriated?

Did you get your wagon yet?
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bill of Rights applies to every U.S. citizen.
No one is above the law.
Casey had her day in court and was found not guilty.
You don't like the outcome, but in this country, thankfully, the State must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the accused committed the alleged offense(s). The State of Florida brought a case they thought at the time, they could prove, either by evidence or public outrage.
The jurors followed the law and put aside their personal opinions, as they were sworn to do. The evidence just wasn't there, T-REX.
So no matter what you think, or I think, or anyone thinks, the system worked as our forefathers intended it to. And for that, you should be proud that in this great country of ours, the cost of freedom is not taken lightly.
No one will ever know for certain what happened to Caylee Marie Anthony, and that's an awful thing. But whatever happened to her was the State's responsibility to prove and they failed. Your personal opinion, just as mine, has no bearing on the truth. But at least mine is based upon the provable facts and those provable facts just weren't there.
That's what I support; not some sham of a prosecution in any case.
You ignore the obvious. You ignore the fact that the State vs Casey Marie Anthony became nothing more to the politicians and pundits, as a means to further their careers. If you want to include Baez in that mix, so be it. But thanks to his efforts, the State failed, and when it comes to taking away someone's life by the State, I say, good job, Mr. Baez.
""The jurors followed the law and put aside their personal opinions, as they were sworn to do. The evidence just wasn't there,""

BS, did the jury consider

1-31 days and no report of child missing,injured or dead
2-Car that she complained of something dead,backed up by statements from both parents and several law enforcement people including cadaver dogs.
3-Partying like there is no tomorrow for 31 days when child is missing and complete lack of any concern
4-Lie about daughters whereabouts to parents,friends law enforcement.
stealing money from grandparents and claiming her parents were getting divorced.
5-Accusing innocent people
6- Lie about being employed
7- Complete lack of remorse or concern to friends,family,law enforcement
8- Many items at remains location,directly linked to the Antony's house.
Those are just a few of what the jury did not discuss nor consider.

Now the only thing they discuss what was
Whats on the menu
What movies
What Media to talk to first according to how much money for the interview ( about 4 1/2 hrs
)
They decided her innocence on one statement and one statement only:;

Caylee Marie Anthony died from a horrible accident,she drowned in the family pool and I will prove this during the trial.

Not one thing was presented during trial to back up the lying SOB swarmy.

Another interesting thing,the jury foreman had a move out of his residence because of fore closure and the day after the verdict ,every thing was totally cleared up with the bank.
Guess we pretty well know where that 500 k that Mason said he spent on the trial went don't we.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite funny that the report of Baez and Casey sex capades at his office which caused Baez legal secretary to quit came out in the NEWSPAPERS not the tabloids.
want to let us know how you offed your two kids now,
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I say, no we shouldn't.
I don't hear it.
Caylee who??????????
""described in 3 conflicting statements by the "discoverer"? ""

Yet you say nothing about the several thousand conflicting statements made by
George Anthony
Cynthia Marie Anthony
Lee Anthony
and most important
Casey Marie Anthony

Killers defend Killers,it is the rule of thumb,for people like you and Casey.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
The case is "closed" as the killer was caught and got away with it thanks to the developmentally disabled of Pinellas County.
Your last sentence, is that what KC and the lying family say every night as they go to bed inebriated?
Did you get your wagon yet?
I think KK and OBB are behind in painting them for George,but NG will be the first on the list to receive it.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know but it's certainly quite different than your "plan" - posting on obscure online forums, while pretending to be someone Very Important.
Your Right Deer.,
I often ask myself the same question...but when I realized the forum was a
Secret Members Facebook Page Only...

I figured I had Nothing to loose....and Went for "The Kill" ......

Who are "THEY"? Facebook Police?

OR

Casey Marie Anthony's "A" Team?
Under a F.S 119 Cotillion.
vs
HLN's Nancy Drew Mitchell et al., The Dark Knight's InSession Court TV Reality $hares.

Who are "THEY" behind The Wonderfull World of Disney Door # 33?

For you to know., I'm behind Door # 33 of The Canadian Chartre...

Would that turn Your Christmas Lights back on in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada ?

We'll SEE...What "PLAN" God has for Casey Marie Anthony....

It's a War of the Spirits *Rambling Rose...
Angels & Demons
Till Br`End ....
Brrrrrrr...meaning Till HELL Freezes Over in Red Deer Alberta Canada...Deer!

Amen Lord!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you EXPLAIN your comment?
It appears to make no sense.
The injustice of this case was there was NO JUSTICE for Caylee, a two year old murdered by her mother.
Where do you read resentment in me saying they're obviously cashing in?
They got to ride that publicity while thay can don't they? Work that a*s for some cash like any other wh*re on the corner.
My comment meant just what I said. You put your own opinion of JUSTICE (which was gleaned through the biased media and internet - highly circulated gossip and rumour, obvious since it never made it into the courtroom) above what anyone says who was actually involved in the case - including the prosecution who long ago expressed support of the jury's acquittal.

But you contradict yourself -- in that you believe Jeff Ashton and Jose Baez have the ability to "ride that publicity" suggests other people are indeed still interested in what they have to say.

“ SLICK MITNICK”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
HMMMPH!
Should we forget that the case is closed? Or should we perhaps concentrate on the Velcro Snap-Apart Fly of Smarmy ?

Obviously when he spewed his lies he was never told to "'Just Zip It Bubba"

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

BREND wrote:
Poor Caylee was denied her right to a fair trial - whereby she would have been given a fair trial judged By a Juryof Her Peers.
Instead MOTY decided Caylee was guilty of depriving her the freedom to pole dance at the club - and couch flop whensovever she chose ERGO KC issued a death Penalty for her 2.5 year old daughter and carried out the sentence.
Yet still she has loving adoring fans on Topix- Just how sick can sick be I wonder.
"Stupid is as stupid does" - Forrest Gump

Too bad you lack the skills to discuss facts, or really don't give a rat's a$$ about finding the truth.

Stop using a dead child as a platform for your ignorance or apparent lack of caring about the same dead child you profess to care about.

That's what's "sick" is....you can stop "wondering".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 474,621 - 474,640 of478,301
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,034,386
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min litesong 43,020
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 40 min stick a fork in it then 1,840
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr heres de money 2,633
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr EyeOfTheNewt 95,846
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr Murph 17,340
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 70,221
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE