CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512524 Jan 31, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sure having a Nancy Grace Moment here...aren't you deer..?
Grace is not an all-powerfull force, nor is it the essential or fundamental thing...
By itself...it is form., without content...
Grace is Moonlight on the water....Not the sunlight at noon....
Do you get that Gracie?
Your artistic expressions into the World...From Red Deer...
Should be burried in Red Deer...Deer..
Or Take a Trip to Italy and go go go deer....
You might take a brief moment to reflect on this comment, as spoken by Jeff Ashton immediately following the acquittal of Casey Anthony.......eh Murphey_LAW?

"You can't believe in the rule of law and not accept that sometimes it doesn't go the way you think it should."

(And if you don't "get it", what I'm referring to is you want to believe the "system" is somehow going to do justice for you, even though you obviously don't believe the system works. NOT believing in the justice system is totally backward to the "power of positive thinking", isn't it. Either way, you're toast! LOL!!!)

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#512526 Jan 31, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You might take a brief moment to reflect on this comment, as spoken by Jeff Ashton immediately following the acquittal of Casey Anthony.......eh Murphey_LAW?
"You can't believe in the rule of law and not accept that sometimes it doesn't go the way you think it should."
(And if you don't "get it", what I'm referring to is you want to believe the "system" is somehow going to do justice for you, even though you obviously don't believe the system works. NOT believing in the justice system is totally backward to the "power of positive thinking", isn't it. Either way, you're toast! LOL!!!)
No,no,no deer...
I definatly do believe The System does work....

You go tell That crap to Nancy Grace deer...She's the one...disrespecting the Ruling...
Exclaiming " The Devil will be dancing tonight"..and did so on DWTS...

You take a brief moment to reflect on Dr.Arpell Vass's crap..Ashton attempted
to Bank on a 15% Profit ..Promoting his Scent Of Death Machine calculating the
84 Chloroform search vs 84 My Space...thrown back 2 feet from that Smell from
his Caylee Can of Death ...Ashton wanted the Jurors to Smell ..and "that"
would Proved it was Caylee...Heeelllooo!!!

Stupid is ,as Stupid does....

You will recall that a Federal Agent filed a Motion in Open Court on the Third Day
of Casey's trial...The Motion was served to Jose Baez...Linda Drane Burdict and
Hon. Judge Belvin Perry...Perry called for a meeting in his chambers the very next morning.

This is why...All this crap is pending in Federal Court deer...
And Yes deer...The System Does Work....
Ashes to Ashton...

Smile Gracie!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512527 Jan 31, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sure having a Nancy Grace Moment here...aren't you deer..?
Grace is not an all-powerfull force, nor is it the essential or fundamental thing...
By itself...it is form., without content...
Grace is Moonlight on the water....Not the sunlight at noon....
Do you get that Gracie?
Your artistic expressions into the World...From Red Deer...
Should be burried in Red Deer...Deer..
Or Take a Trip to Italy and go go go deer....
Donia Thimons
Writing and Editing Professional
Fort Myers, Florida Area

Poor murphey what a laugh to think you use this title to define yourself on a resume , no wonder you have never had a real job
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512528 Jan 31, 2014
Hmmmm.........there's more to this story, written between the lines.

Scott Wykoff's Blog
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
The Call From The Nancy Grace Show

You truly never know who is going to be on the other end of the line when you answer your phone. And to boot, what opportunity that call might bring.

For this reporter it was a morning spent in Germantown reporting on the disturbing story of a mom accused of killing her two children who told investigators that she thought an exorcism was necessary to remove the presence of the devil.

It was that assignment that was also the focus of the person on the other end of phone I answered.

A call that came into the newsroom from area code 404.

A call from Atlanta.

A call from the producers of the Nancy Grace Show on CNN’s HLN.
Mike Duffy heard through the grapevine that this blogger was the reporter on the scene in Germantown on the morning when WBAL listeners awoke to the revelation that a police say a mother arrested for murdering two of her children told investigators that the devil was in the kids, and that's why she had to conduct an exorcism, stabbing and killing her 1 and 2 year-olds and seriously injuring her 5 and 8 year olds.

He explained he wanted me to appear on that evening’s edition of the Nancy Grace Show.

He said they would need me for about 15 minutes to join a panel of other reporters, producers, attorneys and doctors. Each with a different perspective on what had happened late last week in Germantown and where the case could go from here.

Mike was my point man. Later in the day he did about a 15 minute debrief and Q&A. He asked if I could email him a photo. And he made sure I would be all set to go on a “land line” when show began.

But there was a little bit of a change in plans when the call from the 404 in Atlanta came just ahead of show time.

Nancy Grace was under the weather and Rita Cosby would be filling-in.
Not a problem.

Check it out for yourself, Rita didn’t miss a beat hosting the Nancy Grace Show as our segment was informative and fast paced.

She weaved me in with each of her guests all while bringing our different perspectives to this very disturbing story.

Boy am I glad I answered that call from the 404!

http://scottwykoff.wbal.com/2014/01/taking-ca...

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#512529 Jan 31, 2014
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Rarely.
How have you been?
Doing great - got stuck in the ice and snow in Alabama earlier this week but other than that, nothing exciting going on.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512530 Jan 31, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya..But This Livestream is Special....It's in evidence....
It exposes Two FDLE Investigators...under OCSO
In Charge of ( Casey Anthony) Say So...she lie...
Lying themselves on The Stand to a Judge's Face......
Like I said...Pretty Special...

I am taking a big chance Detective smurpy but I am going to give you the FBU's top secret code to view all the Live Stream videos in CNNS file.* warning * do not abuse this one time privilege. Cause like you said , Pretty Special. and is for special eyes only.

http://www.cnn.com/search/...

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#512531 Jan 31, 2014
Scrams is so grumpy guess not only were her cheerios peed in there was also a big dump in the bowl too.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512532 Jan 31, 2014
Rambler wrote:
Hmmmm.........there's more to this story, written between the lines.
Scott Wykoff's Blog
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
The Call From The Nancy Grace Show
You truly never know who is going to be on the other end of the line when you answer your phone. And to boot, what opportunity that call might bring.
For this reporter it was a morning spent in Germantown reporting on the disturbing story of a mom accused of killing her two children who told investigators that she thought an exorcism was necessary to remove the presence of the devil.
It was that assignment that was also the focus of the person on the other end of phone I answered.
A call that came into the newsroom from area code 404.
A call from Atlanta.
A call from the producers of the Nancy Grace Show on CNN’s HLN.
Mike Duffy heard through the grapevine that this blogger was the reporter on the scene in Germantown on the morning when WBAL listeners awoke to the revelation that a police say a mother arrested for murdering two of her children told investigators that the devil was in the kids, and that's why she had to conduct an exorcism, stabbing and killing her 1 and 2 year-olds and seriously injuring her 5 and 8 year olds.
He explained he wanted me to appear on that evening’s edition of the Nancy Grace Show.
He said they would need me for about 15 minutes to join a panel of other reporters, producers, attorneys and doctors. Each with a different perspective on what had happened late last week in Germantown and where the case could go from here.
Mike was my point man. Later in the day he did about a 15 minute debrief and Q&A. He asked if I could email him a photo. And he made sure I would be all set to go on a “land line” when show began.
But there was a little bit of a change in plans when the call from the 404 in Atlanta came just ahead of show time.
Nancy Grace was under the weather and Rita Cosby would be filling-in.
Not a problem.
Check it out for yourself, Rita didn’t miss a beat hosting the Nancy Grace Show as our segment was informative and fast paced.
She weaved me in with each of her guests all while bringing our different perspectives to this very disturbing story.
Boy am I glad I answered that call from the 404!
http://scottwykoff.wbal.com/2014/01/taking-ca...
I bet somewhere between the lines you and smuthy read where RG might fit in.. and it proves that LE everywhere is still trying to frame Casey + Caylee lives.

I have an Idea! why not just read whats between the lines of this post and don't bother with any written words like you always do. Then tell me what you read. I will let you know if your right......
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512533 Jan 31, 2014
Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing great - got stuck in the ice and snow in Alabama earlier this week but other than that, nothing exciting going on.
Stuck in 2.6 inches of snow

<chuckles>
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512534 Jan 31, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet somewhere between the lines you and smuthy read where RG might fit in.. and it proves that LE everywhere is still trying to frame Casey + Caylee lives.
I have an Idea! why not just read whats between the lines of this post and don't bother with any written words like you always do. Then tell me what you read. I will let you know if your right......
Sorry, until you learn to differentiate between the correct usage of "your" and "you're" you cannot become an authority on anything of significance.

Share the secret with SMurph too, eh.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512535 Jan 31, 2014
Reverend-or-not Richard Grund is a self-proclaimed expert on the topic of Exorcisms, having done 300 or more. I wonder if he'll be called as an expert witness in that Germantown, Maryland murder trial?

To Be or Not to Be an Exorcist
(an expanded excerpt from The Supernatural Battle by Richard J Grund)

The concept and topic of exorcisms in the church have been a frustration for me. The release of the 1973 movie The Exorcist ignited the imagination of movie audiences. It brought the topic and the Roman Catholic ritual back into the spotlight. Since that time, we have had numerous movies, television show and books promoting the erroneous concept that the ritual is a Biblical one.

Lately, I’ve even seen Protestant teachers and writers trying to ride the wave of this popularity by mistakenly claiming to be “exorcists”.

Let’s set the record (Biblical and otherwise) straight on this topic.

An exorcist is “one who expels demons by the use of magical formulas. In the strict etymological sense, there is no exorcism in the Bible.

The term “exorcists” is used once (Acts 19:13) in a way to discredit the professional exorcists familiarly known both among Jews and Gentiles.”[i] During the time of the Lord or the Book of Acts Church it was not a recognized or respected ritual. Let me be clearer, the “office of the exorcist” and the practice of expelling demons by some ritual act are not found in the Hebrew Bible or in the New Testament. Its origins are from a source outside of The Bible.

The ritual of exorcism is a long known religious practice from Mesopotamia.[ii] Ancient Babylonian priests served as exorcists who performed the ritual by destroying a clay or wax image of a demon meant to destroy the attached spirit.[iii] Accounts from ancient Persia, 6th century BC, offer evidence of exorcism using prayer, ritual, and holy water by the religious leader Zoroaster, who was considered the first magician, and who founded the religion Zoroastrianism.[iv]

More blah, blah, blah.....
http://thebeaconsglare.wordpress.com/2012/09/...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#512536 Jan 31, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Donia Thimons
Writing and Editing Professional
Fort Myers, Florida Area
Poor murphey what a laugh to think you use this title to define yourself on a resume , no wonder you have never had a real job
Her writing is horrendous!

Level 8

New York

#512537 Jan 31, 2014
WAS sanka wrote:
Scrams is so grumpy guess not only were her cheerios peed in there was also a big dump in the bowl too.
LOL!

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#512538 Jan 31, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
<chuckles>
It was ICE, not snow. Hotlanta was one hot mess.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512539 Jan 31, 2014
Rambler wrote:
Reverend-or-not Richard Grund is a self-proclaimed expert on the topic of Exorcisms, having done 300 or more. I wonder if he'll be called as an expert witness in that Germantown, Maryland murder trial?
To Be or Not to Be an Exorcist
(an expanded excerpt from The Supernatural Battle by Richard J Grund)
The concept and topic of exorcisms in the church have been a frustration for me. The release of the 1973 movie The Exorcist ignited the imagination of movie audiences. It brought the topic and the Roman Catholic ritual back into the spotlight. Since that time, we have had numerous movies, television show and books promoting the erroneous concept that the ritual is a Biblical one.
Lately, I’ve even seen Protestant teachers and writers trying to ride the wave of this popularity by mistakenly claiming to be “exorcists”.
Let’s set the record (Biblical and otherwise) straight on this topic.
An exorcist is “one who expels demons by the use of magical formulas. In the strict etymological sense, there is no exorcism in the Bible.
The term “exorcists” is used once (Acts 19:13) in a way to discredit the professional exorcists familiarly known both among Jews and Gentiles.”[i] During the time of the Lord or the Book of Acts Church it was not a recognized or respected ritual. Let me be clearer, the “office of the exorcist” and the practice of expelling demons by some ritual act are not found in the Hebrew Bible or in the New Testament. Its origins are from a source outside of The Bible.
The ritual of exorcism is a long known religious practice from Mesopotamia.[ii] Ancient Babylonian priests served as exorcists who performed the ritual by destroying a clay or wax image of a demon meant to destroy the attached spirit.[iii] Accounts from ancient Persia, 6th century BC, offer evidence of exorcism using prayer, ritual, and holy water by the religious leader Zoroaster, who was considered the first magician, and who founded the religion Zoroastrianism.[iv]
More blah, blah, blah.....
http://thebeaconsglare.wordpress.com/2012/09/...
What took you so long sad sack

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#512540 Jan 31, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
<chuckles>
You try driving in Birmingham in the ICE. Start out a little south of downtown on Red Mountain and see how far you get.

I left Tuscaloosa right after the storm started and ended up at a cousin's house in Birmingham without landing in a ditch, sliding into anyone on 459 or 280 or running out of gas. I almost took DH's car instead of my gas slurping QX56. I'm very glad I didn't.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#512541 Jan 31, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
I am taking a big chance Detective smurpy but I am going to give you the FBU's top secret code to view all the Live Stream videos in CNNS file.* warning * do not abuse this one time privilege. Cause like you said , Pretty Special. and is for special eyes only.
http://www.cnn.com/search/...
YEP!!!

Your took a Big Chance ...Detective Little Snake, by the river side...

Like The HLN's Video Live Stream of the Little Girl arriving at the Orlando
Executive Airport appr. 45 minutes after Casey's release @12:11 AM ,July 17th 2011..
is Top Secret and Unavailable...? Yet.. The feds were there the very next day!

Are Bloggers " Documents downloaded on CNN IReport also Top Secret?

Check it out..if you can find the 2 Official letters I posted on IReport when
Jesse Ventura went on Larry King Live ....

That was in the same Time frame
The Nancy Grace Show adopted Caylee's demise...
July 21st 2008....

Check with Bobby...
Bonne Chance!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512542 Jan 31, 2014
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
It was ICE, not snow. Hotlanta was one hot mess.
It was snow.

And if you think 2.6 inches of snow = 2.6 inches of ice you ought to venture out into the real world.

"On Friday, the last of the more than 2,000 cars that were abandoned when 2.6 inches of snow overwhelmed Atlanta's ability to cope were being picked up by their owners. By Friday morning, only about a dozen were left on interstates and state roads, said Ken Davis, a spokesman for Georgia's Emergency Management Agency."
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/31/us/winter-weath...

I wonder how many "survivalists" hail from Atlanta? LOL!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512543 Jan 31, 2014
Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
You try driving in Birmingham in the ICE. Start out a little south of downtown on Red Mountain and see how far you get.
I left Tuscaloosa right after the storm started and ended up at a cousin's house in Birmingham without landing in a ditch, sliding into anyone on 459 or 280 or running out of gas. I almost took DH's car instead of my gas slurping QX56. I'm very glad I didn't.
Here we've had over 4 feet of snow this winter. Last week was above freezing temperatures during the daytime, freezing overnight. The roads were like skating rinks even though they were plowed because it was melting from the high banks piled on the edges. Ever heard of "black ice"? That's when the roads look clear but the frost starts coming out of the ground making them as slick as glass. You want to know about frozen ruts which grab your tires and skid your car around? Ask me and I can tell you. But I don't want to hear your sad story about 2.6 inches of snow, thank you. A couple of days of winter is not a real big event for me.

Level 8

New York

#512545 Jan 31, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we've had over 4 feet of snow this winter. Last week was above freezing temperatures during the daytime, freezing overnight. The roads were like skating rinks even though they were plowed because it was melting from the high banks piled on the edges. Ever heard of "black ice"? That's when the roads look clear but the frost starts coming out of the ground making them as slick as glass. You want to know about frozen ruts which grab your tires and skid your car around? Ask me and I can tell you. But I don't want to hear your sad story about 2.6 inches of snow, thank you. A couple of days of winter is not a real big event for me.
Of course not, you never leave your room!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,620,421
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min Patriot AKA Bozo 64,001
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 15 hr That guy 1,339
News Phelps in hot water again: Swimmer apologizes a... (Feb '09) 19 hr Fart Pool 210
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 hr zazz 98,551
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Fri lisa 25,612
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) Fri Princess Hey 13,071

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages