Red Deer, Canada

#511927 Jan 17, 2014
* I'm
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511928 Jan 17, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate when somebody post the truth don't you,you hate it so bad you have to come up with another old hat.
MNY has not been on here daily,in fact just for the last couple days,but you on the other hand has been on here every day for the last 5.5 yrs.
You don't fool anybody
Soooooooo I have to ask, is living in Paradise as good as they say?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#511929 Jan 17, 2014
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>OH.MY.GAWWDDD!! Mary you mean to tell me that you are still spending all of the hours of your day online after 5.5 years?? Mary I think you are lying about having children and a husband who works as a janitor for the government because NOBODY with any sort of normal family life would spend all day, every day online abusing other posters. Mary, and I say this in the nicest way possible....it's time to get professional help. You would be surprised how much a good psychiatrist can help someone like you that lives there entire life in cyberspace. I say this only with the best intentions. Try it Mary. You will see that spending your life on Topix is a life so boring and unfulfilling once you get some good psychotherapy. I say this in the nicest way possible but I think you may be a schizoid. You don't seem to like people much and you spend all day every day online behind a screen and keyboard. They do have medication for schizoids that WOULD REALLY HELP YOU. Life is meant to be lived not meant to be lived online abusing other posters. I have seen your picture and Mary you are old but you are never too old to get help. And if you are that self conscience about your looks get a little face lift. It is amazing how a facelift will change your life. Love ya Mary. Wishing you the best!!

Funny I recall this same post but it was addressed to another poster. Not Mary NY.
What did ya do -- save it then replace your name with Mary's before you posted it ?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511930 Jan 17, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny I recall this same post but it was addressed to another poster. Not Mary NY.
What did ya do -- save it then replace your name with Mary's before you posted it ?
Well I suppose you've the option of filing a lawsuit for plagiarism.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511931 Jan 17, 2014
Hummmmmmmmm......1.2.3.
Big wheel keep on turnin'
Proud Mary keep on burnin'
Rollin', rollin', rollin' on the river-side.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#511932 Jan 17, 2014
Rambler wrote:
It's not a long shot to say that whatever was on the agenda for January 14, 2014 obviously did not proceed as some might have hoped.
www.youtube.com/watch...
That's an understatement....
and with different sets Rules & Regulations!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511933 Jan 17, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an understatement....
and with different sets Rules & Regulations!
Go figure......says Plato "A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers."

Level 6

Location hidden

#511934 Jan 17, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Casey had another baby and she left it alone again! Careful what you say about Nancy Grace, they arrested a lunatic like you for threats not too long ago.
Not to worry for me ....Mary NY
I'm Good!

Level 6

Location hidden

#511935 Jan 17, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Go figure......says Plato "A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers."
Both deer...
Knowledge of The Past...
and the Knowledge of Numbers....

Ever heard of Norman Vincent Peale?

The Power of Positive Thinking!
The Positive Principle Today
Enthousiasmes Makes The Difference!
etc,etc & The Bible!

Life has many facets..

The Sky is the Limit...... deer...
God Speed!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511937 Jan 18, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Both deer...
Knowledge of The Past...
and the Knowledge of Numbers....
Ever heard of Norman Vincent Peale?
The Power of Positive Thinking!
The Positive Principle Today
Enthousiasmes Makes The Difference!
etc,etc & The Bible!
Life has many facets..
The Sky is the Limit...... deer...
God Speed!
I can certainly understand why you might aspire toward his writing.

"..........Peale's works came under criticism from several mental health experts, one of whom directly said Peale was a con man and a fraud. These critics appeared in the early 1950s after the publication of The Power of Positive Thinking........"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Vincent_P...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511938 Jan 18, 2014
From the Hankbook of "How to be a Good Little Flocker" --

“The way to happiness: Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry. Live simply, expect little, give much. Scatter sunshine, forget self, think of others. Try this for a week and you will be surprised.”
&#8213; Norman Vincent Peale, The Power of Positive Thinking
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511939 Jan 18, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooooooo I have to ask, is living in Paradise as good as they say?
Its a nice place I guess,But like any other town or City it is changing as the years go by.You just have to make the best of where you are.

Level 6

Location hidden

#511940 Jan 18, 2014
To each her/his Own...deer....

Dianetic...is also quite interesting...

One Day@Time Dear Jesus...

Smile Deer....
Whatever makes "YOU" happy rambler....Go for it!
Only Got One Life to Live...So Live it well!

Level 6

Location hidden

#511941 Jan 18, 2014
Have a Great weekend everyone!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511942 Jan 18, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So you gamble on line do you,I believe you got that statement on the website CARD PLAYER.com

Because if you ever read the real Plato,I think you would have know he never made that statement in any of his writings, but he was the first at giving the aprox location of Troy,which was found,and now they are looking to find the fabled city of Atlantis according to his writings.

But for some reason I don't believe you could comprehend his book,or Dante's Inferno.or the SUMMA THEOLOGICAof Saint Thomas Aquino, because you cant comprehend 99% of the post you read.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511943 Jan 18, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
Have a Great weekend everyone!
You too Murph,you can bet I will be a TV junkie on Sunday,Got my Three huge bags of Potato Chips and four big bottles of soda to sit through 6 hrs of Football.I wont even try to guess who will win either game,but they should be very good, I am hoping the Bronco's and 49er's will win.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511944 Jan 18, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
To each her/his Own...deer....
Dianetic...is also quite interesting...
One Day@Time Dear Jesus...
Smile Deer....
Whatever makes "YOU" happy rambler....Go for it!
Only Got One Life to Live...So Live it well!
http://youtu.be/fzU5jdbKOUk
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511945 Jan 18, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a nice place I guess,But like any other town or City it is changing as the years go by.You just have to make the best of where you are.
Well if you noticed, you've been evicted from Paradise. You're now in Chico....means (in Spanish) you were a bad "little boy"?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511946 Jan 18, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
So you gamble on line do you,I believe you got that statement on the website CARD PLAYER.com
Because if you ever read the real Plato,I think you would have know he never made that statement in any of his writings, but he was the first at giving the aprox location of Troy,which was found,and now they are looking to find the fabled city of Atlantis according to his writings.
But for some reason I don't believe you could comprehend his book,or Dante's Inferno.or the SUMMA THEOLOGICAof Saint Thomas Aquino, because you cant comprehend 99% of the post you read.
Very telling that you associate a quote attributed to Plato to an online gambling site. LOL!

"A key aspect to Plato's thinking is the idea of the idea. To Plato, ideas are forms that give their shape to ordinary reality. What's more, they are always right! It's the physical world -- the world of becoming -- that can be mistaken. For example, you may have a perfect idea but it may not work because the world is not perfect!"
http://financialphilosopher.typepad.com/thefi...

“we dem boyz”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#511947 Jan 18, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter how many characters you choose to play....crazy is, crazy does, crazy you.
Did you file this one?
Casey Anthony Sued For Three Billion Dollars, Accused Of Causing Emotional And Mental Distress!
Posted on Oct 11, 2012 @ 9:30AM
By Radar Staff
Casey Anthony has been accused of many things in her time, not least the murder of her toddler daughter, Caylee, but a recent lawsuit took the criminal allegations against the “Tot Mom” to a whole new crazy level!
Anthony was being sued for a whopping three billion dollars by Naomi Riches, a Pennsylvania woman who maintains Anthony caused her “emotional and mental distress” after she threatened to kill her, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
The rambling lawsuit makes a plethora of crazy allegations against Anthony, who was acquitted of the murder of Caylee, following a sensational trial last year.
“Casey Anthony is an Illuminati actress who has used the summers 2009-2011 to mock and harass my current circumstances,” the lawsuit claims.“Casey Anthony and Nancy Grace are working in cahoots with one another to fill the media with propaganda so that American Citizens believe there is Justice in this country… Casey Anthony called my house August 2011 and told me that my life was being exploited and that I was a hated nation wife, she told me she would come to my house in Fort Collins, Colorado and kill me just as they did Peggy Hettrick in 1987. She let me know that my left eye would be stabbed out as a part of the Illuminati symbolism. She told me that the government was going to find a way to tap into my water pipes and poison my water supply. I was terrified to shower and drink water for months. I had to spend $600.00 on bottled water.”
In the disturbing court documents, the Pennsylvania woman goes on to allege,“She (Casey Anthony) told me that there were cameras lodged in the back of my eyes and that my life is a reality show for the Elite. Because of her, I suffer from severe psychological damage. For months I couldn’t use the bathroom to go number 1 or 2 without thinking there was some sick wealthy pervert watching me through cameras Casey Anthony claimed were lodged in the back of my eyes.”
United States Magistrate Judge David Baker dismissed the lawsuit and request for a temporary restraining order on October 10 because “the fantastic allegations do not meet the plausibility standard.”
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/cas...
Of course. Who but died in the wool Anthony worshipper would hunt down crap like that? Especially when the content vilifies swampmom in any way. Yep, Loves me some caseyscumthony. Caution !posters from Red Deer are stupider than they appear on screen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Portlandia 1,156,168
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 57 min eddie 45
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Osmius 49,349
Notebooks 4 hr Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr Anne 96,717
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... Fri orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web