CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#512451 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
A not even recent news story about another young life snuffed out through the use of illegal drugs is entertaining to you as well? That's what makes you a ghoul.
Sadly, drug-linked deaths are all too common.
Perhaps if you did something worthwhile like volunteering in a drug rehab centre in your area you might learn some compassion?
"Sadly, drug-linked deaths are all too common."

Wonder what the stats are on drug-linked deaths of young children by a parent?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#512453 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
A not even recent news story about another young life snuffed out through the use of illegal drugs is entertaining to you as well? That's what makes you a ghoul.
Perhaps if you did something worthwhile like volunteering in a drug rehab centre in your area you might learn some compassion?
Deaths of children by their own parents are all too common also.
Sadder when the grandparents hinder justice.

If only I was a worthwhile as a cunuck volunteering to spread her wisdom on Topix.
Alas and alack, what eh?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#512454 Jan 30, 2014
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Absolutely no devastation to the personal lives of George, Cindy, Casey, Lee or Malory"
I guess Caylee's death was just a blip on their radar?
-
-
-
-
Are you a sociopath?
Pretty much is the answer to BOTH questions.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#512455 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to point out to you, the same person who can't even recall the exact date of your supposed infamous sighting - is that lying as well??- that you didn't even know WHEN Melich/Allen supposedly lied, let alone have any proof they did. You thought it was during the murder trial but someone pointed out to you what you recalled was during a hearing - which you probably watched on an edited YouTube video.
Regardless, who cares. Millions of others followed this case. Your righteous Ngraciouness is coming out - that only you know what millions of others missed while watching the same broadcasts as you.
Wrong you are deer.,

The Livestream of the hearing is " The Property of CNN Live"
And you won't find it on youtube ...deer

Note:
Pierce Morgan..was the Only one who was allowed to Speak to Casey Anthony.,
when Cheney Mason appeared on his Show after the Trial.....

And my deer.,you OMIT to ask...WHO was allowed to Plant the Recording Device in
Yuri Melich's Service car....deer...

The partial answer can be found in the Florida Media Video's of
The 23rd Day Meltdown into the Casey Marie Anthony Trial....

I lived in Florida ...deer...throughout the SAGA....and I saw every Livestreams
of every hearings from 2008 through 2011 ...

Did You ? Deer...

PS: No CNN Livestreams were allwed to be downloaded. Sole Prop of CNN.

Who cares...you say?
Millions of people do care deer.....why Nothing adds Up!
Smile :)

Level 6

Location hidden

#512456 Jan 30, 2014
Deer Rambler...
Why do you think,,

The Federal Judge dismissed Jose Baez's $500K and Judge Perry's Order to Casey to payback OCSO's $217K ?

Get Real Deer...
The Federal Courts don't LIVE in Law Law Land!
They also know the exact date ...
I saw.... Casey with Caylee and Zaneida!
Oh! and Casey does too deer!

Smile:)

Level 6

Location hidden

#512457 Jan 30, 2014
God Bless America...
In God We Trust!

The System does Work ...deer!

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#512459 Jan 30, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong you are deer.,
Note:
Did You ? Deer...
Who cares...you say?
You have many loose screws in your rambling head to ever be taken seriously. Obviously you are just some loser with nothing better to do than lie in type.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512462 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
as the saying goes, Pot meet kettle ! You're a hateful little witch today? constipated maybe ?

Level 6

Location hidden

#512464 Jan 30, 2014
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
You have many loose screws in your rambling head to ever be taken seriously. Obviously you are just some loser with nothing better to do than lie in type.
Why am I not surprised that a jesses Toons of the real Jesse would continue
to cover up the fact that *he has something to do with Caylee's dissappearance!

6 years later?
You should thighten your own screws with The Reverend .....Toony Toons!

Level 6

Location hidden

#512465 Jan 30, 2014
BREND wrote:
Just a pondering here am I - And after much cogitating I have reached the conclusion that the reason so many Kid Killer Lovers dislike Yuri is because he does not compare to the feminine fantasies they each undergo..
Let me splain ya the differnces twixt a Smarmy Lying Lawyer and one who speaks the truth...
(1) Yuri does not squint up his left eye before lying - A trait Kid Killers lovers determine to be a manly sexual gesture attributed to Smarmy.
(2) Yuri did not lie - Ergo did not jerk his head to the right whilst lying..
(3) Yuri wore well fitting clothes - Unlike Smarmy who wore ill fitting clothes depicting a poor Lawyer who works Pro-Bono simply to to garner the sympathy of members of the Jury.
(4) Yuri never wore French Cuffs- Guess he was smart enough to know that French Cuffs to not complement an ill fitting suit.
Tho of course a mere glimpse of French Cuffs does cause some females to lose all power of sane reasoning.
OUCH: You never noticed Yuri Melich's NECK Twitching to The Left...every time he lies....
Very common when a *MAN lies....especially on the stand or in front of a Committee!

French Cuffs are so passee...who wear's those anymore!
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#512466 Jan 30, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> as the saying goes, Pot meet kettle ! You're a hateful little witch today? constipated maybe ?
Perhaps that Hawaiian disease -- lack-a-nookie?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512468 Jan 30, 2014
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Absolutely no devastation to the personal lives of George, Cindy, Casey, Lee or Malory"
I guess Caylee's death was just a blip on their radar?
-
-
-
-
Are you a sociopath?
Do you think all people are incapable of moving on with their lives even after tragic events surround them? Caylee is supposed to be in "a better place", remember that?

You need to direct your question to Trex, who repeatedly has said he expects Cindy and Casey to turn up dead in a ditch some day soon and wishes the worst upon all of them.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512470 Jan 30, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
OUCH: You never noticed Yuri Melich's NECK Twitching to The Left...every time he lies....
Very common when a *MAN lies....especially on the stand or in front of a Committee!
French Cuffs are so passee...who wear's those anymore!
Have you ever met Yuri Melich, in person?

The "trial of Casey Anthony" certainly should have been nominated for an Academy Award for Best Drama, but it certainly was a long way from the reality of a courtroom.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512471 Jan 30, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong you are deer.,
Note:
Did You ? Deer...
Who cares...you say?
This Big Lie cannot be found on YouTube but you mistakingly thought it occurred during the trial, until someone corrected you on that. Now you recall seeing it. LOL!!!

Regardless of who's "property" it is, you have no way of knowing who acted in it, then do you? As far as no CNN livestreams were downloaded.....what's on your face is not a smile - it's a grimace. Give it up, you're only fooling yourself.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#512473 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This Big Lie cannot be found on YouTube but you mistakingly thought it occurred during the trial, until someone corrected you on that. Now you recall seeing it. LOL!!!
Regardless of who's "property" it is, you have no way of knowing who acted in it, then do you? As far as no CNN livestreams were downloaded.....what's on your face is not a smile - it's a grimace. Give it up, you're only fooling yourself.
You could at least try to type a little different when being murph or rambler. You are just a lazy troll.
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#512474 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think all people are incapable of moving on with their lives even after tragic events surround them? Caylee is supposed to be in "a better place", remember that?
You need to direct your question to Trex, who repeatedly has said he expects Cindy and Casey to turn up dead in a ditch some day soon and wishes the worst upon all of them.
"Do you think all people are incapable of moving on with their lives even after tragic events surround them?"

Certainly not! Some people manage to, almost immediately, assuage their grief long enough to compete in hot body contests, don't they? Why be sad -- PARTY!!

**BTW, I don't think being dead is a "better place" for a 2 year old.**

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#512475 Jan 30, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sanks - Hope you are staying safe & warm. Cold here today with a chance - a very slim chance of rain.
Yesterday was hot- almost as hot as Sins lips slurping on her water bottle filled with vodka in the courtroom during the trial- And believe me those lips were hot.
BRRRR, it's been cold here.
Cold as the love offered by a certain family of liars in Florida.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#512476 Jan 30, 2014
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that Hawaiian disease -- lack-a-nookie?
If only Rambler could get Murph to bend over. It would be funny staring at her own azz. as in face to face.

Level 6

Location hidden

#512477 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If Yuri Melich was in a courtroom , on the stand...LYING and Proof is made
when the audio tape was Played in Open Court...on CNN LIVESTREAM

and Both..Him Melich and his partner Sgt John Allen does testify in an open
courtroom to the Attorneys questions and Yuri Melich ..turns his head , after
twitching his NECK to The Left ..and LIE to Judge Perry's Face...when HE
Judge PERRY had just listen to the audio tape himself....

Then..Melich is excused and John Allen...also does the samething....
in Perry's Face.....and the media and public in that courtroom and George Anthony
ON LIVESTREAMS ..

Believe me deer....You would have felt that Double Edge Sword .cutting the
Atmosphere in that room on that day...and CNN does have the Livestream....

PS: The Complete Livestream..of what the Florida Media (In Session) exposed
when Jose Baez ask and Emotional George "You would do Anything to Protect your daughter..right? You would do anything to Protect your grand-daughter ...right?

It's after those questions the Audio tape of George, Yuri Melich and John Allen's
conversation in the car..was heard...George said he had no idea it had been recorded..
and when Melich and Allen were called to the stand ..afterwards....NOT knowing the tape had been played...LIED..saying No..I never said that to George Anthony....

Take a Cold Shower Deer!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512478 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez Take this family arguments somewhere else !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,548,855
Private Jet Charters - Private Yacht Charters -... 3 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
Luxury Lifestyle of The Rich & Famous 3 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 hr Into The Night 63,856
News Unemployment benefits in Florida: Questions and... (Feb '09) Sat wen 448
News Trial Begins For Ex-Army Recruiter Accused Of M... (Aug '11) Sat 83plo1c73ltfk01 14
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,420

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages