CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512468 Jan 30, 2014
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Absolutely no devastation to the personal lives of George, Cindy, Casey, Lee or Malory"
I guess Caylee's death was just a blip on their radar?
-
-
-
-
Are you a sociopath?
Do you think all people are incapable of moving on with their lives even after tragic events surround them? Caylee is supposed to be in "a better place", remember that?

You need to direct your question to Trex, who repeatedly has said he expects Cindy and Casey to turn up dead in a ditch some day soon and wishes the worst upon all of them.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512470 Jan 30, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
OUCH: You never noticed Yuri Melich's NECK Twitching to The Left...every time he lies....
Very common when a *MAN lies....especially on the stand or in front of a Committee!
French Cuffs are so passee...who wear's those anymore!
Have you ever met Yuri Melich, in person?

The "trial of Casey Anthony" certainly should have been nominated for an Academy Award for Best Drama, but it certainly was a long way from the reality of a courtroom.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512471 Jan 30, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong you are deer.,
The Livestream of the hearing is " The Property of CNN Live"
And you won't find it on youtube ...deer
Note:
Pierce Morgan..was the Only one who was allowed to Speak to Casey Anthony.,
when Cheney Mason appeared on his Show after the Trial.....
And my deer.,you OMIT to ask...WHO was allowed to Plant the Recording Device in
Yuri Melich's Service car....deer...
The partial answer can be found in the Florida Media Video's of
The 23rd Day Meltdown into the Casey Marie Anthony Trial....
I lived in Florida ...deer...throughout the SAGA....and I saw every Livestreams
of every hearings from 2008 through 2011 ...
Did You ? Deer...
PS: No CNN Livestreams were allwed to be downloaded. Sole Prop of CNN.
Who cares...you say?
Millions of people do care deer.....why Nothing adds Up!
Smile :)
This Big Lie cannot be found on YouTube but you mistakingly thought it occurred during the trial, until someone corrected you on that. Now you recall seeing it. LOL!!!

Regardless of who's "property" it is, you have no way of knowing who acted in it, then do you? As far as no CNN livestreams were downloaded.....what's on your face is not a smile - it's a grimace. Give it up, you're only fooling yourself.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#512473 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This Big Lie cannot be found on YouTube but you mistakingly thought it occurred during the trial, until someone corrected you on that. Now you recall seeing it. LOL!!!
Regardless of who's "property" it is, you have no way of knowing who acted in it, then do you? As far as no CNN livestreams were downloaded.....what's on your face is not a smile - it's a grimace. Give it up, you're only fooling yourself.
You could at least try to type a little different when being murph or rambler. You are just a lazy troll.
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#512474 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think all people are incapable of moving on with their lives even after tragic events surround them? Caylee is supposed to be in "a better place", remember that?
You need to direct your question to Trex, who repeatedly has said he expects Cindy and Casey to turn up dead in a ditch some day soon and wishes the worst upon all of them.
"Do you think all people are incapable of moving on with their lives even after tragic events surround them?"

Certainly not! Some people manage to, almost immediately, assuage their grief long enough to compete in hot body contests, don't they? Why be sad -- PARTY!!

**BTW, I don't think being dead is a "better place" for a 2 year old.**

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#512475 Jan 30, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sanks - Hope you are staying safe & warm. Cold here today with a chance - a very slim chance of rain.
Yesterday was hot- almost as hot as Sins lips slurping on her water bottle filled with vodka in the courtroom during the trial- And believe me those lips were hot.
BRRRR, it's been cold here.
Cold as the love offered by a certain family of liars in Florida.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#512476 Jan 30, 2014
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that Hawaiian disease -- lack-a-nookie?
If only Rambler could get Murph to bend over. It would be funny staring at her own azz. as in face to face.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#512477 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If Yuri Melich was in a courtroom , on the stand...LYING and Proof is made
when the audio tape was Played in Open Court...on CNN LIVESTREAM

and Both..Him Melich and his partner Sgt John Allen does testify in an open
courtroom to the Attorneys questions and Yuri Melich ..turns his head , after
twitching his NECK to The Left ..and LIE to Judge Perry's Face...when HE
Judge PERRY had just listen to the audio tape himself....

Then..Melich is excused and John Allen...also does the samething....
in Perry's Face.....and the media and public in that courtroom and George Anthony
ON LIVESTREAMS ..

Believe me deer....You would have felt that Double Edge Sword .cutting the
Atmosphere in that room on that day...and CNN does have the Livestream....

PS: The Complete Livestream..of what the Florida Media (In Session) exposed
when Jose Baez ask and Emotional George "You would do Anything to Protect your daughter..right? You would do anything to Protect your grand-daughter ...right?

It's after those questions the Audio tape of George, Yuri Melich and John Allen's
conversation in the car..was heard...George said he had no idea it had been recorded..
and when Melich and Allen were called to the stand ..afterwards....NOT knowing the tape had been played...LIED..saying No..I never said that to George Anthony....

Take a Cold Shower Deer!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512478 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez Take this family arguments somewhere else !
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512480 Jan 30, 2014
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Do you think all people are incapable of moving on with their lives even after tragic events surround them?"
Certainly not! Some people manage to, almost immediately, assuage their grief long enough to compete in hot body contests, don't they? Why be sad -- PARTY!!
**BTW, I don't think being dead is a "better place" for a 2 year old.**
It doesn't matter what you think is "a better place". Do you so harshly judge people you know, friends and relatives, who deal with the death of a loved one as well? You hand them a knife and suggest they slit their wrists or what?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512483 Jan 30, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
If Yuri Melich was in a courtroom , on the stand...LYING and Proof is made
when the audio tape was Played in Open Court...on CNN LIVESTREAM
and Both..Him Melich and his partner Sgt John Allen does testify in an open
courtroom to the Attorneys questions and Yuri Melich ..turns his head , after
twitching his NECK to The Left ..and LIE to Judge Perry's Face...when HE
Judge PERRY had just listen to the audio tape himself....
Then..Melich is excused and John Allen...also does the samething....
in Perry's Face.....and the media and public in that courtroom and George Anthony
ON LIVESTREAMS ..
Believe me deer....You would have felt that Double Edge Sword .cutting the
Atmosphere in that room on that day...and CNN does have the Livestream....
PS: The Complete Livestream..of what the Florida Media (In Session) exposed
when Jose Baez ask and Emotional George "You would do Anything to Protect your daughter..right? You would do anything to Protect your grand-daughter ...right?
It's after those questions the Audio tape of George, Yuri Melich and John Allen's
conversation in the car..was heard...George said he had no idea it had been recorded..
and when Melich and Allen were called to the stand ..afterwards....NOT knowing the tape had been played...LIED..saying No..I never said that to George Anthony....
Take a Cold Shower Deer!
You're making no sense, as usual - your brain fog is acting up. This Big Lie Event did not occur during the criminal trial where witnesses were sequestered. If it occurred at a hearing, a tape was introduced of a recording in a police car with either Allen or Melich present, obviously either one of them would have been the person who also produced it.

Pssssttttttt.........Breaking News! July 5, 2011 Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder. The huge conspiracy you seem to want to believe was at work around her obviously wasn't successful. You can let it go now.....

Level 6

Location hidden

#512486 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making no sense, as usual - your brain fog is acting up. This Big Lie Event did not occur during the criminal trial where witnesses were sequestered. If it occurred at a hearing, a tape was introduced of a recording in a police car with either Allen or Melich present, obviously either one of them would have been the person who also produced it.
Pssssttttttt.........Breaking News! July 5, 2011 Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder. The huge conspiracy you seem to want to believe was at work around her obviously wasn't successful. You can let it go now.....
No deer...The person who planted the recording the device in the car...is the one
who produced it ..After the Fact...and it's in evidence...

Ref: The 23rd Day Meltdown of the Casey Anthony Trial...(highlights the problem)

Melich and Allen in the hearing testifying with LIES PROVED they were both Up to No Good...Cops on the takes and Botched the investigation ...From the start.....

How long do you think it took the FBI to throw the book at Teflon Don?
They all "operated freely" till the Day the Feds were Good and Ready to Prosecute!

It's called "Undercover Operation"
In The Teflon Don's case...it lasted a DECADE....

Tampa in NOT in Law Law Land Deer!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512487 Jan 30, 2014
Here ya go SMurph, have at it. This is the link for the video of the two days of hearings, the second day George stating he'd not show up in court the next Wednesday if that would save his daughter's life.

What LIES are you referring to? Put up or shut up!

March 2, 2011
http://www.wftv.com/videos/2011/03/02/

March 3, 2011
http://www.wftv.com/videos/2011/03/03/
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512491 Jan 30, 2014
BREND wrote:
I was consider starting a new thread entitled...
Rambler V Murph
Then realized it would not hold much interest for others - Since it would simply be a repetition of everything they have posted on this thread in their pretense of disagreeing.
Also - that which Scrams posts on here is identical word for word with that which she posted on the Jess thread.
Funny how two Kid Killer Worshippers have been able to continue such balderdash for the past 5 years.
Similar to that twixt KC & Sin EH ???
How about Vanished - Rambler V ???

You could all take bets on how long Trex, the coward, is going to hide.
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#512492 Jan 30, 2014
BREND wrote:
I was consider starting a new thread entitled...
Rambler V Murph
Then realized it would not hold much interest for others - Since it would simply be a repetition of everything they have posted on this thread in their pretense of disagreeing.
Also - that which Scrams posts on here is identical word for word with that which she posted on the Jess thread.
Funny how two Kid Killer Worshippers have been able to continue such balderdash for the past 5 years.
Similar to that twixt KC & Sin EH ???
"two Kid Killer Worshippers", you say? Let's take a trip down memory lane, shall we?

Rambler V Poe
Rambler V Dayz
Rambler V Ngrace
Rambler V Murph

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

topic

#512496 Jan 30, 2014
I know I'm off the subject ( what ever it is) But why is it that only certain type of woman killers like Jodi and Casey are allotted this much money for their defense ? As of last Monday, the county had paid $2,150,536.42 for her court-appointed attorneys, expert witnesses and other costs associated with her case and the case is not over. This don't include all the special treatment she gets in jail. Why cant they make her pay some of it with all the money she has made. and the donations from all the fools that get off by falling for murderers.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512497 Jan 30, 2014
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
"two Kid Killer Worshippers", you say? Let's take a trip down memory lane, shall we?
Rambler V Poe
Rambler V Dayz
Rambler V Ngrace
Rambler V Murph
You got that right. SMurph is nothing special.

And you missed Nuthut46........who mistakenly thought I belonged to some sort of secret "Casey support" clique and berated me for saying something that was apparently in violation of group-rules.

That incident was absolutely hilarious!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512498 Jan 30, 2014
wisdom usedhere wrote:
I know I'm off the subject ( what ever it is) But why is it that only certain type of woman killers like Jodi and Casey are allotted this much money for their defense ? As of last Monday, the county had paid $2,150,536.42 for her court-appointed attorneys, expert witnesses and other costs associated with her case and the case is not over. This don't include all the special treatment she gets in jail. Why cant they make her pay some of it with all the money she has made. and the donations from all the fools that get off by falling for murderers.
Obviously those SEALED FILES contain a lot more to the story than the public is aware of.

Level 6

Location hidden

#512501 Jan 30, 2014
Rambler wrote:
Here ya go SMurph, have at it. This is the link for the video of the two days of hearings, the second day George stating he'd not show up in court the next Wednesday if that would save his daughter's life.
What LIES are you referring to? Put up or shut up!
March 2, 2011
http://www.wftv.com/videos/2011/03/02/
March 3, 2011
http://www.wftv.com/videos/2011/03/03/
Nope..wrong one..I don't see an EMOTIONAL George here at all...
This really sounds re-hearsed...

I told you..deer..It was LIVESTREAM...and way before 2011.
It was in reference to when Yuri Melich and John Allen picked up
George Anthony on the corner of Public...where he had a kiosk ,
Searching for Missing Caylee ....

Melich & Allen took George for a ride...That's when their conversation
was RECORDED ****Melich and Allen...and George were EXPOSED Plotting ...
in Open Court!....LIVESTREAM...

I told you deer...no one could download the CNN Livestreams...
Looks like your out of luck deer...
You'll have to wait ...for The Feds are good & Ready!

PSSST: There was lots of people in that courtroom that very day ...deer...

THEY ALL HEARD IT TOO.....deer...and their expression...Priceless....

Goodnight deer!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512502 Jan 30, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the Nutter still attend your Clandestine Kid Killer Lover Cult Meetings?? IIRC she once posted she was having heart problems - Tho quite frankly I thought it to be nothing more than a severe bout of indigestion caused by a hunk of Pork gristle wedged in her gullet.
So what happened twixt the two of you ? Both of you were closer than wrinkles in a belly button when you were on the Jess thread.
Obviously he or she thought I was someone who did needlepoint, is my best guess. LOL! I was never "close" to Nuthut, nor did I have any inclination to...... sort of reminds me of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min JCPete 1,641,442
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 73,866
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,115
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup 7 hr Menir 1
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 hr zazz 98,586
News Woman raped in MetroWest (Feb '07) Sat Survivor 81
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... (Apr '17) Sat T3xxy 192

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages