CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512394 Jan 29, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you forgetting that Jose Baez sold his Client to ABCNews for $200,000.00
in October 2008....Did ABC NEWS SEARCH for Caylee? No..to pay for his Legal Fee
Keeping Casey Locked Up...to Shut her Up...to control their own LIES after Lies...
claiming Casey is the One saying those Lies..so they can Bank on the Lies.....
6 Years later..you are still dumb has to what really happen those 31 Days...
Because...THEY won't let Casey say what Happen....& Keep her trap shut...
I doubt this has been acceptable with the Federal Court Judge......There's got
to be at least ONE reason why The Bankcruptcy was dismissed...Jose got Nothing...
OCSO got Nothing...and the way it's going Kronk and Zanny will get Booted to God
Knows where...It's called Karma to Florida!
Pssst...I'm pretty sure Casey did spilled the Jumping Beans for quite some time
already....Smile T-TREX....Smell the Roses! buddy!
Here is something for you to ponder after posting this crap.

#!. Casey sold her own photos of her Child to pay for her defense. Baez handled it for her, and the Fed government billed her for that taxes she made from the
$ 200,00000 . Check was made to Casey Anthony no one else.---end of story ! The network was never agreed to look for Caylee ( They all felt she was dead like everyone else did) you heard all the newscasters.

# 2. ABC nor any other TV network was obligated to search for Caylee They are in Broadcasting business to make money through Advertisement,- Not searching for murdered children.
# 3 Think Murphey ! If there was so many big powerful people involved in a conspiracy to take Caylee or keep Casey from talking - why was She and George and Cindy and Lee free to say or go anywhere they wanted -- and no retaliation or harm has ever came to any of them as of today. ANd why didn't they prevent Cindy from reporting Casey missing? The baby lived with Cindy too.
Where and what was the big payoff? Caylee is dead, there is no mistake about it, other than in your mind. The DA speciality was DNA> you think he would have let it slip by him if the remains was not Caylee" No way in hell would he. Not one professional has ever said it was not Caylee remains Cindy started that rumor and you and a handful of self served doubters ran with it.

# 4 as far as the bankruptcy , A federal judge knows as well as everyone does that Casey will never have any money to pay any of these debts and had no choice but to dismissed them. Just as the judges do in most bankrupt cases.. The debts are dismissed. That was the object of filing !

Casey's bankruptcy was NOT dismissed . The debts were. Why is this so hard for you to understand,
The Judge was following the law..Her not having the ability to pay her debts was agreed upon and the debts dismissed. It makes no difference if it had been a master card or Boa or doctor bill - a car repair bill or who the people were that was on the debt list. It was her ability to pay that mattered.

Students loans are always excluded from being dismissed in every case.. so forget that!

Please read this line a few times to help it sink in,,Caseys bankruptcy was NOT dismissed . Her debts were dismissed by the judge.**
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512396 Jan 29, 2014
Rambler wrote:
Page 14883 - Richard Grund LE interview
(following the Rev's vision he claimed to have on July 25, 2008 of Caylee "looking like she was sleeping, totally motionless on her right side."
"And then in the vision I saw what appeared to be a very large man. And in my notes I wrote human or angel, I don't know.......(In the Ref's world, all angels are large gladiator-type males) who reached down with his right hand and took her by his left, and walked away......<snip>
Page 14884
RG:.....Uhm, but I was holding out hope that maybe the guy walking her away
Was somebody that came no took her because from what I've heard from friends and also from Jesse, Casey had a habit of when guys would come over to the house, Mom and Dad weren't home, she'd leave Caylee unattended to be with them. And in Jesse's case Caylee's a baby in a crib. I could tell you.......
YM: Uh-hum (affirmative).
RG:...I still read him the riot act for that. I said, "You don 't do that". OLDER, that's BIG TROUBLE. That's, that would, that's BIG TROUBLE.

Please look up--* Can a person control what is in their dreams and explain this again . Oh now you have opened up the Big Trouble shirt argument - NGrace can now appear.
( As soon as you let her out )
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512397 Jan 29, 2014
Rambler wrote:
Oh, I can hear it now..."CASEY?!" Yes, Casey. If you know the Lord and understand spiritual things you know that Casey is a victim too. A victim of things we can see and understand and a victim of things the natural world does not know or acknowledge. This outcome of her actions was set in motion a long time ago when the obvious was ignored and opportunities to intervene were lost. Choices by Casey, those around and others who came into her life set off a chain of events that endangered Caylee from the day she was born.
Proverbs 22:6 ( NLT ) 6 Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...
We know what this refers to, eh, EH? In RG's Dark Water babbling he proclaims that The Devil enters a physical opening in the body caused by sinful acts, including those of parents/ancestors.
Cindy was bad, bad, Casey was bad, bad and therefore Caylee was cursed. In his world, perhaps all females are tainted by bad, bad Eve and merely serve the function of baby-making boxes.
And a person of those lunatic beliefs as a biological grandparent, especially to a female grandchild? If that were involved my family, I'd seriously consider the option of swapping DNA in a paternity test for the sake of de-relating that nutcase grandpa as well.
Now your trying to push your religious and family belief on to us ?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512398 Jan 29, 2014
"You see, my tears and brokenheartedness is not just because of Caylee. It's inspired by how I treated Casey, and therefore Caylee, after the break up of Casey and my son Jesse. I hope that someone who reads these blogs will allow these words to seep into their heart and their spirit to spotlight an area where they may need to repent of being less then Christlike to someone."
- Message from Jesse Grund's Father

Ah hem Trex, how long do you expect it will take before those prints you mentioned will develop?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512400 Jan 29, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your trying to push your religious and family belief on to us ?
If you have no clue what I'm referring to, perhaps you'd like me to c/p some of the rev's Dark Water's rankings?

Otherwise, if you'd prefer to read it yourself, it can be found here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20050212071941/htt...

It does not deserve to be referred to as "religion", even though I'm not "religious". The man is bat-shyt crazy and the association of anyone who lacks the ability to separate fantasy from reality and is also becomes closely self-involved in a murder case as both "God's and Caylee's spokesperson" is naturally suspect IMO.

You simply cannot resist at showing your Rev Grund defending colours I see. Funny that.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512401 Jan 29, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want to believe me....
Then go listen to that James D Hoover Deposition
At exacly 1:37:02 into the Interview...
Morgan Ask...Was Zaneida Gonzales there too......
Hoover replies YES.....
It just happen that The Reverend also had a Nanny by the same Name....
Who went TO...Bradley Conway's Office to be fingerprinted with Cindy & George Anthony>
Brad Conway is also the SAME ATTORNEY who
"Trademarked" the Caylee Marie Anthony Name..
All this after an All Expenses Paid [email protected] Ritz by ABCNews
Where the Anthony had a steak dinner with Jose Baez and Their Producer...
same Producer who gave Jose Baez $225K for ???? Representing his Client?
Or Make a Deal with Mom & Pop?
Do you recall..Casey Anthony telling Mallory on a Jail phone call....
LEAVE JESSE OUT OF THIS!!!!!!(In Evidence)
In all due respect Riverside...You do wan't the TRUTH or you wan't
to Cover up the Truth...
Make up your MIND...
This info above is not MINE..
.It's James D Hoover's RECORDED DEPOSITION...
Snap out of it...Little Snake..You & T-TREX are LYING to Yourselves..
No If's nor But's about it..Proof is in Your Face!.
What are you trying to prove ? You do know that James Hoover tried to sell info to the national Inquirer.? He's a no body? What Rev had a nanny named Zenaida? that was fingerprinted at at Brads office ? So Cindy used Conway as an attorney to give her the copyrights to Caylees name _ SO ? Cindy owns it not Brad. IT was not Mallory Casey said that too; Believe YOU? nothing you posted makes any sense -- You've got your facts so mixed up!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512403 Jan 29, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Please look up--* Can a person control what is in their dreams and explain this again . Oh now you have opened up the Big Trouble shirt argument - NGrace can now appear.
( As soon as you let her out )
Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton notes that it was Jesse Grund, not Ricardo Morales, who at one time lived across from the Senior home, where Casey took LE on her rendezvous of places the nanny lived.

It as never proven how the BIG TROUBLE photo, said to be attributed to RM, ended up in the tabloids. The storyline goes he lost the email and other that key pic than being introduced as evidence during the trial, nothing more was said about it. Anyone can entail pics to the Globe and NE and money will magically appear, we're to believe.

It's well known psychos thrive at the game of deception......they think it's amusing.

"OLDER, that's BIG TROUBLE. That's, that would, that's BIG TROUBLE."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512404 Jan 29, 2014
* EMAIL pics

“S'Murph Vittles”

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#512406 Jan 29, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
<snipped>
I have no clue what I'm referring to.

I'm bat-shyt crazy and lack the ability to separate fantasy from reality.

Funny that.
---------
This is what we glean from your posts.
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#512407 Jan 29, 2014
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are jealous that Casey used to bl#w me and swallow, just like you dream of doing to me!
roflmao

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#512408 Jan 29, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that nasty people are the one who don't give a THOUGHT
Why a Precious Child : Caylee Marie Anthony was left hanging between
heaven and earth...after She was USED and Abused by the media and
judicial system...dragging her Mother through the system , attempting
to Own Her Mind ....and blocking her Freedom of Speech vs Freedom of Religion.
Which is an Infringment of her Civil Rights...
Is Casey Anthony permitted to Disclose the 31 Day Gap ....
Before the Docudrama? Why Not Clear the Air?
Heaven and earth? Are you now believing that Caylee is truly dead? Her mother dragged her own ass through the media along with her team of attorneys. She loved every minute of it, sold pics of her dead daughter, made you tube videos and lied over and over again. Why not bring out her story of the so called drowning instead of sitting her butt in jail? She had to pay big time for that fairy tale. She had the free will to say whatever she wanted, instead she chose to lie over and over again.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512410 Jan 29, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> What Rev had a nanny named Zenaida?......<snip>.... ......nothing you posted makes any sense -- You've got your facts so mixed up!
Just how many Rev's are directly involved in Caylee's life and death, official title or otherwise.

SMurph may be on to something. Perhaps Zenaida Gonzalez was the name of the Rev's nanny, possibly when he was a child living in New York. That was mentioned a while back when an obituary notice was published by the media. Casey choosing that name would be similar to the Rev's "home office" being where Casey "sort of backwards" led LE to from Universal Studios, where she did or didn't claim to work and hoping to find Caylee.

Level 8

New York

#512411 Jan 29, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton notes that it was Jesse Grund, not Ricardo Morales, who at one time lived across from the Senior home, where Casey took LE on her rendezvous of places the nanny lived.
It as never proven how the BIG TROUBLE photo, said to be attributed to RM, ended up in the tabloids. The storyline goes he lost the email and other that key pic than being introduced as evidence during the trial, nothing more was said about it. Anyone can entail pics to the Globe and NE and money will magically appear, we're to believe.
It's well known psychos thrive at the game of deception......they think it's amusing.
"OLDER, that's BIG TROUBLE. That's, that would, that's BIG TROUBLE."
You really are thriving at the game you just posted about. You have been posting here day and night for years regardless if there is anyone here to respond to you.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512412 Jan 29, 2014
Rambler wrote:
"You see, my tears and brokenheartedness is not just because of Caylee. It's inspired by how I treated Casey, and therefore Caylee, after the break up of Casey and my son Jesse. I hope that someone who reads these blogs will allow these words to seep into their heart and their spirit to spotlight an area where they may need to repent of being less then Christlike to someone."
- Message from Jesse Grund's Father
You forgot the next paragraph
I am not excusing Casey nor condoning any of her actions. No I have not and will not do that. What am I doing is stating clearly for all to hear - our actions or choices are not based on what others do. Our actions and choices in every matter are based on what we do and on the grace, compassion and mercy the Lord offered us when we deserved judgement. The truth is that when it came to Casey I failed miserably as an example of the Lord. When it came to Caylee I allowed my anger and personal feelings toward Casey to hinder and box up my feelings for Caylee. I loved Casey as my future daughter-in-law and was always glad to see her and enjoyed having her and Caylee in our home. She sat at our table and did Shabbat with us. She spent Sunday's with us watching football, movies and eating dinner. We laughed together and planned many more days of the same. I allowed my personal feelings toward Casey after she did what was the only outcome for such a dysfunctional emotional make up to cheat me out of what might be my final earthly moment with Caylee last December.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512414 Jan 29, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how many Rev's are directly involved in Caylee's life and death, official title or otherwise.
SMurph may be on to something. Perhaps Zenaida Gonzalez was the name of the Rev's nanny, possibly when he was a child living in New York. That was mentioned a while back when an obituary notice was published by the media. Casey choosing that name would be similar to the Rev's "home office" being where Casey "sort of backwards" led LE to from Universal Studios, where she did or didn't claim to work and hoping to find Caylee.
Smurpy didnt say --- But as usual, Smurph would be the only one to know or ever have read anything about it
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#512415 Jan 29, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are thriving at the game you just posted about. You have been posting here day and night for years regardless if there is anyone here to respond to you.
I'm convinced he/she is a shut-in -- much like KC.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512416 Jan 29, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the Life TV program called " My 600+ lbs Life" .. Its about people who cant get out of bed because of their weight so all they can do is eat and use their computers 24/7-- Poor people cant even sleep much due to pressure on their heart and lungs. So posting on topix and other chat threads keep them entertained and company. On the show they are all hoping for a bypass .
Seriously Its really heart breaking to watch,

Level 8

New York

#512417 Jan 29, 2014
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm convinced he/she is a shut-in -- much like KC.
According to her 100+ posts day and I night, I think you are correct!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512418 Jan 29, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot the next paragraph
I am not excusing Casey nor condoning any of her actions. No I have not and will not do that. What am I doing is stating clearly for all to hear - our actions or choices are not based on what others do. Our actions and choices in every matter are based on what we do and on the grace, compassion and mercy the Lord offered us when we deserved judgement. The truth is that when it came to Casey I failed miserably as an example of the Lord. When it came to Caylee I allowed my anger and personal feelings toward Casey to hinder and box up my feelings for Caylee. I loved Casey as my future daughter-in-law and was always glad to see her and enjoyed having her and Caylee in our home. She sat at our table and did Shabbat with us. She spent Sunday's with us watching football, movies and eating dinner. We laughed together and planned many more days of the same. I allowed my personal feelings toward Casey after she did what was the only outcome for such a dysfunctional emotional make up to cheat me out of what might be my final earthly moment with Caylee last December.
I know little about the Pentecostal religion, but enough to question this:

"She sat at our table and did Shabbat with us."

The Rev wouldn't LIE about his religion when he filed his civil suit against National Enquirer, would he? I don't think Albert Einstein would consider that a "little lie".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512419 Jan 29, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Have you seen the Life TV program called " My 600+ lbs Life" .. Its about people who cant get out of bed because of their weight so all they can do is eat and use their computers 24/7-- Poor people cant even sleep much due to pressure on their heart and lungs. So posting on topix and other chat threads keep them entertained and company. On the show they are all hoping for a bypass .
Seriously Its really heart breaking to watch,
Heartbreaking? Really? Why, does it remind you of your future?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,522,662
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 47 min Murphey_Law 94
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 20 hr zazz 98,384
Republican Party of liars, cheats, sex offenders Apr 24 ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
April is Child Protection Month but Trump Hosts... Apr 24 ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
News Bush revokes pardon after learning of GOP donation (Dec '08) Apr 24 Julios Lottery ti... 15
News Let's Talk About Something Other Than Casey Ant... (Jul '11) Apr 24 Steve Eller 38

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages