CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512321 Jan 28, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Confused as Queen Shyster didn't make some mortgage payments - Oh that's right the Kid Killer is very high maintenance. Hopefully Mammy invested in Stock in a Burrito Company.
Ever notice how Rams belied the credibility of Radar just a few weeks ago BUT when it fits her agenda to once again get on the topic of the Rev. she posts the articles.
TUT! TUT! TUT!
I agree, but have you noticed that neither Rambut and Murph ( same person) has enough intelligence to discuss any thing, they always have to go back and copy and paste things from 4 years ago.
A true life couple of deush bags

“S'Murph Vittles”

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#512322 Jan 28, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
To quote another Kid Killer Lover ... LMAO
You wrote regarding Mammy...' tight' after she had a sex session'
Surely you jest - Lawdy Lawdy the only time Mammy was 'tight' was after she sipped on her bottle of vodka before taking the witness stand - Whereby her sphincter TIGHTend up fearful that she make a mistake defending the Kid Killer Slut responsible for the death of her GD.
LOL this may of course explain why she and Papa Jo boarded the elevator abandoning Brad in his wheel chair to fend for himself - Ol Mammy had to empty her sphincter.
Now we know why Smarmy Lying Lawyer gave thumbs up sign in the hallway letting know Pap Jo that it was 'Bombs Away' and Mammy felt much relieved.
Which of course causes me to ponder as to why - according to Papa Jo who stated -- "KC puts others before herself."
Could it be that whilst Flat Backing -Couch Flopping - Slutso really did put others before herself so she could watch the look of anger on their faces at the fact that she chomped on a Burrito during the moment of passion ???
Kind of like throwing a hotdog down a hallway?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512324 Jan 28, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your really jealous of Richard Grund aren't you.
Hey BYTCH, one thing is well known,
The Grund family showed more concern and love to Caylee in one hours time then the entire Anthony family did in her whole life of 2 1/2 yrs.
Ah, I notice that hit a sore spot!

The official storyline is that the Rev washed his hands of Caylee when the child was less than a year old, at the time Casey and Jesse broke off their engagement - after the Rev insisted that Jesse prove he was NOT the biological father. Hardly a demonstration of love or concern.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512325 Jan 28, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but have you noticed that neither Rambut and Murph ( same person) has enough intelligence to discuss any thing, they always have to go back and copy and paste things from 4 years ago.
A true life couple of deush bags
Nice try at deflection. If I respond in any way but totally cordial to SMurph, you come out of the woodwork yap, yap, yapping in anger at me in defence of........"me"? LMAO!!!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512326 Jan 28, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The official storyline is that the Rev washed his hands of Caylee when the child was less than a year old, at the time Casey and Jesse broke off their engagement - after the Rev insisted that Jesse prove he was NOT the biological father. Hardly a demonstration of love or concern.....
Are you really that ignorant,

It didn't take Richard Grund very long to realize that Casey was railroading Jesse into a paternity trap.that is why the paternity test was done,Jesse would have fell right into her and Cindy's devious plot.
Put the blame where it truly belongs CINDY AND CASEY
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512328 Jan 28, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try at deflection. If I respond in any way but totally cordial to SMurph, you come out of the woodwork yap, yap, yapping in anger at me in defence of........"me"? LMAO!!!
Never angry,just more confused.

How can a person like you even exist when there is 5yrs of posted proof you are minus the most important organ in a human body .A BRAIN
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512331 Jan 28, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"" The official storyline is that the Rev washed his hands of Caylee ""

as usual you read the article wrong ,I will print it so you will know the truth.

The official storyline is that the Rev washed his hands of Casey.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512332 Jan 28, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
She sure did,tight after she had a sex session with Dominic in her hotel room while George strutted around the downstairs bar attempting to find a young thing to polish his bald mouse.Of course Lee kept busy pulling his tubies up.
Might you try explain what you're referring to when you insist on suggesting George didn't love Casey enough, in context to your above sexual molestation insinuations.

And I hadn't realized you'd become a support of the defense theory as well. When did this happen?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512335 Jan 28, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that ignorant,
It didn't take Richard Grund very long to realize that Casey was railroading Jesse into a paternity trap.that is why the paternity test was done,Jesse would have fell right into her and Cindy's devious plot.
Put the blame where it truly belongs CINDY AND CASEY
The transcript I quoted with the Rev's comments was from July 2011, following the acquittal. I'm not "blaming" anyone, I simply pointed out to you his unusual supportive and "loving" stance of your supposed idol - contrary to your hatred.

Not long?

You might recall Caylee was born in August, 2006 and her murder occurred in June, 2008.

You got some kind of problem comprehending the sequential flow of calendar years?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512336 Jan 28, 2014
* THE unusual
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512337 Jan 28, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
as usual you read the article wrong ,I will print it so you will know the truth.
Okay, so print it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512338 Jan 28, 2014
Here's the link to the rev's entire LE interview reportedly taken under oath, in case you're looking for the "print".

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/caylee/ric...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512343 Jan 28, 2014
I notice no one corrected me on Caylee's birth which was August, 2005 not 2006.

Hmmm.....meanwhile Trex is sifting sand, on the lookout for prints.

“S'Murph Vittles”

Level 1

Location hidden

#512344 Jan 28, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Or in the case of Rams who shoved it up her 'back passage'
No wonder she remained silent for a few- Still enjoying the thrill of such an experience I betcha !!
Ewwwww. So much for the occasional Costco hotdog. Ewwww.

“S'Murph Vittles”

Level 1

Location hidden

#512345 Jan 28, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there- In my comment last night didn't mean to imply I was moving to Dallas LOL I was referencing our Head Honcho Indecisive Meteorologist Dallas Raines on L.A. Ch 7
'Bout the only time his forecasts are right are during months of July /October when he predicts 'No Rain -Warm Temps'
Erstwhile I still continue wearing me bikini humming..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xM7BRP7uzFkXX
OK. Well, ouch. I feel like an idiot. When you next speak to Maddy, please let her know how sorry I am for using her "Bam Shell" and won't ever use it again. Lesson learned :)
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512346 Jan 28, 2014
Rambler wrote:
Here's the link to the rev's entire LE interview reportedly taken under oath, in case you're looking for the "print".
http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/caylee/ric...
Well what is funny how you blame the Grunds for every thing,but you never post the whole story,so let me post the reasons for MR GRUNDS negatividy.
Casey sat at our table when Jesse wasn't there to talk to me and repeatedly said,""I don't want to turn out like my mother.I don't want to be around my Mother.I want out of that house.
Cindy Anthony is dropping your sons name right and left
She's telling people right and left your son is involved someway
I said "" she ripped Jesse off for two hundred and fifty dollars.He paid a phone bill for her and she gave Jesse a bad check.""Her response was ,""Well she only did it once""
And then I said,But""you know what Cindy""? here's even worse,You knew that Jesse wasn't the father of that baby
And I said,""So you were going to let him take the fall for a baby that wasn't his,
And her exact word's were.''well nobody put a gun to his head""
Not sifting sand at all, just wonder why you never post the descrepensies about any of the Anthonys, like George was worried about his gas cans missing on June 25th but wasn't concerned about his grandaughter missing for over a month.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512348 Jan 29, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>Well what is funny how you blame the Grunds for every thing,but you never post the whole story,so let me post the reasons for MR GRUNDS negatividy.
Casey sat at our table when Jesse wasn't there to talk to me and repeatedly said,""I don't want to turn out like my mother.I don't want to be around my Mother.I want out of that house.
Cindy Anthony is dropping your sons name right and left
She's telling people right and left your son is involved someway
I said "" she ripped Jesse off for two hundred and fifty dollars.He paid a phone bill for her and she gave Jesse a bad check.""Her response was ,""Well she only did it once""
And then I said,But""you know what Cindy""? here's even worse,You knew that Jesse wasn't the father of that baby
And I said,""So you were going to let him take the fall for a baby that wasn't his,
And her exact word's were.''well nobody put a gun to his head""
Not sifting sand at all, just wonder why you never post the descrepensies about any of the Anthonys, like George was worried about his gas cans missing on June 25th but wasn't concerned about his grandaughter missing for over a month.
Waiting patiently for you to print that official storyline about the rev washing his hands of Casey, but not Caylee, so I can be showered with the truth and nothing but the truth......

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512349 Jan 29, 2014
Richard Grund interview - Page 14877

RG: So Jesse decides to give up his only day off from Progressive. He's watching her on Mondays. And then it got to the point where somebody else in my family is watching her two days a week. So now Caylee's at our house three days of the week during work. I think Casey's there at night and on the weekends. I don't have a problem with that because Caylee's a wonderful little girl. But I work out of my house and this was a severe disruption for me. So I began to press Caylee (?) about "Have you found anybody yet?" And then when she finally said she found someone, as I told you on the phone it was really odd........

The official storyline is that one of the rev's other sons - Chris - also works at Universal Studios because Casey got him a job there just before Caylee was born. This was the reason the Rev first met Casey, when Jesse brought her over to their house "the girl he dated last year" who looked like she was carrying a watermelon. So we are to believe AFTER Caylee for almost an entire year, the Rev was a part-time disgruntled nanny while Casey worked at an imaginary job but not one of them discovered it didn't exist Aside from Chris, Universal Studios is literally steps away from "the office". The Rev acknowledges he has been stalking Casey's online activity, who she is communicating with etc but has no idea that when she's supposedly "at work" real close to his home, there is no job.

Not plausible - Grade D-
Not really

New Enterprise, PA

#512350 Jan 29, 2014
Wanted to see what all the fuss is about. Years later, y'all in Fl. have nothing more important to discuss? This case has been over & y'all keep this thread going. Why? This is exactly what Casey wants you know. She thrives on your moronic comments. You're feeding her. Don't you know that?

Mayhaps you should peruse other more important & thought provoking ideas, theories & beliefs. Drop this continuation & you will really do more good than harm. This is ridiculous to say the least. I feel badly for you that use this horrible murder as a drug to which you cannot release yourselves. You seem to dwell on the sad. Have a nice day. Peace.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512351 Jan 29, 2014
Not really wrote:
Wanted to see what all the fuss is about. Years later, y'all in Fl. have nothing more important to discuss? This case has been over & y'all keep this thread going. Why? This is exactly what Casey wants you know. She thrives on your moronic comments. You're feeding her. Don't you know that?
Mayhaps you should peruse other more important & thought provoking ideas, theories & beliefs. Drop this continuation & you will really do more good than harm. This is ridiculous to say the least. I feel badly for you that use this horrible murder as a drug to which you cannot release yourselves. You seem to dwell on the sad. Have a nice day. Peace.

so bottom line is your telling us to "LEAVE CASEY ALONE" HA HA HA HA !' In your dreams sweety Casey is going to be the butt of everyone's jokes, long after she has departed from this world. Casey deserves all the punishment the would can dish out! SO stop trying to pave the killers road in gold - it aint gonna work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min The Donald_ 1,383,656
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Mothra 59,527
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 50 min Princess Hey 22,971
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 3 hr RuffnReddy 25,561
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 18,980
Review: Freeman Security Services (Jun '12) 18 hr Joy Crews 31
Libertarians have Constitutional right to be in... Fri Former Mayor Jeff... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages