CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512301 Jan 28, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I think all these interviews were put on ICE...while Florida Banked on their
3 year long Florida Casey Anthony Capital Murder Trial sharing their Just_ice!
with Nasty Nancy via F.S.119!
But Now that Federal Judge May ..melted all the ICE in the bankcruptcy....
and kept un-civil Kronk and un-civil Zanny in the cooler...so-to-speak...in Tampa....
.....When Kronk vs Padilla Goes to Orlando..on 03/03/2014....
.The SHYT will Hit Nasty Nancy's Elite's Fan Club!
It's a Very $trong Possibility!!! Could it be The Plan!!!
Of course under the Fed'$ carefull watch!!!
Smile!
""" I think ""

That's 100% of your problem.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512302 Jan 28, 2014
I see Rambler's Twin showed up again with even more ignorant and sadistic excuses for the Killing Ho.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512305 Jan 28, 2014
Rambler wrote:
Richard Grund - LE interview
LE: Okay. Did ah, Jesse ever tell you anything about Casey that ah, you think is important to us?
RG:(long pause) Nothing that I haven't already seen in your notes...
LE: Jesse, Jesse ever talk to you about ah, any of his ah, any of the people he went to the academy with and their relationship with Casey or did that...
RG: Well I knew about, I knew about the whole Russiano thing before that.
RG: Uh, what happened was after Jesse and Casey broke up the second time ah, he finally accepted the fact that she, she wasn't the person he, he thought she was and wanted her to be. Because when Jesse and Casey broke up in May of, May-June of '06 I had already gone to a MySpace page and saved two pages full of comments between he and a young man named Adam. Adam is...
LE: Adam and who?
RG: Casey
LE: Adam and Casey, okay.
RG: Yeah, and I don't know Adam's last name, I'm trying to find it.
What do you say about this Trex........
Does this "stocking" fit the profile or what?
Given the storyline, the Rev should have been spinning cartwheels that this dispacable person is out of his son's life forever, but no instead he wants to know everything about her.
Who does he believe was capable of loving her "enough"?
""Who does he believe was capable of loving her "enough"?" ""

Quite apparent not one member of the Anthony family was capable.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512309 Jan 28, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I think all these interviews were put on ICE...while Florida Banked on their
3 year long Florida Casey Anthony Capital Murder Trial sharing their Just_ice!
with Nasty Nancy via F.S.119!
But Now that Federal Judge May ..melted all the ICE in the bankcruptcy....
and kept un-civil Kronk and un-civil Zanny in the cooler...so-to-speak...in Tampa....
.....When Kronk vs Padilla Goes to Orlando..on 03/03/2014....
.The SHYT will Hit Nasty Nancy's Elite's Fan Club!
It's a Very $trong Possibility!!! Could it be The Plan!!!
Of course under the Fed'$ carefull watch!!!
Smile!
You are beyond crazy. I recall in one of your letters to a judge saying that one of the workers at the baptist Church used a mafia term aimed toward you when he said, " DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU'

What did you do to cause him to use that terrible mob term? Complain that the free bread was a day old or the free soup was cold ? what the heck were you doing in a free food line one day after you went on gambling boat cruse? June 18 2008 you was on that cruse . yet you couldn't remember that, and said it was the 17th you seen Casey.at first -- then changed it to the 19th to fit Casey's activities. You made it up just as you did the post above. Why do you feel you need to be a friggn Clown on adult forum?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512312 Jan 28, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your back on your obsession with the Grunds again
Now please post:
Where any of the Grund Family was Arrested.===CASEY ANTHONY WAS
Where any of the Grund Family was Charged with Murder.==CASEY ANTHONY WAS
Where any member of the Grund Family were Charged with Child Endangerment.==CASEY ANTHONY WAS
Where any member of the Grund Family was Charged for Forgery.==CASEY ANTHONY WAS
Where any member of the Grund Family was Charged for Theft.==CASEY ANTHONY WAS
Where any member of the Grund Family was charged with Identity Theft.==CASEY ANTHONY WAS
Where any Member of the Grund family was charged with Lieing.==CASEY ANTHONY WAS
Where any member of the Grund family sat in jail for 3 yrs.==CASEY ANTHONY DID
Where any of The Grund Family may be hiding 3 yrs after the Trial ended..==CASEY ANTHONY IS.
End of story you lose.
So given all that, why do you suppose the Rev is defending her?

DR. DREW
Casey Anthony to be Released Next Week
Aired July 7, 2011 - 21:00 ET

<snip>

RICHARD GRUND, SON WAS ENGAGED TO CASEY ANTHONY: I will say this about Casey. Everybody has painted her out to be a monster. Casey is broken. It`s obvious that there`s something wrong, but I will tell you this. When she was in our house three, four, or five days a week for over 10 months, she was fun to have around. She`s (INAUDIBLE) with us. She`d do family devotions with us. She`d watch TV with us.

When she gave you a hug, she`d tuck in under your armpit, and it was the kind of hug that said protect me. And I can see why everybody falls in love with Casey, but the more you`re around her, the more you begin to see a pattern of exaggeration of things not lining up, and you kind of just slough it off. She`s immature, she`s young.

Obviously, there`s some kind of a self-worth issue because she needs to fit in badly. I`ve listened to three years of the lynch mod mentality, she`s a monster, she`s a monster. She`s not. She`s a person and there`s something wrong. And somebody didn`t love her enough to do something about it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/0 ...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512313 Jan 28, 2014
BREND wrote:
Casey Anthony: Anthony Family Treated to Ritz-Carlton
It appears that an ABC producer paid for George and Cindy Anthony to stay at one of Central Florida’s most expensive hotels for three days in December after their missing granddaughter’s remains were found.
According to the Orlando Sentinel, a Good Morning America producer named Kaitlyn Folmer, made arrangements with the Anthonys’ spokeswoman Michelle Bart to put up the couple and two of their investigators at the hotel, where rooms can cost between $249 and $739 per night.
My O My O My O..
Once he heard he would be at the Ritz diid Papa Jo Jo get all dolled up ??
http://vimeo.com/6971656
And after asking for a doggie bag to take home the remaining food did Mammy A strut around the Ritz thinking she looked like Ruth hoping to raise bail for her Kid Killer Slut?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PpU-mcgBJxEXX
She sure did,tight after she had a sex session with Dominic in her hotel room while George strutted around the downstairs bar attempting to find a young thing to polish his bald mouse.Of course Lee kept busy pulling his tubies up.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512314 Jan 28, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
""Who does he believe was capable of loving her "enough"?" ""
Quite apparent not one member of the Anthony family was capable.
No but perhaps a rich older (minister) boyfriend might think he could, eh, EH?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512316 Jan 28, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your really jealous of Richard Grund aren't you.

Hey BYTCH, one thing is well known,
The Grund family showed more concern and love to Caylee in one hours time then the entire Anthony family did in her whole life of 2 1/2 yrs.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512317 Jan 28, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom Line slutso.

If Caylee was living with the Grund Family,she would still be alive today.

“S'Murph Vittles”

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#512318 Jan 28, 2014
BREND wrote:
Casey Anthony: Anthony Family Treated to Ritz-Carlton
It appears that an ABC producer paid for George and Cindy Anthony to stay at one of Central Florida’s most expensive hotels for three days in December after their missing granddaughter’s remains were found.
According to the Orlando Sentinel, a Good Morning America producer named Kaitlyn Folmer, made arrangements with the Anthonys’ spokeswoman Michelle Bart to put up the couple and two of their investigators at the hotel, where rooms can cost between $249 and $739 per night.
My O My O My O..
Once he heard he would be at the Ritz diid Papa Jo Jo get all dolled up ??
http://vimeo.com/6971656
And after asking for a doggie bag to take home the remaining food did Mammy A strut around the Ritz thinking she looked like Ruth hoping to raise bail for her Kid Killer Slut?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PpU-mcgBJxEXX

Bam Shell! From THE Nancy Grace;

-snipped-

JIM HOOVER, PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR: He says, I got something to tell you. I said, What`s up? He says, I know where Caylee is. I`m thinking she`s alive. This is a great. And he said, She`s dead.

NANCY GRACE, HOST, "NANCY GRACE": Jim Hoover, the private eye, under oath by the defense, on the hot seat.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: How did he know that she was dead?

HOOVER: Well, he said he had a tip.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Only hours after little Caylee`s remains were discovered, they went to the Ritz-Carlton and dined on sliced steak, crab puffs and fried tomatoes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/0...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512320 Jan 28, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So given all that, why do you suppose the Rev is defending her?
DR. DREW
Casey Anthony to be Released Next Week
Aired July 7, 2011 - 21:00 ET
<snip>
RICHARD GRUND, SON WAS ENGAGED TO CASEY ANTHONY: I will say this about Casey. Everybody has painted her out to be a monster. Casey is broken. It`s obvious that there`s something wrong, but I will tell you this. When she was in our house three, four, or five days a week for over 10 months, she was fun to have around. She`s (INAUDIBLE) with us. She`d do family devotions with us. She`d watch TV with us.
When she gave you a hug, she`d tuck in under your armpit, and it was the kind of hug that said protect me. And I can see why everybody falls in love with Casey, but the more you`re around her, the more you begin to see a pattern of exaggeration of things not lining up, and you kind of just slough it off. She`s immature, she`s young.
Obviously, there`s some kind of a self-worth issue because she needs to fit in badly. I`ve listened to three years of the lynch mod mentality, she`s a monster, she`s a monster. She`s not. She`s a person and there`s something wrong. And somebody didn`t love her enough to do something about it.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/0 ...
You answered your own question

""" And somebody didn`t love her enough to do something about it."""

That sombody was none other than George Anthony
Cynthia Anthony
Lee Anthony
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512321 Jan 28, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Confused as Queen Shyster didn't make some mortgage payments - Oh that's right the Kid Killer is very high maintenance. Hopefully Mammy invested in Stock in a Burrito Company.
Ever notice how Rams belied the credibility of Radar just a few weeks ago BUT when it fits her agenda to once again get on the topic of the Rev. she posts the articles.
TUT! TUT! TUT!
I agree, but have you noticed that neither Rambut and Murph ( same person) has enough intelligence to discuss any thing, they always have to go back and copy and paste things from 4 years ago.
A true life couple of deush bags

“S'Murph Vittles”

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#512322 Jan 28, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
To quote another Kid Killer Lover ... LMAO
You wrote regarding Mammy...' tight' after she had a sex session'
Surely you jest - Lawdy Lawdy the only time Mammy was 'tight' was after she sipped on her bottle of vodka before taking the witness stand - Whereby her sphincter TIGHTend up fearful that she make a mistake defending the Kid Killer Slut responsible for the death of her GD.
LOL this may of course explain why she and Papa Jo boarded the elevator abandoning Brad in his wheel chair to fend for himself - Ol Mammy had to empty her sphincter.
Now we know why Smarmy Lying Lawyer gave thumbs up sign in the hallway letting know Pap Jo that it was 'Bombs Away' and Mammy felt much relieved.
Which of course causes me to ponder as to why - according to Papa Jo who stated -- "KC puts others before herself."
Could it be that whilst Flat Backing -Couch Flopping - Slutso really did put others before herself so she could watch the look of anger on their faces at the fact that she chomped on a Burrito during the moment of passion ???
Kind of like throwing a hotdog down a hallway?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512324 Jan 28, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your really jealous of Richard Grund aren't you.
Hey BYTCH, one thing is well known,
The Grund family showed more concern and love to Caylee in one hours time then the entire Anthony family did in her whole life of 2 1/2 yrs.
Ah, I notice that hit a sore spot!

The official storyline is that the Rev washed his hands of Caylee when the child was less than a year old, at the time Casey and Jesse broke off their engagement - after the Rev insisted that Jesse prove he was NOT the biological father. Hardly a demonstration of love or concern.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512325 Jan 28, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but have you noticed that neither Rambut and Murph ( same person) has enough intelligence to discuss any thing, they always have to go back and copy and paste things from 4 years ago.
A true life couple of deush bags
Nice try at deflection. If I respond in any way but totally cordial to SMurph, you come out of the woodwork yap, yap, yapping in anger at me in defence of........"me"? LMAO!!!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512326 Jan 28, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The official storyline is that the Rev washed his hands of Caylee when the child was less than a year old, at the time Casey and Jesse broke off their engagement - after the Rev insisted that Jesse prove he was NOT the biological father. Hardly a demonstration of love or concern.....
Are you really that ignorant,

It didn't take Richard Grund very long to realize that Casey was railroading Jesse into a paternity trap.that is why the paternity test was done,Jesse would have fell right into her and Cindy's devious plot.
Put the blame where it truly belongs CINDY AND CASEY
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512328 Jan 28, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try at deflection. If I respond in any way but totally cordial to SMurph, you come out of the woodwork yap, yap, yapping in anger at me in defence of........"me"? LMAO!!!
Never angry,just more confused.

How can a person like you even exist when there is 5yrs of posted proof you are minus the most important organ in a human body .A BRAIN
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512331 Jan 28, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"" The official storyline is that the Rev washed his hands of Caylee ""

as usual you read the article wrong ,I will print it so you will know the truth.

The official storyline is that the Rev washed his hands of Casey.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512332 Jan 28, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
She sure did,tight after she had a sex session with Dominic in her hotel room while George strutted around the downstairs bar attempting to find a young thing to polish his bald mouse.Of course Lee kept busy pulling his tubies up.
Might you try explain what you're referring to when you insist on suggesting George didn't love Casey enough, in context to your above sexual molestation insinuations.

And I hadn't realized you'd become a support of the defense theory as well. When did this happen?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512335 Jan 28, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that ignorant,
It didn't take Richard Grund very long to realize that Casey was railroading Jesse into a paternity trap.that is why the paternity test was done,Jesse would have fell right into her and Cindy's devious plot.
Put the blame where it truly belongs CINDY AND CASEY
The transcript I quoted with the Rev's comments was from July 2011, following the acquittal. I'm not "blaming" anyone, I simply pointed out to you his unusual supportive and "loving" stance of your supposed idol - contrary to your hatred.

Not long?

You might recall Caylee was born in August, 2006 and her murder occurred in June, 2008.

You got some kind of problem comprehending the sequential flow of calendar years?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Into The Night 60,157
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 4 min Denny CranesPlace 984
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,396,236
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 16 min serfs up 374
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 22 min Rose_NoHo 44
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 19,027
News Location set for pride sidewalk 3 hr rain 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages