CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512251 Jan 26, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
The weather forecast I get in my e-mails everyday says we will have showers on Thursday,sure hope so and I hope we have a deluge for two weeks.
Not long ago you were bragging about being a computer geek yet you're unable to homepage your weather forecast or otherwise utilize the weather add-on for your beloved Firefox browser. Instead someone emails you the weather forecast each day.

And ain't you proud. That's hilarious! LMAO!!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#512252 Jan 26, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Murph is Catholic she just goes to the Baptist Church when they give out free food.
Murph is not Catholic....

Level 6

Location hidden

#512253 Jan 26, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you but I have no interest in "checking out" obscure websites, especially from posters whom I don't trust.
Good to know where You Stand..deer!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512254 Jan 26, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Not long ago you were bragging about being a computer geek yet you're unable to homepage your weather forecast or otherwise utilize the weather add-on for your beloved Firefox browser. Instead someone emails you the weather forecast each day.
And ain't you proud. That's hilarious! LMAO!!!!
really its called Yahoo weather alerts and it comes straight to my mailbox'

68F Hi 69F | Lo 38F
Partly Cloudy
Paradise, CA 2:50 pm PST
Extended forecast and maps

Sunday
Mostly Clear
Hi 69F
Lo 38F

Monday
Mostly Cloudy
Hi 70F
Lo 46F

Tuesday
Cloudy
Hi 69F
Lo 45F

Wednesday
Partly Cloudy
Hi 64F
Lo 46F

Thursday
Showers
Hi 62F
Lo 40F

Your even more ignorant than I thought,I also get Amber alerts the same way DUMB AZZ

Level 6

Location hidden

#512255 Jan 26, 2014
Hey.,... Mary NY.,
What have you done with Gina?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512256 Jan 26, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you but I have no interest in "checking out" obscure websites, especially from posters whom I don't trust.
Well since that includes every body on this thread,perhaps you should go to another Blog where they will think your intelligent.( even for a day,then they will be completely sure your NUTS also)

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#512257 Jan 26, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
Hey.,... Mary NY.,
What have you done with Gina?
Gina?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#512258 Jan 26, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Murph is Catholic she just goes to the Baptist Church when they give out free food.
You sure you didn't mean "catatonic?"

Level 6

Location hidden

#512262 Jan 27, 2014
CanUsa wrote:
<quoted text>...
Embarrass, Minnesota
Embarrass is an unincorporated community in Embarrass Township, Saint Louis County, Minnesota, United States. The community is located on the Mesabi Iron Range. Wikipedia
Ask the staff that give you the mac and cheese that turns you into frogzilla the dense, what comes after 99 and how to use spell and grammar check. This patois on pot is getting ridiculous.
CanUsa be Real?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512263 Jan 27, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since that includes every body on this thread,perhaps you should go to another Blog where they will think your intelligent.( even for a day,then they will be completely sure your NUTS also)
You answer on behalf of SMurph?

Surprise, surprise......you've so many socks <yawn>

"In olden days a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking but now, God knows, anything goes."
- Cole Porter
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512264 Jan 27, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You answer on behalf of SMurph?
Surprise, surprise......you've so many socks <yawn>
"In olden days a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking but now, God knows, anything goes."
- Cole Porter
Cant comprehend anything can you.
That wasn't a answer for Murph.
That was a direct answer to you telling you are a blooming idiot,you always have been on this thread and if you even went to another Blog the people on it would consider you a complete moron in just one day.
Now try to COMPREHEND this.
I just insulted you big time ( and it was deserved ),and you are to stupid to realize it.
Anonymous

Arlington, TX

#512269 Jan 27, 2014
Any recent news about Casey Anthony or members of her family. Are they in touch with each other ?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512270 Jan 27, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
By Gina do you mean Gina Lollobrigida ???
You do know of course that she & Bobby Boo Kennedy were an item EH
Gina Lollobrigida
Along with half the prostitutes in Washington.

“S'Murph Vittles”

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#512272 Jan 27, 2014
Well...some things just don't change here.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512274 Jan 27, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant comprehend anything can you.
That wasn't a answer for Murph.
That was a direct answer to you telling you are a blooming idiot,you always have been on this thread and if you even went to another Blog the people on it would consider you a complete moron in just one day.
Now try to COMPREHEND this.
I just insulted you big time ( and it was deserved ),and you are to stupid to realize it.
Whatever.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512275 Jan 27, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Addendum to my last response to your boring idiocy.....
"in the USA also referred to as thigh highs"
Please NOTE that you are already Thigh High in the BS you post- Also perhaps Mammy Sin should have worn one of these on her head to avoid the Muffin Look ...
"avoiding any uncomfortable tightness or unflattering muffin-top effect.
'Hold-ups or stay-ups (in the USA also referred to as thigh highs) are stockings with a band of elastic sewn to the top, designed to hold the stockings up when worn, without the need for a garter belt or garters. High quality thigh highs have one or more silicone bands holding the stocking in place. Most thigh highs have an elastic band sewn to the top that is backed with silicone on its inner surface. This ensures the hold ups stay in position because of the elastic and the friction of the silicone against the skin. The silicone can become ineffective by contact with body lotions, oils and talcum powder, as they all reduce the friction of the silicone. High quality thigh highs are built so that the elastic band exerts just the right pressure on a woman's thigh, avoiding any uncomfortable tightness or unflattering muffin-top effect.
Too bad the manufacturer does not make them in Extra Large XXXXXXXX to encompass the gelatinous thighs of the Orlando Kid Killer EH !!!
Post up now - Or forever hold your peace.. If dumbstruck for an answer simply consult your Mammy Murph _- After all her response would make as much unintelligible sense as that which you might post.
A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer, says Mitch Hedberg
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#512276 Jan 27, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Any recent news about Casey Anthony or members of her family. Are they in touch with each other ?
I heard Casey Anthony is going to be deposed next week, for the 23rd time.

Anyone know if that's true?

“S'Murph Vittles”

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#512278 Jan 27, 2014
BREND wrote:
Hey Rex..WTH is going on ??
Dallas has me so confused I feel the need to leave this thread for a few to gear up...
Forecast = Rain
Forecast =Mid 80's this week
Windy =Also..
Off am I to select me wardrobe ..
Got me Brolly and Souwester in case it rains.
Got me Bikini and shades in case it gets hot.
Got me Kite and key set to go - Much like Benny In the hopes of discovering a new source of Electricity.
And you my friend - Prepared are ya ????
Have you seen Maddy lately?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512281 Jan 27, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Nobody cares on here except Murph and Rambler,call them and ask
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512282 Jan 27, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Casey Anthony is going to be deposed next week, for the 23rd time.
Anyone know if that's true?
I am sure your other personality will miraculous appear and inform us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,620,581
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,001
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 18 hr That guy 1,339
News Phelps in hot water again: Swimmer apologizes a... (Feb '09) 22 hr Fart Pool 210
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,551
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Fri lisa 25,612
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) Fri Princess Hey 13,071

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages