southerngirl

Newport, KY

#511864 Jan 16, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Oh how nice of you - Take a bow NGRACE----- Now explain "Before you became interested in this case " why you were on the "state have the goods threads ? " .

I still think you are Days..
Amongst others.
southerngirl

Newport, KY

#511865 Jan 16, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawdly much, if you followed this thread as much as you dog SMurph all over the internet you'd know there were more Days posters than weeks in a year.
I read the thread for quite some time before I began posting, late December 2008. Then the ORIGINAL took me under her cyber wing....I suppose one could say, some of the happenings that go back to early 2009 continue to keep me curious to this very day. It's definitely not the same ditzy poster who uses the nick now.....

the original one was one smart cookie!
Nuff said.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#511866 Jan 16, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawdly much, if you followed this thread as much as you dog SMurph all over the internet you'd know there were more Days posters than weeks in a year.
I read the thread for quite some time before I began posting, late December 2008. Then the ORIGINAL took me under her cyber wing....I suppose one could say, some of the happenings that go back to early 2009 continue to keep me curious to this very day. It's definitely not the same ditzy poster who uses the nick now.....the original one was one smart cookie!
How sweet of you to explain yourself to me..... Days a smart cookie huh ? Stop braggin about yourself.

Did you not follow every move the Grunds made and then twist everything you posted about them for years trying to expose them as evil people .? Well I just want to be like you and expose the real Smurph.

One thing about Smurph -- her posted crap is so bad there is no need to twist any of it, like you always did about the Grunds .
Maybe I have inside information about what a fake she is. So why not share it with all her many Topix friends ?. You do.!

Aren't you stealing Mary NY saying "Gawdly much" ? Next you will be using her fitting term " Slaughter" when it comes to Casey killing her kid.
Guess you're getting old and worn out, and don't have anything original left to say.
You've got more time invested on this thread than all of us -- added together.
I can see why you feel you're the chief in command and OWN this thread. YOU live here.
Like today, you reprimanding us several times for doing the same things that you do. Read your posts from today and you will see I am right..

So you learn from NGrace WOW !
Rambler's got a NGrace education------ Keep it up and you will be at her level and so knowledgeable of the Casey case just like she is. I bet she will share all her printed material with you, now you've bragged on her....( you don't have any missing kids do you?

Why did you stop with all the slandering against the Grunds ? In fear or threatened with a law suit maybe? For some reason I get the feeling you don't like me or TREX, I could be wrong though,

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#511867 Jan 16, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd- I thought you were dead!
Glad to see even the maggots found your remains distasteful thus allowing you to post on here.
Undoubtedly members of the Kid Killer Ghouls who feast upon the bones of dead kids will welcome your back with open arms.
Oh look! Walker is back! LOL @ her.

Level 8

New York

#511868 Jan 16, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
From New York? LOL! I do get around, eh?
I heard you are banned in New York.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511869 Jan 16, 2014
LMAO!

Level 8

New York

#511871 Jan 16, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
How sweet of you to explain yourself to me..... Days a smart cookie huh ? Stop braggin about yourself.
Did you not follow every move the Grunds made and then twist everything you posted about them for years trying to expose them as evil people .? Well I just want to be like you and expose the real Smurph.
One thing about Smurph -- her posted crap is so bad there is no need to twist any of it, like you always did about the Grunds .
Maybe I have inside information about what a fake she is. So why not share it with all her many Topix friends ?. You do.!
Aren't you stealing Mary NY saying "Gawdly much" ? Next you will be using her fitting term " Slaughter" when it comes to Casey killing her kid.
Guess you're getting old and worn out, and don't have anything original left to say.
You've got more time invested on this thread than all of us -- added together.
I can see why you feel you're the chief in command and OWN this thread. YOU live here.
Like today, you reprimanding us several times for doing the same things that you do. Read your posts from today and you will see I am right..
So you learn from NGrace WOW !
Rambler's got a NGrace education------ Keep it up and you will be at her level and so knowledgeable of the Casey case just like she is. I bet she will share all her printed material with you, now you've bragged on her....( you don't have any missing kids do you?
Why did you stop with all the slandering against the Grunds ? In fear or threatened with a law suit maybe? For some reason I get the feeling you don't like me or TREX, I could be wrong though,
I can't tell you the number of times I just popped in and it was purely the Rambler and Murphey thread. Rambler will ramble on for days on end even without another soul here...LOL

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#511874 Jan 16, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats BS, you were posting from New York supposedly every day and that was on DOES THE STATE HAVE THE GOODS # 1
Could that have been NYMary?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511875 Jan 16, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully you can take but a brief moment from continually laughing your arse off and give an update as to how the foreclosure on the House Of Usher aka The House Of Pain on Homicide Drive is going.
No idea.

BUT oddly enough, it just so happens I notice the suit between Roy Kronk and Casey Anthony, as a result of the bankruptcy discharge is being reported as CASE CLOSED on the OC Clerk site.

Register of Actions
Case No. 2011-CA-017051-O
Kronk, Roy vs Anthony, Casey

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
12/23/2013 Notice of Discharge
copy sent to recording 12/27/13
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511876 Jan 16, 2014
The Zenaida FERNANDEZ- Gonzalez lawsuit is reporting otherwise.

Register of Actions
Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY

12/13/2013 Order Denying
(Bankruptcy) Motion to Dismiss-copy sent to recording 12/17/13
12/13/2013 Order Denying
(Bankruptcy) Motion to Dismiss
12/13/2013 Order Denying
(Bankruptcy) Motion for Protective Order
12/13/2013 Order Denying
(Bankruptcy) Motion for Protective Order-copy sent to recording 12/17/13
10/03/2013 Court Minutes
09/23/2013 Status Hearing (9:15 AM)(Judicial Officer Munyon, Lisa T)
Parties Present
Result: Hearing Held

As well, it continues to report a countersuit --

Counter Defendant FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA
vd
Counter Plaintiff ANTHONY, CASEY
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511877 Jan 16, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Trex confuse me with Mary?.....that's another good laugh!

Level 8

New York

#511878 Jan 16, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL@you, ya NUT!

Level 6

Location hidden

#511879 Jan 16, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't tell you the number of times I just popped in and it was purely the Rambler and Murphey thread. Rambler will ramble on for days on end even without another soul here...LOL
Yes Deer!

Level 6

Location hidden

#511880 Jan 16, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
If you only Knew
Don't You wish ..you knew ! You wouldn't be so off base!

Level 6

Location hidden

#511881 Jan 16, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL@you, ya NUT!
Oh! deer Rambler Rang you...?
That was quick!
RamblerNY

Red Deer, Canada

#511882 Jan 16, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! deer Rambler Rang you...?
That was quick!
Oh no I just had to knock, knock.

LMAO!!!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511883 Jan 17, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Not....it opened other doors beyond my wildest expectations.
Maybe a bathroom door so you could deposit more Crap
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511884 Jan 17, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't You wish ..you knew ! You wouldn't be so off base!
The difference here is that I DO KNOW,who is off base,hell your not even at the ballpark.

Funny as I said before,you cannot post one single fact you keep claiming you have done and cannot verify.
Post your proof,after all you want to impress us with your world wide connection's you claim you have and all this so called inside information.
I haven't seen one thing you have posted yet that even comes close to being believable.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511885 Jan 17, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully you can take but a brief moment from continually laughing your arse off and give an update as to how the foreclosure on the House Of Usher aka The House Of Pain on Homicide Drive is going.
Brend I read a article a couple weeks ago where their lawyer said he may be able to stop it.

I don't see that happening , there are several mitigating factor's involved by the bank.

1- They allowed the Anthony,s a second chance back in 2009 to redo the loan and stop the foreclosure in place at that time for not making their payments.
2- They haven't made any payments on the loan since that reprieve,

What the Bank does know.

1- They haven't paid their association dues,
2- They haven't paid the taxes on the property which is paid through their house payments
3- They have spent enormous amount of money for upgrades
4- They do not have employment ,neither George or Cindy work
5- They know CA signed a lease for Casey's condo and pays her rent
6-They know how much money they received from all their interviews and cameo appearances,yet didn't make even one house payment with any of that money.
7- They know about Cindy disbanding the last foundation 30 days after Dr Philth deposited in the foundation acct,and Cindy donated 100 k to a charity and pocketed the rest.

Bottom line is the bank is well aware of their failure to comply with the loan agreements and I believe they will foreclose and sue the Anthonys.

But once again it is in Fla,where Criminals rule the state

Level 6

Location hidden

#511886 Jan 17, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference here is that I DO KNOW,who is off base,hell your not even at the ballpark.
Funny as I said before,you cannot post one single fact you keep claiming you have done and cannot verify.
Post your proof,after all you want to impress us with your world wide connection's you claim you have and all this so called inside information.
I haven't seen one thing you have posted yet that even comes close to being believable.
In due respect T-TREX....

Don't You realise it would be improper for me to [post] any Official letters on an
Internet "Topix Forum"!
Get real already... and it would be most disrespectful to the Justices of the Courts....

The last thing on my mind is try to impress *you and the *world...sweety!
It's for the Federal Court to verify my information...

Certainly Not Rambler,ngrace,Riverside, Brend,MaryNy or You,etc,etc!!!!!!

You get my drift?
All in Good Time...For The Good Times!!!
God Speed! Justice for Caylee!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Insult Thread (Jul '11) 2 hr JessicaAtriedes 32
News Shaq to roast Justin Bieber 3 hr big 4
You May Now Kiss Your Virgin Bride 3 hr Texas_Ave 5
Fifty Shades of Grey Not Enough Decadence for J... 3 hr HELL ON EARTH 13
Violated Virgins 3 hr Texas_Ave 5
4701 Gonzales 4709 Zenaida Grave Markers 3 hr Texas_Ave 5
News Starbucks secret iced coffee ingredient (Jun '09) 4 hr Texas_Ave 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr shinningelectr0n 1,207,932
Poll Rambler's posts prove? (Dec '11) 5 hr Texas_Ave 81
Orlando Dating