Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511877 Jan 16, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Could that have been NYMary?
Trex confuse me with Mary?.....that's another good laugh!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#511878 Jan 16, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Could that have been NYMary?
LOL@you, ya NUT!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#511879 Jan 16, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't tell you the number of times I just popped in and it was purely the Rambler and Murphey thread. Rambler will ramble on for days on end even without another soul here...LOL
Yes Deer!

Level 6

Location hidden

#511880 Jan 16, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
If you only Knew
Don't You wish ..you knew ! You wouldn't be so off base!

Level 6

Location hidden

#511881 Jan 16, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL@you, ya NUT!
Oh! deer Rambler Rang you...?
That was quick!
RamblerNY

Red Deer, Canada

#511882 Jan 16, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! deer Rambler Rang you...?
That was quick!
Oh no I just had to knock, knock.

LMAO!!!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511883 Jan 17, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Not....it opened other doors beyond my wildest expectations.
Maybe a bathroom door so you could deposit more Crap
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511884 Jan 17, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't You wish ..you knew ! You wouldn't be so off base!
The difference here is that I DO KNOW,who is off base,hell your not even at the ballpark.

Funny as I said before,you cannot post one single fact you keep claiming you have done and cannot verify.
Post your proof,after all you want to impress us with your world wide connection's you claim you have and all this so called inside information.
I haven't seen one thing you have posted yet that even comes close to being believable.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511885 Jan 17, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully you can take but a brief moment from continually laughing your arse off and give an update as to how the foreclosure on the House Of Usher aka The House Of Pain on Homicide Drive is going.
Brend I read a article a couple weeks ago where their lawyer said he may be able to stop it.

I don't see that happening , there are several mitigating factor's involved by the bank.

1- They allowed the Anthony,s a second chance back in 2009 to redo the loan and stop the foreclosure in place at that time for not making their payments.
2- They haven't made any payments on the loan since that reprieve,

What the Bank does know.

1- They haven't paid their association dues,
2- They haven't paid the taxes on the property which is paid through their house payments
3- They have spent enormous amount of money for upgrades
4- They do not have employment ,neither George or Cindy work
5- They know CA signed a lease for Casey's condo and pays her rent
6-They know how much money they received from all their interviews and cameo appearances,yet didn't make even one house payment with any of that money.
7- They know about Cindy disbanding the last foundation 30 days after Dr Philth deposited in the foundation acct,and Cindy donated 100 k to a charity and pocketed the rest.

Bottom line is the bank is well aware of their failure to comply with the loan agreements and I believe they will foreclose and sue the Anthonys.

But once again it is in Fla,where Criminals rule the state

Level 6

Location hidden

#511886 Jan 17, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference here is that I DO KNOW,who is off base,hell your not even at the ballpark.
Funny as I said before,you cannot post one single fact you keep claiming you have done and cannot verify.
Post your proof,after all you want to impress us with your world wide connection's you claim you have and all this so called inside information.
I haven't seen one thing you have posted yet that even comes close to being believable.
In due respect T-TREX....

Don't You realise it would be improper for me to [post] any Official letters on an
Internet "Topix Forum"!
Get real already... and it would be most disrespectful to the Justices of the Courts....

The last thing on my mind is try to impress *you and the *world...sweety!
It's for the Federal Court to verify my information...

Certainly Not Rambler,ngrace,Riverside, Brend,MaryNy or You,etc,etc!!!!!!

You get my drift?
All in Good Time...For The Good Times!!!
God Speed! Justice for Caylee!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#511887 Jan 17, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>

You mean posts like this one LOL__________

Donia Thimons says:
February 16, 2013 at 8:28 pm
How about Sirhan Sirhan, incarcerated for the past 44 years for a crime he did not commit!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511888 Jan 17, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
In due respect T-TREX....
Don't You realise it would be improper for me to [post] any Official letters on an
Internet "Topix Forum"!
Get real already... and it would be most disrespectful to the Justices of the Courts....
The last thing on my mind is try to impress *you and the *world...sweety!
It's for the Federal Court to verify my information...
Certainly Not Rambler,ngrace,Riverside, Brend,MaryNy or You,etc,etc!!!!!!
You get my drift?
All in Good Time...For The Good Times!!!
God Speed! Justice for Caylee!
You recall the eventual disposition of the email from Donia Thimons that at one time was contained in the court file of ZG vs CMA?

DELETE! LOL!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511889 Jan 17, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT oddly enough, it just so happens I notice the suit between Roy Kronk and Casey Anthony, as a result of the bankruptcy discharge is being reported as CASE CLOSED on the OC Clerk site.
Register of Actions
Case No. 2011-CA-017051-O
Kronk, Roy vs Anthony, Casey
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
12/23/2013 Notice of Discharge
copy sent to recording 12/27/13
So about this......if the Orange County Clerk file is reporting accurately and fabricated documents were not filed (such as we know has occurred in the past, regarding the release do prisoners)- but if this is accurate, then what's with this? Does it pertain to the AMENDED complaint, a different matter??? It's very interesting how the media continues to escalate news stories about Casey Anthony and such silly things as the online sale of her collector garments, while at the same time secrets the factual details about players directly involved in matters pertaining to the Caylee's death. More sealed files?

01/14/2014
@11:00AM
13-00922-8M7 - Adv# 13-00629
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER
Roy Kronk (pl) Michael Nardella (at) v. Casey Marie Anthony (df) Debra Ferwerda (at)
1 - Pretrial on Complaint by Roy Kronk against Casey Marie Anthony (Fee Paid) Nature of Suit:[68 (Dischargeability - 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury)](Marks, Howard) Doc #1
2 - Motion to Determine Whether Proceeding Core Filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Plaintiff Roy Kronk, Doc #6
* Answer to Amended Complaint Answer and Affirmative Defenses (Related Doc #[21]). Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony.(Schrader, David) Doc #27
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511890 Jan 17, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean posts like this one LOL__________
Donia Thimons says:
February 16, 2013 at 8:28 pm
How about Sirhan Sirhan, incarcerated for the past 44 years for a crime he did not commit!
Your POESY is showing.

:-)
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#511891 Jan 17, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
In due respect ..
Internet "Topix Forum"!

Darn does this mean we wont be privy to the info inside this certified 200 page packet ? You're just going to leave us hanging on who this person is that you also seen and talked to after he die ?

'The following is from a letter to OC judge: From Donia Thimons'
"Sheriff Whiddon was also aware I had mailed a certified pack to the Inspector General Investigation Dept in Washington on April 4th 2008 from Palmdale Fl"
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#511892 Jan 17, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your POESY is showing.
:-)
Well what do you expect? I am working on getting my Cobra Jr detective badge . SO I need to keep track of all the officials in USA that I'll need to mail my documented certified registered notarized packets to.

Level 6

Location hidden

#511893 Jan 17, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn does this mean we wont be privy to the info inside this certified 200 page packet ? You're just going to leave us hanging on who this person is that you also seen and talked to after he die ?
'The following is from a letter to OC judge: From Donia Thimons'
"Sheriff Whiddon was also aware I had mailed a certified pack to the Inspector General Investigation Dept in Washington on April 4th 2008 from Palmdale Fl"
44 pages Riverside..... Not 200...Smile :)

Level 6

Location hidden

#511894 Jan 17, 2014
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You recall the eventual disposition of the email from Donia Thimons that at one time was contained in the court file of ZG vs CMA?
DELETE! LOL!
Deleted or Sealed ...deer?

Level 6

Location hidden

#511895 Jan 17, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Well what do you expect? I am working on getting my Cobra Jr detective badge . SO I need to keep track of all the officials in USA that I'll need to mail my documented certified registered notarized packets to.
That's why Leonard Padilla gave me your Phone Number back in 2009.....
Telling me...you were "Little Snake" and you wanted to be like Cobra when
you Grow Up!....I see you made no Progress yet!...

Talk is cheap Riverside...Go get that Cobra Jr Detective Badge.....
You CAN...if you have a "Clean Record"!

Just saying....Good Luck!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#511896 Jan 17, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
44 pages Riverside..... Not 200...Smile :)
Why only 44 pages why did you have a medical problem with your hand or fingers ?
While your here and sound sober - would you please explain one more thing for me ?

In your first letter to Casey in jail you wrote; " I pronounced it Heaven but Murph told me its Haven, But I was there watching for his little Angel Caylee, Take a deep breath Casey,Your little angel is just fine....... "
So you was on the look out and watching for Caylee -- before you knew she was missing or even who she was ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,232,867
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min IBdaMann 53,520
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 71,852
Brighthouse Surveys 1 hr curious 1
News South Lake Hospital worker arrested on 100 coun... (Jun '09) 1 hr MerrySM 2
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr CJ Rocker 12,565
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 hr CJ Rocker 17,839
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]