CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512120 Jan 22, 2014
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text> I know this is going to be hard for you to understand -- but who ever it was that PM me also reads what you post ! I
Hope who ever it is doesn't think I am as nuts as Murph

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#512121 Jan 22, 2014
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text> I know this is going to be hard for you to understand -- but who ever it was that PM me also reads what you post ! I
Indeed! I got a few messages about her too! Can you believe someone can be this crazy and still out in the public?

Level 8

New York

#512122 Jan 22, 2014
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope who ever it is doesn't think I am as nuts as Murph
They don't, in fact they think you are amazing that you can even comprehend her ramblings and give her the truth!

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

topic

#512123 Jan 22, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed! I got a few messages about her too! Can you believe someone can be this crazy and still out in the public?
She said she PM those who were signed on. Guess Murphey really ticked her off. Did she tell you about Murphey -
and the sheriff? Hard to picture that ! How gross

Level 8

New York

#512124 Jan 22, 2014
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text> She said she PM those who were signed on. Guess Murphey really ticked her off. Did she tell you about Murphey -
Oh yes, quite disgusting!!

Level 8

New York

#512125 Jan 22, 2014
Any relation to the cold blooded killer Jodi Arias?

http://www.cnn.com/

Supreme Court denies request to stop the execution

Mexico's government had pushed to block the execution of convicted cop killer Edgar Tamayo Arias, a 46-year-old Mexican national, arguing that it would violate international law. FULL STORY
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512126 Jan 23, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
Any relation to the cold blooded killer Jodi Arias?
http://www.cnn.com/
Supreme Court denies request to stop the execution
Mexico's government had pushed to block the execution of convicted cop killer Edgar Tamayo Arias, a 46-year-old Mexican national, arguing that it would violate international law. FULL STORY
Way to go Texas,sent that sucker to Casey's future home as they should.
I sure don't see Mexico trying to arrest and prosecute the people who kidnap,rape and kill American tourist '

Mexico has the gall to complain::

""the day the Felipe Calderon Hinojosa took office, until December 31, 2011, there were 83,541 murders reported,""
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512127 Jan 23, 2014
Good bright and sunny morning. Is there a hearing for Casey or was that a rumor?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#512128 Jan 23, 2014
Riverside wrote:
Good bright and sunny morning. Is there a hearing for Casey or was that a rumor?
It wasn't a hearing Riverside...It's a Deposition in a Secret location...@1:30PM EST

No News Good News....

Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512129 Jan 23, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess that makes you a Psychic like Yuri Melich...."You Lie"...
How did you Get So Smart? Eating Smarties????? With the Pea`Nuts!

was this your Idea? I can see you doing this. So your your a pot Smoker - I thought you said it was just Cigars that you smoked ,

New York Daily News reports:“Moronic middle schoolers are being warned of the dangers of snorting Smarties, the chalky round candies that can be smashed up and turned into powder.” These not very smarties apparently see the idiots of the world taking part in the practice on YouTube and decide it might be a pretty cool thing to try. Listen, just because you saw it on YouTube doesn’t mean it’s a good idea. In fact, the mere fact that you saw it on YouTube probably means it’s a terrible idea.

A report on KRON 4 shows one aspiring mental patient admitting that snorting Smarties gives him a sugar high. You know what else gives you a sugar high? Eating Smarties. So why not save yourself the trip to the ER and just eat them like a normal kid?

Level 6

Location hidden

#512130 Jan 23, 2014
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text> She said she PM those who were signed on. Guess Murphey really ticked her off. Did she tell you about Murphey -
Shame on you..."wisdom usedhere"
I doubt very much Sheriff Stuart Whiddon would/will find any humor to your
PM POSTING SHYT!

To each his/her own! Make your own bed...and lay in it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#512131 Jan 23, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, quite disgusting!!
You Too Mary NY...

Level 6

Location hidden

#512132 Jan 23, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> was this your Idea? I can see you doing this. So your your a pot Smoker - I thought you said it was just Cigars that you smoked ,
New York Daily News reports:“Moronic middle schoolers are being warned of the dangers of snorting Smarties, the chalky round candies that can be smashed up and turned into powder.” These not very smarties apparently see the idiots of the world taking part in the practice on YouTube and decide it might be a pretty cool thing to try. Listen, just because you saw it on YouTube doesn’t mean it’s a good idea. In fact, the mere fact that you saw it on YouTube probably means it’s a terrible idea.
A report on KRON 4 shows one aspiring mental patient admitting that snorting Smarties gives him a sugar high. You know what else gives you a sugar high? Eating Smarties. So why not save yourself the trip to the ER and just eat them like a normal kid?
Well Riverside you are Smartier than I am...Never heard of such a thing..nor seen any of this on youtube...

Now I wonder if That's the Deal why T-TREX & Yuri Melich are both Psychic!

To me Smarties derives from Smart!= Maxwell Smart!

Thanks for the Plug! I owe you one little snake! Smile!:-)

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

topic

#512133 Jan 23, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you..."wisdom usedhere"
I doubt very much Sheriff Stuart Whiddon would/will find any humor to your
PM POSTING Make your own bed...and lay in it!
So it was that sheriff !
*~ MAKE my own bed and lay in it ~*? Does that mean what she told me. was true.? I'm not trying to humor the sheriff, that was your job. Hussy
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#512134 Jan 23, 2014
An attorney from Zenaida’s attorney, Scott Shuker, Law Firm of “Latham, Shuker, Eden & Beaudine” has filed a Notice of Appearance, so he can help Mr. Shuker fight for Zenaida – Attorney John B. Dorris.

Notice of Appearance and Request for Notice as Additional Counsel Filed by John B Dorris on behalf of Plaintiff Zenaida Gonzalez.
(Entered: 01/22/2014)3 hours ago
Not only is Zenaida NOT giving up on her case against Casey Anthony -- now Zenaida's team has ADDED two more attorneys to help in the battle!
Keith Mitnick and John B. Dorris helping Zenaida, along with Scott Shuker.

Keith Mitnick of the Morgan & Morgan law firm has joined the bankruptcy case. Mitnick has fought the battle in State Court in the original filing of the Zenaida lawsuit.

Notice of Appearance and Request for Notice as Additional Counsel for Keith Mitnick, Esq., Morgan & Morgan. Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Plaintiff Zenaida Gonzalez.(Shuker, R)(Entered: 01/23/2014)

https://drive.google.com

Level 8

New York

#512135 Jan 23, 2014
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a hearing Riverside...It's a Deposition in a Secret location...@1:30PM EST
No News Good News....
You must be out of the loop huh? Depo was cancelled my Mason!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIV...

Level 8

New York

#512137 Jan 23, 2014
Oh and by the way Murph, the secret location for the depo was to be in Cheney Mason's office....LOL @you!

Level 8

New York

#512140 Jan 23, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite frankly - other than being cited by a Sheriff and given a DUI -I am convinced that the closest Murp The Burp came to talking to a Sheriff was when she talked to Sheriff John on TV..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yS4nE0uRGfcXX
Following that of course she would watch Engineer Bill showing that gracie was right when she said the Smarmy Fatboy was the Little Engine That Could - Why not ? He was full of hot air and smoke !
LOL!!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512141 Jan 23, 2014
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote " T-TREX & Yuri Melich are both Psychic!"
PSSSSHAW! Surely you jest EH?
Was it not Mammy Sin who said God spoke to her ????
Was it not your idol Kid Killer who proclaimed that each time she sneezed God was talking to her.
Guess this God they speak of never learned how to Text nor Twitter EH?
According to the PM I got you are still collecting donations for KC YES?? NO?
But-But-But:

Murphey swears his true passion is Caylee,I reckon we know now where the Money is going,just like the beached blonde Whale of Hopespring's drive,RIGHT IN HER OWN POCKET
T-REX

Chico, CA

#512144 Jan 23, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be out of the loop huh? Depo was cancelled my Mason!
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIV...
I will almost bet we will soon hear that Foghorn Leghorn has quit as council for the Baby Killer,sure sounds as if Morgan is bringing some big Guns and Mason may not want a part of them,every time Casey opens her Mouth ( except when on her knees) it cost Mason big buck's and I imagine He is catching hell from his Wifey Poo for doing free work for the skank three yrs after her not guilty verdict.

She is headed this way

http://youtu.be/gEPmA3USJdI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Henry 1,403,748
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 18 min Princess Hey 19,097
DNC Screwed The Democrats 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1
News Gay-bashing US pastor feeling the heat from SA 2 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 8
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr -Jane- 73,671
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 5 hr Abandoned kids 214
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 7 hr Just Think 1,578

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance