CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
BREND

Buena Park, CA

#511106 Dec 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, if what any of you thought of me mattered one iota, I'd take the time to proof read and edit my posts. As it happens, I don't bother.
Is your lop sided walk known as a hip-hop?
I would like to extend my heartfelt sympathies to you Darlin.

You remain a solitary soul posting on here day in and day out without receiving any acknowledgement until you fall back on your customary Rev G inane comments.

Short winter vacation to FL. EH???? Was there no room at the Analtee house on Homicide drive now that Lee-Mal their Sprog and Auntie KC have once again taken up residence????????

Psst! Try to curtail your anger - it is becoming more obvious with each comment you submit.
BREND

Buena Park, CA

#511107 Dec 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, if what any of you thought of me mattered one iota, I'd take the time to proof read and edit my posts. As it happens, I don't bother.
Is your lop sided walk known as a hip-hop?
LMAO!... If that's your best shot best you retire for the night. Trite and oh so very passé.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511108 Dec 27, 2013
Little humor here::

Walt Disney's new film called "Coal Black," the non-racist version of "Snow White," has been put on hold. All of the 7 dwarfs: Dealer, Stealer, Mugger, Forger, Drive By,

Pimp, and Thug have refused to sing "Hi Ho" because they say it offends black prostitutes.

They also say (without giving a reason) they have no intention of singing "It's off to work we go."
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511109 Dec 27, 2013
more humor:

UCLA STUDY (very interesting and short)

A study worth sharing with friends both male and female:

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For example: if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest with a bat up his ass while he is on fire.

No further studies are expected on this subject.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511110 Dec 27, 2013
And again:

The testicles of a Texas midget hurt and ached almost all the
time. The midget went to the doctor and told him about his
problem. The doctor told him to drop his pants and he would have a look.

The midget dropped his pants. The doctor stood him up onto the examining table, and started to examine him. The doctor put one finger under his left testicle and told the midget to turn his head and cough, the usual method to check for a hernia.

"Hmm..."mumbled the doctor, and as he put his finger under the right testicle, he asked the midget to cough again.

"Aha!" said the doctor, and reached for his surgical scissors....
Snip-snip-snip-snip on the right side ... then snip-snip-snip-snip on the left side.

The midget was so scared he was afraid to look, but noted with amazement that the snipping did not hurt. The doctor then told the midget to walk around the examining room to see if his testicles still hurt.

The midget was absolutely delighted as he walked around and discovered his testicles were no longer aching.

The doctor said, "How does that feel now?" The midget replied, "Perfect Doc, and I didn't even feel it. What did you do?"

The doctor replied, "I cut two inches off the top of your cowboy boots..."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511111 Dec 27, 2013
A New Year's Prayer
God, grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones that I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.- Author Unknown

Trex for you. LOL!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511113 Dec 27, 2013
Reflections in victim’s eyes could help ID perpetrators
BY DOUGLAS QUAN, POSTMEDIA NEWS DECEMBER 27, 2013

New research suggests that police investigating crimes in which the victims were photographed may find hidden clues by looking for reflections in victims’ eyes.

Pupils, the researchers said, can reveal “surprisingly rich” information, as they essentially act as a “black mirror.”

More -
http://www.calgaryherald.com/index.html

Yes, that's what it's sayin.......
BREND

Buena Park, CA

#511114 Dec 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
A New Year's Prayer
God, grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones that I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.- Author Unknown
Trex for you. LOL!
HRRRRRRRMPH! Your prayer has been immediately answered since there is nary a soul you like other than yourself and the Orlando Kid Killer.

Hey be sure to adjust your Mayan Calendar to correspond with the rest of the civilized world Hokay ! Especially since you Canucks live in a constant winter solstice.

The Calendar
The Curious History of the Gregorian Calendar

The celebration of the new year on January 1st is a relatively new phenomenon. The earliest recording of a new year celebration is believed to have been in Mesopotamia, c. 2000 B.C. and was celebrated around the time of the vernal equinox, in mid-March. A variety of other dates tied to the seasons were also used by various ancient cultures. The Egyptians, Phoenicians, and Persians began their new year with the fall equinox, and the Greeks celebrated it on the winter solstice.

Read more: A History of the New Year | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/spot/newyearhistory...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511115 Dec 27, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
HRRRRRRRMPH! Your prayer has been immediately answered since there is nary a soul you like other than yourself and the Orlando Kid Killer.
Hey be sure to adjust your Mayan Calendar to correspond with the rest of the civilized world Hokay ! Especially since you Canucks live in a constant winter solstice.
The Calendar
The Curious History of the Gregorian Calendar
The celebration of the new year on January 1st is a relatively new phenomenon. The earliest recording of a new year celebration is believed to have been in Mesopotamia, c. 2000 B.C. and was celebrated around the time of the vernal equinox, in mid-March. A variety of other dates tied to the seasons were also used by various ancient cultures. The Egyptians, Phoenicians, and Persians began their new year with the fall equinox, and the Greeks celebrated it on the winter solstice.
Read more: A History of the New Year | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/spot/newyearhistory...
Of religious significance, January 1st is supposed to celebrate the Feast of the Circumcision of Christ. Was that the origin of New Year's Eve Balls as well?

Hey, anyone want to hear my mouse joke?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#511116 Dec 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Of religious significance, January 1st is supposed to celebrate the Feast of the Circumcision of Christ. Was that the origin of New Year's Eve Balls as well?
Hey, anyone want to hear my mouse joke?
I don't think so...It's probably dirty anyway...

But I really did laugh at ... T-Trex Texas midget and his Cowboy Boots...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#511117 Dec 27, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi MNY.Merry Christmas to you and yours.
I don't think she has the brain power to be able to use one.
I see were Maine is using them and the north eastern Canada also.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Rexy <3

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#511118 Dec 27, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice of you to send her some Smarties .....in her stocking..
She'll need them for New Years!
Murphey_Law and Rambler = 1/8 brain cell shared on topix 24/7-7 days a week.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511121 Dec 28, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so...It's probably dirty anyway...
But I really did laugh at ... T-Trex Texas midget and his Cowboy Boots...
No it's as clean as a whistle.

So then.........why do mice have small balls?

>
>
>
>
>

Because only 10% of them like to dance!
BREND

Buena Park, CA

#511122 Dec 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
>
>
>
ERRRM! " No it's as clean as a whistle".
Much like the trunk of the car owned by KC after Cin scrubbed it following her 911 call whererby she said the trunk smelled like there was a dead body in it EH ??????

LOL! Or to quote Rams - LMAO...
'After having been camping deep in the forest, Ralph's four wheel drive vehicle was filthy. It was covered in mud. Ralph spent over four hours thoroughly cleaning and polishing and vacuuming and dusting and waxing his Jeep. Helen came to get Ralph for dinner. Helen looked over the vehicle and said...

"That's amazing Ralph. Your jeep is as clean as a whistle"

Not to worry Darlin- you just keep-on-a-whistling and soon your LM Murph will appear..

Strange but true

Can you whistle for a bat?,,,,

Even if we forget the problem of the bats not being able to hear him, Batman would need to know Bat-ish to be able to talk to the little flying rodents to persuade them to come to his aid. I don't know whether bats use ultrasonic waves to communicate with each other in this way, perhaps there really is a Bat word for "please come here and attack these nasty people".

What care I ? Whenever Killer lovers attack me and make me cower in fear - I simply 'Whistle A Happy Tune"

And - And - Let's not forget when I go off to work to help pay for your food stamps etc etc
I I can also be heard whistling...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

OMG I started posting looking quite sheveled but I have been ROTLMAO so much I now look totally disheveled.
BREND

Buena Park, CA

#511123 Dec 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Reflections in victim’s eyes could help ID perpetrators
BY DOUGLAS QUAN, POSTMEDIA NEWS DECEMBER 27, 2013
New research suggests that police investigating crimes in which the victims were photographed may find hidden clues by looking for reflections in victims’ eyes.
Pupils, the researchers said, can reveal “surprisingly rich” information, as they essentially act as a “black mirror.”
More -
http://www.calgaryherald.com/index.html
Yes, that's what it's sayin.......
LMAO! Didn't work to well for the seeker of glory & fame for the Cameraman from NBC When he appeared at the Jodi Hairyarse Trial EH?

His reputation as a total buffoon has increased 10 fold among Burbankians since his dismal failure as a credible witness.

Do try to keep up- despite your boring life.

If not a lau

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#511124 Dec 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
>
>
>
I got no idea what the mice's balls have anything to do
with Dancing., in Red Deer, Alberta Deer.,

But have you ever heard of a Mouse called "Mickey"?

The size of His Balls made Waltz Disney Trillions upon Trillions...
He's Been Dancing and Singing Up a Storm for the Last 60 Years...

You can Visit Him., behind Door # 33 at any Disney Lands & Disney World
around the World...

Your Mommy and Daddy never told you about "The Mickey Mouse Club"?

Mickey Got Huge COJONES.... deer...
He lives close by the Ninth Circus in Orlando., Casey Town!
Visit Him., next time you Go to Florida!
Remember...Door # 33...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#511125 Dec 28, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I got no idea what the mice's balls have anything to do
with Dancing., in Red Deer, Alberta Deer.,
But have you ever heard of a Mouse called "Mickey"?
The size of His Balls made Waltz Disney Trillions upon Trillions...
He's Been Dancing and Singing Up a Storm for the Last 60 Years...
You can Visit Him., behind Door # 33 at any Disney Lands & Disney World
around the World...
Your Mommy and Daddy never told you about "The Mickey Mouse Club"?
Mickey Got Huge COJONES.... deer...
He lives close by the Ninth Circus in Orlando., Casey Town!
Visit Him., next time you Go to Florida!
Remember...Door # 33...
you never fail to out do yourself.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511126 Dec 29, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> you never fail to out do yourself.
Well now we have a clue as to perhaps why SMUrph didn't recognize the first names of her inlaws and why the marriage didn't last. She blocked it all out because her whole life she has been obsessing over only Mickey Mouse and his allegedly huge CAJONES. The poor man, no wonder he left....probably she made him wear ears to bed!
Smurph on Duty

Camarillo, CA

#511127 Dec 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now we have a clue as to perhaps why SMUrph didn't recognize the first names of her inlaws and why the marriage didn't last. She blocked it all out because her whole life she has been obsessing over only Mickey Mouse and his allegedly huge CAJONES. The poor man, no wonder he left....probably she made him wear ears to bed!
Wrong deer....Nothing was blocked....

Smurph was on Duty....
Smurph on Duty

Camarillo, CA

#511128 Dec 29, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> you never fail to out do yourself.
Practice., Practice., Practice....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Global Motorwerks LLC (Aug '13) 16 min TheItalianSausage 23
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 58,772
last post wins! (Jul '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 5,912
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,017
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,027
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 9,753
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 12,564
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages