CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510961 Dec 18, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
My wisdom used "here" is that NO MURDER was committed...
And my wisdom used "here" tells me the Judge has evidence
Casey Anthony was Railroad by The State & The Media for a
Reward only known to themselves.....
Next hearing...January 14th 2014
Happy New Year 2014 .... Florida Crackers!!!
Railroad? Interesting you'd mention that.

Rail service resumes in Lac-Megantic as judge OKs auction of railroad
By David Sharp The Associated Press

PORTLAND, Maine – As the first trains rolled into a Quebec town devastated by a derailment and fire that killed 47 people, a federal bankruptcy judge approved bidding procedures Wednesday for the auction of the Maine-based railroad that owned the train.

The action in a courtroom in Bangor came on the same day the first Montreal, Maine and Atlantic Railways trains rolled into Lac Megantic, Quebec, since the July 6 disaster.

Trustee Robert Keach said the goal is to sell the railroad’s operations in Maine and Canada in a way that allows the rail service to continue.

“We think we’ll have a robust auction process that’ll produce a buyer or buyers who’ll operate the railroad in the public interest,” he said.

Any proceeds from the company’s sale would be used to repay creditors and victims, supplementing $25 million in insurance payouts available for wrongful death, personal injury, property damage, fire suppression and environmental impact. Critics say the cleanup alone will exceed $25 million.

There’s already a “stalking horse” bid of $14.25 million from Railroad Acquisition Holdings LLC, which is affiliated with Fortress Investment Group, a publicly traded investment company. But there are more than a dozen interested buyers and there could be additional bids at next month’s auction.

More -
http://globalnews.ca/news/1038357/rail-servic...

Is Fortress not the same company that owns Nationstar Mortgage, that is reportedly foreclosing on the Hopespring Drive property?

Aside --

Mirror Men (describing a psychopath)
It is as if these kind of men view reality from inside a strange, transparent FORTRESS, whose walls are both shield and golden mirror. Hardened against the truth of the world outside himself, this psychological citadel resists seeing things as they really are. Like mental bulletproof-glass, these opaque fortress walls deflect any words or actions from others that might threaten his perfect "godlike" image of himself. Everything is perceived through this armored, shining shell, and the world must always treat him as if he were golden. And failure to worship at his shrine can be devastating.
http://masksofsanity.blogspot.ca/2009/06/mirr...

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

topic

#510962 Dec 18, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
My wisdom used "here" is that NO MURDER was committed...
And my wisdom used "here" tells me the Judge has evidence
Casey Anthony was Railroad by The State & The Media for a
Reward only known to themselves.....
Next hearing...January 14th 2014
Happy New Year 2014 .... Florida Crackers!!!
what are you, some kind of a racist ? Of course you would say no murder was committed, In your sick mind Caylee committed suicide., right.

Level 3

topic

#510963 Dec 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I looked, according to Osceola County clerk of the court, Casey literally owes ZERO to the IRS.
It's a dumb story anyway......an agent sells photo rights because his client is broke, then disburses the funds, but sticks his penniless client with the tax bill.
But we must BELIEVVVEEEEEE!!!
Are you and Murphey-Law, twins? your brain seem to be on the same identical wave.

Level 3

topic

#510964 Dec 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How dumb are you? Judges do no make rulings in Bankruptcy Court such as this:
"Casey Anthony will not have to pay most of the thousands of dollars of debts listed in her bankruptcy case, a judge ruled Tuesday.
What do you think -- her attorneys (what attorneys? They apparently resigned!) put forth a motion asking for her debts to be discharged? LMAO!!!

That quoted statement was from a second party quoting what the judge's ruling was-- not what the judge said.....( HOW DUMB ARE YOU?) never mind I can tell from your replies,

Level 3

topic

#510965 Dec 18, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
The income tax debt Casey Anthony owes to IRS is $68,000.00
The State claimed Casey "LIED" she never did work at Universal Studio!!!!!!
Casey Anthony was incarcerated from Oct 2008 to July 2011...
How much of a FINANCIAL INCOME did Casey Anthony had to GENERATE
in 3 years...incarcerated to owe $68,000.00 to IRS...?(wisdom usedhere)?
ABC – had a deal with Anthony to pay $200,000 in exchange for family videos and photos. So this makes it taxable to the recipient (Casey). If the money was paid directly to Casey (or on her behalf), she would be responsible for reporting the money to the IRS and paying any related taxes due. Ahe didn't Report it! But ABC did!

The deal was allegedly crafted with ABC by Anthony’s attorney with the understanding that the money was going to be used for defense costs. That would be a great deal for her defense attorney but unfortunately for Casey, attorney’s fees for personal reasons (and that would include criminal defense work for a homicide case) are not deductible on your federal income tax return.

Assuming a 33% tax rate for a single taxpayer in 2008, that $200,000 ABC payment would likely result in a tax bill approximating that $68,520.41 lien.
Can you follow that Murphey in-Law. So see it only took her a few days of dealing to generate this kind of money -- not three years.

Got any more questions for me ?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510966 Dec 19, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text>
ABC – had a deal with Anthony to pay $200,000 in exchange for family videos and photos. So this makes it taxable to the recipient (Casey). If the money was paid directly to Casey (or on her behalf), she would be responsible for reporting the money to the IRS and paying any related taxes due. Ahe didn't Report it! But ABC did!
The deal was allegedly crafted with ABC by Anthony’s attorney with the understanding that the money was going to be used for defense costs. That would be a great deal for her defense attorney but unfortunately for Casey, attorney’s fees for personal reasons (and that would include criminal defense work for a homicide case) are not deductible on your federal income tax return.
Assuming a 33% tax rate for a single taxpayer in 2008, that $200,000 ABC payment would likely result in a tax bill approximating that $68,520.41 lien.
Can you follow that Murphey in-Law. So see it only took her a few days of dealing to generate this kind of money -- not three years.
Got any more questions for me ?
Is there a reason you want me to be SMurph.....sorry to disappoint, I'm not.

And just how old are you anyway? What you've written is as childish as a junior high class lecture to learn the ins and outs of income tax.

When you get to the part involving due diligence by agents selling copyright, acting on behalf of clients who are incarcerated and indigent, write for us the next chapter!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510967 Dec 19, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text>
That quoted statement was from a second party quoting what the judge's ruling was-- not what the judge said.....( HOW DUMB ARE YOU?) never mind I can tell from your replies,
Pssssttttt......in a court of law, rulings are the legal means of recording "what the judge said".

Judges do not invent law, they follow it. You can learn more about the United States Bankruptcy Act here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankruptcy_in_th...

Considering the nature of debts listed in the (bogus) bankruptcy documents downloaded to the media website, a judge in a bankruptcy court ruling "Casey Anthony will not have to pay most of the thousands of dollars of debts listed in her bankruptcy case" is about as intelligent as a restaurant posting a sign on it's door "We Serve Food Here!".

But if you want to believe a judge actually made a ridiculous ruling such as that, if for some reason it makes your day to see it printed in the headlines, hey then let your delusional optimism flourish! Ho, Ho, Ho.....tis the Season to be Jolly!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510968 Dec 19, 2013
"According to a court document signed by May, the discharge does not dismiss the case.

"It does not determine how much money, if any, the trustee will pay to creditors," the document said. "Most, but not all, types of debts are discharged if the debt existed on the date the bankruptcy case was filed."

http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories...

So who's "it" who makes the determination, if not Judge May who allegedly wrote "the document"?

If a trustee is required to pay monies to creditors, then the debt may NOT discharged.

Grade D- on this one! LOL!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510970 Dec 19, 2013
More - Jesse Grund interview
"After contacting Corp. Melich on the phone I went on Casey's myspace and facebook pages and found the following: On facebook Casey Anthony had deleted upwards of 200+ photographs of her, and her w/Caylee. On myspace, she had at one point, over 10 pages of photos of Caylee, now reduced to 4 pages. Casey's personal hobby is photograhy and has had upwards of 300+ photos of Caylee posted online, at any given time."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...

Early on, by some stretch of the imagination, it was widely speculated that the act of Casey deleting these photos the same night it was learned by Cindy that Caylee was missing was solid proof of her guilt.

So why then are there no computer forensics before, during or after the trial, nor subpoenaed Facebook and Myspace records ever publicly released which have connected her to the dastardly deletion deed?

Are these the photos were sold?

Another LOOSE END!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510971 Dec 19, 2013
* THAT were sold
T-REX

Chico, CA

#510972 Dec 19, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
The income tax debt Casey Anthony owes to IRS is $68,000.00
The State claimed Casey "LIED" she never did work at Universal Studio!!!!!!
Casey Anthony was incarcerated from Oct 2008 to July 2011...
How much of a FINANCIAL INCOME did Casey Anthony had to GENERATE
in 3 years...incarcerated to owe $68,000.00 to IRS...?(wisdom usedhere)?

Quite simple to intelligent people,WHICH LEAVES YOU OUT.

$250,000 for sale of pictures negotiated by her Attorney Fat Boy=====Considered INCOME
$80,000 donated to her defense fund by Andrea Lyon's==========Considered INCOME
$80,000 donated by lawyer Ted Maclusa to her defense fund=========Considered INCOME
$20,000 donated by anonymous donor to her defense fund=========Considered INCOME

All is considered INCOME by the IRS,and I am sure there is more,now the money's 500 k that Mason claimed he spent and what ever Jose may have spent on her defense may get discharged but she will have to pay the taxes for the above and she will have to reimburse the state also.
But with four felony's against her,no qualified training in anything but stealing,lying and murdering,I would say her life is pretty well screwed,and Piggy Mommy and Phys co Daddy
are on the edge of bankruptcy themselves because of supporting the skank and they deserve every horrible thing they get.The IRS will be after them real soon also.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#510973 Dec 19, 2013
I've been hoping the IRS would get her and her fraudulent family for years.

Maybe 2014?

Level 3

topic

#510974 Dec 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how old are you anyway? What you've written is as childish as a junior high class lecture to learn the ins and outs of income tax.
When you get to the part involving due diligence by agents selling copyright, acting on behalf of clients who are incarcerated and indigent, write for us the next chapter!
Sorry little one, but the government don't give a ship about the circumstances of any of this BS, all they care about is that you reported it..
WISE up, when someone receives $200,000. The indigent claim don't apply. I dont think you and Murphey in-law are the same person. But I do feel you have access to what each other has, including the family pet !
ANother

North Wilkesboro, NC

#510975 Dec 19, 2013

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#510976 Dec 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Alleluhia Deer..

So Glad you finally admitted you are NOT "Smurph"....

I do not want to LOOSE my Topix Identity...Murphey_Law!

Happy Holidays Up North from Down South!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#510977 Dec 19, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry little one, but the government don't give a ship about the circumstances of any of this BS, all they care about is that you reported it..
WISE up, when someone receives $200,000. The indigent claim don't apply. I dont think you and Murphey in-law are the same person. But I do feel you have access to what each other has, including the family pet !
Jose got the $200K and spent it on an Aruba Vacation....
while Casey was Locked Up!

Wrong..I got no..... pet deer...actually no pet at all...
But I do have a Pet Project..
Does it count wisdom usedhere?

And YES...The Federal Courts does make a" Big Deal " if the
"Judicial System" was TAMPERED with Shady Sunshine Laws...

Happy New Year Florida Crackers!

Level 3

topic

#510978 Dec 19, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
if you wake up one day in an insane asylum,,just show then some of your topix posts to convince them that your sane OK?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510979 Dec 19, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite simple to intelligent people,WHICH LEAVES YOU OUT.
$250,000 for sale of pictures negotiated by her Attorney Fat Boy=====Considered INCOME
$80,000 donated to her defense fund by Andrea Lyon's==========Considered INCOME
$80,000 donated by lawyer Ted Maclusa to her defense fund=========Considered INCOME
$20,000 donated by anonymous donor to her defense fund=========Considered INCOME
All is considered INCOME by the IRS,and I am sure there is more,now the money's 500 k that Mason claimed he spent and what ever Jose may have spent on her defense may get discharged but she will have to pay the taxes for the above and she will have to reimburse the state also.
You apparently know so much, so tell us -- who established this Casey Anthony Defense Fund, and how was it expensed???......considering financial obligations were recorded for every Tom, Dick and Harry even remotely connected to the defense investigative, witnesses and trial costs, in the (bogus) bankruptcy docs downloaded to the media website.

You think attorneys who work free for a client are providing them with INCOME? If so, ZG does not have a hope in hell of winning her defamation suit on the grounds that her financial situation was NEGATIVELY impacted by false allegations! LOL!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510980 Dec 19, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry little one, but the government don't give a ship about the circumstances of any of this BS, all they care about is that you reported it..
Well your feelings are ridiculous!

As for "the government don't give a ship about.......", attorney's are licensed by the bar association, not the government. They also are bound by oath to follow the law. Selling anything on behalf of a client who is incarcerated, without ensuring that adequate tax has been withheld, knowing that client is otherwise indigent, is not following Taxation Laws. Get it?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#510981 Dec 19, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual your wrong,Jose took his wife to the French Riviera for two weeks.
Your pet project is Wisdom.
Now that has to be considered the joke of the century.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,384,451
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min IB DaMann 59,549
News Libertarians pick ex-New Mexico Gov. Johnson fo... 28 min woodtick57 18
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Just Bev 12,651
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Just Bev 1,662
What H Clinton Wants to do for You 1 hr Vote For Trump 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 18,986
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages