CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511046 Dec 26, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
A-hole is you.
Says the one who has chosen to adorn yourself with my monikeroid and my location. LMAO!!!!

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#511047 Dec 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the one who has chosen to adorn yourself with my monikeroid and my location. LMAO!!!!
I feel sorry for you ya pathetic pos.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511048 Dec 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm.......interesting that you now support RK. Are you forgetting it was he who helped lose the case for the State because he was not deemed to be a reliable prosecution witness? How sad is that when the person who discovers the body in a death penalty case it publicly stated not to be trustworthy? Maybe RK should have sued the State instead?
But this storyline is too stupid..... Roy Kronk has already acknowledged Casey Anthony never said those words. Jose Baez cannot be sued for his opening statement and even if he could, he "cleared" RK in his closing, by retracting his opening statements and announcing to the jury they had not learned how Caylee died.
What's far more interesting about RK, is how he came to be involved and his possible Maryland connection to the Rev. Don't forget, written on the prosecution's whiteboard listing prosecution witnesses who was to have been the final, the smoking gun - Alex/RG. Who is that? "Alex" was allegedly the name of RK's boss, who RK supposedly called the body discovery in to, "Alex" then called 911. Did RK know at the time he even made the discovery, or was "Alex" implementing "god's plan" for RK? Furthermore, IF the Rev's Butterflies in Heaven poem was written on December 11, 2008 BEFORE the media announced RK's discovery, the file data tick tocks out an incriminating timeline.
So I do agree, this civil suit might be VERY interesting - I hope it happens!
""Casey Anthony, through her attorneys, made statements too numerous to recite," states the lawsuit filed Wednesday by Kronk attorney Howard Marks.""

Exactly what part of --THROUGH- do you not understand dimwit.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511049 Dec 26, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for you ya pathetic pos.
Amen to that
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511050 Dec 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes deer...
When Matt Morgan...backed off ...deposing Casey on November 5th 2013...when Judge May ORDERED Casey to be deposed under Oath and forbidden to plead the Fifth...it kind of Sounded an Alarm within the Federal Judicial System! after Morgan & Morgan cried for 5 years to be allowed to do so!
And Yes Deer....
The Questionable Media Accuracy will., in my estimation...be EXPOSED ...when The Morgan & Morgan Zanny The Nanny (an apparent nobody) got moore AIRTIME on The Nasty Nancy Disgrace Show for "I did Not Kidnap Caylee" and Roy Kronk call 911 ..3 times in 3 months" finding a Snake then a skull then remains where everyone had look there before" ..
Than OCSO TRYING TO FIND " Florida Missing Child Caylee Marie Anthony" ....ending up in Violation of The Federal Missing Child Search Act of 1990 has early as 08/08/08..
Yet Corp. Yuri Melich and Sgt John Allen moore interested in Calling Casey Anthony a LIAR and Building a CASE against her than trying to find Caylee...and paying AIRTIME Ratings to Nasty Nancy Banking on Gonzales and Kronk Building her Case against "TOT MOM"..
That's why Both Kronk & Gonzales's Civil Greedy Lawsuits will be heard in FEDERAL COURT....and NO ONE will get a DIME!
Once the "CORRUPTION" is EXPOSED...I wonder for how many MILLIONS Casey will SUE HLN & Ass.
Happy New Year 2014 Florida Crackers!!!!!!
You are one stupid Mfrr,
Federal court's HA,if Casey gets tried for murder again in a federal indictment and that's possible in every sense of the word,then maybe Kronk and Gonzales lawsuit may be heard,but most likely not because they are civil suit's not federal suits.

As far as Casey getting million's,do us a favor and hold your breath till she does.If she had any kind of case against HLN I am sure fat boy would have already filed the suit.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#511051 Dec 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one stupid Mfrr,
Federal court's HA,if Casey gets tried for murder again in a federal indictment and that's possible in every sense of the word,then maybe Kronk and Gonzales lawsuit may be heard,but most likely not because they are civil suit's not federal suits.
As far as Casey getting million's,do us a favor and hold your breath till she does.If she had any kind of case against HLN I am sure fat boy would have already filed the suit.
LOST

Ya..well looks like Fat Boy thought he would too!...or thought he was good for it...in a backward sort of way..if you get my drift....

You must realize that Kronk & Zaneida..are both connected to who? CAYLEE...
So,So, Much more than Casey...The Federal Court will REVIEW their KNOWLEDGE and their Associations to Who, Where, for What? and When to the Ninth Circus & Queen Disgrace's Con_nect`ion!

Smile!!! Happy New Year!

.Get my drift T-TREX or are you that LOST in the 9th Circus!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511052 Dec 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
""Casey Anthony, through her attorneys, made statements too numerous to recite," states the lawsuit filed Wednesday by Kronk attorney Howard Marks.""
Right, that's the stupid storyline. Comments made during trial proceedings are privileged. If it is what it is and these "numerous statements" were made outside of the trial then RK should take it from JM Eagle and make a name for himself by suing The Best Defense Lawyer in the Country (- Sean Hannity), A Very Smart Lawyer (- Barbara Walters), One of the Greatest Trial Lawyers of All Time (- Geraldo), One of the Best Lawyers in America (- FOX Latino)- as per the website of baezlawfirm.com .
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511053 Dec 26, 2013
I neglected to mention --

ACCOLADES

2011 Lawyer of the Year...Lawyers USA magazine.

Top 100 Trial Lawyers... The National Trial Lawyers Association.

http://www.baezlawfirm.com
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511054 Dec 26, 2013
CALL FOR A FREE CONSULTATION

800-xxx-BAEZ

So I suppose literally, "I've got Baez's number". Haha, funny!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511055 Dec 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>LOST
Ya..well looks like Fat Boy thought he would too!...or thought he was good for it...in a backward sort of way..if you get my drift....
You must realize that Kronk & Zaneida..are both connected to who? CAYLEE...
So,So, Much more than Casey...The Federal Court will REVIEW their KNOWLEDGE and their Associations to Who, Where, for What? and When to the Ninth Circus & Queen Disgrace's Con_nect`ion!
Smile!!! Happy New Year!
.Get my drift T-TREX or are you that LOST in the 9th Circus!
Your wetter than a used diaper,

Kronk and Zanieda were not connected in anyway shape or form.Kronk reported remains of a body,( it was determined that it was remains of Caylee Anthony) that's all,fat boy instigated all the BS about him. Zanieda did not know either Casey or Caylee,she was thrown in the mix by fat boy also and he was being told to do that,by Cindy and Casey to throw the blame off of her.
Casey Marie was the last person seen with a live Caylee,so start your BS with her. Oh I forgot you get your rocks off when you think about her. Prove beyond a shadow of a doubt there is any one person on this planet that remotely was involved in Caylee's death.Here is the list:

Casey Marie Anthony ----MURDERER
Cynthia Marie Anthony---Accomplice to murder
George Anthony----------Accomplice to murder
Lee Anthony----------Accomplice to murder
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511056 Dec 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT IF during the course of the civil lawsuit, when Jose Baez is called to testify it is learned that these statements did not originate from the Casey Anthony whom we recognize as Casey Anthony and who did not know Roy Kronk from back in Maryland.

Be careful what you wish for!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511057 Dec 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, that's the stupid storyline. Comments made during trial proceedings are privileged. If it is what it is and these "numerous statements" were made outside of the trial then RK should take it from JM Eagle and make a name for himself by suing The Best Defense Lawyer in the Country (- Sean Hannity), A Very Smart Lawyer (- Barbara Walters), One of the Greatest Trial Lawyers of All Time (- Geraldo), One of the Best Lawyers in America (- FOX Latino)- as per the website of baezlawfirm.com .
Of course his website will say all those thing's to get business,but in all reality he is a laughing joke,If he was as good as he and you think he is,his book sales would have been phenomenon,but alas it wasn't and JA's book is still selling.That pretty well sum's up how good he is with the public.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511058 Dec 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot""

90% of all commenets about Roy Kronk and Zanieda were made outside of the court room by none other than Fat Boy in public interviews with the media.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511059 Dec 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT IF during the course of the civil lawsuit, when Jose Baez is called to testify it is learned that these statements did not originate from the Casey Anthony whom we recognize as Casey Anthony and who did not know Roy Kronk from back in Maryland.
Be careful what you wish for!
Thats good because they would catch him on so many lies,they would have to hire more court stenographers to type them all up and dont think for a minute he wont throw Casey and Cindy under the bus.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511060 Dec 26, 2013
CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE: METER READER ROY KRONK KILLED CAYLEE ANTHONY
ByEDECIO MARTINEZ CBS NEWS November 20, 2009, 1: 17 PM

........But Casey Anthony's defense team hit the network morning show circuit Friday, including CBS News' "The Early Show" armed with videotaped interviews with Kronk's ex-wives. They portrayed Kronk as inappropriate with children, violent toward women, and capable of Caylee's murder.

Video: Anthony's lawyers on The Early Show Nov. 20, 2009.

"When you learned that Roy Kronk had found the remains of Caylee Anthony, what went through your mind?" an attorney asked one of Kronk's ex-wives, Jill Keerley, during a taped interview provided to CBS News.

"That he had done it," Keerley replies.

"Done it, meaning...?" the lawyer asks.

"He probably was the one who murdered Caylee Anthony, or had something to do with it," Keerley responds.

"You had mentioned that he had a certain saying about duct tape," the lawyer says.

"Yeah," answers Keerley, quoting Kronk, "'It's a hundred-mile-an-hour duct tape, nothing can get through it.'"

More -
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/casey-anthony-def...

Are we to believe it was actually Casey Anthony who is Roy Kronk's ex wife?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511061 Dec 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
OH! Anyone heard Nancy Grace on HLN ..bitchingg because Judge May dismissed Jose Baez's $500K honorary to Casey?
Nasty Nancy's day is coming...slow but sure...
Happy New Year HLN...Pay Up!
Baez worked pro-bono ( free of charge),so the debt didn't exist to begin with.
Maybe you should start taking comprehension courses.
In a Bankruptcy all creditor's have to show documation the debt exist.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511062 Dec 26, 2013
Register of Actions
Case No. 2011-CA-017051-O
KRONK, ROY vs. ANTHONY, CASEY

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
10/21/2013
Motion - for Approval of Compromise Settlement

Hmmm.....same day, October 21st.

Casey Anthony reaches settlement with Texas Equusearch
baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/.../casey_...
Oct 21, 2013 - Casey Anthony has reached a settlement in her civil case involving ... The group's founder, Tim Miller, sued Anthony shortly after she was ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511063 Dec 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Baez worked pro-bono ( free of charge),so the debt didn't exist to begin with.
Maybe you should start taking comprehension courses.
In a Bankruptcy all creditor's have to show documation the debt exist.
So what proof is there that debt exists to Roy Kronk and Zenaida Gonzalez, considering the storyline goes a jury never awarded either of them any $ amount of restitution?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511064 Dec 26, 2013
Register of Actions
Case No. 2011-CA-008724-O
KRONK, ROY vs. PADILLA, LEONARD

11/20/2013
Uniform Order Setting Case for Jury/Pretrial
Pretrial 03/03/2014 @ 9:30am

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511065 Dec 26, 2013
Register of Actions
Case No. 2012-CA-003335-O

Roy Kronk vs Cindy Adams! Agent for CLARITY DIGITAL GROUP LLC, Doing business as EXAMINER.COM

10/14/2013 Summons Issued Electronically as to
10/10/2013 Amended Complaint
08/26/2013 CANCELED Motion (10:30 AM)(Judicial Officer Grincewicz, Donald E)
Cancelled
08/22/2013 Joint Stipulation for Dismissal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,779,096
News Student arrested for refusing to leave 'die-in' 21 min Marauder 4
Criminals Work For Walt Disney Co. (Sep '11) 8 hr IsisInDC 71
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 19,768
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 13,233
What happened to Orlando?. It's dirty and ghetto. (May '17) 16 hr PleaseGoSlower 8
This Is How Jews Get Rich In America By Robbing... (Dec '13) 23 hr Sonicstupid 8

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages