CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511019 Dec 20, 2013
TAMPA — A bankruptcy judge has ruled that Casey Anthony won't have to pay most of her debts, discharging what she owes except for those related to student loans or criminal fines, if she has them.

http://www.floridatoday.com/viewart/20131219/...

That's a very funny ruling....."if she has them"! LMAO!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511020 Dec 22, 2013
Hello, hello! Christmas gloom and doom?

See where all that X-Boxing gets you? Indeed, you can all become great warriors in your dreams of a violent, spiritual war to become ignited.......

May Santa over flow your stockings with shooting games to practise your long shot!

Canadian special forces and army look to video games for training
BY MURRAY BREWSTER, THE CANADIAN PRESS DECEMBER 22, 2013

OTTAWA - Video simulation, including commercial, first-person shooting games such as Call of Duty, will play an increasing role in the Canadian military in the coming years.

But a tug-of-war is underway between skeptics who see video as a mere cost-cutting tool, and soldiers who regard the technology as a welcome addition to the existing training regime.

National Defence is examining how computer-generated scenarios boost ordinary training, and for the first time is considering their use in mission rehearsals.

"That's something that's being seriously looked at," Brig.-Gen. Denis Thompson, head of special forces, said in an interview with The Canadian Press.

"It would be complementary. You wouldn't be replacing (rehearsal-of-concept) drills. It would be a complementary asset," said Thompson.

Before almost every major operation, troops carry out rehearsals to test the strengths and pitfalls of various battle plans. It's a practice that goes back at least to the First World War.

Whether storming full-sized mock-ups of targets, or taking notes based on sand models of the battlefield, preparation has until the last two decades been decidedly low-tech.

Computer simulations have changed that to the point where dozens of troops and even pilots can be linked to together in a virtual world, which includes realistically rendered enemies, right down to uniforms and faces.

More:
http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/national/Ca...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511022 Dec 23, 2013
2013 and still in first place for most hated in America

1. Casey Anthony

Casey Anthony is actually the mother of a 2-year-old child, Caylee Marie Anthony, who was reported missing on July 15, 2008. Casey was tried for the first degree murder of Caylee but acquitted. She was actually convicted of misdemeanor counts of providing false information to police officers. This case really makes a lot of people hate her, thus she is the most hated person in America.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#511023 Dec 23, 2013
T-REX wrote:
2013 and still in first place for most hated in America
1. Casey Anthony
Casey Anthony is actually the mother of a 2-year-old child, Caylee Marie Anthony, who was reported missing on July 15, 2008. Casey was tried for the first degree murder of Caylee but acquitted. She was actually convicted of misdemeanor counts of providing false information to police officers. This case really makes a lot of people hate her, thus she is the most hated person in America.
You must be dreaming T-REX....That's OLD., OLD., OLD News....

Don't you know.....

Casey Anthony has been gaining ground gradually since she filed the Bankcruptcy in
January 2013...and the 5th DCA tossed 2 of them misdemeanor counts, also in January 2013

If I'm not mistaken..Nancy Grace is about to steal that most hated person "Title" in America!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year T-TREX!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#511024 Dec 24, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be dreaming T-REX....That's OLD., OLD., OLD News....
Don't you know.....
Casey Anthony has been gaining ground gradually since she filed the Bankcruptcy in
January 2013...and the 5th DCA tossed 2 of them misdemeanor counts, also in January 2013
If I'm not mistaken..Nancy Grace is about to steal that most hated person "Title" in America!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year T-TREX!
Merry Christmas to you too. I hope for the sake of other's that you don't drive.

Level 6

Location hidden

#511025 Dec 24, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Merry Christmas to you too. I hope for the sake of other's that you don't drive.
I'm the Designated Driver....Riverside!!!!

Merry Christmas to you too!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#511026 Dec 24, 2013
Merry Christmas TOPIX !!!! Joy Be With You ALL!!!!
Rambker

Red Deer, Canada

#511027 Dec 26, 2013
January 14, 3014 @11:00AM
13-00922-8M7 Adv# 13-00629
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER
Roy Kronk (pl) Michael Nardella (at) v. Casey Marie Anthony (df) Debra Ferwerda (at)

1 - Pretrial on Complaint by Roy Kronk against Casey Marie Anthony (Fee Paid) Nature of Suit:[68 (Dischargeability - 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury)](Marks, Howard) Doc #1
2 - Motion to Determine Whether Proceeding Core Filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Plaintiff Roy Kronk, Doc #6
Reset from 11/05/2013 11:00 AM

January 14, 2014 @11:00AM
13-00922-8M7 Adv# 13-00626
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Zenaida Gonzalez (pl) R Scott Shuker (at) v. Casey Marie Anthony (df) Debra Ferwerda (at)

1 - Pretrial on Complaint by Zenaida Gonzalez against Casey Marie Anthony (Fee Paid) Nature of Suit:[68 (Dischargeability - 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury)](Shuker, R), Doc #1
2 - Motion To Determine Non-Core Elements of Complaint Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Plaintiff Zenaida Gonzalez, Doc #7

Judge May
http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/jcal/index.htm
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511028 Dec 26, 2013
* me
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511029 Dec 26, 2013
The above hearings scheduled for Jan 14th were reset from Nov 5th.

Meanwhile after that Nov 5th hearing..... which in reality either didn't occur or didn't finish.....the generally accepted media story became that the Judge has made a ruling, which obviously is a fabrication.

For example --

Casey Anthony back in court next year???
By Graham Winch
updated 12:33 PM EST, Wed November 06, 2013

Two lawsuits filed against Casey Anthony will move forward despite objections from her attorneys, and the cases could go to trial next year.

While a firm date for the trials has yet to be set, Chuck Kilcoyne, a representative of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Middle District of Florida, told HLN that they could be scheduled for early next year.

Federal Bankruptcy Judge Rodney May denied motions to dismiss the defamation lawsuits filed by Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk.

The fate of the two lawsuits has been called into question several times since Anthony filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection in January.

Gonzalez claims she was harassed and threatened by people in the community after Anthony devised a fictitious nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez-Fernandez -- also known as "Zanny the Nanny" -- and accused her of kidnapping Anthony's daughter Caylee.

Gonzalez’s attorney Matt Morgan told HLN that Anthony will now have to give a deposition answering tough questions about why she tried to cover up the fact that her child went missing in July of 2008.

Kronk, the meter reader who discovered Anthony’s daughter’s remains in 2008, is suing Anthony for accusing him of playing a role in the toddler’s death.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/11/06/could...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511030 Dec 26, 2013
Furthermore, ngracie has Casey lawyerless because Her attorneys including Debra Ferwerda have walked off, according to google....

and

SMurph has Casey already secretly deposed for legal proceedings the Judge has yet to rule on whether or not will occur.

What will be your News Years wish?

May I suggest you ask for a sprinkle of fairy dust containing a strong blend of Skepticism, given you do acknowledge the accuracy of media and internet reportings regarding this case has been questionable since day one.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#511031 Dec 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
The above hearings scheduled for Jan 14th were reset from Nov 5th.
Meanwhile after that Nov 5th hearing..... which in reality either didn't occur or didn't finish.....the generally accepted media story became that the Judge has made a ruling, which obviously is a fabrication.
For example --
Casey Anthony back in court next year???
By Graham Winch
updated 12:33 PM EST, Wed November 06, 2013
Two lawsuits filed against Casey Anthony will move forward despite objections from her attorneys, and the cases could go to trial next year.
While a firm date for the trials has yet to be set, Chuck Kilcoyne, a representative of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Middle District of Florida, told HLN that they could be scheduled for early next year.
Federal Bankruptcy Judge Rodney May denied motions to dismiss the defamation lawsuits filed by Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk.
The fate of the two lawsuits has been called into question several times since Anthony filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection in January.
Gonzalez claims she was harassed and threatened by people in the community after Anthony devised a fictitious nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez-Fernandez -- also known as "Zanny the Nanny" -- and accused her of kidnapping Anthony's daughter Caylee.
Gonzalez’s attorney Matt Morgan told HLN that Anthony will now have to give a deposition answering tough questions about why she tried to cover up the fact that her child went missing in July of 2008.
Kronk, the meter reader who discovered Anthony’s daughter’s remains in 2008, is suing Anthony for accusing him of playing a role in the toddler’s death.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/11/06/could...
Roy Kronk has a legitimate lawsuit,and I believe he will win it,but he wont collect the skank claim's she is broke,but there is always the law that allows lien's placed against anything she has or will ever have that will make her life even more miserable than what it already is,ask OJ.

"Casey Anthony, through her attorneys, made statements too numerous to recite," states the lawsuit filed Wednesday by Kronk attorney Howard Marks.

""""The "false and defamatory" statements involving Kronk, include that he was Caylee's killer; he is a child snatcher; he is guilty; he played a role in placing the body; he removed the remains; he planted the remains; and "is morally bankrupt, took the body and hid it."""" "
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511033 Dec 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Roy Kronk has a legitimate lawsuit,and I believe he will win it,but he wont collect the skank claim's she is broke,but there is always the law that allows lien's placed against anything she has or will ever have that will make her life even more miserable than what it already is,ask OJ.
"Casey Anthony, through her attorneys, made statements too numerous to recite," states the lawsuit filed Wednesday by Kronk attorney Howard Marks.
""""The "false and defamatory" statements involving Kronk, include that he was Caylee's killer; he is a child snatcher; he is guilty; he played a role in placing the body; he removed the remains; he planted the remains; and "is morally bankrupt, took the body and hid it."""" "
Hmmmm.......interesting that you now support RK. Are you forgetting it was he who helped lose the case for the State because he was not deemed to be a reliable prosecution witness? How sad is that when the person who discovers the body in a death penalty case it publicly stated not to be trustworthy? Maybe RK should have sued the State instead?

But this storyline is too stupid..... Roy Kronk has already acknowledged Casey Anthony never said those words. Jose Baez cannot be sued for his opening statement and even if he could, he "cleared" RK in his closing, by retracting his opening statements and announcing to the jury they had not learned how Caylee died.

What's far more interesting about RK, is how he came to be involved and his possible Maryland connection to the Rev. Don't forget, written on the prosecution's whiteboard listing prosecution witnesses who was to have been the final, the smoking gun - Alex/RG. Who is that? "Alex" was allegedly the name of RK's boss, who RK supposedly called the body discovery in to, "Alex" then called 911. Did RK know at the time he even made the discovery, or was "Alex" implementing "god's plan" for RK? Furthermore, IF the Rev's Butterflies in Heaven poem was written on December 11, 2008 BEFORE the media announced RK's discovery, the file data tick tocks out an incriminating timeline.

So I do agree, this civil suit might be VERY interesting - I hope it happens!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511034 Dec 26, 2013
Much like George Anthony, Roy Kronk was an excellent witness for the DEFENSE because of his inconsistent and vague testimony regarding the circumstances surrounding the discovery of Caylee's body.

Trex, honestly I have to chuckle at your support of RK and his civil suit.

Because you missed the trial, perhaps you should inform yourself? One of the crime scene photos submitted into evidence is of the skull still in the bag, not on the ground at all! You may have been screeching RK should have been charged with perjury!

I think you current support of RK against CMA an good example of choosing the worst of two evils! See how low you have sunken! LMAO!!!

Roy Kronk 'Used a Stick' to Inspect Caylee Anthony's Skull
By STEVE HELLING
06/28/2011 at 05:00 PM EDT

Nearly four months before Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk found Caylee Anthony's remains in a wooded area near the Anthony family home, he saw a white object in the same location that he was "99.99 percent sure" was a human skull.

Kronk testified in Casey Anthony's murder trial on Tuesday that he was with two colleagues when he stepped into the woods to relieve himself in August 2008 – four months before Caylee's body was discovered.

According to his testimony, he saw a round, white object that "looked like a human skull."

As Kronk headed towards the object, he stumbled upon a large dead rattlesnake.

Kronk testified that his two co-workers "screamed like little girls" and that they focused their attention on the snake.

The next day, Kronk called 911 and met a deputy at the scene. "The officer looked one way and then the other," Kronk testified. "Then he berated me for a half hour for wasting his time."

Four months later, on December 11, 2008, Kronk was back in the area. Stepping into the same part of the woods, Kronk stumbled upon Caylee's remains. He claims that he placed a stick in the right eye socket of the skull and "pivoted" it back and forth.

"I apologize for doing so," Kronk testified to a hushed courtroom. "I did not know what it was. I never lifted it off the ground. That was a very horrific thing for me to find, obviously."

This testimony differed from previous depositions, when Kronk said that he lifted up a bag four feet off the ground, and the skull had fallen out.

"I don't remember exactly what happened," Kronk said Tuesday.

Defense attorney Jose Baez has previously suggested that Kronk moved Caylee's remains in order to get the reward.

While he explained finding the skull, Casey Anthony had no visible reaction. After his testimony, she closed her eyes and breathed deeply.

Anthony could face the death penalty if found guilty.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20506...

Level 6

Location hidden

#511035 Dec 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Furthermore, ngracie has Casey lawyerless because Her attorneys including Debra Ferwerda have walked off, according to google....
and
SMurph has Casey already secretly deposed for legal proceedings the Judge has yet to rule on whether or not will occur.
What will be your News Years wish?
May I suggest you ask for a sprinkle of fairy dust containing a strong blend of Skepticism, given you do acknowledge the accuracy of media and internet reportings regarding this case has been questionable since day one.
Yes deer...
When Matt Morgan...backed off ...deposing Casey on November 5th 2013...when Judge May ORDERED Casey to be deposed under Oath and forbidden to plead the Fifth...it kind of Sounded an Alarm within the Federal Judicial System! after Morgan & Morgan cried for 5 years to be allowed to do so!

And Yes Deer....
The Questionable Media Accuracy will., in my estimation...be EXPOSED ...when The Morgan & Morgan Zanny The Nanny (an apparent nobody) got moore AIRTIME on The Nasty Nancy Disgrace Show for "I did Not Kidnap Caylee" and Roy Kronk call 911 ..3 times in 3 months" finding a Snake then a skull then remains where everyone had look there before" ..
Than OCSO TRYING TO FIND " Florida Missing Child Caylee Marie Anthony" ....ending up in Violation of The Federal Missing Child Search Act of 1990 has early as 08/08/08..

Yet Corp. Yuri Melich and Sgt John Allen moore interested in Calling Casey Anthony a LIAR and Building a CASE against her than trying to find Caylee...and paying AIRTIME Ratings to Nasty Nancy Banking on Gonzales and Kronk Building her Case against "TOT MOM"..

That's why Both Kronk & Gonzales's Civil Greedy Lawsuits will be heard in FEDERAL COURT....and NO ONE will get a DIME!

Once the "CORRUPTION" is EXPOSED...I wonder for how many MILLIONS Casey will SUE HLN & Ass.

Happy New Year 2014 Florida Crackers!!!!!!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#511036 Dec 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm.......interesting that you now support RK. Are you forgetting it was he who helped lose the case for the State because he was not deemed to be a reliable prosecution witness? How sad is that when the person who discovers the body in a death penalty case it publicly stated not to be trustworthy? Maybe RK should have sued the State instead?
But this storyline is too stupid..... Roy Kronk has already acknowledged Casey Anthony never said those words. Jose Baez cannot be sued for his opening statement and even if he could, he "cleared" RK in his closing, by retracting his opening statements and announcing to the jury they had not learned how Caylee died.
What's far more interesting about RK, is how he came to be involved and his possible Maryland connection to the Rev. Don't forget, written on the prosecution's whiteboard listing prosecution witnesses who was to have been the final, the smoking gun - Alex/RG. Who is that? "Alex" was allegedly the name of RK's boss, who RK supposedly called the body discovery in to, "Alex" then called 911. Did RK know at the time he even made the discovery, or was "Alex" implementing "god's plan" for RK? Furthermore, IF the Rev's Butterflies in Heaven poem was written on December 11, 2008 BEFORE the media announced RK's discovery, the file data tick tocks out an incriminating timeline.
So I do agree, this civil suit might be VERY interesting - I hope it happens!
Poor rambler, always trying to defend his little killer sweetheart's honor, hoping to score points with her,. All she want's from Rambler and her other friend Smurphy is more donations. She needs friends who can help her hide out for another year, not ones who live on TOPIX. LOL

Level 6

Location hidden

#511037 Dec 26, 2013
OH! Anyone heard Nancy Grace on HLN ..bitchingg because Judge May dismissed Jose Baez's $500K honorary to Casey?

Nasty Nancy's day is coming...slow but sure...

Happy New Year HLN...Pay Up!

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#511038 Dec 26, 2013
Rambker wrote:
January 14, 3014 @11:00AM
13-00922-8M7 Adv# 13-00629
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Roy Kronk (pl) Michael Nardella (at) v. Casey Marie Anthony (df) Debra Ferwerda (at)
1 - Pretrial on Complaint by Roy Kronk against Casey Marie Anthony (Fee Paid) Nature of Suit:[68 (Dischargeability - 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury)](Marks, Howard) Doc #1
2 - Motion to Determine Whether Proceeding Core Filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Plaintiff Roy Kronk, Doc #6
January 14, 2014 @11:00AM
13-00922-8M7 Adv# 13-00626
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Zenaida Gonzalez (pl) R Scott Shuker (at) v. Casey Marie Anthony (df) Debra Ferwerda (at)
1 - Pretrial on Complaint by Zenaida Gonzalez against Casey Marie Anthony (Fee Paid) Nature of Suit:[68 (Dischargeability - 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury)](Shuker, R), Doc #1
2 - Motion To Determine Non-Core Elements of Complaint Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Plaintiff Zenaida Gonzalez, Doc #7
Judge May
http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/jcal/index.htm
You always get caught changing your name back Murphy's law, ya dumbass. Rambker. LMAO you dummy

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#511039 Dec 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
OH! Anyone heard Nancy Grace on HLN ..bitchingg because Judge May dismissed Jose Baez's $500K honorary to Casey?
Nasty Nancy's day is coming...slow but sure...
Happy New Year HLN...Pay Up!
Yeah sure Rambker...LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#511040 Dec 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
....<snip>..........Than OCSO TRYING TO FIND " Florida Missing Child Caylee Marie Anthony" ....ending up in Violation of The Federal Missing Child Search Act of 1990 has early as 08/08/08..
Yet Corp. Yuri Melich and Sgt John Allen moore interested in Calling Casey Anthony a LIAR and Building a CASE against her than trying to find Caylee...and paying AIRTIME Ratings to Nasty Nancy Banking on Gonzales and Kronk Building her Case against "TOT MOM"......<snip>... ......
Pardon me for intruding on your delusion, but have you erased your sighting and changed your story from the one of Caylee was never missing? You also said you saw her awaiting her mother at the Orlando airport!

And neither Gonzalez or Kronk Built the case against Casey. Between Gonzalez:not-20ish-"10 "-Fernandez and Kronk's suspiciously contradictory version of events, both have added another dimension of interest by moving the spotlight away from Casey and directing it toward themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Speck 1,680,757
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 28 min The Peoples Media 3,078
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 64,397
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Mon zazz 98,658
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Mon LizW 73,914
Song Title Game (Apr '15) Sun Rocko Bender 725
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) Sun Molina Montas 35

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages