CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510813 Dec 12, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Let's talk Christmas.
How do they celebrate it way up in Canada?
;)
Bah, Humbug! Christmas is just the day before Boxing Day.

http://youtube.com/watch...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#510814 Dec 12, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> And the Bull Shyt lies keep spewing from your degenerate mind
Yo! T-Trex...If you'd take the time to verify the info..
You'd realise that it's TRUE!

You are such a GROUCH!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510817 Dec 12, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Well As a matter of FACT...I always wondered what was that unannouced short Trip., when Prez Obama landed in Orlando to Give a Speech to John Morgan & Morgan & Morgan shortly after the trial concluded "Not Guilty" I wonder if there was any MERGER Signed with Morgan and Dorothy Simms "Social Security Programs" OCALAW!!!
Just sayin., Obama created a 5 O'Clock Jam when he landed in Orlando!!!
<quoted text>
You're changing the topic from Nelson Mandela's memorial to President Obama's visit to Orlando a couple of years age when he was on the campaign trail and John Morgan hosted a benefit that raised almost a million?

<shock>

You mean to say you hold no secrets about Nelson Mandela? You weren't a former cellmate with an entire library full of valuable letters stashed away, nothing like that?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#510819 Dec 12, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeppers indeed it did! Nothing like shopping - then stopping for an Irish Coffee to warm the cockles of ya 'art.
Merry Christmas T - And Happy Healthy - Safe New Year.
Going to give it the old college try considering at the present time,I have a torn muxcle in my right calf,damaged nerve in my right ankle,damage to both rotor cups;(L and R ) in my shoulders,some kind of weird bacteria strain in my stomach,and a very sore right hip.I just take it one day at a time.
Other than all that I am still breathing and that's always a plus.Hope you have a good Christmas
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510820 Dec 12, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Boxing Day on Homicide Drive Orlando took place on Fathers Day 2008 !!
Oh?

Caylee's Memorial - J Blanchard Park 6/16/09 Part 1

"self contained"
"the same Caylee she was as a little girl"????
"she TOUCHED (sharp emphasis) people around the world"
"she's done something.........she's opened a box.."
T-REX

Chico, CA

#510821 Dec 12, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo! T-Trex...If you'd take the time to verify the info..
You'd realise that it's TRUE!
You are such a GROUCH!!!
I did research it ,that's why I am calling you a liar so far I haven't found one thing to be true that you have posted.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#510823 Dec 12, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Always better to look at the Daisies growing above ground - Rather than viewing the roots 'neath ground.
Correct you are,better to be over the hill than under it
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510826 Dec 12, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch...

This is such an unusual Christmas song.....

I wonder if the angels the man from SA INTerpreters saw looked like these.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510828 Dec 13, 2013
How did the appearance of Casey Anthony become the splitting image of the "White Widow"?

Casey Anthony in Tampa for court
http://www.wftv.com/photo/news/local/casey-an...

White Widow Samantha Lewthwaite Linked to Kenya Grenade Attack

"A senior security source in Kenya told the Daily Mirror: "It's the two-year anniversary of Lewthwaite going on the run and intelligence reports suggest she may have ordered the attack.

"She is being hunted on multiple terror charges and we know her links to al-Shabaab fanatics spread through Africa.

"This was a deliberate attempt to kill tourists and has all the hallmarks of a White Widow-instigated operation."

Kenya has seen a number of grenade attacks since 2011, when it invaded southern Somalia to try and oust al-Shabaab insurgents.

Lewthwaite, originally from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, was named the most wanted woman in the world after being linked to the Westgate shopping massacre in Nairobi in which 70 people were killed."
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/529953/2013...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#510830 Dec 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You're changing the topic from Nelson Mandela's memorial to President Obama's visit to Orlando a couple of years age when he was on the campaign trail and John Morgan hosted a benefit that raised almost a million?
<shock>
You mean to say you hold no secrets about Nelson Mandela? You weren't a former cellmate with an entire library full of valuable letters stashed away, nothing like that?
Nope!...
But did you know Celine Dion named one of her twin boys *Nelson., after Nelson Mandella!!!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#510831 Dec 13, 2013
Wrong again, it was after this Nelson.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510832 Dec 13, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope!...
But did you know Celine Dion named one of her twin boys *Nelson., after Nelson Mandella!!!
Well isn't that nice.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510834 Dec 13, 2013
BREND wrote:
Totally OT I know But then again so are many other posts submitted..
Monster’ Jodi Arias’ Trial Date Set For February, Reveals Travis Alexander’s Brother
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/12/jod...
Isn't that nice too. Forget the local media dogging the courthouse hearings -- without this big scoop from the brother, the entire trial may have come and gone without anyone knowing.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#510835 Dec 13, 2013
BREND wrote:
Totally OT I know But then again so are many other posts submitted..
Monster’ Jodi Arias’ Trial Date Set For February, Reveals Travis Alexander’s Brother
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/12/jod...
Did you see this one? LOL

PHOENIX (KSAZ)-- They are maybe the two highest profile female criminals in Arizona. One of them has been on death row. One of them may soon be going there -- and both of them are going to be in court Friday.

Debra Milke was convicted of taking part in the murder of her young son more than 20 years ago. She was recently released from prison and may be re-tried.

Jodi Arias is facing a re-trial in the sentencing phase of her murder case and could take Milke's place on death row.

And there's another connection between the two women.

For a short time earlier this year, Milke was moved from Perryville Prison to the Maricopa County Jail so she could attend court hearings in her case.

Arias found out about that and made efforts to get Milke in the cell right next to her.

Milke was on Arizona's death row for over two decades. Arias may soon be headed there, so maybe it's not that surprising to learn that when Milke was going through new court hearings this year and was briefly put in the Maricopa County Jail, Arias sent a request to jail administrators, according to the sheriff's office. That request: Would they put Milke in the cell right next to her?

It's as close as you can get in this unit where women are housed one to a cell and the only way to speak is through a small metal grate in the door.

The request was refused. A sheriff's office spokesperson releasing a statement saying simply, "We don't allow inmates to pick their cellies.. this isn't a hotel."

Read more: http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/24210228/20...

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#510836 Dec 13, 2013
And since we're on the subject.....

Beth Karas

3 hours ago.

If you're not sick of Jodi Arias (or even if you are)… Tune in Sunday night (Dec. 15) to Oxygen Network's "Snapped" at 9:00 pm ET for part 1 of the Jodi Arias story. Part 2 airs the next night at 10:00 pm ET. I, along with many others who attended or followed the trial, were interviewed for these two shows.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#510837 Dec 13, 2013
Sorry but I am sick of Arias. It seemed like the media was calming own after her trial ended, guess it was just wishful thinking on my part.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#510838 Dec 13, 2013
Calming DOWN, stupid lazy left hand.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510839 Dec 13, 2013
STM wrote:
And since we're on the subject.....
Beth Karas
3 hours ago.
If you're not sick of Jodi Arias (or even if you are)… Tune in Sunday night (Dec. 15) to Oxygen Network's "Snapped" at 9:00 pm ET for part 1 of the Jodi Arias story. Part 2 airs the next night at 10:00 pm ET. I, along with many others who attended or followed the trial, were interviewed for these two shows.
You know how this goes, just like the Lifetime movie where people were interviewed close to the case but immediately as it was aired became a no-go-there topic of non-discussion.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510840 Dec 13, 2013
OT...well maybe not OT, the latest revelations are that the up-close-to-Pres Obama went to an imaginary school to learn an imaginary sign language, hired by an imaginary government department to flap gibberish at Nelson Mandela's memorial service which we are to presume was real.

Mandela memorial fake sign language interpreter reportedly faced murder charge a decade ago
BY ALAN CLENDENNING AND RAY FAURE, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS DECEMBER 13, 2013 2:40 PM

JOHANNESBURG - South Africa's government was confronted Friday with a new and chilling allegation about the bogus sign language interpreter at Nelson Mandela's memorial: He was reportedly accused of murder 10 years ago.

Officials said they were investigating the revelation by the national eNCA TV news station. But they were unable, or unwilling, to explain why a man who says he is schizophrenic with violent tendencies was allowed to get within arm's length of President Barack Obama and other world leaders.

<snip>

Four government departments involved in organizing the historic memorial service distanced themselves from the hiring of Jantjie, telling the AP they had no contact with him.

<snip>

The government says the owners of the interpreting company have disappeared, and the AP was unable to track down the school where Jantjie said he studied signing for a year. An online search for the school, which Jantjie said was called Komani and located in Eastern Cape Province, turned up nothing.

Ingrid Parkin, principal of the St. Vincent School for the Deaf in Johannesburg, said she and other advocates for the deaf had never heard of the school. She added that there are no sign language institutes in the province.

The Star newspaper of Johannesburg reported Friday that Jantjie said he studied sign language interpretation in Britain at the "University of Tecturers."

"We're not aware of that university," said Emma Mortimer, communications director of Signature, a charity that awards qualifications in deaf and deaf-blind communication techniques.

More -
http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/world/South...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510843 Dec 13, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
HMM! Seems to me he spent waaaaay too much time looking at the pics of the Oralndo Kid Killer as she engaged in 'finger flirtin sign language with Jose. EH ??
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpre...
Yes and do you remember all the various hand signals including "the church and the steeple" that George was signing in the courtroom? Jeff Ashton, Jose Baez and others, in many photographs, different hand signals.

That must all have been code talk -- I bet they all went to the same imaginary school!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,498,687
3 word game (Jan '11) 42 min Doobie Time 14,155
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Doobie Time 13,309
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,409
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Doobie Time 12,853
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 1 hr Doobie Time 87
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 1 hr Doobie Time 536

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages