CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,654)

Showing posts 473,061 - 473,080 of478,192
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
Who are YOU "Rambler"?
Casey Anthony?
SMurph you make an excellent study in narcissism. For you it must be a totally foreign concept, utterly impossible for you to ever imagine, that an ordinary person might be intrigued about a true crime case merely as a curious but distant observer, as opposed to the type of irresistible compulsion which compels you to consistently place yourself with great significance in the centre of everything. If you can't put yourself in the centre of the story, then the topic is not interesting to you. Virtually everyone personally knows a Drama Queen like that, male or female it's not uncommon and it's easy to spot...it's sort of sad that your type does not have the ability to see yourself as reprehensible as others view you (as we listen to the tall tales while performing an invisible eye roll.)

I'd further suggest that whoever suckered you to into becoming the character of Donia Marie Denise Lacelle Thimons knew you well enough to become successful in luring you - hook, line and sinker. You're very predictable..........as long as it's all about you.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
SMurph you make an excellent study in narcissism. For you it must be a totally foreign concept, utterly impossible for you to ever imagine, that an ordinary person might be intrigued about a true crime case merely as a curious but distant observer, as opposed to the type of irresistible compulsion which compels you to consistently place yourself with great significance in the centre of everything. If you can't put yourself in the centre of the story, then the topic is not interesting to you. Virtually everyone personally knows a Drama Queen like that, male or female it's not uncommon and it's easy to spot...it's sort of sad that your type does not have the ability to see yourself as reprehensible as others view you (as we listen to the tall tales while performing an invisible eye roll.)
I'd further suggest that whoever suckered you to into becoming the character of Donia Marie Denise Lacelle Thimons knew you well enough to become successful in luring you - hook, line and sinker. You're very predictable..........as long as it's all about you.
Dear Rambler.,

Very sorry to disappoint you...I am NO DRAMA Queen...
I am REAL...and this is indeed my true name...and NO ONE
suckered me into this case.
I accepted., I am who I say I am., and I did participate with Sheriff Stuart Whiddon's "Citizen On Patrol Program"..(Photo ID) and I did see Caylee with Casey in Moore Haven, with another women that resemble ,John Morgan's client KNOWN AS ..Zaneida Gonzales on June 19th 2008.

The rest is HISTORY..When CNN broadcasted "Florida Missing Child Caylee Anthony" on July 21st 2008...I recognized the Child and the name..because Casey told me the child's name. AMEN...

I've worked on the JFK case for over 5 decades...so DEALING with the Authorities Giving a "VOICE to Caylee" ..For "ME", Donia Marie Denise Lacelle Thimons being the eyewitness, and seing how FDLE proceeded with the investigation...was "PEANUTS" so-to-speak for me..to realise, either Casey was being FRAMED or that the US Justice Department initiated an undercover investigation...
(Human Trafficking in the everglades, illegal aliens being
a huge problem in Florida)

And Rambler..of course you have to know and realise,
I am NO STRANGER to The US Department of Justice....
since 1978..and all my activities in the US & Canada
into JFK's investigation,all registered on that 3 inch
copper strip on my Homeland Security Photo Id & Prints!

I am no drama queen rambler...I'm real deer...and
It NEVER BEEN about Me...DC knows who I am.

It ALWAYS BEEN About (((((JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!))))))
I am Proud to say..I've done a GOOD Job.

Smile Rambler!
It's time to wake up and smell the roses deer!
Have a Blessed Sunday!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

PS: Rambler...
It's also known as "Murphy's Law"..
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>...<snip>....... ...
........For "ME", Donia Marie Denise Lacelle Thimons being the eyewitness, and seing how FDLE proceeded with the investigation...was "PEANUTS" so-to-speak for me..to realise, either Casey was being FRAMED or that the US Justice Department initiated an undercover investigation...
(Human Trafficking in the everglades, illegal aliens being
a huge problem in Florida)
<snip again>
It ALWAYS BEEN About (((((JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!))))))
I am Proud to say..I've done a GOOD Job.
If Casey was FRAMED she would have been convicted of murder -- instead she was found INNOCENT remember?

Which leaves only the possibility of your second option - "that the US Justice department initiated an undercover investigation...."

You prove that you lie, lie, and lie because if you believed that for a moment, you most certainly would not be blabbing here about your aleged sighting. The fact that you use the anonymity of the internet to advertise yourself in an attempt to command attention blows your undercover investigation theory out of the water as well -- hardly a GOOD Job to put the culprit/s on alert because you are unable to keep your self-proclaimed important mouth shut eh, EH?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
PS: Rambler...
It's also known as "Murphy's Law"..
Yes, appropriate moniker - you're what went wrong!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

* as in "there's something wrong with you!"

(Don't misinterpret my previous comment to be a compliment.)

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If Casey was FRAMED she would have been convicted of murder -- instead she was found INNOCENT remember?
Which leaves only the possibility of your second option - "that the US Justice department initiated an undercover investigation...."
You prove that you lie, lie, and lie because if you believed that for a moment, you most certainly would not be blabbing here about your aleged sighting. The fact that you use the anonymity of the internet to advertise yourself in an attempt to command attention blows your undercover investigation theory out of the water as well -- hardly a GOOD Job to put the culprit/s on alert because you are unable to keep your self-proclaimed important mouth shut eh, EH?
Not quite deer.,
Casey was found INNOCENT., because she was framed....

As for the undercover investigation...covering this Casey Anthony alledge murder trial since 2008..I was allowed.,obviously.

Have you ever ask yourself why..36,527 POSTS are missing on
this "Internet "Social" thread"?:

Casey: Does the State Have The Goods to Convict?...

How many of those includes your Grundy ramblings and
other's unholy hail Mary's to maliciously distorted the informations,and bullying of other posters to Control the truths?

How many phases does an investigation require to get all DATA?

Think about your own Special dedicated contribution deer.,
*Direct from Red Deer, Alberta Canada.
WHY do You think Your Better than anyone else?
But ..Not a DRAMA QUEEN!!! What's in it for YOU deer?

Have you looked@yourSelf in the Mirror lately deer?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, appropriate moniker - you're what went wrong!
I thought that mental health care was free in Canada?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Smurph is no ploy deer...Smurph is "Donia Marie Denise Lacelle Thimons" I do exist deer...Murphey_Law
Riverside knows I'm REAL., b/c we spoke on the phone...
Does my LEGITIMACY upset your Agenda deer?
My native Country is Canada, born in French Quebec,
I've been CanadAmerican since 1979.
Why do you have a PROBLEM with this TRUTH?
Maybe if you posted a copy of your Sheriff John badge showing your photo ID then Rambler would believe you are who you say.. OR have me verify your marriage and divorce dates for him. LOL.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>

sweet , there is not 36,527 post missing from this thread..
Where do you get that # from?
The threads that are missing have been removed because posters like you or anyone else has requested they be removed as the were in violation of topix TOS.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite deer.,
Casey was found INNOCENT., because she was framed....
As for the undercover investigation...covering this Casey Anthony alledge murder trial since 2008..I was allowed.,obviously.
How many of those includes your Grundy ramblings and
other's unholy hail Mary's to maliciously distorted the informations,and bullying of other posters to Control the truths?
How many phases does an investigation require to get all DATA?
Think about your own Special dedicated contribution deer.,
*Direct from Red Deer, Alberta Canada.
WHY do You think Your Better than anyone else?
But ..Not a DRAMA QUEEN!!! What's in it for YOU deer?
Have you looked@yourSelf in the Mirror lately deer?
If you call the Big Show proof that Casey was ever believed to be guilty, then I suppose she was (poorly) framed.

But see how you change the subject when you get caught in a lie? Who cares that posts are missing? As it drives ngracie crazy when they become misaligned, maybe that's the point?

You're discussion is becoming difficult to follow, you're all over the map. Nice try at deflection though.....but I'm not biting. LOL!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe if you posted a copy of your Sheriff John badge showing your photo ID then Rambler would believe you are who you say.. OR have me verify your marriage and divorce dates for him. LOL.
Sure, that would do it.

<eye roll>
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Tuesday of this week --

11/26/2013
@11:30AM
13-00922-8M7
Adv# 13-00375
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER

Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery (pl) Peter D. Russin (at) v. Casey Marie Anthony (df) David L Schrader (at)

Pretrial on Complaint by Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery against Casey Marie Anthony(Dischargeability - 523(a)(2), false pretenses, false representation, actual fraud),(Dischargeability - 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury) filed by Peter Russin, Doc #1
(cont'd from 7/2/2013)

Judge May -
http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/jcal/index.htm

It's going to be interesting to see if the media even mentions this hearing considering it's already been reported that the attorneys have already mutually settled upon compensation to TES for the alleged incident involving "false pretenses, false representation, actual fraud, wilful and malicious injury" in the amount of $75000, to enable TES to "save face", right ngracie?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, that would do it.
<eye roll>
Sorry deer...

It would be illegal for me to post my GCOC Photo ID..
And....I OWE You...NADA!
<eye roll>

Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry deer...
It would be illegal for me to post my GCOC Photo ID..
And....I OWE You...NADA!
<eye roll>
Oh that was me who suggested that,not rambler I also said I could post some dates. You were right. I have you have talked to me before, But I'm not who you think. does this date give you a clue Aug 25 1978? Maybe you have said to many hail Mary's for me LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Oh that was me who suggested that,not rambler I also said I could post some dates. You were right. I have you have talked to me before, But I'm not who you think. does this date give you a clue Aug 25 1978? Maybe you have said to many hail Mary's for me LOL
Something significant about the date of August 25th? You might have noticed a couple pages back August 25th is also the date both Anthony Dominic Casey and Marilyn Marlow, literary agent to Cyndy Szekeres,
passed away.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Something significant about the date of August 25th? You might have noticed a couple pages back August 25th is also the date both Anthony Dominic Casey and Marilyn Marlow, literary agent to Cyndy Szekeres,
passed away.
just to Murphey

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Rambler wrote:
Tuesday of this week --
11/26/2013
@11:30AM
13-00922-8M7
Adv# 13-00375
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER
Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery (pl) Peter D. Russin (at) v. Casey Marie Anthony (df) David L Schrader (at)
Pretrial on Complaint by Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery against Casey Marie Anthony(Dischargeability - 523(a)(2), false pretenses, false representation, actual fraud),(Dischargeability - 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury) filed by Peter Russin, Doc #1
(cont'd from 7/2/2013)
Judge May -
http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/jcal/index.htm
It's going to be interesting to see if the media even mentions this hearing considering it's already been reported that the attorneys have already mutually settled upon compensation to TES for the alleged incident involving "false pretenses, false representation, actual fraud, wilful and malicious injury" in the amount of $75000, to enable TES to "save face", right ngracie?
How many times are you going to repeat the same false info?

NO MONEY EXCHANGED HANDS.......the case was "settled" out of Court. The terms of which are simple:

Under the "settlement", Casey will not object to Texas EquuSearch being named as a $75,000 creditor in her bankruptcy case, and Texas EquuSearch will not object to Casey's bankruptcy petition for discharge.

I call that saving face. TES basically withdrew their lawsuit.

Why is that so difficult to understand?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times are you going to repeat the same false info?
NO MONEY EXCHANGED HANDS.......the case was "settled" out of Court. The terms of which are simple:
Under the "settlement", Casey will not object to Texas EquuSearch being named as a $75,000 creditor in her bankruptcy case, and Texas EquuSearch will not object to Casey's bankruptcy petition for discharge.
I call that saving face. TES basically withdrew their lawsuit.
Why is that so difficult to understand?
Stupid as a rock, well, that would make two of you now wouldn't it.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Seriously Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid as a rock, well, that would make two of you now wouldn't it.
Only if you count yourself in that total.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 473,061 - 473,080 of478,192
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,033,260
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 43 min scott getting more blood 2,612
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 42,920
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 70,209
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr King George 95,786
The alphabet (Jun '06) 4 hr Princess Hey 877
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 4 hr Princess Hey 8,923
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr LizW 17,323
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••