|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.ice.gov
So was Reg iced in a Miami hotel-room?

http://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/2000/a...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's hear what you have to say.
Do you believe Tim Miller's allegations that Texas Equusearch was looking for a LIVE child, and if so, what of that FOX news broadcast that you heard whereby when the body was found, TM remarked that he'd personally searched that exact location already.
No, I don't believe TES was searching for a live child.

If you go back on this thread, you will find numerous posts wherein I said from day one, that the lawsuit was ridiculous.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're obviously the sort of self-righteous couch-potato who has no respect for the judicial system if it doesn't go your way.
This case is not about me so I have nothing "to admit" -- but my opinion is flexible and I have no problem admitting I can be proven wrong, unlike others such as you.
Hey if you can prove to me that someone other than Casey Killed Caylee I will gladly admit I can be proven wrong.( Dont you just love it when someone twists your posts to fit whatever they want?

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go back on this thread, you will find numerous posts wherein I said from day one, that the lawsuit was ridiculous.
The lawsuit was anything but ridiculous given the date it was filed. Same for ZFG and Kronk.

These people were all harmed, perhaps in different ways and to different degrees but harmed they were and particularly Kronk who imo was raped by Casey's attorneys and their investigators.

No one knew back then what Casey's future held, perhaps a mega bucks book-movie deal preceded by a months long media tour. She was being whisked around secretly in SUV's and on private aircraft
and she was photographed in different locations for the sole purpose of maintaining the public's interest.

In the end no one trusted Casey, no one trusted her in the beginning either, she's dangerous.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>Hey if you can prove to me that someone other than Casey Killed Caylee I will gladly admit I can be proven wrong.( Dont you just love it when someone twists your posts to fit whatever they want?
If you didn't watch the six week long trial that's your problem, not mine. I cannot even prove it was anything more than something I observed on my computer screen that was said to be livestreamed. I'm beginning to think indeed it was a reality show.

You're very poor at twisting - maybe in your next life you'll become a lacklustre tornado.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what's one good reason you can think of that would motivate Casey Anthony's attorneys to be compelled to "save face" for TES...considering the burden of proof would be upon TES to prove it searched for a LIVE child in order to substantiate that the futile search was a waste of money. If TES is unable to do that, the lawsuit would most certainly be lost. Instead, according to the storyline and the mutually agreed upon settlement, her attorneys are acknowledging TES's allegations that it searched for a LIVE child are TRUE - when everyone knows that to be FALSE!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet if it was reversed and Casey had a lawsuit against TES for questioning her, you would be all for it!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> I bet if it was reversed and Casey had a lawsuit against TES for questioning her, you would be all for it!
If it were reversed TES would have wasted it's money looking for a dead child, who all the while was alive.

Indeed, I've often suspected you're the alter-ego of SMuprh........
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't watch the six week long trial that's your problem, not mine. I cannot even prove it was anything more than something I observed on my computer screen that was said to be livestreamed. I'm beginning to think indeed it was a reality show.
You're very poor at twisting - maybe in your next life you'll become a lacklustre tornado.
Well maybe you could give me lessons, as you're terrific in TWISTING articles and posts
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were reversed TES would have wasted it's money looking for a dead child, who all the while was alive.
Indeed, I've often suspected you're the alter-ego of SMuprh........
How funny, Because many others including myself thinks the same about you being Murpheys Alter ego!
If you took the time to read my post you would know it was to NGrace, not you. So I will disregard your obnoxious reply, and wait for hers....

I agreed with another poster that there should be no name calling until after Thanksgiving, so for now I'll stick with calling you Rambler.
So twist that.... LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> How funny, Because many others including myself thinks the same about you being Murpheys Alter ego!
If you took the time to read my post you would know it was to NGrace, not you. So I will disregard your obnoxious reply, and wait for hers....
I agreed with another poster that there should be no name calling until after Thanksgiving, so for now I'll stick with calling you Rambler.
So twist that.... LOL
Many others including yourself.....just how many would that be? LMAO!!!!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Many others including yourself.....just how many would that be? LMAO!!!!
depends on if you want the total from just today or the past year!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

"Although the terms of the settlement have not been released to the public..........probably because it is sealed therefore anyone can make up whatever shyte they want and no one is in a position to dispute it).........Equusearch agreed to drop their complaint -- which objected to Anthony's bankruptcy filing (on the grounds the debt was a result of malicious and wilful fraud, impersonation and false representation). According to the Orlando Sentinel (aka HotDog), Anthony agreed to let Texas Equusearch claim $75,000 as a creditor (the agreement has never been released to the public, but HotDog is psychic) but given her current financial status, it's unlikely they will ever see their money......($how me the money!)

http://radaronline.com/radaronline/ #!/entry/casey-anthony-settles -fraud-lawsuit-with-organizati on-that-spent-100k,529531b7025 312186c91bdd8/2

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>\ It's not a feeling at all,it is because for 6 years you have defending everything Casey and her family did,yet at the same time YOU CONDEMNED EVERY SINGLE THING the LE's did in their investigation.
Not exactly, T-REX.

I did defend Casey and both her parents, true enough, for a long time after certain documents were released.

HOWEVER, when certain other documents became public, I was quick to point out the discrepancies and lies as told by one of them.

I think you might remember my oft repeated question/statement about "throwing his own kid under the bus"?

Only one parent did that.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>The lawsuit was anything but ridiculous given the date it was filed. Same for ZFG and Kronk.
These people were all harmed, perhaps in different ways and to different degrees but harmed they were and particularly Kronk who imo was raped by Casey's attorneys and their investigators.
No one knew back then what Casey's future held, perhaps a mega bucks book-movie deal preceded by a months long media tour. She was being whisked around secretly in SUV's and on private aircraft
and she was photographed in different locations for the sole purpose of maintaining the public's interest.
In the end no one trusted Casey, no one trusted her in the beginning either, she's dangerous.
The lawsuit was ridiculous based upon the allegations as written, in the Complaint.

The lawsuit was ridiculous because it was "created" out of statements made during opening statements in the criminal trial by Jose Baez. Had Baez NOT given that opening statement, the ENTIRE basis for the lawsuit would not have occurred.

The lawsuit was ridiculous because the allegations could not stand up in court, EVER, based upon TM's own contradicting statements/interviews made to the media, prior to the criminal trial.

The lawsuit was ridiculous because TM said they were searching for a LIVE child at the time of the filing, when clearly he was not, based upon his own statements to the searchers and the media.

I could name other things that legally made the lawsuit ridiculous from the get-go, but I think you're taking my comment to mean something entirely different, so I'll address that:

I agree that there is a need for, and much praise that should be given, to this search group. Their efforts help many other families, such as their most resort efforts to locate the body of Deltona mom, Yessenia Suarez, and her two children.

However, when volunteer efforts are later turned into a frivolous lawsuit, it leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth because the "complainant" contradicted his own words spoken numerous times in the media way back in 2008. Which begs the question, why? The only answer has to be for reasons that conflict completely with the purpose for which the organization stands.

As to RK and his lawsuit against Casey Anthony for allegations made by her attorneys, this is ridiculous also, because he asserts that Casey Anthony did nothing to deter her attorneys from making these statements. What did he expect her to do? Stand up in court and start yelling "objection" to the Judge that her attorneys were saying things that she didn't approve of? Where is there legal precedent for that to happen? And further, how was she supposed to contradict her attorneys allegation made during a NBC special about the case pre-trial?

Same for the suit filed by ZoK. It has managed to hang on by a very thin thread, based upon a comment Casey made to her mother in the jail, which her mother than took a step further by adding her own spin to the media, making statements that clearly Casey never uttered.

Last I heard, in order to even bring a civil case, you first must meet certain prongs, before you can attempt to claim damages.

It is clearly obvious that publicity was the driving force behind these ridiculous lawsuits, spawned upon each other, much like a reverse game of dominoes.

If as you believe, these people were harmed, they harmed themselves by their own efforts when they filed lawsuits against the wrong party. But then again, the wrong party was the one that might have the big payday down the road.

It doesn't work that way.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
"Although the terms of the settlement have not been released to the public..........probably because it is sealed therefore anyone can make up whatever shyte they want and no one is in a position to dispute it).........Equusearch agreed to drop their complaint -- which objected to Anthony's bankruptcy filing (on the grounds the debt was a result of malicious and wilful fraud, impersonation and false representation). According to the Orlando Sentinel (aka HotDog), Anthony agreed to let Texas Equusearch claim $75,000 as a creditor (the agreement has never been released to the public, but HotDog is psychic) but given her current financial status, it's unlikely they will ever see their money......($how me the money!)
http://radaronline.com/radaronline/ #!/entry/casey-anthony-settles -fraud-lawsuit-with-organizati on-that-spent-100k,529531b7025 312186c91bdd8/2
Give it up, Rambler.

No matter how many times you post up articles; court dockets; and everything else you can locate during your Google searches, the case was settled out of court and it IS over for ALL time.

The allegations in the civil case are not criminal charges, regardless of the use of same named terms. They don't mean the same thing in criminal vs civil court.

Casey pays nothing; TES saves face. Done deal.

The end.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what's one good reason you can think of that would motivate Casey Anthony's attorneys to be compelled to "save face" for TES...considering the burden of proof would be upon TES to prove it searched for a LIVE child in order to substantiate that the futile search was a waste of money. If TES is unable to do that, the lawsuit would most certainly be lost. Instead, according to the storyline and the mutually agreed upon settlement, her attorneys are acknowledging TES's allegations that it searched for a LIVE child are TRUE - when everyone knows that to be FALSE!
No, Rambler, Casey's attorneys are not admitting that any of the allegations were true.

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

10:41 a.m. EST, November 26, 2013
(snipped)

"The settlement, approved by May on Monday, does not require Anthony to admit liability."

If she doesn't have to admit liability as part of the settlement agreement, she most certainly does not admit that the allegations are true, and obviously, this omission as part of the settlement agreement should tell you what I've been saying all along....the lawsuit was frivolous, or simply put, not worth the paper it was written on.

Save face. Get it? Would you prefer that I dig out the media interviews and video links which prove it? Let me know after Thanksgiving, because it will take a lot of time and Topix space to post them all up, but I will be happy to do it if you need to see/read for yourself.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Rambler, Casey's attorneys are not admitting that any of the allegations were true.
(snipped)
"The settlement, approved by May on Monday, does not require Anthony to admit liability."
If she doesn't have to admit liability as part of the settlement agreement, she most certainly does not admit that the allegations are true, and obviously, this omission as part of the settlement agreement should tell you what I've been saying all along....the lawsuit was frivolous, or simply put, not worth the paper it was written on.
Save face. Get it? Would you prefer that I dig out the media interviews and video links which prove it? Let me know after Thanksgiving, because it will take a lot of time and Topix space to post them all up, but I will be happy to do it if you need to see/read for yourself.
"Although the terms of the settlement have not been released to the public" ..........and even though the "Compromise" was approved by the court the day before the scheduled hearing and was then added to the docket information, you believe what Weiner writes?

My but you your prior scepticism toward the reliability of media stories seems to have vanished.

Why's that?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

(snipped)

This has to be one of the most nonsensical lines Weiner has ever written.

The story goes -

Casey agrees to allow TES to stand as an unsecured creditor in the amount of $75,000, meaning Casey agrees she is liable to TES in the amount of $75000 for Unjust Enrichment, unless the debt is discharged in bankruptcy.

But Hotdog writes that the settlement does not require Casey to admit liability. That's utter hogwash. It's difficult to believe this guy is a court reporter and doesn't know the definition of liability.

liability
noun
the state of being legally responsible for something.
"once you contact the card protection scheme your liability for any loss ends"
synonyms: accountability, responsibility, legal responsibility, answerability; More

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Although the terms of the settlement have not been released to the public" ..........and even though the "Compromise" was approved by the court the day before the scheduled hearing and was then added to the docket information, you believe what Weiner writes?
My but you your prior scepticism toward the reliability of media stories seems to have vanished.
Why's that?
I believe it because it makes sense.

If you go back to the beginning when Casey filed for bankruptcy, she listed all creditors, including those holding legitimate claims as well as those holding possible potential claims.

Any and all on that list had the right to dispute that their claims be discharged by the bankruptcy court.

So fast forward several months and lo and behold, the disputed claim filed by TES is settled out of court. The settlement agreement "allows" TES to remain on the list of creditors, exactly as they were listed in the original filing.

When and IF this simple bankruptcy gets discharged, all of those "undisputed claims" will be wiped out.

Nowhere is there a provision for a claim to be "discharged with qualifiers", for obvious reasons.

That's why it makes sense that Casey does NOT have to admit any liability, regardless of whether or not JW has the "inside scoop".

Further, again for obvious reasons, there is a standard paragraph in a "settlement" agreement:

"The Parties desire to settle all disputes and claims which exist or which may exist between and among them arising out of the facts, matters, and events set forth above, without admitting any liability."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••