CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,651)

Showing posts 473,001 - 473,020 of478,173
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Trigger Rights ”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Seriously Hey wrote:
JVM @ 7:00 pm HLN. Casey Anthony revisited.
Jane must need extra Christmas cash from book sales. Unless she's reporting Casey's location or better, confirming she's been found dead on the roadside, what's to talk about?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Luau Lou wrote:
<quoted text>Jane must need extra Christmas cash from book sales. Unless she's reporting Casey's location or better, confirming she's been found dead on the roadside, what's to talk about?
So if there's nothing to talk about, why are you talking about it? LOL!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Seriously Hey wrote:
JVM has a thing for Casey Anthony. She acts like a jerk when she goes all Casey on us. This new program is trying to get people interested again, but Why?
I doubt people became UNintetested in the murder case itself even though the storyline behind the bankruptcy and the three civil suits is gradeschool.

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So if there's nothing to talk about, why are you talking about it? LOL!
Thread topic. Tard. Think!

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be the most miserable person on Canadian Land Rambler
That poster "Caylee's Ghost" in NOT me...nor SMurph,
as you refer me too be....
YOU DO NEED *Ten Hail Mary's and given I'm a GOOD CHRISTIAN
I will Pray for You...
You need deliverance from the hell you live in.
What do your numbers represent? A code?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Anyone watching this?

Caylee's age has shifted forward to officially become THREE years old on July 15, 2008.

Cindy (the blonde 50ish one) reported a THREE year kid missing child during her 911 call.

Casey as well --
911 Operator: "White female? THREE years old? 8-9-2005 is date of birth""
Casey Anthony: "Yes".

Grund math.

JVM also says of the 31 days........was Casey "living the good life" while her "innocent and defenceless THREE year old was held hostage"?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

If Steve Helling had more hair, he'd look like this......

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/f0tb5.6rtsfU...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Yep, Cindy says on the 911 call she has not seen her granddaughter since the 7th of June.
Interesting

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Very interesting.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Casey attempting to pin fatherhood on Jesse, the DNA test and her subsequent short engagement to Jesse while the Grunds babysat has become entirely edited out of the storyline.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Interesting wrote:
Very interesting.
And Casey claimed she dropped off Caylee on June 9th at Sawgrass Apt.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Living in Denial
- is dangerous
- is phoney
- is a primitive defense mechanism, a one trick pony which doesn't work after awhile.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

About the phonecall......

Det John Allen: Did you actually talk with her ( Caylee)....what day was it talk to her.

Casey: Yesterday.

Det .John Allen: Do you remember what time of day?

Casey: Around noon. It was from a private number.

Det John Allen: Ok. What did she tell you? What did your daughter say to you?

Casey: She said, "Hi, mommy!"

Det John Allen: And that's it?

(But I definitely don't recall hearing this part before....)

Casey: And she started telling me a story... talking about her shoes and books and...

Det John Allen: What's important is you tell me, I mean, maybe there's something in what she said that can help us figure out where she is. But what did she say?

Casey: I tried to ask her where she was and she just kept talking about the book that she's been reading; we have a video of her reading this story, and she's telling me the story.

More on that later.......

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
"And why did Bobby Kennedy removed the Medical Evidence, including the "BRAIN"
HMMM! Perhaps he was psychic and knew that eventually 2 posters from Canada would be needing one ??
Hopefully he didn't leave it in the trunk of his car whereby the odor would be confused with Pizza much like that of the Orlando Kid Killer.
Seriously - If he took THE BRAIN and it is apparent that neither you nor Rambler has it - WTH is it ?????
They might analyse the *Pink Channel Suit's blooddy stains...
and compare the DNA to "JFK's Navy Medical Files!"...
It's an option...

You've heard of Surrounded by Ennemies!

Who need's to find the brain...
Who's brain is it?
Wasn't Oswald brain removed !
Why do you think they removed it for?

The brain is SAFE and Sonny will provide
*it
When it is...SAFE to do so....HERE in The United States

Not as per Dr.Cyrill Wecht's request to transport it OUT
of the United States to Europe to an undisclosed location
to perform the autopsie ...and God knows What else !!!!

Dr.Wecht still Lives in the "Magic Bullet" Era!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

LDB "No person would ever make the accidental death of a child look like murder".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

That's it........pretty much followed the accepted-as-true storyline, even the heart sticker once again has become fact.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you sent all of this 'private info that only you know about, to every official in USA, also. Certified and notarized of course!
I just read this little tidbit that you actually was stupid enough to sent to Judge Strickland. It's in the docs on Letters to Casey,with more of your stupid statements, where the whole world can read it.
------
Snipped from a letter that Donia Thimons wrote to Judge Strickland.
"Your Honor, Nancy Grace even deprived Casey of her woman rights to receive TAMPONS in her cell. Well its getting bloody Nancy."
I bet the judge was worried about Murphey walking around free and added her to the Baker list, after reading the whole letter. IT gets worse!
For your information Murphey, no woman is allowed Tampons in jail.
Nancy Grace don't have the power to deprive anything to any inmate. What a stupid thing to write to a judge as a fact! But we all know your facts are nothing but fairy-tales
Before flapping your chops riverside..you should get the video where Nancy Grace says it..Her saying it to millions of viewers and me telling a 1 crooked judge...

Nancy is PAID to say it..I'm not!
Why don't you get a Life!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds interesting, I might read it some day.
In all fairness to Stephen King's 22/11/63, the reason it was set as a "sci-fi time-travel fantasy" was simply to illustrate both the passage and contrast of time relating to the event which would have occurred had JFK not been assassinated. From that the reader has the choice of using their imagination to speculate whether his death was merely a random happening of events or if the assassination was staged in order to thwart known diabolical planning with JFK's full cooperation, in order to shift the course of history.
The New World Order....

You should look up 'Executive Action" with Robert Ryan,,
Will Geer, Burt Lancaster...1967

It was BLACK LISTED...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws [Hardcover]
Cyndy Szekeres (Author)

Publication Date: October 6, 2009 | Age Range: 4 - 6 years | Grade Level: Preschool - 1
It’s suppertime, but Frieda has her eyes on a plate of delicious-looking cookies papa has baked, not the healthy dinner mama has dished out.“I’m not hungry,” she says,“but I will have a cookie, please.” Every parent and child will laugh at the familiar battle of wills between the little kitty cat who won’t eat and her caring (but firm) mom and dad.

About the Author
Cyndy Szekeres is a well-known illustrator of both her own children's books and those of such writers as Betty Boegehold, Patsy Scarry, and Jan Wahl. After her first assignment with small ad agencies and magazines, she began illustrating children's fashion in The New York Times. In 1960, Doubleday offered and Cyndy accepted an assignment to illustrate her first picture book: New Shoes by Sam Vaughn. A steady flow of books followed, and in 1974 her family moved from city life in Brooklyn Heights to country life in Putney, Vermont. Szekeres finds inspiration and good research just a few steps out the door of her home and in the surrounding woods.

http://www.amazon.com/Suppertime-Frieda-Fuzzy...

This softcover book was published in 2009 and it appears the book was out of circulation at that time. It was published by Golden Books as a hardcover, and it appears the board book (hard pages) must have been from the original publication in 1995. Regardless, obviously the book was not newly purchased in 2008 (assuming the video is from 2008.....)

That Cyndy Szekeres lived in Brooklyn and also illustrated a book "New Shoes" (Casey mentioned shoes as well) causes me to wonder if the writer had a personal connection to the person/s who have the book to Caylee - and it would be interesting to know if the book was autographed/inscribed and if it's legible somewhere in that video.

Otherwise an obvious question is who gave Caylee a 20+ year old book telling a story about a cat and her mom and dad?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

****OPPS

Golden Books -1991

Original publication (board book?)- 1985

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 473,001 - 473,020 of478,173
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min Tinka 1,033,011
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 40 min zazz 95,780
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Brian_G 42,914
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr RaceCityUsa 11,782
two words (Jul '10) 4 hr RaceCityUsa 26,722
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 4 hr RaceCityUsa 8,921
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 4 hr RaceCityUsa 11,831
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Spooky Mulder 17,320
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••