CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#510781 Dec 11, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Just had an afterthought-- During the Grund Trial it will be revealed that Cindy is impostering Delta Dawn....
Is the Grund Trial over Yet ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =r0Xgt37rVOoXX
Cindy==Delta Dawn
Casey==Marie Laveau
T-REX

Chico, CA

#510782 Dec 11, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Rex.."Don't post shyt you cant back up,"
Hey Rex, she is so backed up it would need a firecracker up her arse to relieve the pressure...
Perhaps she should switch from her cheap French booze and start drinking...
Cocktail Recipes - 5 Cocktails Made with Prune Juice - Bowel Banger, Smooth Move, Piledriver and More
Jes sayin of course!
She could give a Roto-Rooter man a life time job,unplugging her back up.Job Security at it's finest.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#510786 Dec 11, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
That would indeed be a BOOM SHAKA SPLATTER..
HMM! No sign of the Kid Killer Lovers did they get banned perhaps ????
Probably scared we will fire back at their post.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#510788 Dec 11, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
CRIKEY! Could this be what happened to the Grund Trial?
Is it over yet ?
Could be,wonder when the great liar of topix is going to enlighten us on the great news about Casey she claimed was going to happen.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#510789 Dec 11, 2013
I heard she was opening a strip club, The Sagging Mammeries.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#510790 Dec 11, 2013
Whatever you do NEVER search for that club in the interwebz, bad things happen.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510791 Dec 11, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Just had an afterthought-- During the Grund Trial it will be revealed that Cindy is impostering Delta Dawn....
Is the Grund Trial over Yet ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =r0Xgt37rVOoXX
When did it begin?

I'm planning a winter getaway -- Florida is a good a place as any.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510794 Dec 11, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Splain to all who interested 'bout your winter get-away -
Planning on a snow shoe trip in search of the dang blasted dastardly Scientologist lurking around ya bunker?
Well good news..
" According to the latest survey, the total number of people who identify as Scientologists is just 25,000 in this country of more than 300 million human beings.
That's one Scientologist for about every 12,000 Americans."
Which means of course you can now spend your precious time recruiting Sheeples for the Rev. EH?
Is The Trial Over Yet ??
OOPS! Incidentally any news regarding Luka Magnotta, the Canadian Cannibal?
Is the trial over yet ?
The trial of Luka Magnotta? It supposed to be Sept of next year, but don't hold your breath.

According to Quebec's Charter, the official language of its Courts is French, although any person has the option of speaking English with translators. If it's broadcast, which I doubt, expect a lot of dubbing. As for the various stories floating around in the media, considering the publication ban, police have not released any information to either prove or disprove anything.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510795 Dec 11, 2013
OT
Simply bizarre. Surely this guy would know he couldn't fool people. Looks like some kind of major security breach, but why?

Interpreter at Mandela memorial a fake, group says

(CNN)-- In this case, the pictures apparently weren't worth a single word.

The sign language interpreter at Tuesday's memorial service in Johannesburg for Nelson Mandela may have appeared to have been translating spoken words into gestures during the four hours he appeared on television screens around the world, but he was a fake, observers said Wednesday.

More including video
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/11/world/africa/ma...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510796 Dec 12, 2013
AP Interview: Interpreter for deaf at Mandela memorial saw 'angels,' has been violent in past

BY ALAN CLENDENNING AND JUERGEN BAETZ, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS DECEMBER 12, 2013 6:40 AM

JOHANNESBURG - The man accused of faking sign interpretation while standing alongside world leaders like U.S. President Barack Obama at Nelson Mandela's memorial service said Thursday he hallucinated that angels were entering the stadium, suffers from schizophrenia and has been violent in the past.

Thamsanqa Jantjie said in a 45-minute interview with The Associated Press that his hallucinations began while he was interpreting and that he tried not to panic because there were "armed policemen around me." He added that he was once hospitalized in a mental health facility for more than one year.

A South African deputy Cabinet minister, Hendrietta Bogopane-Zulu, later held a news conference to announce that "a mistake happened" in the hiring of Jantjie.

Government officials have tried to track down the company that provided Thamsanqa Jantjie but the owners "have vanished into thin air," said Deputy Minister of Women, Children and People with Disabilities Hendrietta Bogopane-Zulu.

<snip>

Jantjie, who stood gesticulating three-feet (1 metre) from Obama and others who spoke at Tuesday's ceremony that was broadcast around the world, insisted in the AP interview that he was doing proper sign-language interpretation of the speeches of world leaders.

But he also apologized for his performance that has been dismissed by many sign-language experts as gibberish.

"I would like to tell everybody that if I've offended anyone, please, forgive me," Jantjie said. "But what I was doing, I was doing what I believe is my calling, I was doing what I believe makes a difference."

The statements by Jantjie raise serious security issues for Obama, other heads of state and U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon who made speeches at FNB Stadium in Soweto, Johannesburg's black township. The ceremony honoured Mandela, the anti-apartheid icon and former president who died on Dec. 5. Many of them, including Obama, stood one yard (meter) away from Jantjie.

"What happened that day, I see angels come to the stadium ... I start realizing that the problem is here. And the problem, I don't know the attack of this problem, how will it comes. Sometimes I react violent on that place. Sometimes I will see things that chase me," Jantjie said.

"I was in a very difficult position," he added. "And remember those people, the president and everyone, they were armed, there was armed police around me. If I start panicking I'll start being a problem. I have to deal with this in a manner so that I mustn't embarrass my country."

Asked how often he had become violent, he said "a lot" while declining to provide details.

<snip>

The AP showed Jantjie video footage of him interpreting on stage at the Mandela memorial service.

"I don't remember any of this at all," he said.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/world/South...

Undoubtedly there's still more to this story.

I can't help but reflect that hearing voices, seeing visions, and a violent past are exactly the same factors that Rev used to self-proclaim himself worthy of standing at the front line of a violent spiritual battle to rid the world from demonic influence......while this guy admits he's suffers from schizophrenia.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510797 Dec 12, 2013
'Fake' deaf interpreter at Nelson Mandela memorial blames illness for performance

'I tried to control myself and not show the world what was going on.' The man, who has been identified in local media as Thamsanqa Jantjie, says he had a schizophrenic attack on stage.

By Joe Kemp , Corinne Lestch AND Sean Keane / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Published: Wednesday, December 11, 2013, 6:07 AM
Updated: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 9:43 AM

The 'fake' sign language interpreter who flapped his hands throughout Nelson Mandela’s memorial service has said that he suffered a schizophrenic episode on stage.

The man, who has been identified by local media as Thamsanqa Jantjie, told The Star that he started hearing voices and hallucinating during his performance, despite having taken his medication.

Much of his hand gestures meant nothing, but certain ones actually represented real words and phrases, such as "prawns" and "rocking horses," according South Africa's Eye Witness News.

He says he is unsure the episode was triggered by the pressure he was under or the happiness he felt at being part of such of momentous occassion.

“There was nothing I could do. I was alone in a very dangerous situation. I tried to control myself and not show the world what was going on. I am very sorry, it’s the situation I found myself in,” he told the South African newspaper.

Jantjie claims that he couldn't leave the stage after the episode started, so stayed as his signing deteriorated.

“Life is unfair. This illness is unfair. Anyone who doesn’t understand this illness will think that I’m just making this up,” he said.

He also told Radio 702 that he has been contacted by the government since attempted to translate speeches by President Obama and several other world leaders at Tuesday’s service in Johannesburg.

Leaders in the deaf community said he flailed his arms inside the packed FNB Stadium in Soweto — but his gestures were meaningless.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/deaf-in...

But were his gestures really meaningless? I'm noticing some suggesting he was "flailing" out some sort of universal gang language. I don't know how they'd know that, but it would explain why the organizers who arranged for this man's services have now vanished.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#510798 Dec 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
AP

Undoubtedly there's still more to this story.
I can't help but reflect that hearing voices, seeing visions, and a violent past are exactly the same factors that Rev used to self-proclaim himself worthy of standing at the front line of a violent spiritual battle to rid the world from demonic influence......while this guy admits he's suffers from schizophrenia.
I knew you would feel sorry for him, because you understand this guy and what his point was.

What REV are you referring to ?? LOL

Murphey will say he was signing to Pres Obama about Caseys Bankrupcy hearing and how Caylee is alive.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510799 Dec 12, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> I knew you would feel sorry for him, because you understand this guy and what his point was.
Murphey will say he was signing to Pres Obama about Caseys Bankrupcy hearing and how Caylee is alive.
Feel sorry for him? Why do you think people reading a news story immediately project themselves or their emotions into something like this? That sounds more than mentally disturbed to me.

It appears all the elements were in place for something disastrous to have occurred....that nothing happened, perhaps the man was a hero?. A "schizophrenic episode" is now being disputed......

Mandela interpreter Jantjie now claims 'schizophrenic episode'
Thursday, December 12, 2013 - Today's News by Paul R. Mountjoy

By all accounts of psychometrics (theory or technique of mental measurement), this explanation seems to not hold water.

There are several different types of schizophrenia, with the three most applicable to Jantijie’s explanation being paranoid, disorganized or undifferentiated. In every case, his claim to have had a “schizophrenic episode” would have been characterized by a combination or all of these symptoms: distortions of reality, disturbances of thought and language, and withdrawal from contact.

These behaviors are classic symptoms of acute schizophrenic episode and Jantjie claims to only have experienced difficulty with language. After the event, he was asked local radio station Talk Radio 702 if he thought he did a good job and Jantjie responded “Absolutely! What I have been doing, I think, I have been a champion of sign language. I have interpreted many big events, not only the one that is in question now.”

Jantjie’s refusal to explain details of his qualifications and his insistence on deferring such questions to a non-existent booking company for his services casts other potential diagnosis for Jantjie.

Cara Loening, director of Sign Language Education and Development in Cape Town disputed Jantjie’s self-proclaimed excellence by declaring; “He wasn’t doing anything. There was not one sign there. Nothing. He was literally flapping his arms around.”

Psychology teaches us that if Jantjie was truly experiencing acute episode of schizophrenic disorder, he would have had more outward symptoms than he revealed and would not take credit for a non-performance.

Jantjie most likely would not have appeared on a world stage at all if he was having an “episode” and panicked then withdrawn from the responsibility. If he were medicated, he still would exhibit more than a singular symptom.

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
Follow us:@wtcommunities on Twitter

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#510800 Dec 12, 2013
Well As a matter of FACT...I always wondered what was that unannouced short Trip., when Prez Obama landed in Orlando to Give a Speech to John Morgan & Morgan & Morgan shortly after the trial concluded "Not Guilty" I wonder if there was any MERGER Signed with Morgan and Dorothy Simms "Social Security Programs" OCALAW!!!
Just sayin., Obama created a 5 O'Clock Jam when he landed in Orlando!!!

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> I knew you would feel sorry for him, because you understand this guy and what his point was.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#510801 Dec 12, 2013
I love 5 O'Clock jam but not until 6.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#510802 Dec 12, 2013
Let's talk Christmas.
How do they celebrate it way up in Canada?
;)

Level 6

Location hidden

#510803 Dec 12, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not upset at all and I do know the truth.
Truth== Your BS was thrown in your face big time,and you don't like it.So look in the mirror to see who got hit with the truth.
So Far , so Good on my end...T-Trex....
Maybe you need to CLEAN your Mirror!

Level 6

Location hidden

#510804 Dec 12, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Let's talk Christmas.
;)
We LOVE Snow Ball Fights...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#510805 Dec 12, 2013
Dear Topix posters:

I am sending this notice
To advise you
That taxes have taken away
All the things to me that are essential
My Workshop,My Reindeer,My Sleigh

So this Year I will make My rounds on a donkey
He is old,Crippled and Slow

And if you don't see Me this Christmas
I'm out on My ass in the snow

Merry Christmas
SANTA
T-REX

Chico, CA

#510806 Dec 12, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Let's talk Christmas.
;)
If our resident RED DEER poster is to be considered as a typical Canadian,then I have no choice.
Probably have Orgy's with Moose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,600,378
My names Dominick Nuccio I caused the Orlando s... 5 hr Dominick 1
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 hr zazz 98,515
News Mansion's reverend has skeletons in his closet (Jul '08) Mon DiLeos D 220
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon Into The Night 63,970
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sep 17 Murph 73,838
Billiards/ Pool Tables Sep 15 AceSnooker 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages