CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

topic

#510433 Dec 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my understanding that in order to file for defamation, there needs to be some kind of damage or loss, which is why monetary settlements are awarded if the plaintiff is successful. Nowhere in that filing does it mention what was the financial impact of the alleged false accusations that occurred.
If someone hurt your reputation by way of slander or libel, you may have grounds to sue for defamation. In order to sue for defamation, you'll need to prove that the statement made against you was public, false, injurious and unprivileged.
So I think he has a good case. Of-course the "Tiny Casey Cheer Team" don't feel anyone other than Casey was hurt by her and her lies!

Level 3

topic

#510434 Dec 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The reports from Dr Danziger and Dr Weitz were all the reports he needed for what?
Both doctors were pulled from the witness list and neither testified for the defense, nor have their reports ever been released.
You seem to be having significant memory issues lately - perhaps it's time to review the 20000+++ pages of documents so we can talk about the same case?.
Are you sure ? These accounts of Casey Anthony's life, and her version of what happened to her daughter Caylee were revealed Wednesday when a judge unsealed two never-before-seen depositions from two psychiatrists who evaluated Anthony before her murder trial, The Orlando Sentinel reports.

One of the psychiatrists, Jeff Danziger, says the results of a psychological test Anthony took were normal, something he regarded as surprising.

Casey Anthony, 25, was acquitted last July of killing her 2-year-old daughter in a widely publicized trial. She is currently serving a year of probation at an undisclosed location in Florida on a check fraud charge.

Transcripts of the deposition had been sealed, but the Orlando Sentinel asked the court to make them public and a judge unsealed them.
The depositions of Dr. Jeffrey Danziger and Dr. William Weitz vividly describe what Anthony told her doctors about the alleged sexual abuse by her father and the alleged drowning death of her daughter. Neither Weitz or Danziger examined or talked to Casey personally.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510435 Dec 4, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text>If someone hurt your reputation by way of slander or libel, you may have grounds to sue for defamation. In order to sue for defamation, you'll need to prove that the statement made against you was public, false, injurious and unprivileged.
So I think he has a good case. Of-course the "Tiny Casey Cheer Team" don't feel anyone other than Casey was hurt by her and her lies!
Yes, but if the plaintiff cannot prove how their reputation was "hurt", then defamation couldn't have occurred regardless if the statements were false or not.

Defamation is NOT the equivalent of a lawsuit accusing a defendant of providing false information to the public -- show me the money.

The entire purpose of defamation suits are to COMPENSATE the plaintiff for specific damages that occurred as a result of false, wilful and malicious statements.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510436 Dec 4, 2013
Are Inconsistencies in the Meter Reader's Testimony Enough to Save Casey Anthony?

Published June 29, 2011 | On the Record | On the Record

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record," June 29, 2011. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Also on the stand today, the son of meter reader Roy Kronk, giving some surprising testimony. As you know, Roy Kronk told the jury that he called his son in December, right after he found little Caylee's remains, to tell him the news. But today, his son, Brandon Sparks, told the jury something a bit different.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOSE BAEZ, CASEY ANTHONY'S DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Did your father state to you that he knew something about this case?

BRANDON SPARKS, ROY KRONK'S SON: Yes, sir. At the time, though, I was not aware that it was about the case...

CASEY ANTHONY PROSECUTOR: Objection. Question requires a yes or no.

JUDGE BELVIN PERRY: Sustained. The question calls for a yes or no.

SPARKS: Yes, sir.

BAEZ: What did he tell you he knew?

SPARKS: He told me that he knew where the remains were.

BAEZ: And when did he tell you this?

SPARKS: This was in November in 2008.

BAEZ: Did your father ever mention that he had found Caylee's skull?

SPARKS: Yes, sir, he did.

BAEZ: And was this prior to December 11th?

SPARKS: Yes, sir.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

More-
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/t...

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#510437 Dec 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but if the plaintiff cannot prove how their reputation was "hurt", then defamation couldn't have occurred regardless if the statements were false or not.
Defamation is NOT the equivalent of a lawsuit accusing a defendant of providing false information to the public -- show me the money.
The entire purpose of defamation suits are to COMPENSATE the plaintiff for specific damages that occurred as a result of false, wilful and malicious statements.
What Murph didn't tell you is that Caylee is living with me. Even Casey doesn't know.Shhhhhhh

Level 3

topic

#510438 Dec 4, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The reports from Dr. Danziger and Dr. Weitz, are all the support he needed.
When Lee took the stand, Baez asked him why he (Lee) contacted his office and before Ashton had a meltdown objection resulting in another sidebar, Lee managed to get out that he contacted Baez's office after he heard what his parents were planning to say. We will never know what that was unless the sidebar transcript is made public.
And further, when Baez asked the expert from the FBI if she ran a parentage test on George, Ashton had another outburst objection resulting in yet another sidebar, and we never heard what she was going to say about that. "Don't even go there, Mr. Baez!" - Judge Perry.
These legal pundits can say all they want to say, but it would serve them better to know all the facts before they hypothesize on anything surrounding the case.
Would you please answer just one question for me ? Do you really feel that Jose Baez honestly believed a word Casey said to him, the Dr or anyone else? Or did he just do what he was paid to do?

You once said he was a very smart man.
Any smart person knows you can never trust or believe a pathological or a diabolical liar. LOL Those that are not that smart would know better than to fall for anything they say.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510439 Dec 4, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text> Are you sure ? These accounts of Casey Anthony's life, and her version of what happened to her daughter Caylee were revealed Wednesday when a judge unsealed two never-before-seen depositions from two psychiatrists who evaluated Anthony before her murder trial, The Orlando Sentinel reports.
One of the psychiatrists, Jeff Danziger, says the results of a psychological test Anthony took were normal, something he regarded as surprising.
Casey Anthony, 25, was acquitted last July of killing her 2-year-old daughter in a widely publicized trial. She is currently serving a year of probation at an undisclosed location in Florida on a check fraud charge.
Transcripts of the deposition had been sealed, but the Orlando Sentinel asked the court to make them public and a judge unsealed them.
The depositions of Dr. Jeffrey Danziger and Dr. William Weitz vividly describe what Anthony told her doctors about the alleged sexual abuse by her father and the alleged drowning death of her daughter. Neither Weitz or Danziger examined or talked to Casey personally.
Yes, I'm sure. If you're going to c/p it might make sense to include the date?

The depositions were released AFTER Jeff Ashton's book, Imperfect Justice was released in Nov, 2011 following the acquittal....but within it he included his recollect of the depositions.

Do you people need to write up a new timeline or what?

Level 3

topic

#510440 Dec 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on. Be serious ! I dont think there is a person out there that cant see that all of this hurt Roy and his reputation. I bet you cant get one sane person to say he was not hurt by all of this and deserves to sue Casey and Baez because of it! Plus all the other defense lawyers that has to abide by the code that 'no killer on trial is ever guilty.'

Level 3

topic

#510441 Dec 4, 2013
whoops * meant to say dont deserve to sue Casey**

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#510442 Dec 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The depositions were released AFTER Jeff Ashton's book, Imperfect Justice was released in Nov, 2011 following the acquittal....but within it he included his recollect of the depositions.
You sound so much like Casey Anthony.Delusional.

Level 3

topic

#510443 Dec 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one who said they were never released and are still sealed. REMEMBER?? So chew on your own behind. Its not my fault you were wrong. All I did was post it.- so why the bad attitude ?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510444 Dec 4, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text> Oh come on. Be serious ! I dont think there is a person out there that cant see that all of this hurt Roy and his reputation. I bet you cant get one sane person to say he was not hurt by all of this and deserves to sue Casey and Baez because of it! Plus all the other defense lawyers that has to abide by the code that 'no killer on trial is ever guilty.'
I'm thinking you're a disgrace to the moniker you've chosen.

Baez is not named as a defendant in the lawsuit.

No "killer" on trial is ever guilty until such time as they've been convicted of murder.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510445 Dec 4, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one who said they were never released and are still sealed. REMEMBER?? So chew on your own behind. Its not my fault you were wrong. All I did was post it.- so why the bad attitude ?
Psychiatric reports and State depositions are two different things.

Do try to keep up, hokay?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#510446 Dec 4, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Wow, your more of a moron that I previously believed.
You couldn't find one single thing to verify Bozo's lies,but you assume everything he stated was absolute truth.
Please enlightened all of us just how the non existent pieces fit if there were no pieces you could find to poke holes in his story.
Please Please post all those non existent pieces that you determined were true to make that judgement call.
How long have you been in a mental institution,were you born Crazy or did you go to school to learn it.
Why bother.

Level 3

topic

#510447 Dec 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So does this mean that Roy will win hands down ? Why are you so concerned if Roy or ZFG
wins a lawsuit against Casey? Seems like you have a dog in the fight. Dont tell me you're in cahoots with NGraceAnthony. Could something personal be going on here with your feelings for Casey. Hope you're not one of those who contributes to Women who Kills...

Level 7

Location hidden

#510448 Dec 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Casey Anthony's parents sell Mount Dora home
By Adrienne Cutway, Orlando Sentinel
10:35 am, December 3, 2013
Cindy and George Anthony, parents of Casey Anthony, sold their Mount Dora home for a sum of $85,000, Radar Online is reporting.
This isn't the same home hordes of people flocked to during the search for the body of Casey Anthony's slain 2-year-old daughter Caylee, but it is the one where George and Cindy Anthony reportedly sold the girl's belongings during a garage sale.
The 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom, 1,248 square-foot home was left to Cindy Anthony in her father's will, according to Radar.
The east Orange County home where Casey and Caylee Anthony lived before the toddler's death is in foreclosure as of Nov. 4. The Sentinel previously reported that Cindy Anthony owes more than $128,000 on that home.
Click here to read more on this story at RadarOnline.com .
http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/...
Radar online is reporting the house was willed to Cindy after her father passed away.
Oh gosh, brother Rick must be seething mad..... Such a model son looking out for the best interests of his family and he gets written out of the will, bad, bad Cindy wins again.
Check the facts before you make assumptions.

Mr. Plesea did not leave the house to Cindy in his will. What he did do was give his wife, Shirley, power of attorney, in 2001. Second in line if she could not fulfill this duty, was Cindy, and she was succeeded by his son, Daniel.

POA does not exist if a person dies.

Level 3

topic

#510449 Dec 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychiatric reports and State depositions are two different things.
Do try to keep up, hokay?
Gee, I wonder just what else could be in the State depositions other than the the findings and evaluation, and conclusion the two Drs came to after reading Caseys psychiatric report. Since the two Dr's in question never talked to anyone else about Casey including casey, I cant see what else they would have to write about Can you?...... Like I posted before, you were wrong, the judge did released their depositions.. Do you always get this arrogant when proven wrong? Do try and keep up.

Level 7

Location hidden

#510450 Dec 4, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You believed every word swarmy said in his O @ C statements without one fact to back any of them up.
But you deny me the same courtesy.And you say your open minded.
The facts are in the docs.

The timeline is in the docs.

Casey did not leave the house at 12:50PM on June 16, 2008.

Casey did receive a phone call from George around 3:00PM on June 16, 2008.

Caylee begged to swim every day. Caylee could open the sliding door. The ladder was up and the side gate left wide open, on June 16, 2008.

George gave Caylee her breakfast on June 16, and played with her after that until somehow she mysteriously emerged from Casey's room dressed in a pink shirt with little sleeves on it, white sneakers, her hair in a ponytail, white sunglasses, wearing a monkey design on a backpac, and A DENIM SKIRT.

At the remains site, no shoes and no socks were found.

Caylee was too big to fit into the shorts found at the remains site. Same exact shorts were pictured in a framed photo sitting on Casey's nightstand, conveniently SEIZED by LE.

The skirt described by George was not at the remains site.

The duct tape was in George's possession while Casey was locked up in jail.

George ADMITTED AT TRIAL he put the duct tape on the gas can, after vehemently denying he had done so during his State depo.

George reported the theft of gas cans but did not report the smell in the car.

George said he bought replacement gas cans prior to knowing his damn gas cans were even missing!

George is not only an ex-homicide detective, he was promoted to that position over others who had been on the force longer than him, because he was so good at his job.

And one more thing...let's NOT forget George's cryptic public appeal on indictment day....."Say a prayer for Caylee at 11AM and at 11:00PM"!!! No one specifies an hour, unless the HOUR has some significance!

George threw his daughter under the bus from day one.

Neither George, Cindy, Lee, or Casey, EVER made a public plea for Caylee's safe return!

Need more??????????

You won't intimidate me, T-REX, no matter how many insults you throw my way!

As far as I'm concerned, the facts are there and they point to one person being responsible for "the snowball that spiraled out of control".

Level 3

topic

#510451 Dec 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking you're a disgrace to the moniker you've chosen.
Baez is not named as a defendant in the lawsuit.
No "killer" on trial is ever guilty until such time as they've been convicted of murder.
It takes some reading skills to follow post on any form. I see you need some help as you dont seem to understand any of them and cant follow the meaning . So I will try to paint pictures for you OK!

I never said Baez was a defendant. I said he needed sued by Roy. When someone murders someone, they are guilty as hell, trial or no trial.

No Defense lawyer will ever admit another defense lawyer's client was or is guilty -- even after found guilty in a court of law. They might repeat the words "she/he was found guilty " but they will never say she is guilty, or was guilty, out of respect of the murders defense lawyer, who will always PRETEND to believe in their clients innocents forever . It's an unwritten code.
Is this picture simple enough to get my message ??

Level 7

Location hidden

#510452 Dec 4, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She no more had PTSD than Jodi Arias. She is a borderline. You are talking about de compartmentalizing, killers are good at this. A state in which some integrated part of a person's life becomes separated from the rest of the personality and functions independently. Ted Bundy was a perfect example of this.
I don't know if she has PTSD, Mary. I was responding to a post Rambler made that accused me of making certain comments I never made.

But I am talking about blocking out traumatic events and if she did this, I could understand how she could act as if everything was fine.

I can also understand how she could act as if everything was fine if she was instructed to do so, too, regardless of if she suffered from PTSD,(which doesn't fit as she returned home many times after June 16).

That's all I was saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Fitius T Bluster 1,783,554
Any single rich old widowed lady’s out there lo... 12 hr Jewish black 2
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 13 hr Murph 74,223
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr TheFartingClintone 64,852
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 16 hr Jimmy 3,164
News Student arrested for refusing to leave 'die-in' 18 hr Marauder 71
Pineapple Willy's boycott in Panama City Beach, FL Thu Important Update 2

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages