CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510359 Dec 3, 2013
* to HAVE blocked
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510360 Dec 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You make statements, T-REX, with nothing to back them up.
I took Baez's opening statement and set about finding holes in it, based on the evidence.
That old story about how someone can tell if it snowed during the night comes to mind. You were asleep so you didn't actually see it snowing. But you know that when you went to bed the night before it wasn't and when you woke up, the ground was covered in that white stuff. So you could logically assume, that it snowed during the night.
When I looked for holes in his story, I could find none. I couldn't prove it happened the way he said it did, but I could assume it did because all the pieces fit.
(I am not speaking of the sexual abuse allegations against George, because they can't be proven either way, but I can assume that there had to be a reason Lee wasn't told of the impending birth of his niece until he accidentally found out about the baby shower. That doesn't prove anything other than Cindy, George, and Casey didn't want him to know about it for some unknown and unexplained reason. This is a red flag of some type.....signaling something wasn't right in that household when the uncle-to-be was kept in the dark about something which would be abundantly obvious once she was born).
It's hardly obvious why you take it personally when anybody knocks the ridiculous script!

Oh my, but you're entertaining!

ROFLMAO!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510361 Dec 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I worry about the state of your mental health.
Says Sybil.

I think you should too! LOL!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510362 Dec 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You take this comment to mean something it doesn't. He was speaking in court to a jury....to which, the burden of proof was 100% on the State to prove Casey killed her child beyond a reasonable doubt.
He was reminding the jurors that neither side could prove to any degree of certainty what caused Caylee's death.
Ngracie, you're feebly attempting to put words in the mouth of Jose Baez which he never said. He's an attorney, he ought to know, as should you, that the burden of proof is never on the defense.

As much as it might disturb you, he backtracked from accidental drowning scenario.

""In his final opportunity to speak to the 12 jurors, who sat stone-faced, attentive and unreadable throughout the trial's intense six weeks, defense lawyer Jose Baez told them that the biggest question of all, how Casey's 2-year-old daughter Caylee died, remained unanswered."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510363 Dec 3, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
HUMMMPH! Never heard of self dedication afore BUT have at it coxswain- Whatever helps float ya boat which appears to be sinking fast. Herewith a song to help whilst you bail water from your boat..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kK5XBaslNd0XX
Incidentally I would rather be drawn & quartered than open a link submitted by a Kid Killer Lover.
No water in my boat -- it would be frozen.....we've got over two feet of snow already and it's hardly the beginning of December.

Pfffftttttttt.......snow is only white when it's frozen. An ice cold illusion.

http://youtube.com/watch...

"That when Father looks into my heart he sees me now as whiter than the snow."

I can't believe anyone who experiences winters would ever say this is a good thing!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510364 Dec 3, 2013
Some of 2013's biggest hoaxes

(CNN)-- News alert: Some things you read on the Internet are not true.

As obvious as that may seem, and as savvy as you'd think we'd be a decade after deposed Nigerian princes began e-mailing us with the promise of vast riches, 2013 has turned out to be the Year of the Online Hoax.

And, guess what? Most of us seemed to love every minute of it.

In just the past week or so, the Web has been duped by the viral rise of a snarky Thanksgiving Day airplane spat, a not-so-poor poverty blogger and a Twitter feud between a comedian and a salsa company.

And it's no accident. Media experts say there are multiple factors at work when these sweet little lies rocket across the Web in what feels like mere minutes.

First, the obvious. To be too good to be true, a story has to be good.

"Sometimes, with these stories, we all want them to be true," said Brian Stelter, CNN's senior media correspondent and host of "Reliable Sources," on CNN's "Newsroom" Tuesday. "And we forget, maybe, the first rule -- trust, but verify. Check it out first."

So, when a pastor claims to teach his congregation a lesson by disguising himself as a homeless man, or a pistol-packing granny unloads on young punks playing "The Knockout Game," some of us are so enamored of what the tale says about our world that we miss the warning signs.

But there's more to it than that. Fun little Internet stories, it turns out, have become big business.

More
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/03/tech/web/web-ho...

Gasp!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510365 Dec 3, 2013
"That when Father looks into my heart he sees me now as whiter than the snow."

Would this be considered a snowball?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#510366 Dec 3, 2013
T-REX wrote:
CayleeMatters
December 3, 2013 - 11:03 am
Notice how many times Attorney Mason is paying her bill out of a FLORIDA BAR FOUNDATION, and how many times Casey Anthony is making in-person COUNTER and MAIL payments, when she says she has NO MONEY in the bankruptcy case:
State of Florida v Casey Anthony
Case #48-2008-CF-15606-0
Defendant ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE
Total Financial Assessment 21,538.35
Total Payments and Credits 19,714.43
Balance Due as of 12/03/2013 1,823.92
10/18/2012 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2012-47552 ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE (3.00)
11/13/2012 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2012-51176 ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE (20.00)
12/12/2012 Mail Payments Receipt # CR-2012-55880 ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE (20.00)
01/09/2013 Mail Payments Receipt # CR-2013-01274 ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE (20.00)
01/16/2013 Override Case Sent to Collection Agency – Alliance One –$ 4153.91
Creditor Casey Anthony bankruptcy case – State of Florida – unknown Criminal Fines – Disputed –$ 4,135.00
c/o Orange Cnty Clrk of Crt
01/25/2013 Casey Anthony Filed Bankruptcy
02/04/2013 Mail Payments Receipt # CR-2013-05894 FLORIDA BAR FOUNDATION INC / J. CHENEY MASON, PA – IOTA (20.00)
02/11/2013 Mail Payments Receipt # CR-2013-07427 ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE (20.00)
03/01/2013 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2013-11244 ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE (20.00)
04/04/2013 Mail Payments Receipt # CR-2013-17374 FLORIDA BAR FOUNDATION, INC (20.00)
05/08/2013 Mail Payments Receipt # CR-2013-23370 FLORIDA BAR FOUNDATION, INC (20.00)
05/07/2013 Transaction Assessment 1,273.00
05/07/2013 Transaction Assessment 1,050.00
06/06/2013 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2013-28074 ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE (20.00)
07/09/2013 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2013-33274 MASON, JAMES CHENEY, Esquire (20.00)
08/09/2013 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2013-38503 ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE (20.00)
09/10/2013 Manual Entry of Imported Files (for Cashier use) Receipt # COLL-2013-51888 MASON, JAMES CHENEY, Esquire (20.00)
10/07/2013 Mail Payments Receipt # CR-2013-47419 ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE (20.00)
11/06/2013 Mail Payments Receipt # CR-2013-52382 MASON, JAMES CHENEY, Esquire (20.00)
These are all Donations from Casey Anthony Supporters..I know a few of them...

The $4,135.00 Fines Dispute.OC Clerk.is Judge Perry's $1,000.00 each 4 counts Lying to LEO..in Dispute.,

WHY? Because the 5th DCA tossed 2 counts of Lying to Leo and $2,000.00 fines..and the other 2 are in Dispute.

Level 6

Location hidden

#510367 Dec 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're right - the accused does have the right to know what they are being charged with and why they are being held in jail.
http://youtube.com/watch...
Spider Murphy.....Oh my, that's too funny! I look forward to 2014!
LMAO!!!
Ever heard of Spiderlings Rambler..

Their unusual way of travelling is called "ballooning".

A spider may travel a great disrance by ballooning. Salors
more than 200 miles (320 Kilometers)from land have seen ballooning spiders floating through the air!

Ever heard of the Orb Weavers?

They build the most beautiful and most complicated of all web!

And then again., you get the Female Black Widow is one of the few spiders that can harm man. It has a red or yellow patch, shaped like an "hourglass", on it's abdo`men!Deer...

Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic Toc.....

Level 6

Location hidden

#510368 Dec 3, 2013
*distance

Level 6

Location hidden

#510369 Dec 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Spider Murph, I'm sorry to break it to you, but you were nowhere to be seen on the defense witness list for the State versus Casey Anthony trial which concluded on 2011. See what happens when you impersonate an imaginary person - you cease to exist!
And why do you think that was Rambler?

Did Casey ceased to exist when the trial concluded in 2011?

Nope..she didn't..

Actually...there's a New Trial in 2014...

You think there's been some Spiderling going`on deer?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#510370 Dec 4, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I took Baez's opening statement and set about finding holes in it, based on the evidence.
That old story about how someone can tell if it snowed during the night comes to mind. You were asleep so you didn't actually see it snowing. But you know that when you went to bed the night before it wasn't and when you woke up, the ground was covered in that white stuff. So you could logically assume, that it snowed during the night.
When I looked for holes in his story, I could find none. I couldn't prove it happened the way he said it did, but I could assume it did because all the pieces fit.
(I am not speaking of the sexual abuse allegations against George, because they can't be proven either way, but I can assume that there had to be a reason Lee wasn't told of the impending birth of his niece until he accidentally found out about the baby shower. That doesn't prove anything other than Cindy, George, and Casey didn't want him to know about it for some unknown and unexplained reason. This is a red flag of some type.....signaling something wasn't right in that household when the uncle-to-be was kept in the dark about something which would be abundantly obvious once she was born).
Your snow story reminded me of the tale of the young mother, after fighting with her own mother, left home with her daughter, the child never to be seen alive again. One can logically assume the child was killed by her own mother, especially since the young mother never bothered to tell anyone where the child was until she was made to by her mother.

One could also logically assume one who lies most of the time has something to hide, ESPECIALLY when the lies are about the whereabouts of their dead child.

I love logical reasoning, you don't see it much in Florida.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510371 Dec 4, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
These are all Donations from Casey Anthony Supporters..I know a few of them...
The $4,135.00 Fines Dispute.OC Clerk.is Judge Perry's $1,000.00 each 4 counts Lying to LEO..in Dispute.,
WHY? Because the 5th DCA tossed 2 counts of Lying to Leo and $2,000.00 fines..and the other 2 are in Dispute.
SMurph, you got sucked into rationalizing the imaginary once again.

There are no such records as this appearing on the file of State of Florida v Casey Anthony
Case #48-2008-CF-15606-0

01/16/2013 Override Case Sent to Collection Agency – Alliance One –$ 4153.91
Creditor Casey Anthony bankruptcy case – State of Florida – unknown Criminal Fines – Disputed –$ 4,135.00
c/o Orange Cnty Clrk of Crt
01/25/2013 Casey Anthony Filed Bankruptcy

Have a look.
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/orange...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510372 Dec 4, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope..she didn't..
A new trial for who and what.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#510373 Dec 4, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Your snow story reminded me of the tale of the young mother, after fighting with her own mother, left home with her daughter, the child never to be seen alive again. One can logically assume the child was killed by her own mother, especially since the young mother never bothered to tell anyone where the child was until she was made to by her mother.
One could also logically assume one who lies most of the time has something to hide, ESPECIALLY when the lies are about the whereabouts of their dead child.
I love logical reasoning, you don't see it much in Florida.
ngrace poster is a scam artist at best. She knows damn well Casey did it,everyone does. the ngrace poster and Ramass just are lonely souls and will do and say anything to keep this shit hole of a thread going. IMO Casey will fck up soon enough to be back in trouble. Kind of like GZ.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#510374 Dec 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
A new trial for who and what.
You Ya freak show!
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#510375 Dec 4, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Wow, your more of a moron that I previously believed.

You couldn't find one single thing to verify Bozo's lies,but you assume everything he stated was absolute truth.
Please enlightened all of us just how the non existent pieces fit if there were no pieces you could find to poke holes in his story.
Please Please post all those non existent pieces that you determined were true to make that judgement call.
How long have you been in a mental institution,were you born Crazy or did you go to school to learn it.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#510376 Dec 4, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope..she didn't..
Please post the court document that states there is a trial scheduled in 2014.
You cant, you windbag nutcase.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#510378 Dec 4, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace poster is a scam artist at best. She knows damn well Casey did it,everyone does. the ngrace poster and Ramass just are lonely souls and will do and say anything to keep this shit hole of a thread going. IMO Casey will fck up soon enough to be back in trouble. Kind of like GZ.
I agree all the way with you.
Now that she has sucked the well dry once again and her parent's are going broke and they are two lazy to work Casey will be in the news again,probably for writing stolen check's again or for prostitution,something for sure.
Georges has been dismissed by most places of employment including the police dept he worked at in Ohio.Most health care places wont hire Cindy just because of her lies with former employers and her famous attitude she has shown in the pass few years.They both wrote their own misery.Casey too.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510380 Dec 4, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> Please post the court document that states there is a trial scheduled in 2014.
You cant, you windbag nutcase.
Hey you might of watched the criminal court trial for George Zimmerman charged with 2nd degree murder - the entire time the star judge was presiding over other cases in civil court.

Just use your imagination --- SMurph enters the courtroom struggling to pull a little red wagon heaped sky high with piles and piles of notarized documents!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Henry 1,404,287
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 5 hr silly rabbit 81
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Kaine and Unable 60,659
News Gay-bashing US pastor feeling the heat from SA 7 hr alanh1249 10
Business owner slanders & threatens competitor 9 hr Ronnie 1
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 19 hr crucifiedguy 1,582
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 20 hr Princess Hey 19,099

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages