CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#510335 Dec 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in real life solving murders is not a public guessing game.......nor does it matter what you THINK and thankfully you do not have a patent on the process.
Either you believe Jose Baez spoke the truth in his opening statement and LIED in his closing, or he simply offered a reasonable hypothesis for the sole purpose of creating reasonable doubt for the jury is his opening statement even though he knew it was not true. But you can't have it both ways!
""In his final opportunity to speak to the 12 jurors, who sat stone-faced, attentive and unreadable throughout the trial's intense six weeks, defense lawyer Jose Baez told them that the biggest question of all, how Casey's 2-year-old daughter Caylee died, remained unanswered."
He lied in his opening and his closing statements.
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#510336 Dec 3, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> He lied in his opening and his closing statements.
It IS amazing, isn't it. Man, that jury was asleep at the wheel!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#510339 Dec 3, 2013
BREND wrote:
"Is there some reason the outcome of a trial which concluded almost three years ago has become a burning issue of late? "
Asks she who has been posting here 20/7 for the past 5.75 years.
Quite frankly the only burning issue I am able to discern stems from the broken romance whereby her therapist told her to throw the ring in a corner -
Did it perchance land in a little red wagon ?
Would this perhaps explain her obsession of
Red Wagons?
Regardless of the delusional thoughts posted in a battle of wits 'twixt Gracie & her alter ego hat Rambler - I for one think that despite the fact that this thread was quite informative at one time - It now reeks of decomposition - much like the stench emanating from the trunk of the car owned by the Orlando Kid Killer.
All this is of course JMHO since I would hate to suffer the threat of a libel law suit as in the past.
Scrams made me laff with her wonder at my post.

She is here daily after getting pushed out of Valdosta threads.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Casey Key Florida

#510343 Dec 3, 2013
anthony's will sell anything for money. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/case...
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#510345 Dec 3, 2013
BREND wrote:
I do realize of course that the slaughter of little Baby Elaina may not be of any interest to the fans of the Orlando Kid Killer who now hides out like a rat- But for those of you who may care about the slaughter of yet another small child ...
Ohio mom, ex-boyfriend guilty in death of baby Elaina
"TOLEDO, Ohio (AP)— An Ohio woman and her ex-boyfriend pleaded guilty Tuesday in the killing of her 18-month-old daughter, whose remains were found in a box in a garage three months after she was reported missing."
http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_off/steven-...
Another baby killer,sure funny Ohio didn't have any trouble giving them life terms.
Surprised that Ng and Rambut aren't screaming about ,no body seen them do it,they were framed.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510346 Dec 3, 2013
BREND wrote:
These ditties are dedicated to thopse obsessed with the subject matter... ENJOY !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H1iLl8IbfygXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Dedicated to those who are stuck in a time warp.

http://youtube.com/watch...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510347 Dec 3, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Scrams made me laff with her wonder at my post.
She is here daily after getting pushed out of Valdosta threads.
I haven't forgotten the Kendrick Johnson case....watching for the news of what will occur regarding the DOJ review while the self-proclaimed locals squirm in their misery.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510348 Dec 3, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Are you playing intervention for ngracie?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510349 Dec 3, 2013
Caseyopathic clinic wrote:
anthony's will sell anything for money. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/case...
Wonder, did Cindy sell her teeth too?

From your link -

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/cayl ee11n-1-web.jpg
Haha

Buffalo, NY

#510352 Dec 3, 2013
Hahaha
Why

Montréal, Canada

#510353 Dec 3, 2013
Why why

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#510354 Dec 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
My personal favourite was when Jeff Ashton was interviewed by the media one night and he compared his WOW, WOW, WOW reaction to the verdict to the moments before a car accident, the shock of realization the collision is unavoidable but everything seems to be in slow motion.
What happened was YOU spazzed out on this very thread and YOU accused him of intentionally making cruel and hurtful comments towards YOU, regarding something pertaining to the death of your own children.
It was totally bizarre that something like that pushed your buttons.
There's got to be more to this story, Rambler, because it makes no sense the way it is written.

I've never accused Jeff Ashton of making any comment directed towards me. That would be absurd.

Level 7

Location hidden

#510355 Dec 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in real life solving murders is not a public guessing game.......nor does it matter what you THINK and thankfully you do not have a patent on the process.
Either you believe Jose Baez spoke the truth in his opening statement and LIED in his closing, or he simply offered a reasonable hypothesis for the sole purpose of creating reasonable doubt for the jury is his opening statement even though he knew it was not true. But you can't have it both ways!
""In his final opportunity to speak to the 12 jurors, who sat stone-faced, attentive and unreadable throughout the trial's intense six weeks, defense lawyer Jose Baez told them that the biggest question of all, how Casey's 2-year-old daughter Caylee died, remained unanswered."
You take this comment to mean something it doesn't. He was speaking in court to a jury....to which, the burden of proof was 100% on the State to prove Casey killed her child beyond a reasonable doubt.

He was reminding the jurors that neither side could prove to any degree of certainty what caused Caylee's death.

Level 7

Location hidden

#510356 Dec 3, 2013
T-REX wrote:
You make statements, T-REX, with nothing to back them up.

I took Baez's opening statement and set about finding holes in it, based on the evidence.

That old story about how someone can tell if it snowed during the night comes to mind. You were asleep so you didn't actually see it snowing. But you know that when you went to bed the night before it wasn't and when you woke up, the ground was covered in that white stuff. So you could logically assume, that it snowed during the night.

When I looked for holes in his story, I could find none. I couldn't prove it happened the way he said it did, but I could assume it did because all the pieces fit.

(I am not speaking of the sexual abuse allegations against George, because they can't be proven either way, but I can assume that there had to be a reason Lee wasn't told of the impending birth of his niece until he accidentally found out about the baby shower. That doesn't prove anything other than Cindy, George, and Casey didn't want him to know about it for some unknown and unexplained reason. This is a red flag of some type.....signaling something wasn't right in that household when the uncle-to-be was kept in the dark about something which would be abundantly obvious once she was born).

Level 7

Location hidden

#510357 Dec 3, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh My! Did you and Mammy Gracie get into a tiff this morning upon awakening?
Did Mammy Gracie insist the she wear the Big Cat Hat and take the lead whilst playing her Fiddle ??
Not to worry Darlin - As Gracies other self you can put on a Cow Hat and jump over the moon - And then put on your Little Dog hat and applaud as Gracie puts on her Murphy hat and laughs as the dish runs away with the spoon EH ?
PSSST! The rhyme is based on one of the most notorious love triangles in English history.
Gracie/Murphy & You perhaps ??
I worry about the state of your mental health.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510358 Dec 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
There's got to be more to this story, Rambler, because it makes no sense the way it is written.
I've never accused Jeff Ashton of making any comment directed towards me. That would be absurd.
You sure did! Perhaps your PTSD has obliterated your memory, much the same way you claimed you could understand exactly how Casey happened to blocked Caylee's accidental death from her reality, because you experienced the same thing. You didn't by chance say WOW, WOW, WOW?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510359 Dec 3, 2013
* to HAVE blocked
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510360 Dec 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You make statements, T-REX, with nothing to back them up.
I took Baez's opening statement and set about finding holes in it, based on the evidence.
That old story about how someone can tell if it snowed during the night comes to mind. You were asleep so you didn't actually see it snowing. But you know that when you went to bed the night before it wasn't and when you woke up, the ground was covered in that white stuff. So you could logically assume, that it snowed during the night.
When I looked for holes in his story, I could find none. I couldn't prove it happened the way he said it did, but I could assume it did because all the pieces fit.
(I am not speaking of the sexual abuse allegations against George, because they can't be proven either way, but I can assume that there had to be a reason Lee wasn't told of the impending birth of his niece until he accidentally found out about the baby shower. That doesn't prove anything other than Cindy, George, and Casey didn't want him to know about it for some unknown and unexplained reason. This is a red flag of some type.....signaling something wasn't right in that household when the uncle-to-be was kept in the dark about something which would be abundantly obvious once she was born).
It's hardly obvious why you take it personally when anybody knocks the ridiculous script!

Oh my, but you're entertaining!

ROFLMAO!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510361 Dec 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I worry about the state of your mental health.
Says Sybil.

I think you should too! LOL!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510362 Dec 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You take this comment to mean something it doesn't. He was speaking in court to a jury....to which, the burden of proof was 100% on the State to prove Casey killed her child beyond a reasonable doubt.
He was reminding the jurors that neither side could prove to any degree of certainty what caused Caylee's death.
Ngracie, you're feebly attempting to put words in the mouth of Jose Baez which he never said. He's an attorney, he ought to know, as should you, that the burden of proof is never on the defense.

As much as it might disturb you, he backtracked from accidental drowning scenario.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,497,479
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Julia 63,346
Poll Child Protective Services Should Be SUED Along ... (Aug '12) 8 hr fightcps 36
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 12 hr Princess Hey 530
3 word game (Jan '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 14,142
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 13 hr Princess Hey 80
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 12,840

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages