CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#509878 Nov 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
TEXAS EQUUSEARCH MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY vs CASEY ANTHONY
<snip>
TES did not realize in the summer and fall of 2008, that CASEY ANTHONY knew that Caylee was not missing, but had been dead since June 16, 2008.
TES only learned as a result of the criminal trial of CASEY ANTHONY in connection to the disappearance and death of her daughter, Caylee, that it based its decision to conduct the massive searches for Caylee, on CASEY ANTHONY'S lies, omissions and deceptions.
snip>
In his opening statement at CASEY ANTHONY'S criminal trial, CASEY ANTHONY'S criminal attorney Mr Baez, who had been present at early meetings with the Anthony family, stated following about Caylee: "[s]he was never missing. Caylee Anthony died June 16,2008, when she drowned in her family's swimming pool."
CASEY ANTHONY'S counsel further stated that CASEY ANTHONY and her father were aware that Caylee accidentally drowned and died.
<snip>
UNJUST ENRICHMENT......
CASEY ANTHONY gladly accepted the benefits conferred upon her by TES knowing, all the time that her daughter was deceased and the search for her daughter was unnecessary, particularly to the extent that searchers were looking for a live child.
As a result, CASEY ANTHONY has been unjustly enriched by the services provided by TES.
Because TES conducted a massive search to CASEY ANTHONY'S benefit, and at TES's sole expense, it would be inequitable for her to retain the benefit without her compensating TES for the funds it expended and the value of its services.
- 12th day of July, 2011
http://texasequusearch.org/wp-content/uploads...
Update --
Published On: Oct 21 2013 11:34:24 AM EDT Updated On: Oct 21 2013 12:36:44 PM EDT
Casey Anthony settles lawsuit with Texas EquuSearch
ORLANDO, Fla.-
Casey Anthony has settled a lawsuit with Texas EquuSearch, the group that searched for her daughter Caylee in 2008.
Texas Equusearch will be allowed to have an unsecured claim of $75,000 in Anthony's bankruptcy case under the terms of the settlement filed late last week in federal bankruptcy court in Tampa.
The search group won't be entitled to any other claims and won't be able to have any further dealings in her bankruptcy case.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/report-casey...
So why is this mutually negotiated settlement, agreeing to damages incurred to TES in the amount of $75000, hardly more than 6th page news?
And what about the 4000 TES volunteers who were looking for a live toddler, searching in swamps, fields, forests and lakes......were they aware they were looking for a live child who had just wandered off, missing for a few months.....calling out "Caylee, Caylee, here Caylee"? That part has never been explained........
Tim Miller, in filing his lawsuit, effectively gave Baez's statements 100% credibility.("In a backwards sort of way.")

Either Tim believed him, or, Tim used it as a means to an end.

Either way, it does leave a bitter taste in the mouth of any outside observer, regardless of whose side one is on.

Sometimes the end doesn't justify the means.

just sayin'

Level 7

Location hidden

#509879 Nov 25, 2013
"And what about the 4000 TES volunteers who were looking for a live toddler, searching in swamps, fields, forests and lakes......were they aware they were looking for a live child who had just wandered off, missing for a few months.....calling out "Caylee, Caylee, here Caylee"?"

Rambler, you are seriously wacked if you honestly believe anyone was calling out "Caylee, Caylee, here Caylee."

Tim told the searchers they would be looking for bones.

Level 7

Location hidden

#509880 Nov 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Casey Anthony finally answers some questions
By Graham Winch
updated 1:48 PM EST, Tue January 24, 2012
..........On January 17, a judge ordered Anthony to answer two questions under oath in Texas EquuSearch’s lawsuit. The company is suing Anthony for fraud to recover expenses incurred searching for Caylee, while Anthony allegedly knew the child was dead.
In a document presented by lawyers, here’s how Anthony answered the court ordered questions:
“Admit that you did not observe or hear George Anthony call 911 at any time to report that he or you had discovered that Caylee Marie Anthony had drowned in the swimming pool at your parents’ house on or about June 16, 2008.”
RESPONSE: "Admitted.”
“Admit that you were aware in September 2008 and October 2008 that EquuSearch was conducting searches for your daughter, Caylee.”
RESPONSE: "Denied.”
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/01/24/casey...
She answered correctly to both questions.

Case closed.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#509881 Nov 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Casey Anthony finally answers some questions
By Graham Winch
updated 1:48 PM EST, Tue January 24, 2012
..........On January 17, a judge ordered Anthony to answer two questions under oath in Texas EquuSearch’s lawsuit. The company is suing Anthony for fraud to recover expenses incurred searching for Caylee, while Anthony allegedly knew the child was dead.
In a document presented by lawyers, here’s how Anthony answered the court ordered questions:
“Admit that you did not observe or hear George Anthony call 911 at any time to report that he or you had discovered that Caylee Marie Anthony had drowned in the swimming pool at your parents’ house on or about June 16, 2008.”
“Admit that you were aware in September 2008 and October 2008 that EquuSearch was conducting searches for your daughter, Caylee.”
RESPONSE: "Denied.”
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/01/24/casey...
The answer is in Leonard Padilla's backyard...
4709<<<< Gonzales~Zaneida's map location..Coded Talk OCJail video with Casey/Lee Anthony!

Level 6

Location hidden

#509882 Nov 25, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Oh that was me who suggested that,not rambler I also said I could post some dates. You were right. I have you have talked to me before, But I'm not who you think. does this date give you a clue Aug 25 1978? Maybe you have said to many hail Mary's for me LOL
Yes indeed...I got married August 25th 1978 to R.D.Thimons..
August 25th 1945 was also my parents wedding anniversary and
August 25th 1986 is also the death of my husband R.D.Thimons.

Are you saying State of Florida Forged my husband's death Certificate? or your RLR ...
You make no sense and why the secrecy? June 28th 1988?
Cuz, it's been repeated too!

Level 6

Location hidden

#509883 Nov 25, 2013
#4448 Does that tell you something riverside?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#509884 Nov 25, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Mine is based upon the facts. Sorry that disturbs you.
As to the "settlment" with TES, you still don't seem to get the point I was making in response to Rambler's incorrect statement wherein she continues to claim that Casey has to PAY MONEY $$ to Texas Equusearch in the amount of $75K.
Please don't respond to my posts if all you want to do is use it as a means to post up your anger issues.
Anyone who actually followed the actual evidence knows that the jury did the right thing in finding her not guilty. And JVM can broadcast all her numerous "get-around-a lawsuit- by using previously taped comments from ill informed commentators" smear campaign to bolster her sagging ratings, but she won't be able to get away with it forever.

Tell me why Casey is still the most hated woman in the nation and why everyone is still so upset by the jury finding her not guilty?
Never mind, I will tell you why - because anyone with any common sense could tell by all the evidence, that she killed that child. Including her own parents and family ( except you) all her friends and the entire defense team.
Even the jurors said they felt she did it!
Like I said, you'll always bad mouth everyone who feels Casey beat a murder rap.
I hope she knows how lucky she is to have YOU AND MURPH as supporters. Check out the ratings for JVM show about Casey.
Who gives a damn if they didnt prove HOW - WHEN - or WHY she did it, they proved to the rest of the world she did do it. SHE also opened the doors to a ton of other parents to get away with killing their kids. Now because Casey was able to walked free due to the fact there was no witness seeing her do the deed, other parents are getting away with murder- as the state knows with out a video or eye witness of them doing the killing is no way they can legally prove it, so they wont take a chance of charging them.
Do you realize how many defense lawyers are going to use Casey's case as a reference to get other guilty parents of?
I forgot, you only care about Casey, not murdered kids getting justice. It sure makes one wonder why?????????
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509885 Nov 25, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Tim Miller, in filing his lawsuit, effectively gave Baez's statements 100% credibility.("In a backwards sort of way.")
Either Tim believed him, or, Tim used it as a means to an end.
Either way, it does leave a bitter taste in the mouth of any outside observer, regardless of whose side one is on.
Sometimes the end doesn't justify the means.
just sayin'
There's nothing backwards about it whatsoever. Why would it leave a bitter taste to any outside observer, regardless of "whose side" one is on? That includes you I presume, who was on Casey's side because you saw her to be innocent of murder - your theory of course being indeed that Caylee accidentally drowned in the family pool.

That Casey Anthony' attorneys reportedly negotiated a settlement agreement in the amount of $75000 amends the "disputed" status of the civil suit to her acknowledgement of the UNDISPUTED debt toward TES in order to compensate it for it's massive search for an ALIVE Caylee in the amount of $75000 -- whether the obligation is discharged through the bankruptcy or not.

So the question which I asked you before -- why are you not absolutely gleeful in this news, whereby for the first time ever it appears Casey Anthony has acknowledged that Jose Baez's Opening Statements are TRUE?

"As Casey came around the corner [of the pool] she saw George Anthony holding Caylee in his arms," the defense attorney told the jury. "She immediately grabbed Caylee and began to cry. Shortly thereafter, George began to yell at her:'LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE. YOUR MOTHER WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU AND YOU WILL GO TO JAIL FOR CHILD NEGLECT FOR THE REST OF YOUR FRIGGING LIFE".
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/05/case...

Jose Baez was referring to the same TotMom-Casey, the central character of this saga, right?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509886 Nov 25, 2013
ngrace wrote:
"And what about the 4000 TES volunteers who were looking for a live toddler, searching in swamps, fields, forests and lakes......were they aware they were looking for a live child who had just wandered off, missing for a few months.....calling out "Caylee, Caylee, here Caylee"?"
Rambler, you are seriously wacked if you honestly believe anyone was calling out "Caylee, Caylee, here Caylee."
Tim told the searchers they would be looking for bones.
READ the lawsuit!

Are you calling Tim Miller a liar who has filed fraudulent court documents?

Level 6

Location hidden

#509887 Nov 25, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me why Casey is still the most hated woman in the nation and why everyone is still so upset by the jury finding her not guilty?
Never mind, I will tell you why - because anyone with any common sense could tell by all the evidence, that she killed that child. Including her own parents and family ( except you) all her friends and the entire defense team.
Like I said, you'll always bad mouth everyone who feels Casey beat a murder rap.
I hope she knows how lucky she is to have YOU AND MURPH as supporters. Check out the ratings for JVM show about Casey.
Who gives a damn if they didnt prove HOW - WHEN - or WHY she did it, they proved to the rest of the world she did do it. SHE also opened the doors to a ton of other parents to get away with killing their kids. Now because Casey was able to walked free due to the fact there was no witness seeing her do the deed, other parents are getting away with murder- as the state knows with out a video or eye witness of them doing the killing is no way they can legally prove it, so they wont take a chance of charging them.
Do you realize how many defense lawyers are going to use Casey's case as a reference to get other guilty parents of?
I forgot, you only care about Casey, not murdered kids getting justice. It sure makes one wonder why?????????
Unless you can fill in the Judiciary LOOP~ Holes , She did
or not...She remains the most hated women in America..while
everyone else is Banking on a child's death...such as Nancy Grace, Jane Valez Mitchell, Jeff Ashton...is not very HONORABLE...
Follow the MONEY..Who's Profiting?

You., Riverside have been trying to discredit my eyewitness
account I saw Casey with Caylee and John Morgan's client on
June 19th 2008..within an hour,I had my meeting with Sheriff Whiddon and the agent....

It has been PROVEN repeatedly how CORRUPT the State of Florida
Judiciary Court system has become...You would have to admit to
I see Nothing..I hear Nothing...I say Nothing...?

So Much for Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony..playing to accept their strategy..It sure makes me wonder why????????

Hopefully their Judiciary Loop~Holes will end up in a Sink~Hole
in Federal Court...and get JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE..whom no one seems to care about other than alledging, like you are so convinced about...because the ANSWER is there..no doubt about it...

2014 may end the CONFLICT and redress Justice for the Good of All.
Stop the Greed and get the FACTS.
The Truth Shall Set you Free! For the Good of All! Amen!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509888 Nov 25, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
She answered correctly to both questions.
Case closed.

Case closed?

What's with you? You are satisfied with the notion that George should never be held accountable for sexual molestation and not calling authorities to report the drowning - why?......because it was not an accidental drowning? and the molestation would become known, instead he frames Casey and sits back and says nothing while she spends three years in jail facing a possible DEATH sentence.

Obviously you've become not so much on the side of Casey, but more on the side of George never facing consequences so "the people can decide" on behalf of Justice for Caylee!

I must say I'm very surprised ANYONE let alone you supports allegations of pedophilia and hopes it will be forgotten, especially because this trial was one of the most high profiled, ever.

:-(

Level 6

Location hidden

#509889 Nov 25, 2013
Anything else you need to say RIVERSIDE???
about August 25th 1978!!!! June 28th 1988!!!
June 28 2007 (Human Rights International)!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509890 Nov 25, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
And you too!

Are you also a member of the Pedophile Support Group?

Blame the victim/s!

Case closed!

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#509891 Nov 25, 2013
ORLANDO, Fla.-
The mother of a 12-year-old, who investigators said was cyberbullied to death, spoke for the first time since charges were dropped against two girls in the case.

Rebecca Sedwick committed suicide in September and charges against two girls were announced in October.

It has only been days since the charges were dropped against the teens who were charged with aggravated stalking in connection with Sedwick's death.

Sedwick's mother, Tricia Norman, said she plans to file a wrongful death lawsuit against those she says are responsible for the death.

"I am very angry with the individuals whom I believe are responsible for my daughter's death. I know that having anger in my heart is not good, but I am not perfect. I keep waiting for an apology that I now know will never come. This lack of personal responsibility is beyond upsetting. I've decided to file wrongful death lawsuits in the civil court against the individuals I believe are responsible for my daughter's death," she said. "I intend to hold them accountable to the fullest extent of the law."

Her attorney, Matt Morgan, said they will draft a law that punishes bullies, called Rebecca's Law.

"We have support at the highest level for this law, and we are very confident we have what it takes to pass it," said Morgan.

Morgan said bullying has become "a problem of epidemic proportions," and he also hopes a law will be enacted on the federal level.

The father of one of the accused bullies admits his daughter and Sedwick did get into a fight, but says it was never bullying.

"It was uncalled for (Polk County Sheriff) Grady Judd to go up there and throw her picture there and have people come to my house and come and threaten my family, threaten me on the phone," said Emilio Roman. "It was just crazy."

Norman previously said her daughter would want to forgive her friends.

Level 7

Location hidden

#509893 Nov 25, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem is, you can't tell the difference between what the tabloids report and actual evidence, or lack thereof.

"First you have to know what the crime is"....said juror, Jennifer Ford, and she was right!

There was no proof of what caused Caylee's death and that's a BFD in the real world.

Further, the ONLY person who claimed Casey left the home with an ALIVE Caylee, lied on numerous important matters in the case, so who the hell would believe him on anything?

Go back to your world cause you sure as hell don't belong in one that follows the rules of law that we all live under, like it or not.

Level 7

Location hidden

#509894 Nov 25, 2013
STM wrote:
ORLANDO, Fla.-
The mother of a 12-year-old, who investigators said was cyberbullied to death, spoke for the first time since charges were dropped against two girls in the case.
Rebecca Sedwick committed suicide in September and charges against two girls were announced in October.
It has only been days since the charges were dropped against the teens who were charged with aggravated stalking in connection with Sedwick's death.
Sedwick's mother, Tricia Norman, said she plans to file a wrongful death lawsuit against those she says are responsible for the death.
"I am very angry with the individuals whom I believe are responsible for my daughter's death. I know that having anger in my heart is not good, but I am not perfect. I keep waiting for an apology that I now know will never come. This lack of personal responsibility is beyond upsetting. I've decided to file wrongful death lawsuits in the civil court against the individuals I believe are responsible for my daughter's death," she said. "I intend to hold them accountable to the fullest extent of the law."
Her attorney, Matt Morgan, said they will draft a law that punishes bullies, called Rebecca's Law.
"We have support at the highest level for this law, and we are very confident we have what it takes to pass it," said Morgan.
Morgan said bullying has become "a problem of epidemic proportions," and he also hopes a law will be enacted on the federal level.
The father of one of the accused bullies admits his daughter and Sedwick did get into a fight, but says it was never bullying.
"It was uncalled for (Polk County Sheriff) Grady Judd to go up there and throw her picture there and have people come to my house and come and threaten my family, threaten me on the phone," said Emilio Roman. "It was just crazy."
Norman previously said her daughter would want to forgive her friends.
This is absurd.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#509895 Nov 25, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Anything else you need to say RIVERSIDE???
about August 25th 1978!!!! June 28th 1988!!!
June 28 2007 (Human Rights International)!!!
You know what I mean, unless you have wipe it out of your mind. but after all its been years, and didnt even last but 4 years..........LOL

Level 7

Location hidden

#509896 Nov 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Case closed?
What's with you? You are satisfied with the notion that George should never be held accountable for sexual molestation and not calling authorities to report the drowning - why?......because it was not an accidental drowning? and the molestation would become known, instead he frames Casey and sits back and says nothing while she spends three years in jail facing a possible DEATH sentence.
Obviously you've become not so much on the side of Casey, but more on the side of George never facing consequences so "the people can decide" on behalf of Justice for Caylee!
I must say I'm very surprised ANYONE let alone you supports allegations of pedophilia and hopes it will be forgotten, especially because this trial was one of the most high profiled, ever.
:-(
It's a case of he said/she said and you should know that those types of cases are almost impossible to prove.

Then throw in the fact that the new SA was the one who vouched for his star witness's credibility and I ask you, why would he now suddenly do an about face and bring charges against him?

(Reelection is coming......)

And last, who would believe Casey, a self-admitted liar, anymore than they would believe "him", a proven liar.

Sadly, too many careers are on the line for anyone to stick their neck out to prosecute a case like this, regardless that the evidence supported Baez's version a lot more than it did the State's.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#509897 Nov 25, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
This is absurd.
Casey Anthony set free. Absolutely.

Level 6

Location hidden

#509898 Nov 25, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> You know what I mean, unless you have wipe it out of your mind. but after all its been years, and didnt even last but 4 years..........LOL
I guess it wasn't that important...
if I did wipe it out of my mind....
LOL...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min An NFL Fan 1,275,057
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 25 min AN is me 18,993
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 72,637
Song Title Game 8 hr Princess Hey 163
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 8 hr PeanutButtercup 18,239
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 12,257
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 2,857
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages