CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#510073 Nov 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Although the terms of the settlement have not been released to the public" ..........and even though the "Compromise" was approved by the court the day before the scheduled hearing and was then added to the docket information, you believe what Weiner writes?
My but you your prior scepticism toward the reliability of media stories seems to have vanished.
Why's that?
I believe it because it makes sense.

If you go back to the beginning when Casey filed for bankruptcy, she listed all creditors, including those holding legitimate claims as well as those holding possible potential claims.

Any and all on that list had the right to dispute that their claims be discharged by the bankruptcy court.

So fast forward several months and lo and behold, the disputed claim filed by TES is settled out of court. The settlement agreement "allows" TES to remain on the list of creditors, exactly as they were listed in the original filing.

When and IF this simple bankruptcy gets discharged, all of those "undisputed claims" will be wiped out.

Nowhere is there a provision for a claim to be "discharged with qualifiers", for obvious reasons.

That's why it makes sense that Casey does NOT have to admit any liability, regardless of whether or not JW has the "inside scoop".

Further, again for obvious reasons, there is a standard paragraph in a "settlement" agreement:

"The Parties desire to settle all disputes and claims which exist or which may exist between and among them arising out of the facts, matters, and events set forth above, without admitting any liability."

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#510074 Nov 28, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>Hey if you can prove to me that someone other than Casey Killed Caylee I will gladly admit I can be proven wrong.( Dont you just love it when someone twists your posts to fit whatever they want?
"if you can prove to me that someone other than Casey Killed Caylee"

You're assuming facts not in evidence.

You have to be able to disprove that Caylee's death was not the result of a tragic accident.

The State, with all their unlimited resources, couldn't.

just sayin'
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510075 Nov 28, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it because it makes sense.
If you go back to the beginning when Casey filed for bankruptcy, she listed all creditors, including those holding legitimate claims as well as those holding possible potential claims.
Any and all on that list had the right to dispute that their claims be discharged by the bankruptcy court.
So fast forward several months and lo and behold, the disputed claim filed by TES is settled out of court. The settlement agreement "allows" TES to remain on the list of creditors, exactly as they were listed in the original filing.
When and IF this simple bankruptcy gets discharged, all of those "undisputed claims" will be wiped out.
Nowhere is there a provision for a claim to be "discharged with qualifiers", for obvious reasons.
That's why it makes sense that Casey does NOT have to admit any liability, regardless of whether or not JW has the "inside scoop".
Further, again for obvious reasons, there is a standard paragraph in a "settlement" agreement:
"The Parties desire to settle all disputes and claims which exist or which may exist between and among them arising out of the facts, matters, and events set forth above, without admitting any liability."
You have no way of knowing if a standard settlement agreement was used because the document was not released. The bankruptcy changes everything.....Casey is no longer in control of her financial estate at this point in time, nor are her attorneys - the Trustee is.

And it doesn't make sense because in this scenario we have attorneys drawing up an illegal settlement agreement which contravenes bankruptcy law. Dischargability of certain liabilities is disallowed specifically under the Bankruptcy Act -- section 523(a)(2), false pretenses, false representation, actual fraud and section 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury.

By your insistence that the $75000 settlement agreement as reached in order that TES "save face" you make it appear as if you believe the court approves of "hush money".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510076 Nov 28, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be able to disprove that Caylee's death was not the result of a tragic accident.
just sayin'
Double negative - "you have to be able to disprove that Caylee's death was not the result of a tragic accident".

Did you mean to say "you have to be able to PROVE that Caylee's death was the result of a tragic accident"?

But by virtue of the cause of death being deemed as HOMICIDE by underdetermined means because the body was moved, no one called emergency response and duct tape was found on or near the skull, an accidental death was disproven.

"No one makes the accidental death of a child look like murder".....other than you, good luck finding anybody so cold-hearted who would disagree with that statement.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#510077 Nov 28, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
just sayin'
That's right ngrace...

No grace for the State this year!

Not only The State, with all their unlimited resources assuming facts not in evidence, can prove nor disprove a Capital Murder.
But yet the Bankcruptcy Court can Prove The State never did have the goods to convict other than "Capital Gain" !!!!

Ever heard of the True Blues ngrace...?
They've been exposed with disgrace....

Happy Thanksgiving Topix's Fan!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#510078 Nov 28, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly, T-REX.
I did defend Casey and both her parents, true enough, for a long time after certain documents were released.
HOWEVER, when certain other documents became public, I was quick to point out the discrepancies and lies as told by one of them.
I think you might remember my oft repeated question/statement about "throwing his own kid under the bus"?
Only one parent did that.
O M G notice how careful NGrace words "AS told by one of them".... Tell me this, if you killed your kid so you could have a carefree life, your father would stick up for you and not want justice for his grand-kid ? Plus would you praise your mother for lying to save your guilty ass like you do Cindy .... I see you are OK with Casey and Cindy and Lee throwing George under the bus.
I take it you dont like men much!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#510079 Nov 28, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right ngrace...
No grace for the State this year!
Not only The State, with all their unlimited resources assuming facts not in evidence, can prove nor disprove a Capital Murder.
But yet the Bankcruptcy Court can Prove The State never did have the goods to convict other than "Capital Gain" !!!!
Ever heard of the True Blues ngrace...?
They've been exposed with disgrace....
Happy Thanksgiving Topix's Fan!
Don't you think its a little early for you to be this drunk Murphy? I bet you really are knee deep in "bankcrupcy " LOL
What makes you think that any bankruptcy court deals would be involved with murder cases?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510080 Nov 28, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> O M G notice how careful NGrace words "AS told by one of them".... Tell me this, if you killed your kid so you could have a carefree life, your father would stick up for you and not want justice for his grand-kid ? Plus would you praise your mother for lying to save your guilty ass like you do Cindy .... I see you are OK with Casey and Cindy and Lee throwing George under the bus.
I take it you dont like men much!
The happiest ending for ngrace would have been if George had done "what ex-cops" do, and held the smoking gun -- evidence which would have convicted her.

Because George testified to nothing that incriminated his daughter and instead the entire family was portrayed to be totally unhinged, if he indeed "threw her under the bus" we are left to conclude she survived the accident completely unharmed.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#510081 Nov 28, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly, T-REX.
I did defend Casey and both her parents, true enough, for a long time after certain documents were released.
HOWEVER, when certain other documents became public, I was quick to point out the discrepancies and lies as told by one of them.
I think you might remember my oft repeated question/statement about "throwing his own kid under the bus"?
Only one parent did that.
Your fine with the following facts which you believe are A-OK.

1- Casey not reporting her daughter as missing,dead or kidnapped to anybody,POLICE,FAMILY,FRIENDS at anytime.

2- Casey lying to POLICE,FAMILY,FRIENDS as to Caylee's whereabouts.

3- Casey changing her story of the apartment to a Knockdown at JB park by the same person she said she dropped Caylee off with.
4- Casey complaining to her friends about the smell inside her car.

5- Casey stating to Her Mother when she called 911 "" why do they want to talk to me ""

6- A nice long tour of universal to tell the LE's that she doesnt work there.

7- Casey stating she was looking for Caylee's supposedly baby sitter in night clubs and was so frightened she competed in hot body contest and pole dancing.

Your 100% if favor that Casey was right at everything she did,Always. But you condemn George as throwing her under the bus,at least he was honest in his interview's with the LE'S.You cannot say the same for CASEY and Cindy. George ans Cindy should have been arrested as accomplices for lying to investigator's and for destruction of evidence,They should now be arrested for fraud with their fictitious foundation's.
You need to have your brain and thinking pattern evaluated.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#510082 Nov 28, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
just sayin'
Fact is there was only one tragic accident,when Ho Casey got her azz knocked up,but like her mother she had no qualms at getting laid by anybody.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510084 Nov 28, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is there was only one tragic accident,when Ho Casey got her azz knocked up,but like her mother she had no qualms at getting laid by anybody.
You sound like a jealous ex.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#510085 Nov 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a jealous ex.
Not at all,you must be referring to your own experience.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510087 Nov 28, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all,you must be referring to your own experience.
If you're not a jilted ex, why are you sexually obsessed about women whom you read about in the media?

Through reading your posts for awhile now, I get the distinct impression that your ability to share your perverted fantasies of sexual promiscuity is more important to you than the death of a child.

:-(
T-REX

Chico, CA

#510088 Nov 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not a jilted ex, why are you sexually obsessed about women whom you read about in the media?
Through reading your posts for awhile now, I get the distinct impression that your ability to share your perverted fantasies of sexual promiscuity is more important to you than the death of a child.
:-(
That is your opinion and we all have had 5 years experience of your ability to comprehend what you read of what you read.I haven't a clue where you just came up with such an insane idiot post.
Funny your the only one who says that.
Could this be another thing that has happened in your life.Those accusations clearly aren't anywhere in my life and have never been.The death of a child any child regardless of Race,Religion,or age is an extremely sad sad thing ,but to glorify a MOTHER WHO KILLED HER OWN CHILD is despicable in any shape or form.
You have pretty well told us what type of person you really are many times.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#510089 Nov 28, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your opinion and we all have had 5 years experience of your ability to comprehend what you read of what you read.I haven't a clue where you just came up with such an insane idiot post.
Funny your the only one who says that.
Could this be another thing that has happened in your life.Those accusations clearly aren't anywhere in my life and have never been.The death of a child any child regardless of Race,Religion,or age is an extremely sad sad thing ,but to glorify a MOTHER WHO KILLED HER OWN CHILD is despicable in any shape or form.
You have pretty well told us what type of person you really are many times.
Trex you know very well that over time, many other posters here have also commented on the inappropriate and perverted sexual obsession that you have overlayed onto this case.

And don't ask me to dig up those posts for you -- as you apparently save them all, look it up yourself!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#510090 Nov 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Trex you know very well that over time, many other posters here have also commented on the inappropriate and perverted sexual obsession that you have overlayed onto this case.
And don't ask me to dig up those posts for you -- as you apparently save them all, look it up yourself!

I never save post unlike you I have a very distinct memory,yes i have been called down on quite a few of my post that were inappropriate,which I apologized to everyone for,that I will agree with but never have I posted any type of sexual obsession at any time.
ON that I call you a damn liar.
MURPHEY_LAW

Artesia, CA

#510091 Nov 28, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you think its a little early for you to be this drunk Murphy? I bet you really are knee deep in "bankcrupcy " LOL
What makes you think that any bankruptcy court deals would be involved with murder cases?
A bankcruptcy court would be involved into a murder case...
when Federal Motion(s) were filed while the murder trial was
in progress, has it did in the Casey Anthony murder trial.
Sorry Riverside...I'm not the drinking kind!
MURPHEY_LAW

Artesia, CA

#510092 Nov 28, 2013
Topix is pretty toxic today...
It's Thanksgiving guys...
Give it a break already!
Count your Blessings!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#510094 Nov 28, 2013
MURPHEY_LAW wrote:
<quoted text>
A bankcruptcy court would be involved into a murder case...
when Federal Motion(s) were filed while the murder trial was
in progress, has it did in the Casey Anthony murder trial.
Sorry Riverside...I'm not the drinking kind!
really you dont drink? I know you smoke stogies
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#510095 Nov 28, 2013
MURPHEY_LAW wrote:
Topix is pretty toxic today...
It's Thanksgiving guys...
Give it a break already!
Count your Blessings!
Now you've finally posted without signing in, and can see that it shows your location, explain your logic on how Trex and myself can be the same person posting within 5 min of each other, when our locations are 700 miles apart?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min Susanm 1,458,591
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 62,317
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 98,272
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 11 hr Maggie McGee 73,750
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Sun YIM 7,942
News Hollywood hospital administrator quits after li... (Jul '08) Sun Catpeople 268
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Dec 3 TRUMANS Treason 234

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages