CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509950 Nov 26, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it's true that Dowdy accompanied Robt Jr on his media blitz or gun rights blitz. How he came to be George's public defender is an interesting but now irrelevant story as George has signed on with a high profile Miami lawyer who is no stranger to the media.
Also interesting is that Judge hottie who had to recuse herself from the first Zimmerman trial has been assigned the new case. That's Jessica Recksiedler.
It's not irrelevant at all - it's further proof media reporting cannot be trusted......unless you're required to be a believvvvvveeer.

So far the image of who George Zimmerman is has been depicted as a dozen different people, all shapes and sizes - if he appears as an African American one day you'd all concoct some story about skin pigmentation transition.

The George Zimmerman saga is like a test - how gullible are you? So far I've noticed no limitation. LOL!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509951 Nov 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
11/26/2013
@11:30AM
13-00922-8M7
Adv# 13-00375
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER
Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery (pl) Peter D. Russin (at) v. Casey Marie Anthony (df) David L Schrader (at) Pretrial on Complaint by Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery against Casey Marie Anthony(Dischargeability - 523(a)(2), false pretenses, false representation, actual fraud),(Dischargeability - 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury) filed by Peter Russin, Doc #1
(cont'd from 7/2/2013)
(Compromise Approved 11/25/2013)
"Compromise approved" has been added to the docket of this pretrial hearing.
Ngracie what was that you were saying about "save face"?
Today.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509952 Nov 26, 2013
Casey Anthony Bankrupts Parents
By John Blosser

Supporting "Monster Mom" Casey Anthony has left her parents flat broke, sources say, and now they're about to lose their home.

George and Cindy Anthony have been footing Casey's bills ever since.........

"Being on the run is not cheap".........

<snip>

"Neither George nor Cindy work. He's been earning some money by making wagons for kids and selling them out of their home."

http://t.nationalenquirer.com/nationalenquire... #!/entry/casey-anthony-bankrup ts-parents,52935c63025312186c9 04b39/2

George has been making wagons for kids? Little red wagons I suppose? And I bet he gave one to wftv which just happened to be sitting in the corner of the room during Kathi Belich's exclusive interview with Rev Grund. LOL!!!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509953 Nov 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you missed my earlier post...this morning...
Check it out......
I told you that...
R.D.Thimons and I ,married on August 25 1978...
R.D Thimons past away on......August 25 1986...
I also said my parents also married on the same day August 25th.
The other date of interest would be June 28 1988 (R.L.R)
What's your point riverside?
Wow it only took him 8 yrs to die ( probably suicide),cant say I would blame him at all.I imagine being married to you for eight year's was a living HELL on earth.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509954 Nov 26, 2013
Hey Rambler,I have said for thre years that George and Cindy has been footing Casey's lazy ass.You forgot this tidbit.

Meanwhile, it appears that neighbors are running out of patience with Cindy and 62-year-old George.

“When the neighborhood association held its annual garage sale, George trucked in stuff from other relatives to sell,” noted the insider.“But the sale is supposed to be for residents’ items only, and there was a lot of grumbling.

“The homeowners’ association is also angry be­cause the Anthonys haven’t paid their dues in years.

“We’d all like to see them go. As neighbors, they’ve been a nightmare. Nobody here speaks to them any­more. If they get thrown out of their house, I’d say good riddance!”
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509955 Nov 26, 2013
“George and Cindy have been supporting her, but now they’re flat broke and about to be thrown in the street. They’ve had huge arguments over how much Casey is costing them, and they’re talking about washing their hands of her forever.”

Of course that's according to the NE
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509956 Nov 26, 2013
If the article in the NE is true,I would bet [email protected] now wishes they wouldn't of lied for her or destroyed evidence. They made a fortune4 with the donati0ns,interviews,appearanc es and such,where did it all go.I thought George was supposed to be working as a security guard at the place where Tubesocks woks, must have been fired from there for stealing also,
Cant think of any family that deserves the misery more.Hope the skank was worth it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509957 Nov 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
This is from an archived Websleuth's thread in gleeful anticipation of Jeff Ashton's book being published. Later I'm going to see if it mentions anything.
However it's highly possible that "a sign for a day care" is a round-about reference to whoever was the original owner of the book or who gave the book to Caylee --- the book becomes a figurative sign to who was "the nanny" who kidnapped the child, as opposed it a literal " sign for a day care". Ingenious word-smithing........
JusticeSeeker1960
11-14-2011, 01:43 PM
......For You..:skip:......... For Me........:sigh:.....
Even though I don't have time to begin reading, I did look at the photos & there's one random photo taken by one of the officers when they first got to the dumpsite. The officer was apparently just taking random shots as he first approached the scene & on the ground, irronically, lying flat on the ground is a yellow sign advertising for a daycare center....:furious::furious::f urious::furious::fur ious::furious::furious::furiou s::furious:
I always wondered about the close up picture of Casey in the blue hoodie with the BIG grin on her face......it was taken by one of the investigators apparently the first night they spoke with her....they told her the picture would be used on a missing persons poster. Wow!:furious::furious::furious ::furious::furious:: furious::furious::furious::fur ious::furious:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/inde...
It was Casey who went missing???
Adding......re: the yellow sign.

Imperfect Justice - Jeff Ashton
Page 138
The remains had clearly been in that location a long time. It would have been very difficult to get into the swamp, let alone see something in there, underwater, in very dark conditions. There was a little gap in the air potato curtain, and ironically, there was a discarded yellow sign with black lettering for a day care center just at the opening. But that was the only access point to the woods. You could have walked five feet to the left or right and never seen it, but once the vines and over hanging vegetation were pulled back, the whole gruesome picture became disturbingly clear.

It seems after the dead snake was removed, this sign later marked the spot.

In the photo section of this book there's a photo of the "day care center sign" lying on the ground cover. The only words on it at the bottom, barely visible, read "Come Visit".

That this sign became worthy of hardly a bare mention, compared to other items found near the scene for example a Gatorade bottle, is rather incredible considering the case revolved around an alleged child care abduction.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#509958 Nov 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Casey Anthony Bankrupts Parents
By John Blosser
Supporting "Monster Mom" Casey Anthony has left her parents flat broke, sources say, and now they're about to lose their home.
George and Cindy Anthony have been footing Casey's bills ever since.........
"Being on the run is not cheap"

Red Deer, Canada

#509959 Nov 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Hey Rambler,I have said for thre years that George and Cindy has been footing Casey's lazy ass.You forgot this tidbit.
Meanwhile, it appears that neighbors are running out of patience with Cindy and 62-year-old George.
“When the neighborhood association held its annual garage sale, George trucked in stuff from other relatives to sell,” noted the insider.“But the sale is supposed to be for residents’ items only, and there was a lot of grumbling.
“The homeowners’ association is also angry be­cause the Anthonys haven’t paid their dues in years.
“We’d all like to see them go. As neighbors, they’ve been a nightmare. Nobody here speaks to them any­more. If they get thrown out of their house, I’d say good riddance!”
It's amazing that wftv hasn't archived this video yet....it's one of the oddest interviews, ever!

RAW VIDEO: Father Of Casey Anthony's Ex-Fiance Talks To WFTV
http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-video-fat...

You can see the red wagon with wooden rails in the corner of the room, beginning at about the 8 minute mark.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509960 Nov 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
This is a good CLUE to the low mentality of the "insider". Too much stuff at a neighbourhood association garage sale should never be an issue, because it's quite likely all or a part of the sale proceeds were donated to the association. Even if it wasn't, more stuff attracts more potential buyers which benefits everyone - a basic marketing principle you can see illustrated in shopping malls any day of the week!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509961 Nov 26, 2013
Owwwww Hotdog will certainly not be reporting on the hearing taking place in Judge May's courtoom today at 11:30am, 9:30 ET. The unknown "Compromise" was already approved yesterday.

Judge approves Casey Anthony's settlement with Texas EquuSearch
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
8:41 am, November 26, 2013
Casey Anthony's bankruptcy judge has approved her settlement with Texas EquuSearch, the search-and-recovery group that scoured Central Florida for her daughter in 2008.

Under the terms of the settlement, filed for U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May's approval in October, EquuSearch agreed to drop its complaint, which objected to Anthony's Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

Anthony agreed to allow EquuSearch to claim $75,000 as a creditor. However, it appears unlikely EquuSearch will get much, if any, of that money.

The group may get a portion of whatever Anthony's bankruptcy trustee can find in her estate, but the rest of the $75,000 debt is now set to be wiped away when her bankruptcy concludes.

More
http://orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/articl...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509962 Nov 26, 2013
11/26/2013
@11:30AM
13-00922-8M7
Adv# 13-00375
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER

Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery (pl) Peter D. Russin (at) v. Casey Marie Anthony (df) David L Schrader (at)
Pretrial on Complaint by Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery against Casey Marie Anthony(Dischargeability - 523(a)(2), false pretenses, false representation, actual fraud),(Dischargeability - 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury) filed by Peter Russin, Doc #1

(cont'd from 7/2/2013)

(Compromise Approved 11/25/2013)

Judge May
http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/jcal/index.htm

Indeed, this item appearing on Judge May's docket may continue for the rest of the day, nothing is scheduled to follow it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509963 Nov 26, 2013
....... 11:30am, 9:30 ET.

* 11:30am ET = 9:30 MT (my time here, 2 hours earlier)
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509964 Nov 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a good CLUE to the low mentality of the "insider". Too much stuff at a neighbourhood association garage sale should never be an issue, because it's quite likely all or a part of the sale proceeds were donated to the association. Even if it wasn't, more stuff attracts more potential buyers which benefits everyone - a basic marketing principle you can see illustrated in shopping malls any day of the week!
You haven't a clue as to what an association can and will do. Plus your comprehension when you read is on a scale from 0 to none.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509965 Nov 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing that wftv hasn't archived this video yet....it's one of the oddest interviews, ever!
RAW VIDEO: Father Of Casey Anthony's Ex-Fiance Talks To WFTV
http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-video-fat...
You can see the red wagon with wooden rails in the corner of the room, beginning at about the 8 minute mark.
Once again you post interview's that took place 6 yrs ago.means nothing.I know dozens of people including myself who have Red Fyler Wagon,either in the house or their garage,I use mine as a wood bin for the fireplace its twenty some odd yrs old.
You have some serious issues with your mentality,get evaluated.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509966 Nov 26, 2013
Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery (pl) Peter D. Russin (at) v. Casey Marie Anthony (df) David L Schrader (at)

Pretrial on Complaint by Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery against Casey Marie Anthony(Dischargeability - 523(a)(2), false pretenses, false representation, actual fraud),(Dischargeability - 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury) filed by Peter Russin, Doc #1

False pretenses, false representation, and actual fraud are ALL criminal offences.

Everyone who voted Casey Anthony MOST HATED must be devastated if Texas Equusearch does not pursue their civil litigation because if these allegations were proven in court, it has the potential of sending Casey Anthony back to jail!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509967 Nov 26, 2013
In a press release after the settlement, EquuSearch said the decision to settle came "after considerable thought."

"While many have debated whether Casey Anthony will ever financially profit from Caylee's death, one thing is certain; the time and money that [EquuSearch] must spend to pursue these claims are being taken from other families that really need their help," said EquuSearch lawyers Wites & Kapetan, P.A. and Meland Russin & Budwick, P.A.

EquuSearch was one of three Anthony creditors who filed federal complaints arguing their claims should survive her bankruptcy. The two other creditors, Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk, have complaints still pending against her.

Pffffttttttt! If Mark O'Mara could collect enough donations to defend George Zimmerman in a murder trial and other attorney steps up to represent him probono in the recent domestic violence incident, surely someone could fight to lead forward to PROVE the allegations against Casey Anthony, specifically WILFUL AND MALICIOUS ACTS involving FALSE PRETENSES, FALSE REPRESENTATION and ACTUAL FRAUD in a Court of Law, which is far more a manner to serve JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE than ZG or RK become enriched.

All you haters...not a peep out of you -- what a pathetic display of conviction to a cause you are! And I thought you all supported TES?

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#509969 Nov 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
In a press release after the settlement, EquuSearch said the decision to settle came "after considerable thought."
"While many have debated whether Casey Anthony will ever financially profit from Caylee's death, one thing is certain; the time and money that [EquuSearch] must spend to pursue these claims are being taken from other families that really need their help," said EquuSearch lawyers Wites & Kapetan, P.A. and Meland Russin & Budwick, P.A.
EquuSearch was one of three Anthony creditors who filed federal complaints arguing their claims should survive her bankruptcy. The two other creditors, Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk, have complaints still pending against her.
Pffffttttttt! If Mark O'Mara could collect enough donations to defend George Zimmerman in a murder trial and other attorney steps up to represent him probono in the recent domestic violence incident, surely someone could fight to lead forward to PROVE the allegations against Casey Anthony, specifically WILFUL AND MALICIOUS ACTS involving FALSE PRETENSES, FALSE REPRESENTATION and ACTUAL FRAUD in a Court of Law, which is far more a manner to serve JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE than ZG or RK become enriched.
All you haters...not a peep out of you -- what a pathetic display of conviction to a cause you are! And I thought you all supported TES?

Davenport, FL

#509970 Nov 26, 2013
fckn_brad_ wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Notliz 1,419,746
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Actual Science 61,063
loan shark (Dec '11) 8 hr Carsmartguy 33
Advice Please 12 hr Jamie 4
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr Ironman3 98,171
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 19 hr Milee 73,691
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) Sat This is Sweet 22,976

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages