CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#509624 Nov 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The hard drive was deemed worthless by the Secret Service. Their report came out last week. You are our resident techie, Mary, so take a look at it and see if you agree.
http://www.mynews13.com/content/dam/news/stat...
Haven't seen that I will take a look at it, thanks!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509625 Nov 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The report was released today.
Yes, we knew the decals had been removed when the car was located at point B.
What we didn't know was that the Hummer was on the road without the decals.
I've seen a few Hummers over the years, but paid them no mind. My point is, most people believed her Hummer was highly visible due to the decals, so how many saw her cleaned up Hummer and didn't report it back then? Surely, out of all the cars at the intersection shown in the video released today, someone might have been able to provide a description of the driver. Hummers are usually noticed, especially back then when Hummers were the in thing.
If LE had this video all along, it's a shame they didn't release it before now, is my point.
Did you watch the press conference when the Detctive was asked if there were other videos or evidence that the public wasn't privy to? If you missed it, I gave you the link. He also stated the purpose this video was released and it was because tips they'd received didn't coincide with the timeline. Obviously they know much more than they're saying.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509626 Nov 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
2h Mike DeForest @MikeDeForest6
Detectives left the home of #GeorgeZimmerman's girlfriend carrying evidence bags, including one the length of a rifle #Local6
Déjà vu......it's the neighbours shovel.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#509627 Nov 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Déjà vu......it's the neighbours shovel.
LOL...good one.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#509628 Nov 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch the press conference when the Detctive was asked if there were other videos or evidence that the public wasn't privy to? If you missed it, I gave you the link. He also stated the purpose this video was released and it was because tips they'd received didn't coincide with the timeline. Obviously they know much more than they're saying.
No, I didn't watch it, but have caught the gist of it on the news.

I don't see how you can conclude they know a lot more than they're saying based upon that remark, given that we don't know what the tips said. It's taken them 2 years to figure out that the tips don't coincide with the timeline? With all due respect, it sounds like a lot of mumbo-jumbo.

We know who was the LAST KNOWN person in this case........seems to me that that EXACT term was used to indict Casey Anthony, and the EXACT term used to define the timeline per the official autopsy report.

So how is it that the LAST KNOWN person in this case wasn't charged? MNJ vs JAB, maybe?
Fungal

Hialeah, FL

#509629 Nov 18, 2013
Unless George Zimmerman has blown Casey Anthony's face off with a Desert Eagle, why is he the du jour of this thread?

Can't you people read the topic?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#509630 Nov 19, 2013
Hi Mary, Did you get much damage from the high winds over the weekend? Many around here lost power.

I'm with you on stricter gun control, actually I go beyond strict and see very few reasons the average citizen needs any type of gun. I was ready to give George Z the benefit of the doubt the first time around, but not any more. He's a loose cannon who seems to be "gun happy".
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called CONSCIOUSNESS OF GUILT. GZ has a history of bad behavior and wanting to be a vigilante cop, taking the law in his own hands. He was abusive to his wife. I think he got off easy by destroying his ex-wife's ipad. I also didn't see an attempt for LE to get to the hard drive.
As far as the right to bear arms I also agree with you that it can be a double edge sword. There are way too many people toting around guns killing people every day, innocent people. We need strict gun laws. It's awful to read about a killing nearly every day rather it be a child, teen, adult. It's out of control.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509631 Nov 19, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't watch it, but have caught the gist of it on the news.
I don't see how you can conclude they know a lot more than they're saying based upon that remark, given that we don't know what the tips said. It's taken them 2 years to figure out that the tips don't coincide with the timeline? With all due respect, it sounds like a lot of mumbo-jumbo.
We know who was the LAST KNOWN person in this case........seems to me that that EXACT term was used to indict Casey Anthony, and the EXACT term used to define the timeline per the official autopsy report.
So how is it that the LAST KNOWN person in this case wasn't charged? MNJ vs JAB, maybe?
Again you're assuming that this video was released because LE "just figured out the tips don't coincide with the timeline". Nowhere in the presser did the Detective declare that the video of the particular intersection at Vine and ? was just discovered. When one of the reporters asked him how long LE had known of this video, he refused to answer. But he did mention police suspect TWO people were involved, which rules out ONE Last Person. Because Michelle's mother called out Tammi Smith unusual post-disappearance behaviour, I'd suggest the direction of suspicion is shifting.....which might explain why Dale Smith was never charged.

Watch the video of the presser and don't jump to conclusions! That LE are still withholding information "so as to not compromise the ongoing investigation" is promising IMO. The focus was definitely not about pleading for additional public information because the investigation had run into a dead end. It certainly puts a huge cloud of doubt over the integrity of the civil suit against Dale Smith for wrongful death as well.....perhaps that was the point of it.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#509632 Nov 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you're assuming that this video was released because LE "just figured out the tips don't coincide with the timeline". Nowhere in the presser did the Detective declare that the video of the particular intersection at Vine and ? was just discovered. When one of the reporters asked him how long LE had known of this video, he refused to answer. But he did mention police suspect TWO people were involved, which rules out ONE Last Person. Because Michelle's mother called out Tammi Smith unusual post-disappearance behaviour, I'd suggest the direction of suspicion is shifting.....which might explain why Dale Smith was never charged.
Watch the video of the presser and don't jump to conclusions! That LE are still withholding information "so as to not compromise the ongoing investigation" is promising IMO. The focus was definitely not about pleading for additional public information because the investigation had run into a dead end. It certainly puts a huge cloud of doubt over the integrity of the civil suit against Dale Smith for wrongful death as well.....perhaps that was the point of it.
What is wrong with you?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509633 Nov 19, 2013
Fungal wrote:
Unless George Zimmerman has blown Casey Anthony's face off with a Desert Eagle, why is he the du jour of this thread?
Can't you people read the topic?
I think it's a form of displacement therapy whereby the ghouls have been given the opportunity to vindictively vent their gleeful excitement toward the misadventures of George Zimmerman in lieu of Casey Anthony's acquittal for murder.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509634 Nov 19, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Oh no, seems brother Robert didn't know the facts when he posted this:
Robert Zimmerman JR @rzimmermanjr
Follow SCSO just finished their presser. No gun/s found, No injuries, No witnesses, No "pregnancy". Lots of "claims". Cue media's rush 2 judgment.5:20 PM - 18 Nov 2013
98 Retweets 32 favorites
He should listen to George's 911 call......George said she IS pregnant.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/audio-911-ca...
But during the press conference......

"Lemma told reporters that the girlfriend told police she is not pregnant."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-576128...

What do you make of that?

Location hidden

#509635 Nov 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace offering, thanks for the Hot pics!

Location hidden

#509636 Nov 19, 2013
George looks pathetic.

Location hidden

#509637 Nov 19, 2013
LizW wrote:
Hi Mary, Did you get much damage from the high winds over the weekend? Many around here lost power.
I'm with you on stricter gun control, actually I go beyond strict and see very few reasons the average citizen needs any type of gun. I was ready to give George Z the benefit of the doubt the first time around, but not any more. He's a loose cannon who seems to be "gun happy". <quoted text>
Hey Liz, do you miss Mary from NY as much as I do?

Location hidden

#509638 Nov 19, 2013
I also "Miss" STM,and all her friends.

Location hidden

#509639 Nov 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a real friend to all of us, or are you just wishing we were all really friendly?

Location hidden

#509640 Nov 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
My girlfriend just told me she would pay for a plane ticket so you can really be here in the US. Do you have Papers?

Location hidden

#509641 Nov 19, 2013
Rambler longs to be a citizen of her own Country.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509642 Nov 19, 2013
Seriously Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
My girlfriend just told me she would pay for a plane ticket so you can really be here in the US. Do you have Papers?
If I chose to go to the US I could afford my own plane ticket, thank you. The "Papers" are known as a Canadian Passport and yes I have one. Your reference to "Papers" is rather comical -- Customs Officer: "Show me your papers!" Indeed it's not even literally correct -- the physical appearance of a Passport is similar to a small book. When you get older you'll learn about such things......

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#509643 Nov 19, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't comment on people reporting sightings of the Hummer because I don't know anything about that.
BUT, up until TODAY, the public was unaware that the apprearance of the Hummer had changed. Now I find that shameful.
Last we knew, her car somehow went from unknown point A to found location, point B....with what we assumed was a Hummer emblazoned with her traveling tanning signs. If anyone had spoted an unmarked Hummer, they wouldn't have reported it at the time, is my point.
Wrong on the appearance of the Hummer being changed, it was reported quickly that the rear window sign had been removed and that it had been retrieved. It wouldn't have mattered one way or the other because no one knew for sure that Michelle was really missing until the Hummer was found.

Continue to be amazed that OPD, working with the cell phone carrier was able to find the phone underwater.

Vineland and Conroy is an incredibly busy intersection and said to be fairly near Smiths fathers home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,277,222
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 27 min LizW 19,080
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 54,551
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr LizW 72,667
last post wins! (Jul '11) 2 hr Milee 5,830
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 22,488
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 15 hr Princess Hey 9,506
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages