Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509507 Nov 16, 2013
BREND wrote:
Since this thread has now become the JFK Murder Conspiracy thread Here are some other names to be thrown in the mix.. May have to take up space using many posts.Ramsbottom will love this one since it pertains to religion..
'JFK assassination conspiracy: David Ferrie was linked to Lee Harvey Oswald, Clay Shaw in New Orleans'
http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/1...
If in 1963 JFKs death involved a conspiracy of any sort, it obviously was for the purpose of either enabling something to occur or to prevent something from happening.

ALL the conspiracy theories toss in plenty of elements of mystery and intrigue - WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN but they fall short by failing to offer a plausible WHY?

I give Stephen King credit for his work of fiction 11/22/63 - at least he took a stab at outlining what would have occurred had JFK not been assassinated. But I don't think it would have been an entirely natural event.......but without spoiling it for those who haven't read the book, it reminded me of a mandate apocalypse which was expected of have occurred 12/21/12. Regardless of speculation, the novel offered all the elements of mystery and intrigue....and more.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509509 Nov 16, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
CHACHING ! LMAO -2 Red Deer Bucks eh. You and your kid Rams are really racking up the $2.00 COD comments EH?
PSST! In case you failed to notice- This thread has now evolved into the JFK assassination- Hopefully you will soon add to it with yet more of your sightings of JFK at the airport following his slaughter.
Can hardly wait until you post that after leaving Canada you were present at the Ambassador Hotel when Bobby K was murdered.
Will your next posts proclaim the you sat next to Sirhan on the plane during the time of the killing- And offered up a perfect alibi as to his whereabouts.????
Yes I bet she was, and SMurph probably forewarned President Roosevelt of the attack on Pearl Harbour in advance but he wouldn't listen either. Heck, maybe she was a nanny for the Lindbergh baby, the kidnapping of which was billed "the biggest story since the Resurrection" and of course knows the truth behind that too!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509511 Nov 16, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
CHACHING ! LMAO -2 Red Deer Bucks eh. You and your kid Rams are really racking up the $2.00 COD comments EH?
If I had a dollar for each and every time I've been accused of being paid to post for, let's see.....Jose Baez, Topix, the Anthony family, on the Valdosta forum I was working for CNN.....geeze, I'd probably have enough money to buy that Anthony repo on Hopespring Drive and thusly avoid these cold and snowy winters entirely. Yeah, show me the money!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509512 Nov 16, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
PSST!
You stated... "But I don't think it would have been an entirely natural event"......
Righto Darlin- Pehaps you can Google Wiki and supply the answer as to why the slaughter of another can be considered a 'natural event'
Lessun of course you are thinking of the Canada Cannibal whose dastardly deeds seemed to come natural to him. EH?
I'm referring to what would have occurred had JFK not been assassinated.

11/22/63 was far more thought provoking that any of the who-dun-it conspiracy theories I've ever read. Stephen King more-or-less gave the reader the WHY but allowed the reader to draw their own conclusion regarding the WHO.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509514 Nov 16, 2013
But as SMurph seems to know JFK was not in Tampa on November 28, 1963 , then I'm waiting to ask how it is known he was in Dallas four days later.

And what's with the four day thing.....anything significant about that? SMurph's self-proclaimed sighting of the ghost of Caylee was four days after Father's Day.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509515 Nov 16, 2013
* November 18, 1963 (not the 28th)
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509517 Nov 16, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I bet she was, and SMurph probably forewarned President Roosevelt of the attack on Pearl Harbour in advance but he wouldn't listen either. Heck, maybe she was a nanny for the Lindbergh baby, the kidnapping of which was billed "the biggest story since the Resurrection" and of course knows the truth behind that too!
You forgot Murphey sent the stone tablets to Moses by certified mail and copies to Ramses Library .
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509518 Nov 16, 2013
BREND wrote:
HMM this is interesting regarding images - Was the ability to photo shop in use back then ??
Was Garrison a fraud? Or is this an image manufactured by the media
In late 1966, New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison quietly opened an investigation into certain New Orleans-based aspects of the Kennedy assassination. Local reporters caught the scent, and in early 1967 the investigation went public, causing a huge media frenzy and national attention. Garrison arrested local businessman Clay Shaw on charges of conspiring to murder President Kennedy.
http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/Gar...
Interesting that a potential witness list to the assassination 103 people were all dead,naturally,accident,murder ed by 1967,the odds posted by a university in London gave the odds of that at around 200 million to one for 1 case.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509519 Nov 16, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot Murphey sent the stone tablets to Moses by certified mail and copies to Ramses Library .
It wouldn't surprise me, and inscribed on the stone tablets SMurph chiseled out an notarized affidavit of authenticity to prove they were for real.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509520 Nov 16, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't surprise me, and inscribed on the stone tablets SMurph chiseled out an notarized affidavit of authenticity to prove they were for real.
Great Point,well done
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509521 Nov 16, 2013
Just a guess here,but by my calculations,Murph must be a billionaire,hell according to his/her BS over the last five yrs he/she has spent well over 10 million on certified mail to law enforcement,courts,congress people,Library of Congress,National Archives,FBI,CIA,Secret Service etc,etc,etc,etc.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509522 Nov 16, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Just a guess here,but by my calculations,Murph must be a billionaire,hell according to his/her BS over the last five yrs he/she has spent well over 10 million on certified mail to law enforcement,courts,congress people,Library of Congress,National Archives,FBI,CIA,Secret Service etc,etc,etc,etc.
Freeman on the Land.......some of the crazy things SMurph says fits it to a T. I should have been keeping a list!

Inside a fight with the Freemen on the Land

BY DAVE LAZZARINO ,EDMONTON SUN
FIRST POSTED: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2013 02:00 PM MST | UPDATED: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2013 03:26 PM MST

..........<snip>.......

Cathie Fraser, some might say, is a bit of an extreme thinker.

Originally from Nova Scotia, Fraser has lived in Alberta for more than 30 years and in that time she has taken the idea of libertarianism to its limits. She doesn’t have a driver’s licence, claiming the capitalization of names can only be used for the deceased. She does not carry a birth certificate or passport for the same reason.

It goes beyond just identification.

If you refer to her as a person, she corrects you, saying that a “person” implies she can be considered a corporation and prefers to be referred to as a woman.

“God is no respecter of persons. He does not respect persons,” Fraser said.

In fact, if she had things her way, every Canadian law would be replaced with the 10 commandments from the King James Bible.

“We’re all equal. Who has authority over anyone else? Unless you harm them or damage their property,” she explained.

As extremists go, however, Fraser is a relatively moderate one.

According to RCMP, there are some with similar beliefs who pose more of a threat to society than just confusing rhetoric — and police are working on ways to deal with them.

“Individuals associated to this movement are a concern because some followers advocate violence to promote their views and this may involve violence toward police officers. There are officer safety concerns when dealing with followers of this movement during routine police interaction,” said RCMP Cpl. Laurence Trottier.

The concern is justified. Sawyer Robison, arrested after a 2012 shooting in Killam, Alta., that ended with two wounded Mounties and Robison’s uncle dead, was given orders by a judge not to associate with Freemen on the Land. In the U.S., convicted Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh is said to be a past member of a freeman-like group called the Michigan Militia.

Though she doesn’t consider herself a freeman, the beliefs Fraser has are very similar to many in the movement. Included in those is the idea that since the Queen swore an oath on the King James Bible during her coronation, only the laws in that book should be followed.

Fraser says God commanded us not to add to or take away from his law so legislation passed by man doesn’t hold water.

Extreme as she is, Fraser isn’t the violent type. When asked her reaction to two recent instances in Alberta involving people claiming to be freemen, she did not condone it.

“Some of those groups use it to their own advantage and I don’t like that,” she said.“People are getting hurt. I don’t agree with that; you don’t hurt anybody.”

She added that if someone takes Crown land, it should not be at the expense of another individual and only done if the land gets used.

There are some grey areas, though.

In 2011, Fraser was pulled over by police who charged her for driving without a licence or registration. She defended herself in court saying the word “driver” suggests being employed and “car” suggests a commercial vehicle. She and her “ecclesiastical pursuit chariot” did not succeed in fighting the charges and a judge ordered her to pay the fine.

When asked if she sees herself ever being able to live separate from man-made laws, Fraser is hopeful.

“I’m working on it,” she said.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2013/11/15/inside-...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#509523 Nov 16, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
PSST! In case you failed to notice- This thread has now evolved into the JFK assassination- Hopefully you will soon add to it with yet more of your sightings of JFK at the airport following his slaughter.
Can hardly wait until you post that after leaving Canada you were present at the Ambassador Hotel when Bobby K was murdered.
Will your next posts proclaim the you sat next to Sirhan on the plane during the time of the killing- And offered up a perfect alibi as to his whereabouts.????
You sure have a wild imagination..carry on...

Level 6

Location hidden

#509524 Nov 16, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Wow..you guys are all holding hands tonight...
Wild.,Wild.,Wild Imagination..

Level 6

Location hidden

#509525 Nov 16, 2013
Rambler wrote:
But as SMurph seems to know JFK was not in Tampa on November 28, 1963 , then I'm waiting to ask how it is known he was in Dallas four days later.
And what's with the four day thing.....anything significant about that? SMurph's self-proclaimed sighting of the ghost of Caylee was four days after Father's Day.
November 18 deer....NOT 28 ...are you Stone or Drunk deer...

Staying away from Topix with clowns like you-know-it-all!

Level 6

Location hidden

#509528 Nov 16, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
SMurph, tap, tap, tapping.......
An explanation is owed in regard to why you stated Kennedy's November 18, 1963 visit to Tampa was cancelled. And as you attempt to weasel your way out of it, remember you also claimed to have lived in Florida including Fort Meyers for a number of years.
Yes Deer..I have the video...it was cancelled...in Tampa..
Buckingham Canada also have a JFK Boul and JFK was never there..
And yes I did live in North Fort Myers in 1984-85 and
2008-9-10-12,

And you know what Rambler..
I DON"T HAVE TO PROVE SWEET NOTHING TO YOU DEER.
You can behave like Nancy Grace with all the lies you want..
like you did on this thread since you posted your first LIE!

ASK me if I care deer...I don't give a shyt..carry on...
Enjoy yourself...It won't change NOTHING in my Life
even if you try deer..
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509532 Nov 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Deer..I have the video...it was cancelled...in Tampa..
Buckingham Canada also have a JFK Boul and JFK was never there..
Does Tampa , Florida exist or is it an urban myth as well?

Reliving John F. Kennedy's visit to Tampa days before assassination
Sue Carlton, Times Columnist
Saturday, November 2, 2013 7:50pm

President John F. Kennedy’s motorcade travels along Lafayette Street where it splits off from Grand Central (now named Kennedy Boulevard) in Tampa on Nov. 18, 1963. Four days later, his assassination in Dallas shocked the nation. Times (1963)

Fifty years ago, only four days before a bullet in Dallas changed a nation, President John F. Kennedy belonged to Tampa. And for that moment, he was ours.

Imagine: This month marks a half-century since one of the worst things to happen in America, the assassination of a president. With this anniversary will come much discussion of that moment and what happened after, of history and change, and inevitably, of conspiracy theories, grassy knolls and second shooters.

A documentary produced and written by Lynn Marvin Dingfelder — JFK in Tampa: The 50th Anniversary, debuting at the Tampa Theatre on Thursday and sponsored in part by the Times — is not that. It is, as she puts it, "Tampa's day in the sun" before the worst happened.

Dingfelder started on it two years ago, culling photos and voices, asking people who were there for memories and dusty home movies. Each was "like a Christmas present," she says — what would they find in there?

Plenty, it turned out.

On Nov. 18, 1963, with another election approaching, Kennedy wanted Florida. So on that warm Monday, he landed in Tampa for an event like this city had never seen. No sitting president had come here, and this one was a rock star. Crowds in those old movies sound like they're greeting the Beatles.

The president visited MacDill and Al Lopez Field and the armory. He rode downtown and all around, 28 miles all told, in that same open convertible he would ride in in Dallas.....

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/re...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509533 Nov 17, 2013
David Rader and the Ohio chapter of TEXAS EQUUSEARCH search & recovery team – a special invitation, we honorably accept, from the Ohio Army National Guard-Hamilton Ohio
Posted on 13. Sep, 2013 by vologon in Featured Articles, TES In Action
“We are having our annual Open House on Sept 14, from 10am to 2pm at the armory. Our mission for the Open House is to raise awareness of the National Guards mission. That mission also coincides with our local First Responders in our community. The mission involves those that are working on the mission. These people are our Soldiers and their equipment, as well as, Police, Fire Fighters, SWAT Team, Bomb Squad, and other important members of our community. We will have on display vehicles, equipment and personnel. I would like to know if you and Texas EquuSearch would come out and help us for this years Open House. A display area will be set up to accommodate the equipment you choose to bring out that day. Personnel that bring the equipment out will be provided food and water. We are expecting another tremendous turn out again this year. This event is solely for the general public. We want them to come out and learn more about how we, the Ohio Army National Guard and local First Responders work together in an event the Global, National or local disasters were to strike.”
http://texasequusearch.org/2013/09/david-rade...

This is sounding a lot like Richard Grund's SRT. Now David Radar, TES Ohio enters the picture, who flies drones. Is that literally what's meant by "flying under the radar"? LOL

Spiritual Response Team Training

Spiritual Response Team (SRT)

Spiritual Response Teams are faith-based, on-going teams specially trained to provide spiritual and emotional care following disasters. Understanding the church as the body of Christ in the world, SRT's reach out from the faith community to help disaster survivors connect with spiritual, emotional and basic life resources.

SRT's do not provide traditional, ongoing counseling. The purpose of the SRT's is:
To provide a listening presence, demonstrating to survivors through their presence and their words that the church cares;
To reduce the sense of “aloneness” survivors often feel;
To connect survivors with long-term disaster recovery systems that can provide support and information about the recovery process and available services;
To gather information and broad surveys for those making decisions about disaster recovery;
To provide a “safe” environment for survivors to share their experiences.
Participants receive a badge identifying them as SRT Volunteers for the Florida Conference. A background check is required.

Must be 18 or older and complete Disaster 101: Basic Disaster Ministry Training before receiving a badge.
http://www.flumc2.org/pages/detail/1375

A badge....oh yippee!

Level 6

Location hidden

#509534 Nov 17, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst! If so somebody has hijacked your Moniker and is posting as you.
Quick contact Topix - this may be part of a vast conspiracy to steal all your valuable info regarding the sighting of Caylee.
Hey! Brend...It's me..Noone hijacked my moniker..

And if you know so much about Ruby and all...You should
know what MY Deal was with the Federal Judge in Miami Dade
in 1983 and especially who my partner was...and National Enquire!

Noone could steel my valuable info regarding my sighting of Caylee,
Washington DC got it all since 2008..including Federal Judge Kenneth May ...Including Obama...Oh and Jesse Ventura and Sarah Palin back in 09...Just to say a few...

So don't worry about me...Brend...It's all under control.
Noone hijacked my moniker...It's me Donia!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#509535 Nov 17, 2013
Saw a National Geo special today about the assassination.
Some guy pieced together different home movies taken by different people in Dallas that day.

Conclusion, Oswald acted alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min red and right 1,216,430
News Black Babies Used as Alligator Bait in Florida 25 min Aimee 7
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr vib_ram 18,017
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Cajun Queen 71,652
Scripted Narcissistic Duggars Need to Get Off R... 1 hr vib_ram 9
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 52,693
Message to Kids Should Be that Different is Not... 1 hr Culture Auditor 11
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]