CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#509697 Nov 20, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the new trending so called "knock out" game the street thugs/punks are playing these days....absolutely appalling!!!
This one too.....
All charges against one of the girls accused of cyberbullying Rebecca Sedwick, the Lakeland girl who committed suicide, will be dropped, according to Jose Baez.
Baez represents the 12-year-old girl.
A spokesperson with the State Attorney's Office couldn't confirm that the charges were dropped because officials are not permitted to comment on pending juvenile cases. The spokesperson did say that nothing Baez is claiming is false. 
That is some crazy stuff these kids are doing for fun. How would knocking a person out cold for no reason be fun? I can think of a couple of people I would like to knock out, but to just cold cock a person. What are the parents like who raise kids like this? Remember the kids that shot the jogger because the were bored. Or, the kid that shot the hunters for fun. Kids these days are nuts.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#509698 Nov 20, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
THE RELATIONSHIP (this is from the link I posted)
Samantha Scheibe's mother says her daughter did not hunt down George Zimmerman to create a relationship with the man found not guilty in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
Scheibe said she first met Zimmerman more than 12 years ago when she was in her late teens -- before Zimmerman was married to Shellie. Scheibe says they dated for a short time.
Even though their relationship didn't work out at that time, Scheibe says she was a constant friend to George -- and to Shellie -- throughout their marriage.
When the relationship between George and Shellie started to sour, Scheibe says she stepped in to "be there" for George as a friend, and it was during that time a romance began to kindle.
She echoed a sentiment about Zimmerman that many testified about during his trial: George was a nice, warm man and would help you with whatever you needed help with.
George turned 31 just last month, Scheiber is reported to be 27. It's known when George came to Central Florida, Need better details on how they came to be friends.

Someone is embellishing imo.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509699 Nov 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama jokes about himself as he presents the Presidential Medal of Freedom to psychologist Daniel Kahneman.
"What the heck was I thinking?"
http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html...
Very funny! LOL!
Hope is asking himself the same question for excluding ""One Nation Under God"" when he read the constitution,and it wasn't an accident that he did that,A lot of Americans took note of that.
The man is a muslim
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509700 Nov 20, 2013
Sorry the Declaration Of Independence.

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#509702 Nov 20, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope is asking himself the same question for excluding ""One Nation Under God"" when he read the constitution,and it wasn't an accident that he did that,A lot of Americans took note of that.
The man is a muslim
Where in the Constitution does it say 'One nation under God'?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bi...

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#509703 Nov 20, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Sorry the Declaration Of Independence.
Okay, where in the Declaration of Independence does it say 'one nation under God'?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509706 Nov 20, 2013
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, where in the Declaration of Independence does it say 'one nation under God'?
Did you read the next post where I corrected it.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509707 Nov 20, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
YEPPERS- Thwarted yet once again. The Allah Be Praised Cult has once again been exposed by an Infidel such as you.
:)
You can bet if it said one nation under Allah,he would have shouted out very clear
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509708 Nov 20, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
The man is a muslim
President Obama honors Bill Clinton, Oprah Winfrey with Presidential Medal of Freedom
President Barack Obama is bestowing the Presidential Medal of Freedom on more than a dozen prominent Americans 50 years after the death of the award’s founder, President John F. Kennedy.

< snip>

Two recipients from Obama’s hometown of Chicago got some extra ribbing from the Commander in Chief.

Obama noted that TV queen Oprah Winfrey was urged to change her name to “Susie” when she was first starting out.

“I got the same advice,” said Obama before offering a quick clarification.“They didn’t say I should be named Susie, but they suggested I should change my name.”

A devoted Chicago White Sox fan, Obama also got some chuckles when he honored Ernie Banks, longtime star of the rival Chicago Cubs, who haven’t won the World Series in 105 years.

“Ernie became known as much for his 512 homeruns as for his cheer and his optimism and his eternal faith that someday the Cubs would go all the way,” said Obama.“And that's, that's serious belief. That is something that even a White Sox fan could respect.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/pres...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509710 Nov 20, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Well isn't that just the sweetest thing ever my eyes have seen.
Did he perchance comment on the death the award’s founder, President John F. Kennedy.
Strange is it indeed the Mz Kennedy stated ""I want them to see what they've done," she repeated more than once"..
" "I want them to see what they have done to Jack."
THEY being plural did she have doubts that LHO was the lone assassin.
Obamas, Clintons lay wreath at JFK's grave as part of tribute

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama paid tribute Wednesday to former President John F. Kennedy's legacy, joining former President Bill Clinton to lay a wreath at Kennedy's grave and presenting a freedom medal that Kennedy conceived before his assassination 50 years ago this week.

One on each side, Obama and Clinton held the hands of Ethel Kennedy, widow of Robert F. Kennedy, as they made their way up the stairs at Arlington National Cemetery. First lady Michelle Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton joined the two presidents to place a wreath near the eternal flame that marks Kennedy's gravesite.

Obama and Clinton placed their hands over their hearts as a bugler played "Taps" near an American flag at half-mast. Obama made no public comments, but greeted Kennedy relatives gathered to honor his legacy ahead of the 50th anniversary of his assassination on Friday.

<snip>

In the evening, Obama plans a speech on Kennedy's legacy of service at a dinner at the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History attended by current and past medal recipients, including baseball's Hank Aaron, astronaut Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin, singer Aretha Franklin, former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, activist Jesse Jackson and former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger.

Kennedy's grandson, Jack Schlossberg, is to introduce Obama at the dinner. Other Kennedy relatives are expected to attend, including Robert Kennedy's daughter Kathleen Kennedy Townsend and former diplomat Jean Kennedy Smith, a former medal recipient and John F. Kennedy's only surviving sibling.

More
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/jfk50/20131120...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509711 Nov 20, 2013
Here is the White House transcript of President Barack Obama‘s remarks at the Medal of Freedom ceremony in the East Room of the White House.

November 20, 2013

11:17 A.M. EST

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning!(Applause.) Good morning, everybody! Everybody, please have a seat. Have a seat.

Well, on behalf of Michelle and myself, welcome to the White House. This is one of my favorite events every year, especially special this year, as I look at this extraordinary group of individuals and our opportunity to honor them with our nation’s highest civilian honor — the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

And this year, it’s just a little more special because this marks the 50th anniversary of President Kennedy establishing this award. We’re honored, by the way, today to have with us one of my favorite people — Ethel Kennedy — and a pretty good basketball player, President Kennedy’s grandson, Jack.(Applause.)

More -
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/11/20/tran...

Some of you are looking for something to be angry about --- in the commemorative Presidential Metal of Freedom established by John F Kennedy? Your hatred knows no bounds!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509712 Nov 20, 2013
Update -

All charges against both of the girls accused of cyberbullying Rebecca Sedwick, a Lakeland girl who died by suicide, have been dropped, authorities said Wednesday night.

Attorney Jose Baez represents the 12-year-old girl who was charged.

"They dropped these charges because they simply didn't have the evidence, and they felt it was the right thing to do," said Baez.

Watch: Jose Baez addresses media

The lawyer for a 14-year-old girl charged in the case said Wednesday afternoon that it was her understanding that charges against her client would also be dropped, and authorities confirmed that Wednesday night.

"My client and her family are relieved by the state attorney's decision (Wednesday). She is hopeful about her future and is attempting to turn this tragic event into something positive," the 14-year-old's attorney said in a statement.

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd held a news conference to discuss the latest developments and said the outcome of the case was a success.

"Our goal was to create an intervention," he said. "Our goal was to bring this conduct to the proper authorities."

Judd said both of the girls are receiving services and counseling.

Judd made national news when he filed the charges against the juveniles in October.

The two girls were charged with aggravated stalking and accused of maliciously harassing Sedwick, who later jumped to her death from a tower at a concrete factory about a mile from her Lakeland home.

Rebecca's mother, Tricia Norman, said she found out the charges would be dropped about 1 p.m. Wednesday.

"I am still processing all of it," Norman said. "I am still kind of numb about it all, but what I do know is that Becca would want to forgive."

Baez had said his client was also a victim, and she is sorry for what happened to her former best friend.

He didn't pull any punches when addressing Judd on Wednesday, saying Judd wanted to be a TV star and used "the shield of public trust as (his) pulpit."

"He should get a lawyer and a darn good one, because he's going to need it," Baez said of Judd.

Judd insisted he would do the same thing if a similar situation happens again.

"If we had not made an arrest, if we had not brought this to the court system, would these children be receiving services today? And the answer is 'no,'" he said.
http://wesh.com/news/Charges-dropped-against-...
MURPHEY_LAW

Artesia, CA

#509713 Nov 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Here is the White House transcript of President Barack Obama‘s remarks at the Medal of Freedom ceremony in the East Room of the White House.
November 20, 2013
11:17 A.M. EST
THE PRESIDENT: Good morning!(Applause.) Good morning, everybody! Everybody, please have a seat. Have a seat.
Well, on behalf of Michelle and myself, welcome to the White House. This is one of my favorite events every year, especially special this year, as I look at this extraordinary group of individuals and our opportunity to honor them with our nation’s highest civilian honor — the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
And this year, it’s just a little more special because this marks the 50th anniversary of President Kennedy establishing this award. We’re honored, by the way, today to have with us one of my favorite people — Ethel Kennedy — and a pretty good basketball player, President Kennedy’s grandson, Jack.(Applause.)
More -
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/11/20/tran...
Some of you are looking for something to be angry about --- in the commemorative Presidential Metal of Freedom established by John F Kennedy? Your hatred knows no bounds!
Angry about what Rambler?
It's all good.....
JFK brought the Obama's and The Clinton's Together..
at His Grave...
His Spirit is Still Powerfull..
If you watched,you must have seen Obama wispering
*something to Bill Clinton,that made his jaw drop!
Obama kept his Colgate Smile!
The camera lens... captivated it all...
Moore to come deer....
MURPHEY_LAW

Artesia, CA

#509714 Nov 20, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Well isn't that just the sweetest thing ever my eyes have seen.
Did he perchance comment on the death the award’s founder, President John F. Kennedy.
Strange is it indeed the Mz Kennedy stated ""I want them to see what they've done," she repeated more than once"..
" "I want them to see what they have done to Jack."
THEY being plural did she have doubts that LHO was the lone assassin.
Ethel Kennedy might spill some beans...about the Ambassador..
Just say`in...

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#509715 Nov 21, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the next post where I corrected it.
You didn't correct anything. Where does it say "one Nation under God" in the "Declaration of Independence"?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509716 Nov 21, 2013
Next Tuesday --

11/26/2013
@11:30AM
13-00922-8M7
Adv# 13-00375
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER

Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery (pl) Peter D. Russin (at) v. Casey Marie Anthony (df) David L Schrader (at)

Pretrial on Complaint by Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery against Casey Marie Anthony(Dischargeability - 523(a)(2), false pretenses, false representation, actual fraud),(Dischargeability - 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury) filed by Peter Russin, Doc #1

(cont'd from 7/2/2013)

Judge May -
http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/jcal/index.htm

TES's allegations of "false pretenses, false representation, actual fraud, wilful and malicious injury" certainly do not fit the "save face" scenario of a mutually agreed upon $75000 settlement.

False pretenses, false representation, actual fraud, indicative of some form of IMPERSONATION or MISREPRESENTATION, with the intent to cause wilful and malicious injury to TES do not fit the storyline that as mother of a dead child, CMA pretended the child had been kidnapped causing TES to waste valuable resources searching for a month-long LIVE missing child in swamps, rivers, fields and forests.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509717 Nov 21, 2013
Post #509321Tuesday Nov 12, 2013

Rambler's quote text:
This is interesting because I've always been curious how a montage can possibly be granted to a party who doesn't appear on title. Maybe I'll find the answer........
As you all should recall, only Cindy Anthony was listed as the owner on the Orange County Tax Assessor site.
..........and furthermore, shall we overlook the fact that released in one of the docs, LE completed a form receipting for evidence turned over at Hopespring Drive which included driver's licence identification that described Cindy Marie Anthony to be a 27 year old black female? I suppose so, eh?

ngrace's reply:
Yes, the original mortgage was in Cindy's name.

I suppose anyone could request that his/her name be added as a co-borrower on the loan.

Yes, I do remember the DL. You missed one, though.....there was also something amiss on George's personal info on the top of the statement filled out by the officer. I don't recall exactly what, but if you take another look, you'll see it.

So, what is it that your remember about the 27-year-old black Cindy Marie Anthony?

Once again, in those documents which you so cherish......May I direct your attention to beginning on pdf page 180 and you will notice that Detective Charity (Casey) Beasley completed a signed Incidence Report sworn to be TRUE AND CORRECT that the following items were received for evidence from Cindy Marie Anthony, described as a black female born 09/22/80 at the Hopespring Drive address.

- a black power computer cord
- a back and silver laptop
- a child's toothbrush
- a black leather bag and belt
- a dinnerware knife
- plastic clothes hangers
- blue coloured plastic crate
- Dora the Explorer backpack
- child's toy doll
- various paper's w/ binder

"The items consisted of Cynthia's laptop computer, a vehicle, and a bag of various items which had been inside the vehicle at the time the Anthony's took possession of it from Johnson Wrecker's service."

http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509718 Nov 21, 2013
Again -
If these records for another Cynthia Marie Anthony hadn't indicated she was born 09/22/1980 (the same date of birth for the person the detective recorded on the Evidence Report that turned over all the Caylee evidence from Hopespring Drive) it's certainly obvious which direction the storyline would have taken........

2004-CF-012242-A-O
ANTHONY, CYNTHIA
09/24/2004
CR-NEGLECT OF A CHILD

2004-CF-013398-A-O
ANTHONY, CYNTHIA MARIE
10/21/2004
CR-POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
CR-POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
CR-POSSESSION OF CANNABIS <20 GRAMS
CR-POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA

2004-MM-013070-A-O
ANTHONY, CYNTHIA M
11/17/2004
PROSTITUTION OR LEWDNESS

2005-MM-002814-A-O
ANTHONY, CYNTHIA M
03/11/2005
PROSTITUTION OR LEWDNESS
ENTER/REMAINING IN PLACE FOR PROSTITUTION

This is also the person iirc who had the cheque cashing account at Amscot, where the Sunfire was abandoned. Far too many coincidences - proves the case is not as black and white as the storyline would like to make it appear........

* http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

I also notice the fines for some of these offences are still outstanding. Obviously this 09/22/80 Cynthia Marie Anthony is nowhere to be found.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#509720 Nov 21, 2013
Scrams you big dummy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_Med...

President Kennedy established the current decoration in 1963 through Executive Order 11085, with unique and distinctive insignia (it was the first civilian neck-decoration and, in the grade of Awarded With Distinction, is one of only two U.S. sash and star decorations, with the Legion of Merit that is awarded to foreign heads of state being the other ), vastly expanded purpose, and far higher prestige.[1]

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#509721 Nov 21, 2013
For you other dummies,
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/06/27/opinion/one...
Half a century ago, at the height of anti-Communist fervor, Congress added the words ''under God'' to the Pledge of Allegiance. It was a petty attempt to link patriotism with religious piety, to distinguish us from the godless Soviets.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/pr...
On this day in 1956, two years after pushing to have the phrase "under God" inserted into the pledge of allegiance, President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs a law officially declaring "In God We Trust" to be the nation's official motto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,405,978
last post wins! (Jul '11) 20 min Princess Hey 5,955
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 98,132
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Air quality scien... 60,667
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 11 hr Pietro Armando 216
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 14 hr TerriB1 611
John E. Aills of Leesburg Bowl Thu barTENDER 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages