CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509604 Nov 18, 2013
George Zimmerman arrested following domestic dispute with girlfriend Samantha Scheibe in Seminole County
6:02 PM, Nov 18, 2013

Apopka, Florida -- George Zimmerman is back in jail Monday after police say he pointed a shotgun at his girlfriend and pushed her out of her home in unincorporated Apopka Monday.

During a press conference at 5 p.m. Monday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said George Zimmerman and his girlfriend, 27-year-old Samantha Scheibe, got into a verbal argument around 12:30 Monday afternoon and at one point Zimmerman reportedly broke a table and pointed a single-barrel shotgun at Scheibe.

She then went towards the front of the house and started to call 911 at which point Zimmerman pushed her out of the home and barricaded himself inside.

When police arrived, Scheibe gave them a key to get inside the home and after they got in, found Zimmerman there unarmed and cooperative......

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/345207/19/Ge...

This has to be one of the dumbest domestic violence stories ever written.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509605 Nov 18, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is an intersting link where people who feel that don't deserve love or a good life.
http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/dont-deserve...
I bet that site is a real hotspot for the evil and despicable vultures who prey on the weakness of others. Is there a referral service to other "how to commit suicide" sites?

I watched a Canadian documentary about Amanda Todd the other night - it still leaves me reeling that some people can be so cold-hearted and cruel, hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#509606 Nov 18, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called CONSCIOUSNESS OF GUILT. GZ has a history of bad behavior and wanting to be a vigilante cop, taking the law in his own hands. He was abusive to his wife. I think he got off easy by destroying his ex-wife's ipad. I also didn't see an attempt for LE to get to the hard drive.
As far as the right to bear arms I also agree with you that it can be a double edge sword. There are way too many people toting around guns killing people every day, innocent people. We need strict gun laws. It's awful to read about a killing nearly every day rather it be a child, teen, adult. It's out of control.
The hard drive was deemed worthless by the Secret Service. Their report came out last week. You are our resident techie, Mary, so take a look at it and see if you agree.

http://www.mynews13.com/content/dam/news/stat...

Level 7

Location hidden

#509607 Nov 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Press conference - re: Micehelle Parker disappearance
http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-press-con...
Interesting, finally it is confirmed police do indeed utilize the cameras placed at intersections in their investigation of cases. It appears the video was released to clarify the timeline and discount tips from the public, who say the hummer was sighted elsewhere.
Dale Smith's mother, Tammi Smith (coincidently the same name as the Arizona adoption arranger in the Baby Gabriel case) appears to be drawing suspicion by her cold behaviour toward Michelle's family.
If LE had this video for 2 years and only released it to the public today, shame on them.

Level 7

Location hidden

#509608 Nov 18, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
No one except a public defender.
You're right.

But don't be too sure that some other lawyer looking to get his 10 minutes of fame, won't jump onboard to defend him.

A couple of them tried it last time around.

Maybe now that he's spending the night in Seminole County Jail, Shellie's lawyer can serve him with those divorce papers he claimed couldn't be served because they didn't know his address.

Level 7

Location hidden

#509609 Nov 18, 2013
BREND wrote:
"or racial bigots who were happy that an unarmed black kid was gunned down."
Your comments have exceeded the limitations of being ludicrous and have now become preposterous.
Seems you have forgotten your battle cry of "presumed innocent until proven guilty" Which reverberated loud and clear during the Orlando Kid Killer Trial and have now let your soul become consumed with vengeance against those you consider bigots simply - because some defend the right of gun ownership.
Quite frankly I consider your comments to be extremely bigoted and very much like those espoused by racists - after all the latter come in all shapes-size & color.
All this is JMO of course.
Quite frankly, you're twisting my words to fit your agenda.

If you doubt there were racial bigots who were glad that a young black kid was killed by GZ and happily contributed to his defense fund, maybe you should read some of their comments.

And you addition sucks. You can't race bait me into your web of intolerance.

You would do well to do some research before you try to verbally spar with me or connect the Casey Anthony case to anything like the GZ case.

You are an idiot. Plain and simple. Presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, is everyone's right but it has nothing whatsoever to do with my comment about the two sources of contributors to the George Zimmerman defense fund.

I will repeat: the two sources of contributors were either gun advocates or bigots. You can't seriously think anyone contributed to that fund because they thought poor George needed someone to pay his bills for him, do you?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509610 Nov 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
If LE had this video for 2 years and only released it to the public today, shame on them.
If people were concocting reported sightings of the Hummer that they knew weren't truthful, shame on them!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509611 Nov 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe now that he's spending the night in Seminole County Jail, Shellie's lawyer can serve him with those divorce papers he claimed couldn't be served because they didn't know his address.
Who's "he" who claimed the divorce papers couldn't be served?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509612 Nov 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I will repeat: the two sources of contributors were either gun advocates or bigots. You can't seriously think anyone contributed to that fund because they thought poor George needed someone to pay his bills for him, do you?
What label would you place on attorney Mark O'Mara, who facilitated the contributions of the "gun advocates and bigots"?

By the way, you should be happy George is arrested so the divorce papers will be served. Shellie is suing for 1/2 of trusts and partnerships, remember? Without a doubt, a full accounting of the donated funds will be demanded in court so Shellie can ensure she gets her fair state.

Maybe George's arrest was another of god's plan, in fairness to Shellie?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#509613 Nov 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite frankly, you're twisting my words to fit your agenda.

Here is your words... Quote: "I suspect that those who gave him money during the Trayvon Martin case, were gun advocates and/or bigots."

(I think you're the one who is twisting your words.

Level 7

Location hidden

#509614 Nov 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If people were concocting reported sightings of the Hummer that they knew weren't truthful, shame on them!
I can't comment on people reporting sightings of the Hummer because I don't know anything about that.

BUT, up until TODAY, the public was unaware that the apprearance of the Hummer had changed. Now I find that shameful.

Last we knew, her car somehow went from unknown point A to found location, point B....with what we assumed was a Hummer emblazoned with her traveling tanning signs. If anyone had spoted an unmarked Hummer, they wouldn't have reported it at the time, is my point.

Level 7

Location hidden

#509615 Nov 18, 2013
*"spotted"

Level 7

Location hidden

#509616 Nov 18, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Here is your words... Quote: "I suspect that those who gave him money during the Trayvon Martin case, were gun advocates and/or bigots."
(I think you're the one who is twisting your words.
Nice try.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509617 Nov 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't comment on people reporting sightings of the Hummer because I don't know anything about that.
BUT, up until TODAY, the public was unaware that the apprearance of the Hummer had changed. Now I find that shameful.
Last we knew, her car somehow went from unknown point A to found location, point B....with what we assumed was a Hummer emblazoned with her traveling tanning signs. If anyone had spoted an unmarked Hummer, they wouldn't have reported it at the time, is my point.
This report is from November 24, 2011. It was already known the that the stickers or decals had been removed when the Hummer was found.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/222498/19/Vi...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509618 Nov 18, 2013
* already known THEN that
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#509619 Nov 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.
When you quote someone (Especially when its yourself) You are to quote it exact, not change it to mean something else to cover you butt, dummy.

Level 7

Location hidden

#509620 Nov 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This report is from November 24, 2011. It was already known the that the stickers or decals had been removed when the Hummer was found.
http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/222498/19/Vi...
The report was released today.

Yes, we knew the decals had been removed when the car was located at point B.

What we didn't know was that the Hummer was on the road without the decals.

I've seen a few Hummers over the years, but paid them no mind. My point is, most people believed her Hummer was highly visible due to the decals, so how many saw her cleaned up Hummer and didn't report it back then? Surely, out of all the cars at the intersection shown in the video released today, someone might have been able to provide a description of the driver. Hummers are usually noticed, especially back then when Hummers were the in thing.

If LE had this video all along, it's a shame they didn't release it before now, is my point.

Level 7

Location hidden

#509621 Nov 18, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> When you quote someone (Especially when its yourself) You are to quote it exact, not change it to mean something else to cover you butt, dummy.
Show me how I changed the meaning of my original post.

And, BTW, a quote is always in quotes.

Seems like "you be covering you butt, dummy."

Level 7

Location hidden

#509622 Nov 18, 2013
Oh no, seems brother Robert didn't know the facts when he posted this:

Robert Zimmerman JR @rzimmermanjr
Follow SCSO just finished their presser. No gun/s found, No injuries, No witnesses, No "pregnancy". Lots of "claims". Cue media's rush 2 judgment.5:20 PM - 18 Nov 2013
98 Retweets 32 favorites

He should listen to George's 911 call......George said she IS pregnant.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/audio-911-ca...

Level 7

Location hidden

#509623 Nov 18, 2013
2h Mike DeForest @MikeDeForest6

Detectives left the home of #GeorgeZimmerman's girlfriend carrying evidence bags, including one the length of a rifle #Local6

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,346,084
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Anne 97,818
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 57,183
News Nesquehoning church fights to stay open (Jun '08) 13 hr alterboy 4,198
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 17 hr Maverick 808 73,306
Dangerous Jewish Walt Disney Company -Nobody Is... (Nov '11) Sat Maverick 808 19
Bored in Orlando? Here's A Thing To Do Today... Sat Price4limo 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages