CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509634 Nov 19, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Oh no, seems brother Robert didn't know the facts when he posted this:
Robert Zimmerman JR @rzimmermanjr
Follow SCSO just finished their presser. No gun/s found, No injuries, No witnesses, No "pregnancy". Lots of "claims". Cue media's rush 2 judgment.5:20 PM - 18 Nov 2013
98 Retweets 32 favorites
He should listen to George's 911 call......George said she IS pregnant.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/audio-911-ca...
But during the press conference......

"Lemma told reporters that the girlfriend told police she is not pregnant."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-576128...

What do you make of that?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#509635 Nov 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace offering, thanks for the Hot pics!

Location hidden

#509636 Nov 19, 2013
George looks pathetic.

Location hidden

#509637 Nov 19, 2013
LizW wrote:
Hi Mary, Did you get much damage from the high winds over the weekend? Many around here lost power.
I'm with you on stricter gun control, actually I go beyond strict and see very few reasons the average citizen needs any type of gun. I was ready to give George Z the benefit of the doubt the first time around, but not any more. He's a loose cannon who seems to be "gun happy". <quoted text>
Hey Liz, do you miss Mary from NY as much as I do?

Location hidden

#509638 Nov 19, 2013
I also "Miss" STM,and all her friends.

Location hidden

#509639 Nov 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a real friend to all of us, or are you just wishing we were all really friendly?

Location hidden

#509640 Nov 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
My girlfriend just told me she would pay for a plane ticket so you can really be here in the US. Do you have Papers?

Location hidden

#509641 Nov 19, 2013
Rambler longs to be a citizen of her own Country.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509642 Nov 19, 2013
Seriously Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
My girlfriend just told me she would pay for a plane ticket so you can really be here in the US. Do you have Papers?
If I chose to go to the US I could afford my own plane ticket, thank you. The "Papers" are known as a Canadian Passport and yes I have one. Your reference to "Papers" is rather comical -- Customs Officer: "Show me your papers!" Indeed it's not even literally correct -- the physical appearance of a Passport is similar to a small book. When you get older you'll learn about such things......

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#509643 Nov 19, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't comment on people reporting sightings of the Hummer because I don't know anything about that.
BUT, up until TODAY, the public was unaware that the apprearance of the Hummer had changed. Now I find that shameful.
Last we knew, her car somehow went from unknown point A to found location, point B....with what we assumed was a Hummer emblazoned with her traveling tanning signs. If anyone had spoted an unmarked Hummer, they wouldn't have reported it at the time, is my point.
Wrong on the appearance of the Hummer being changed, it was reported quickly that the rear window sign had been removed and that it had been retrieved. It wouldn't have mattered one way or the other because no one knew for sure that Michelle was really missing until the Hummer was found.

Continue to be amazed that OPD, working with the cell phone carrier was able to find the phone underwater.

Vineland and Conroy is an incredibly busy intersection and said to be fairly near Smiths fathers home.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#509644 Nov 19, 2013
It's being rumored that neither O'Mara or West will be representing Zimmerman in the new case. I guess we'll learn more during today's first appearance.

He's likely going to be ordered to turn over his arsenal.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509645 Nov 19, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
It's being rumored that neither O'Mara or West will be representing Zimmerman in the new case. I guess we'll learn more during today's first appearance.
He's likely going to be ordered to turn over his arsenal.
The media reports rumours as fact?

George Zimmerman's new lawyer: My client is doing 'as well as can be expected'
By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
9:20 am, November 19, 2013

After spending the night in jail, George Zimmerman met this morning with his new attorney, the chief of the public defender's office in Sanford, who described him as "doing as well as can be expected."

The 30-year-old Zimmerman is broke and is now being represented by Jeff Dowdy.

Zimmerman was arrested yesterday, accused of pointing a shotgun at his live-in girlfriend, shoving her out the door and locking it after breaking a glass table.

He's to appear before Seminole County Judge Fred Schott at 1:30 p.m. today in a courtroom at the jail.

Dowdy said he'd ask Schott to release Zimmerman on bail but did not indicate what dollar amount he'll recommend.

He also said Zimmerman would not object to wearing – once again – a satellite monitoring device that will track his whereabouts.

It's not clear where Zimmerman would live, if he's released. He moved out of the home his in-laws leased to him after he and his wife separated in August.

He also won't be going back to the home he shared with his live-in girlfriend on Topfield Court near Apopka, where yesterday's dispute took place.

Dowdy said there are two homes in Central Florida where he could live. He did not specify where they were and said he'd disclose that information under seal to authorities to protect Zimmerman's whereabouts.

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office and court system have kept secret Zimmerman's home address since he killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old, a shooting that set off civil rights marches when it happened and again in July, when a Seminole County jury acquitted him of murder.

Dowdy said he talked to Zimmerman for about 45 minutes this morning.

"He's doing fine, as well as can be expected," Dowdy said.

In the murder case, Zimmerman was represented by $400-an-hour attorney Mark O'Mara and $350-an-hour attorney Don West.

Both put out statements yesterday, saying they would not represent Zimmerman in the new domestic violence case.

At today's hearing Schott must decide whether deputies had probable cause yesterday when they arrested Zimmerman on charges that he committed aggravated assault, domestic violence battery and criminal mischief against 27-year-old Samantha Scheibe.

more -
http://orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/articl...

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#509646 Nov 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The media reports rumours as fact?
George Zimmerman's new lawyer: My client is doing 'as well as can be expected'
By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
9:20 am, November 19, 2013
After spending the night in jail, George Zimmerman met this morning with his new attorney, the chief of the public defender's office in Sanford, who described him as "doing as well as can be expected."
The 30-year-old Zimmerman is broke and is now being represented by Jeff Dowdy.
Zimmerman was arrested yesterday, accused of pointing a shotgun at his live-in girlfriend, shoving her out the door and locking it after breaking a glass table.
He's to appear before Seminole County Judge Fred Schott at 1:30 p.m. today in a courtroom at the jail.
Dowdy said he'd ask Schott to release Zimmerman on bail but did not indicate what dollar amount he'll recommend.
He also said Zimmerman would not object to wearing – once again – a satellite monitoring device that will track his whereabouts.
It's not clear where Zimmerman would live, if he's released. He moved out of the home his in-laws leased to him after he and his wife separated in August.
He also won't be going back to the home he shared with his live-in girlfriend on Topfield Court near Apopka, where yesterday's dispute took place.
Dowdy said there are two homes in Central Florida where he could live. He did not specify where they were and said he'd disclose that information under seal to authorities to protect Zimmerman's whereabouts.
The Seminole County Sheriff's Office and court system have kept secret Zimmerman's home address since he killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old, a shooting that set off civil rights marches when it happened and again in July, when a Seminole County jury acquitted him of murder.
Dowdy said he talked to Zimmerman for about 45 minutes this morning.
"He's doing fine, as well as can be expected," Dowdy said.
In the murder case, Zimmerman was represented by $400-an-hour attorney Mark O'Mara and $350-an-hour attorney Don West.
Both put out statements yesterday, saying they would not represent Zimmerman in the new domestic violence case.
At today's hearing Schott must decide whether deputies had probable cause yesterday when they arrested Zimmerman on charges that he committed aggravated assault, domestic violence battery and criminal mischief against 27-year-old Samantha Scheibe.
more -
http://orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/articl...
Who is this Samantha Scheibe you speak of? Really.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#509647 Nov 19, 2013
$9,000 bond with conditions of no contact with Scheibe at home, at work (Forest City Elementary School) or on any form of social media.

Next appearance in Jan 7 2014.

No weapons! GPS!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509648 Nov 19, 2013
Beyond any doubt, this $2.5 million debt is the bombshell of this entire saga......follow the money!

Zimmerman's lawyer says he's $2.5 million in debt
By Kerry Sanders and Tracy Connor, NBC News

George Zimmerman is $2.5 million in debt and will declare he is indigent when he appears in court Tuesday after being accused of threatening his girlfriend with a gun, his lawyer said.

More
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/19/21...

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#509649 Nov 19, 2013
Samantha looks too cute to be GZ's girlfriend.....that' s all I have to say right now.
Dont Judge

Columbia, SC

#509650 Nov 19, 2013
It amazes me some of you can listen to a drug addict like Gloria Hilker who claims she is ex law enforcement. Too funny. All she does is sit behind a computer do her dope, harass, stalk and form her worthless opinions of people.
No one knows what happened. So why judge. You people are sad. So is that Canadian wanna be

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#509651 Nov 19, 2013
Dont Judge wrote:
It amazes me some of you can listen to a drug addict like Gloria Hilker who claims she is ex law enforcement. Too funny. All she does is sit behind a computer do her dope, harass, stalk and form her worthless opinions of people.
No one knows what happened. So why judge. You people are sad. So is that Canadian wanna be
GLORIA who??

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#509652 Nov 19, 2013

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#509653 Nov 19, 2013
STM wrote:
Samantha looks too cute to be GZ's girlfriend.....that' s all I have to say right now.
Anyone looks better than the saggy mammy baby killer.

See, I brought it back to the subject of the topic.
The mods will be happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min mdbuilder 1,784,527
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 10 hr Earl 3,165
News Florida's Brightline trains could run from Miam... 11 hr here2help 2
Any single rich old widowed lady’s out there lo... Fri Jewish black 2
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Fri Murph 74,223
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Fri TheFartingClintone 64,852
News Student arrested for refusing to leave 'die-in' Fri Marauder 71

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages