CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#509458 Nov 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that, that you're doing nothing but anonymous public weeping, you have no right to complain!
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-- Edmund Burke
Oh quit it!

I'm not the jacka** whisperer.

Uzza buzza, 2013
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509459 Nov 15, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a waste of time to once again prove how big a liar and fruitcake you really are.
Well it's a waste - Topix is not a Court where anything is ever proven.

Got any rich friends you can call up to fund the repo'd Anthony home, Trex?

How about any of the 4,000 who searched for Caylee?

Casey got $25000 from someone in the midst of her bankruptcy, no collateral at all, just so she could claim title to her own memory.

Surely you can do better than that!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509467 Nov 15, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh quit it!
I'm not the jacka** whisperer.
Uzza buzza, 2013
I can tell, you're all hoping one morning you'll wake up and read headlines that the horrible Anthonys have finally got their just rewards. It's already been over five years of praying........maybe god wants you to not be so useless and He's using this repo to give you all the opportunity to show some initiative?

"Trust in God but Tie your Camel" and all that......
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509468 Nov 15, 2013
"When one door is closed, don't you know, another is open."
-- Bob Marley

These people here don't know that. They spent three years waiting in gleeful anticipation for Casey and probably her whole family to be convicted -- and the last two-and-a-half crying and whining that it never happened.

Buy that house and look for clues and evidence - make some effort to prove your allegations!

Can't you see - this repo is "god's plan" for you!

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#509469 Nov 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that, that you're doing nothing but anonymous public weeping, you have no right to complain!
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-- Edmund Burke
Oh so you are calling me a cry baby.....yet you make up some of the biggest bs stories...ummmm ok, roflmao!

G'night!

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#509470 Nov 15, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Please pick up your Pink Slip before exiting Topix.
Due to further enquiries by the RCMP Topix subsidiary- It has now been revealed that your credentials as "ajacka** whisperer lack the fundamental requirements required by Topix to be a deranged delusional idiot.
Thank you for applying for the job as a Jakarse whisperer - Should Rams & Murph fail to reach the maximum posts required to earn a buck we shall of course contact you.
Lol....the three stooges, Curley, Larry ane Moe.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509472 Nov 15, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you are calling me a cry baby.....yet you make up some of the biggest bs stories...ummmm ok, roflmao!
G'night!
Did you write this?
STM wrote:
The Anthony's are thieves! Who lives mortgage/rent free for 3 years and 5 months, they are stealing from the bank which in turn effects all of us in the long run. It's criminal and they should be locked up for it.
Yes, you're all a bunch of whiners, day in and day out.....

The incompetent police didn't even know how to extract data from a hard drive -- you REALLY think they investigated that home and yard very thoroughly?

There were over 3,000 at one time that donated their time just to search for Caylee. If you still think the Anthonys are such scoundrels, why isn't anyone seeing the golden opportunity this repo provides in a positive light?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#509475 Nov 15, 2013
Sniff my Gloomy Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Eventually the Anthony's will get what their lying, stealing and murdering azzes deserve. A FIRST CLASS TRIP TO HELL ------->
I wonder if they read here and know they have a devoted loyal friend who's willing to accept at face value everything that Cindy and Casey says and also hates George as much they do.
( I sometimes wonder if Ngrace is not the real Cindy)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509478 Nov 15, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just have a Rev.G Epiphany ??? Or were you finally able to chomp thru your tie.
As the folks of the 'narf east end of London would say'...
'You really got the 'ump'
'You got a face like a fiddle sat on by Sir John Barborolli' Speaking of the great Maestro why not put down your 1984 book and relax...:-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mU0r4XapLTMXX
Crapola in a punch bowl - Is this really Sir John or yet another photo-shop of the Rev.>
Beethoven IMO is anything but relaxation. Do you Tie your Camel.....no need for me to repeat that story Days once told, right? Hippity, hop, hop, hop!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509482 Nov 15, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
"Do you Tie ???"
Speaking of which - It might behoove you to follow the guidance of the CID and their TIE guidelines EH ?? Might curtail your radical
ignorant n9nsensic prates EH ??????
T - Trace
I - Interview
E- Eliminate.
TIE
Don't let the sound of your own wheels
drive you crazy
Lighten up while you still can
don't even try to understand
http://youtube.com/watch...

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Dundas, Canada

#509486 Nov 15, 2013

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#509487 Nov 15, 2013
Sniff my Gloomy Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think about it, the timing of her coming here way back when the case was fresh in 2008 until this very day, it could very well be Cindy. She never works & has plenty of time for this place. To me it seems like the Rambler poster is George, or even Casey for gods sake.
Only a Anthony would be this devoted and we all know Casey doesn't have shyt to do but post on the Internet while in hiding.
Rambler is Cindy. She disappeared during the trial and when she came back she made a few little slip-ups and gave herself away.

Ngrace is probably someone George rejected, probably the only woman the old goat ever did reject.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#509488 Nov 15, 2013
Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler is Cindy. She disappeared during the trial and when she came back she made a few little slip-ups and gave herself away.
Ngrace is probably someone George rejected, probably the only woman the old goat ever did reject.
To be sure, ask Rambler how to spell 'chloroform'

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#509489 Nov 15, 2013
Interesting read

A Miami police informant, a prophetic racist and fresh questions about JFK’s death

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/11/15/3756229...

snipped...
At 94, former Miami Beach mayor and still active Miami-Dade Senior Judge Seymour Gelber is among the few who remember Miami police informant No. 88, Willie Augustus Somersett.

“Willie was just a garrulous guy,” said Gelber, who worked with Somersett while serving as a top assistant to Dade State Attorney Richard Gerstein in the 1960s.“He’d come in and joke.”

Somersett has been dead 43 years. But in the half-century of assassination lore that’s grown up around the murder of President John F. Kennedy, Somersett has attained a kind of immortality as the man who heard about it first.

Thirteen days before that dark day in Dallas, Somersett elicited a chilling, police tape-recorded threat from a right-wing racist who talked of how the president would soon be shot “from an office building with a high-powered rifle” and how “they’ll pick up somebody within hours after… just to throw the public off.”

Extremist Joseph A. Milteer, of Quitman, Ga., made the threat in the kitchen of Somersett’s small apartment in downtown Miami.

In the late 1970s, the House Assassinations Committee had experts analyze a photograph taken in Dealey Plaza moments before the first shot of an unidentified motorcade spectator “who bears a strong resemblance” to Milteer. The experts, however, concluded the man was not Milteer, who died in 1974.

But now, a retired FBI agent who says that within hours of the assassination he was assigned to locate Milteer has told BrowardBulldog.org that the man in the photograph is indeed Milteer.

“There is no question in my mind,” said Don Adams, who spent 20 years with the FBI before working as a police chief in Ohio and has written a book, From an Office with a High-Powered Rifle.

Congressional investigators never contacted Adams, even though he was identified in several FBI reports as having interviewed Milteer.

From an Office Building with a High-Powered Rifle,

snipped again..
What follows is a partial transcript:

Somersett: Kennedy’s coming here, I think, on the 18th or something like that to make some kind of speech…

Milteer: You can bet your bottom dollar he is going to have a lot to say about the Cubans because there are so many of them here.

Somersett: Yeah, well, he will have a thousand bodyguards. Don’t worry about that.

Milteer: The more bodyguards he has, the more easier it is to get him.

Somersett: Well, how in the hell do you figure would be the best way to get him?

Milteer: From an office building with a high-powered rifle…

Somersett: They are really going to try to kill him?

Milteer:“Oh, yeah. It’s in the working…

Somersett: Hitting this Kennedy I’ll tell you is going to be a hard proposition, I believe. Now you may have it figured out how to get him … an office building and all that, but I don’t know how them Secret Service … they’d never cover all them office buildings and anywhere he’s going. Do you know whether they do that or not?

Milteer: If they have any suspicion they will, of course. But without suspicion the chances are they wouldn’t … You wouldn’t have to take a gun up there … take it up in pieces. All those guns come knock down and you can take them apart.

Before the end of the tape, the conversation returned to Kennedy and what would happen if he was shot.

Milteer: Hell, they’ll pick up somebody within hours after, if anything like that would happen, just to throw the public off.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#509490 Nov 15, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
Interesting read
A Miami police informant, a prophetic racist and fresh questions about JFK’s death
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/11/15/3756229...
snipped...
At 94, former Miami Beach mayor and still active Miami-Dade Senior Judge Seymour Gelber is among the few who remember Miami police informant No. 88, Willie Augustus Somersett.
“Willie was just a garrulous guy,” said Gelber, who worked with Somersett while serving as a top assistant to Dade State Attorney Richard Gerstein in the 1960s.“He’d come in and joke.”
Somersett has been dead 43 years. But in the half-century of assassination lore that’s grown up around the murder of President John F. Kennedy, Somersett has attained a kind of immortality as the man who heard about it first.
Thirteen days before that dark day in Dallas, Somersett elicited a chilling, police tape-recorded threat from a right-wing racist who talked of how the president would soon be shot “from an office building with a high-powered rifle” and how “they’ll pick up somebody within hours after… just to throw the public off.”
Extremist Joseph A. Milteer, of Quitman, Ga., made the threat in the kitchen of Somersett’s small apartment in downtown Miami.
In the late 1970s, the House Assassinations Committee had experts analyze a photograph taken in Dealey Plaza moments before the first shot of an unidentified motorcade spectator “who bears a strong resemblance” to Milteer. The experts, however, concluded the man was not Milteer, who died in 1974.
But now, a retired FBI agent who says that within hours of the assassination he was assigned to locate Milteer has told BrowardBulldog.org that the man in the photograph is indeed Milteer.
“There is no question in my mind,” said Don Adams, who spent 20 years with the FBI before working as a police chief in Ohio and has written a book, From an Office with a High-Powered Rifle.
Congressional investigators never contacted Adams, even though he was identified in several FBI reports as having interviewed Milteer.
From an Office Building with a High-Powered Rifle,
snipped again..
What follows is a partial transcript:
Somersett: Kennedy’s coming here, I think, on the 18th or something like that to make some kind of speech…
Milteer: You can bet your bottom dollar he is going to have a lot to say about the Cubans because there are so many of them here.
Somersett: Yeah, well, he will have a thousand bodyguards. Don’t worry about that.
Milteer: The more bodyguards he has, the more easier it is to get him.
Somersett: Well, how in the hell do you figure would be the best way to get him?
Milteer: From an office building with a high-powered rifle…
Somersett: They are really going to try to kill him?
Milteer:“Oh, yeah. It’s in the working…
Somersett: Hitting this Kennedy I’ll tell you is going to be a hard proposition, I believe. Now you may have it figured out how to get him … an office building and all that, but I don’t know how them Secret Service … they’d never cover all them office buildings and anywhere he’s going. Do you know whether they do that or not?
Milteer: If they have any suspicion they will, of course. But without suspicion the chances are they wouldn’t … You wouldn’t have to take a gun up there … take it up in pieces. All those guns come knock down and you can take them apart.
Before the end of the tape, the conversation returned to Kennedy and what would happen if he was shot.
Milteer: Hell, they’ll pick up somebody within hours after, if anything like that would happen, just to throw the public off.
All true..November 9th 1963

JFK was scheduled to go to Tampa, Florida on November 18th.
It was cancelled after this information reached JFK who was
at the Kennedy Compound in Palm Beach Florida.

Therefore ., The Secret Service and JFK knew of this threat.
13 days in advance.

I have the VHS audio of the recording and Somerset.
Why the NEGLIGENCE in Dallas???

Level 6

Location hidden

#509491 Nov 15, 2013
Very true...

And this information was sent to President John F Kennedy at the Palm Beach Kennedy Compound in Florida...

JFK was scheduled to go to Tampa on November 18th, 1963..It was cancelled and JFK left Florida...

The Secret Service and President Kennedy knew this
audio recording 13 days before the Trip to Dallas..

Why and How could the Secret Service men on Detail Duties on the night of November 21st ., 22nd., could they {Secret Service} mind you, go party ,drink and be merry till the wee hours of the morning ...????
I have a VHS video of Somerset and the recording on November 9th 1963...and photos of Milteer in Dallas at the book depository Building
on November 22nd when the shots were fired...
Those photos were exhibits in a writ to DC in 1987.

Nothing changed..They did'nt 50 years ago..like they still don't listen now when you tell them You witness a Missing child..

They had a plan...

Level 6

Location hidden

#509492 Nov 15, 2013
OOOOPS* It posted twice for the same price..
Cheers!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509493 Nov 16, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK was scheduled to go to Tampa, Florida on November 18th.
It was cancelled after this information reached JFK who was
at the Kennedy Compound in Palm Beach Florida.
That you know the Kennedy visit to Tampa was cancelled is as ridiculous as your sighting of a Caylee ghost.

John F. Kennedy Boulevard (Tampa, Florida)

"The road was renamed for President John F. Kennedy in 1964 by unanimous vote of Tampa City Council following his visit to Tampa on November 18, 1963, and his assassination in Dallas four days later on November 22. His motorcade made use of the roadway during that visit. It was chosen for such a renaming because Kennedy had used about five miles (8 km) of Grand Central Avenue for his motorcade leading through the center of the business district. According to Kennedy Library records, President Kennedy's public exposure in Tampa was only second in length of time during his entire presidency to that of his visit earlier that year to Berlin, Germany.

On that cool November day in 1963, a live TV camera perched atop the station's front portico captured President Kennedy's motorcade as it whizzed eastward on then Grand Central Avenue on its way through downtown Tampa and on to Tampa's Ft. Homer Hesterly Armory. At that time, live remotes from multiple locations were a rarity for local stations so this part of the motorcade was all of the President's visit that many Tampa Bay area residents were able to witness via television.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_... (Tampa,_Florida)
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#509494 Nov 16, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
I have a VHS video of Somerset and the recording on November 9th 1963...and photos of Milteer in Dallas at the book depository Building on November 22nd when the shots were fired...
Those photos were exhibits in a writ to DC in 1987.
Nothing changed..They did'nt 50 years ago..like they still don't listen now when you tell them You witness a Missing child..
They had a plan...

Maybe because "the information" that you sent to every official, was gleamed from someone else who didn't have a very good reputation or have a citizen on patrol badge ????
---- Hummm I wonder where and how you got all of this... Well unless you are the real Adam LOL-----

:Sniped from Adams book review:
“You thought I was kidding when I said he would be killed from a window with a high powered rifle,” a “jubilant” Milteer” told the informant following the murder, "Adam claims Milteer said this."

Adam also claims to have a tape recording of this conversation in his possession.
Adams points out that Milteer was in Dallas on the day of the assassination and has a photograph to prove it. In the photo, Milteer stands near the presidential limousine prior to the shooting. Adams notes this fact was not mentioned in the Warren Commission report.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509495 Nov 16, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because "the information" that you sent to every official, was gleamed from someone else who didn't have a very good reputation or have a citizen on patrol badge ????
---- Hummm I wonder where and how you got all of this... Well unless you are the real Adam LOL-----
:Sniped from Adams book review:
“You thought I was kidding when I said he would be killed from a window with a high powered rifle,” a “jubilant” Milteer” told the informant following the murder, "Adam claims Milteer said this."
Adam also claims to have a tape recording of this conversation in his possession.
Adams points out that Milteer was in Dallas on the day of the assassination and has a photograph to prove it. In the photo, Milteer stands near the presidential limousine prior to the shooting. Adams notes this fact was not mentioned in the Warren Commission report.
http://www.antifascistencyclopedia.com/a ...
"A part of the article reads: "Joseph Milteer, a white supremacist from the tiny south Georgia town of Quitman, who was affiliated with an unusually wide range of racists and racist groups, ranging from the Ku Klux Klan to the more respectable White Citizens Councils. Milteer also worked with violent white supremacist J. B. Stoner, who eventually became James Earl Ray’s lawyer..."
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

What a coincidence - Valdosta, where Joseph Milteer reportedly died in 1974 is where the recent mysterious death of Kendrick Johnson occurred and Quitman is where the reported "transport company" operated by a retired police officer is from, who was reportedly in charge of transporting the body to and from the autopsy, prior to the burial. During the second autopsy it was discovered that at some point in time the internal organs were removed and the body was stuffed with newspaper, unspecified content or date.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Earl 1,478,486
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Patriot AKA Bozo 62,872
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 8 hr lisa 25,580
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 19,292
In car accident ...left disabled 13 hr Joe 2
News Dreamers: Repeal of immigration order would be ... 14 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 19
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,313

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages