CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#509147 Nov 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Casey Anthony bankruptcy judge: Lawsuits can move forward
Email
Facebook
Twitter
ADVERTISEMENT
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
9:55 am, November 5, 2013
TAMPA -- The legal fight over Casey Anthony's bankruptcy will continue, after a judge on Tuesday ruled that a pair of complaints filed by people suing her for defamation can move forward in federal court.
It was a defeat for Anthony, who now faces a deposition by attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez, though Gonzalez's lawyers said in court that they've agreed not to publish the deposition or reveal its time or location.
Gonzalez and Roy Kronk both had defamation lawsuits pending against Anthony in state court when she filed for bankruptcy in January, and have been fighting to salvage their claims against her ever since.
They filed complaints against Anthony's bankruptcy in federal court, arguing that Anthony was "willful and malicious" in damaging their reputations.
Anthony's lawyers filed motions to dismiss those complaints.
On Tuesday, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May declined to dismiss the Gonzalez complaint. Kronk's legal team will have to amend his complaint, but it will be allowed to move forward, May ruled.
Gonzalez filed suit in 2008 after Anthony claimed a similarly-named nanny had kidnapped her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee.
The nanny didn't exist, and the girl's remains were later found by Kronk, a meter reader.
After Anthony was charged with murder, Kronk alleges that her defense attorneys falsely implicated him in Caylee's death in statements to the media. Anthony was acquitted of murder at trial in July 2011.
Anthony has been living in hiding since the not-guilty verdict.
She filed for bankruptcy in January, listing more than $792,000 in debt and less than $1,100 in assets.
This is a developing story. Check back later for updates.
http://orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/articl...
Surprise, surprise a ruling from a hearing!
Because it's been obvious for quite some time that the reported saga behind these lawsuits is but a fabrication intended to obscure what's really behind them and who is this Casey Anthony - the WILFUL AND MALICIOUS INJURY component is an excellent CLUE -- I'm glad to see they will go forward, for whatever reason..... even though I refuse to believvvvveeee.
9:55 AM ?????
The hearing was set for 11:00PM

Is it over yet?

Level 6

Location hidden

#509148 Nov 5, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Anyone know the time?
Attorneys for Casey Anthony will be in court in Tampa on Tuesday
They're expected to try to get a federal complaint by Zenaida Gonzalez dismissed.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...
Not..Morgan folded..It's about Kronk.
Is it Over yet?

Level 6

Location hidden

#509149 Nov 5, 2013
Will Caylee re-surface as The Princess of Sword and disturb the Plans of Others?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#509150 Nov 5, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Will Caylee re-surface as The Princess of Sword and disturb the Plans of Others?
Murphy quit proving you are nuts.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#509151 Nov 5, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/05/miss...

Strange story.

I wonder how many hours it took for this man to kill a family of three and dispose of their bodies?
Some think it can't be done in less than 5.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509152 Nov 5, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it over yet?
That story replaced an earlier one, written prior to the hearing that had not occurred yet.

Obviously Hotdog somehow is able to edit the updated story into the original header. I'm sure you've noticed the media does that fairly often.......entirely replaces an original story but the content of the story does not jive with the date or time. Other instances of this have been talked about here in the past.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509153 Nov 5, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Not..Morgan folded..It's about Kronk.
Is it Over yet?
Is there any reason you're less than widely thrilled with today's ruling?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509154 Nov 5, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it over yet?
showing your ignorance again.

Please post your vast idiocy ,all the court houses that have hearings or trial, at 11 pm.
Maybe it was after Happy Hour,eh.

What a moron you are
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509155 Nov 5, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>showing your ignorance again.
Please post your vast idiocy ,all the court houses that have hearings or trial, at 11 pm.
Maybe it was after Happy Hour,eh.
What a moron you are
Trex, the hearing was indeed set to occur at 11am in Orlando.

What's your problem?

Level 6

Location hidden

#509156 Nov 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any reason you're less than widely thrilled with today's ruling?
What ruling?
Take a weiner and put it on the barby!deer...
You're imagining stuff!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509157 Nov 5, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What ruling?
Take a weiner and put it on the barby!deer...
You're imagining stuff!!
Hey, I only know what I read - I live in Alberta and I guarantee you that I wasn't present at the hearing.

But you live in California and send packages of notarized documents through the post office, remember, so you weren't there either.

How would you know Judge May made no ruling that the two civil suits can proceed in FEDERAL Court, which incidentally is what you've been pumping to occur for several weeks now.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509158 Nov 5, 2013
September 27, 2013 --
Murphey_Law wrote:
Tous les Chemins menent a Rome...
The Man of Law aka he Seargent of Law...
What you cannot accept in your THICK HEAD of your's
Deer.,
Is that I did see Casey with Caylee & Zaneida
June 19th 2008. Like it or not.
And MY Name is the Person who sent those Documents.
to the Authorities...NOT your name deer!...
Judge K. May is the Judge..Not You deer!
So., What is your *Problem? deer!
SMurph, kindly clarify this --

You claim to have sent these documents to Judge May regarding your sighting in defense of Casey Anthony who you believe has been railroaded by a corrupt system, correct?

So these cases go to trial which may enable your sighting to become defense evidence, what is what you've wanted all along - for someone to take your sighting seriously, correct?

So what's you're problem with Judge May'a ruling that the cases will be tried in FEDERAL COURT???

Your reaction to today's news from the OS HotDog is totally contrary to what you've been preaching about!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509159 Nov 5, 2013
Casey Anthony Trial Fast Facts
By CNN Library
updated 12:16 PM EST, Mon November 4, 2013

(CNN)-- Here's a look at what you need to know about the Casey Anthony trial of 2011. Anthony stood accused of killing her two-year-old daughter in 2008.
Timeline:
.......<snip>..........

JUNE 9, 2008 - Casey Anthony claims her two-year-old Caylee Anthony is missing in Orange County, Florida. Anthony later tells police she dropped Caylee off at a babysitter's apartment. The name given to police is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/04/us/casey-anthon...

Lest we forget........
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509160 Nov 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Trex, the hearing was indeed set to occur at 11am in Orlando.
What's your problem?
you have the problem,better read Murphs post again,oh I forgot you have comprehension problems BIG TIME
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509161 Nov 5, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
you have the problem,better read Murphs post again,oh I forgot you have comprehension problems BIG TIME
Any why are you quibbling about nothing instead of celebrating the fact that Casey Anthony will not be allowed to avoid facing up to her despicable deeds with a wilful and malicious intent to injure both Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509163 Nov 5, 2013
"Gonzalez' attorney, Scott Shuker, spoke about what they hope to learn from Anthony during a deposition. The time, date and location of the deposition will not be made public for safety reasons."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/23886360/la...

It seems Scott Shuker isn't about to turn the ZGs lawsuit over to Matt Morgan anytime soon.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509164 Nov 5, 2013
More -

Both sides have agreed that video and audio transcripts of the deposition will be filed under seal. That likely means that the public won't hear from Anthony, until this case goes to trial.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/23886360/la...

Is this what's making anyone crotchety today?

Level 6

Location hidden

#509165 Nov 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
September 27, 2013 --
<quoted text>
SMurph, kindly clarify this --
You claim to have sent these documents to Judge May regarding your sighting in defense of Casey Anthony who you believe has been railroaded by a corrupt system, correct?
So these cases go to trial which may enable your sighting to become defense evidence, what is what you've wanted all along - for someone to take your sighting seriously, correct?
So what's you're problem with Judge May'a ruling that the cases will be tried in FEDERAL COURT???
Your reaction to today's news from the OS HotDog is totally contrary to what you've been preaching about!
But deer.,
You are repeating EVENT decisions that were made months ago...
You seem to be turning in circle.. I receive Breaking News emails from every News Media in Florida...

NOTHING has been reported yet! It's like you simply change the date of these Anthony News..Hogwash!

I have no problem deer...not a one...
None of it enable by sighting..on the contrary..Judge May
seems to want to know MOORE..perhaps?
If those link your providing are authentic!

Nothing has changed deer!

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#509166 Nov 5, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
But deer.,
You seem to be turning in circle.. I receive Breaking News emails from every News Media in Florida...
NOTHING has been reported yet! It's like you simply change the date of these Anthony News..Hogwash!
Looks like you never received this:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509167 Nov 5, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
But deer.,
You got a broken computer that can't google, eh?

Pick the news source and take your complaints up with them, not me!

Lawsuits against Casey Anthony can proceed
MyFoxOrlando.com -57 minutes ago
It's official. A federal bankruptcy judge has ruled that the two defamation cases against Casey Anthony will move forward through the court system. One lawsuit ...

Judge: Defamation suits against Casey Anthony can proceed
Tampabay.com -2 hours ago
TAMPA -- The fight over Casey Anthony's bankruptcy will continue after a judge ruled Tuesday that complaints filed by two people suing her for defamation can ...

Bankruptcy judge allows lawsuits to proceed against Casey Anthony
UPI.com -2 hours ago
TAMPA, Fla., Nov. 5 (UPI)-- A federal bankruptcy judge in Florida decided Tuesday two lawsuits accusing Casey Anthony of defamation can move forward.

Judge denies Casey Anthony motion to dismiss lawsuits
First Coast News-4 hours ago
Casey Anthony smiles before the start of her sentencing hearing in Orlando, Fla. Anthony was deposed Oct. 8, 2011, for a civil lawsuit that accuses her of ruining ...

Judge: Casey Anthony defamation claims can move forward
Tbo.com -4 hours ago
A federal bankruptcy judge in Tampa ruled Tuesday that two claims filed by people suing Casey Anthony for defamation can move forward in Anthony's Chapter ...

Judge's decision means Casey Anthony defamation cases likely to ...
WFTV Orlando-6 hours ago
A federal bankruptcy judge in Tampa said if Casey Anthony loses defamation lawsuits filed against her, she will be responsible for any money she owes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bluestater 1,263,798
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr budd 54,324
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Milee 72,452
two words (Jul '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 27,332
last post wins! (Jul '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 5,804
The alphabet (Jun '06) 9 hr Princess Hey 1,396
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 12,717
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages