CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#509307 Nov 12, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
George LIED,LIED,LIED, to cover his arss...
He may have found out where his arss is heading...
these days...surprise, surprise!!!!
It's refered too as >>> K A R M A !!!
What goes around ,comes around Georgy!!!
Well so did Casey lie lie lie and Cindy & Lee. Oh and then there's that registered, notarized, and certified documented nut from Florida, who claims to have see the trio while she was standing in a free food line on June 16 2008 then changed the date to the 19th.... You really think K A R M A has a lot in-store for the heavy duty lairs ? just asking
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509308 Nov 12, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
They could've paid for it 3 times over if they looked for, or held a job.
Wonder whatever happened to that job George had AFTER the trial at Quinco Electrical?
Psssstttt........maybe you don't notice it BUT considering you and SMurph proclaim the acquittal of Casey Anthony was justified and now over two years have passed, that both of you still are very obviously burning in hostility and resentment. You're angry at the State, who did not have the goods to convict, and at George himself, who was a key DEFENSE witness, whether you want to admit it or not.

I'd dare say your animosity exceeds those who believe she was actually guilty!.....(even though both you and I know which side of the fence you really sit)......
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509309 Nov 12, 2013
Very funny!

Over the recent past this thread was barely breathing as it fell down the list and ngracie for some bizarre reason saw imaginary paid posters keeping it alive.

Who blew the horn?

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#509310 Nov 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Very funny!
Over the recent past this thread was barely breathing as it fell down the list and ngracie for some bizarre reason saw imaginary paid posters keeping it alive.
Who blew the horn?
You did and there is no telling where your lips have been before you tooted!

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#509312 Nov 12, 2013
http://www.myfloridahomesmls.com/SiteContent/...

virtual tour of the Plesea home
looks like Cindy done sold mama and papa's house

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#509313 Nov 12, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Defendant UNKNOWN PARTIES IN POSSESSION 1
Defendant UNKNOWN PARTIES IN POSSESSION 2
??????????
aka squatters

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#509314 Nov 12, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Supposedly, Cindy inherited the Mt Dora home after Shirley died, the yard sale where all of Caylee's things were sold was in Mt Dora.
George and Lee both worked at Quinco which is the guy who took George and Cindy to the islands on the private jet. Quinco has built a large indoor sports training facility in Winter Park and is a respected company in the area.
It appears that the Anthony's finally lost interest in the Hopespring residence and stopped making payments. Over time they payed it down some and the home regained some of it's value yet it remains the sort of home that no one will want to live in and the new lender will likely file suit for damages.
They sold Shirley's home last month for $85K.

http://www.lakecopropappr.com/property-detail...

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#509315 Nov 12, 2013
Your Next wrote:
http://www.myfloridahomesmls.c om/SiteContent/PropDetail.aspx ?N=0&S=MFR&ID=42992193
virtual tour of the Plesea home
looks like Cindy done sold mama and papa's house
Yup, sold for $85K

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#509318 Nov 12, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey YN interesting link - Property sold on Oct 03, 2013 for $85,000
Lawd that seems a lot of money for a Floridian to pay for such cramped quarters - Seems to mtty if one were to sit on the Loo too quickly they might risk a fracture of their left elbow.
Tho I did notice a white construction in the back garden - Was this yet another shed where Papa kept his gas cans -OR simply anther play house for Caylee during her short life.
Maybe Casey was living in that shed. She has a history with sheds ya know!

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#509319 Nov 12, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
HMM! Since this house sold and the
Analtees may be forced to move- Will they move in with KC & her rich lover ?
Or will they move in with Lee & Mal & become devoted GP's to their new grand kid- Only callin upon KC to baby-sit occasionally whilst they toot the town ???
Me thinks the family shall be departing Central Florida probably to join murph in CA so they can see Caylee and get a fresh start. Maybe you could ring Cindy up and have a lunch date, eh?

Casey has a rich lover? Why doesn't this loser, er lover, pay off her debts so she can withdraw the BK and not have to tend to those pesky lawsuits?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509320 Nov 12, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Rick?.....surely he didn't get left out of the will.

Gasp,

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#509321 Nov 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This is interesting because I've always been curious how a montage can possibly be granted to a party who doesn't appear on title. Maybe I'll find the answer........
As you all should recall, only Cindy Anthony was listed as the owner on the Orange County Tax Assessor site.
..........and furthermore, shall we overlook the fact that released in one of the docs, LE completed a form receipting for evidence turned over at Hopespring Drive which included driver's licence identification that described Cindy Marie Anthony to be a 27 year old black female? I suppose so, eh?
Yes, the original mortgage was in Cindy's name.

I suppose anyone could request that his/her name be added as a co-borrower on the loan.

Yes, I do remember the DL. You missed one, though.....there was also something amiss on George's personal info on the top of the statement filled out by the officer. I don't recall exactly what, but if you take another look, you'll see it.

Level 7

Location hidden

#509322 Nov 12, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you're reading this correctly? It says in consideration for the sum of $10.00, which would indicate to me that he signed over the title, not that the home was actually sold.

But Lake County records are completely different than what I'm used to reading, so I'm not sure what it means.

But as he is still alive, I don't think Cindy was left the house in Mrs. Pleasea's will.

Level 7

Location hidden

#509323 Nov 12, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
aka squatters
Known or unknown?

Level 7

Location hidden

#509324 Nov 12, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Supposedly, Cindy inherited the Mt Dora home after Shirley died, the yard sale where all of Caylee's things were sold was in Mt Dora.
George and Lee both worked at Quinco which is the guy who took George and Cindy to the islands on the private jet. Quinco has built a large indoor sports training facility in Winter Park and is a respected company in the area.
It appears that the Anthony's finally lost interest in the Hopespring residence and stopped making payments. Over time they payed it down some and the home regained some of it's value yet it remains the sort of home that no one will want to live in and the new lender will likely file suit for damages.
Interesting, but as they entered into a mortgage modification agreement, if they voluntarily stopped making payments for no other reason than they lost interest as you say, wouldn't that also put them in a position of breach of contract?

Also, why would the new lender, who actually wasn't a new lender....they just acquired some of BOA's mortgages, file suit for damages?

And where where they living if not at the Hopespring address?

I'm trying to understand what you've posted, so sorry for the 20 questions.

Level 7

Location hidden

#509325 Nov 12, 2013
BREND wrote:
<quoted text>
HMM!
Can handwritten statements from a potential suicide person- later Bakered be considered truthful ???
Wonder why I detect a sense of gloating in your comments about the foreclosure of the Anthony home???
Are you rejoicing in the fact that Papa Jo may be seeking another home and will come a-knock-knocking on your door whereby you can practice your Suicide Hot Line Skills.
"Gloating"?

Make that "disgust".

You can decide where to apply it.

Level 7

Location hidden

#509326 Nov 12, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
George LIED,LIED,LIED, to cover his arss...
He may have found out where his arss is heading...
these days...surprise, surprise!!!!
It's refered too as >>> K A R M A !!!
What goes around ,comes around Georgy!!!
Yes, Murph, he lied, lied, and lied.

Funny how suddenly he became the only "credible person" to have seen an alive Caylee leave with Casey at 12:50PM on June 15, 2008, when they "needed" him to be credible.

Level 7

Location hidden

#509327 Nov 12, 2013
* correction

"June 16, 2008"
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509328 Nov 13, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the original mortgage was in Cindy's name.
I suppose anyone could request that his/her name be added as a co-borrower on the loan.
Yes, I do remember the DL. You missed one, though.....there was also something amiss on George's personal info on the top of the statement filled out by the officer. I don't recall exactly what, but if you take another look, you'll see it.
The property is only in the name of Cindy Anthony - I never mentioned anything about the original mortgage. Why you'd suppose anyone would request their name be added to a mortgage of property they don't own and the mortgage would comply is just too ridiculous to even consider because then the mortgage document becomes invalid.

And what do you remember of the 27 year old black Cindy Marie Anthony who lived at Hopespring Drive? That would be an extraordinary coincidence eh, a Cindy Marie Anthony DL of Cindy Marie Anthony?

As far of discrepancies in George's statements, I don't care. You will find just as many if you read Cindy's statements, Shirley Pleasea's statements, Jesse Grund's statements, Richard Grund's statements, Anthony Larrazo's statements, Amy Huizinga's statements, even Yuri Melich's police reports - the entire set of documents released by the media which supported the unsuccessful prosecution of the State versus Casey Anthony is riddled with inconsistencies.

Face it, five years later and nobody cares. The stupid reality show that currently gets pumped in the media from time to time pertaining to the family's dire financial straits is but a yawner.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509329 Nov 13, 2013
* and the mortgage COMPANY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Denny CranesPlace 1,509,622
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Community Disorga... 63,574
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 2 hr zazz 25,586
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,076
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,369
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 22 hr Breezy _Soul 19,617
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 22 hr Breezy _Soul 13,347

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages