CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#509275 Nov 12, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Scammers!
They could have paid for that dump three times over with the amount they scammed from The Caylee Foundation.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#509276 Nov 12, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Scammers!
It looks like that mortgage modification they obtained so "mysteriously quickly" from BOA in 2009, was for naught.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#509277 Nov 12, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like that mortgage modification they obtained so "mysteriously quickly" from BOA in 2009, was for naught.
bOA sold the loan to another company.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#509278 Nov 12, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
They could have paid for that dump three times over with the amount they scammed from The Caylee Foundation.
Prolly hiding the money. I did read BOA sold the loan to northernstar (company listed in suit) They have some shady business dealings, such as foreclosing on clean loans. Whatever is going on it couldn't have happened to a more deserving couple.

Level 7

Location hidden

#509279 Nov 12, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Gee Murph explain this.
Casey said she hadn't seen Caylee since June 9th,2008
Cindy said Casey hadn't seen Caylee since June 14th,2008
George said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house together on June 16th,2008
Pretty well show's the entire family knew the truth the day they picked up the car at the impound yard.
Your dates are questionable based on the docs, but bottom line is pretty much the same.........the reason they couldn't get the date straight seems an obvious "hint" that Casey wasn't the only one doing the lying.

Funnier yet, even Yuri failed to pick up on, or simply ignored, the date discrepancy by George, in his own application for a search warrant dated December 11, 2008, wherein he cites George's August 4, 2008, LE interview where George said the last time he saw Caylee was June 6th.

But then again, everyone also simply ignored the fact that George told LE that Caylee was wearing a SKIRT, prior to his trial testimony when he described her as wearing SHORTS the last time he allegedly saw her.

I guess no one was supposed to notice these obvious problems in the State's case.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#509280 Nov 12, 2013
"nationstar"

Level 7

Location hidden

#509281 Nov 12, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did, however, the original loan mod was granted by BOA in 2009, during the height of the avalanche of loan mod applications by millions of conscientious homeowners whose mortgages were underwater and were denied for one reason or another.

The Anthony's had their mod approved in record time, which didn't sit well with many, myself included.

I'm sorry, but this is a double slap in the face to thousands of Florida homeowners who did whatever it took to save their homes by working harder, rather than by playing on people's sympathies!

Must be they forgot:

"The Anthonys said they plan to do all they can to save their home, if only to preserve the place where Caylee spent her life."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Anthony-fami...

Level 7

Location hidden

#509282 Nov 12, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to add, it was BOA who held the mortgage at the time the loan mod was granted.

Level 7

Location hidden

#509283 Nov 12, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
They could've paid for it 3 times over if they looked for, or held a job.

Wonder whatever happened to that job George had AFTER the trial at Quinco Electrical?

Level 7

Location hidden

#509284 Nov 12, 2013
Defendant UNKNOWN PARTIES IN POSSESSION 1

Defendant UNKNOWN PARTIES IN POSSESSION 2

??????????

Level 7

Location hidden

#509285 Nov 12, 2013
A trip back in time.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/caseys-parents-...
(snipped)

Updated: 6:28 p.m. Wednesday, July 28, 2010 | Posted: 5:44 p.m. Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Casey's Parents Save Home From Foreclosure

ORLANDO, Fla.—
Casey Anthony's parents saved their home from foreclosure Wednesday and it only took them a few months to obtain the same loan modification that other homeowners have pursued for years.

“This foreclosure was one of the fastest ones I handled,” Attorney Mark Lippman told WFTV.

Lippman, who represents the Anthonys, said it only took four months to settle the issue. They qualified for the federal program called Making Homes Affordable.

Bank of America started the foreclosure process in February. Documents show the Anthonys bought the home for almost $91,000 in 1991, but now owe more than $115,000.

Cindy is on disability and George lost his job. Lipton would not tell WFTV the amount of the new mortgage payment, but said it is 31 percent of their anticipated income.

“It was reduced to what they can afford,” Lippman said.

Ana Biascoechea also lives in east Orange County. When she learned about the Anthonys’ new settlement, she wasn't too happy. She has been trying to modify her loan through Bank of America for more than a year. WFTV found some cases can take up to two years.

“We are all in the same predicament as they are. Why should they get preferential treatment?” Biascoechea asked.

Lippman disagrees, but says both sides wanted to avoid a media circus.

“I think it was addressed because Bank of America and myself wanted to get this done without exposing this to the press,” he said.

A Bank of America spokesperson said the Anthonys got their loan modification within a normal period of time. When WFTV asked about the other woman's loan, the spokesperson never returned the call.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509286 Nov 12, 2013
ngrace wrote:
George and Cindy Anthony's home in foreclosure.
http://mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/new...
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.a...
Register of Actions
Case No.2013-CA-013266O
NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE LLC vs. ANTHONY, CYNTHIA M.et al.§
Case Type: CA - Homestead Residential Foreclosure btwn $50,001-$249,999
Date Filed: 11/04/2013
Judicial Officer: Myers, Donald A, JR
Uniform Case Number: 482013CA013266A001OX
Defendant ALL UNKNOWN PARTIES
Defendant ANTHONY, CYNTHIA M.
Defendant ANTHONY, GEORGE A. Also known as ANTHONY, GEORGE
Defendant CHICKASAW OAKS PHASE THREE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
Defendant UNITED GUARANTY RESIDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY OF NORTH CAROLINA
Defendant UNKNOWN PARTIES IN POSSESSION 1
Defendant UNKNOWN PARTIES IN POSSESSION 2
Plaintiff NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE LLC
This is interesting because I've always been curious how a montage can possibly be granted to a party who doesn't appear on title. Maybe I'll find the answer........

As you all should recall, only Cindy Anthony was listed as the owner on the Orange County Tax Assessor site.

..........and furthermore, shall we overlook the fact that released in one of the docs, LE completed a form receipting for evidence turned over at Hopespring Drive which included driver's licence identification that described Cindy Marie Anthony to be a 27 year old black female? I suppose so, eh?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#509287 Nov 12, 2013
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

are the Milsteads living in the garage?
or is Casey back in her murder room?

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#509289 Nov 12, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
They could've paid for it 3 times over if they looked for, or held a job.
Wonder whatever happened to that job George had AFTER the trial at Quinco Electrical?
I agree. I guess they got used to the handouts.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#509290 Nov 12, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
http://answers.yahoo.com/quest ion/index?qid=20110226172125AA trC9z
Kc and her "rich" boyfriend.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#509291 Nov 12, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
http://answers.yahoo.com/quest ion/index?qid=20110226172125AA trC9z
Supposedly, Cindy inherited the Mt Dora home after Shirley died, the yard sale where all of Caylee's things were sold was in Mt Dora.

George and Lee both worked at Quinco which is the guy who took George and Cindy to the islands on the private jet. Quinco has built a large indoor sports training facility in Winter Park and is a respected company in the area.

It appears that the Anthony's finally lost interest in the Hopespring residence and stopped making payments. Over time they payed it down some and the home regained some of it's value yet it remains the sort of home that no one will want to live in and the new lender will likely file suit for damages.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509292 Nov 12, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Kc and her "rich" boyfriend.
Rich boyfriend indeed, god help her!

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#509293 Nov 12, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to add, it was BOA who held the mortgage at the time the loan mod was granted.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#509294 Nov 12, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You show your level of intelligence by making absurd statements.
Jose Baez became the attorney for Casey Anthony BEFORE the case became famous.
Back at ya. He knew where this case was headed.

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Beaver Falls, PA

#509296 Nov 12, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Prolly hiding the money. I did read BOA sold the loan to northernstar (company listed in suit) They have some shady business dealings, such as foreclosing on clean loans. Whatever is going on it couldn't have happened to a more deserving couple.
In the end that couple will get exactly what they deserve. It always comes back to bite people like that in the azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min CodeTalker 1,617,606
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr lisa 98,544
News Orange County Schools employee indicted on firs... (Mar '09) 7 hr CAL 112
Coke for tourist 20 hr jimi-yank 3
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Mon Wiley_Kyote 73,851
Websleuths admin is convicted habitual sex offe... (Apr '09) Sun I see u 304
Under the table (Apr '17) Oct 14 --IslandGurL-- 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages