Red Deer, Canada

#508842 Oct 25, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you go with your religious cults again..I'm surprised
you didn't mentionned the Grundy!
So why don't you stay in denial..deer and believe in Grundism
and that Man who says Bigfoot is God knows where!Why can't you
keep track of the subject instead of switching to Bigfoot and Cults?
You cannot Answer? deer...
Believe what YOU want deer...for Now! and see what happen in
Federal Court next November 5th 2013 or who knows sooner maybe!
Why would the Bigfoot believer I linked bring Grundy to mind? Mention of the cult or the look-alike? LOL!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508843 Oct 25, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
How can someone adjust 0 of 0 deer?
You forgot to say *FEDERAL* Bankcruptcy Court deer!
It makes all the difference in the world deer!
You keep making the SAME Mistake Over & Over deer!
Snap Out of it already!
All bankruptcy courts in the US are federal, but that still doesn't give them any mandate to reopen or investigate testimony obtained in criminal murder trials.

It's all about the money, honey, nothing more!

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#508844 Oct 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
All bankruptcy courts in the US are federal, but that still doesn't give them any mandate to reopen or investigate testimony obtained in criminal murder trials.
What does talking to yourself accomplish?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#508845 Oct 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
When and Why does the R.I.C.O Act enforced deer?

Level 6

Location hidden

#508846 Oct 25, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Meaning the lights are always off and no body is ever when referring to you.
Are you also sanka ., little snake?

My comment and response wasn't meant for YOU to understand...
But for sanka to interprete.

Have a Good Night!

Level 6

Location hidden

#508847 Oct 25, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you realize that you are Rambler yet ngrace?
You Wish....

And I WISH I knew WHO "The Unregistered Topix Phoney Canadian Rambling`ROSE" real Identity...is really ngrace? or The Real Nancy Grace?

Rambler is fully aware my name is DONIA.,

Your Android needs a fix`in...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508848 Oct 25, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
When and Why does the R.I.C.O Act enforced deer?
Dare I ask Who or What organization has been charged with racketteering under the RICO Act, that you're referring to?

Level 6

Location hidden

#508849 Oct 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Dare I ask Who or What organization has been charged with racketteering under the RICO Act, that you're referring to?
You'll find out soon enough deer....
I'm not at liberty to say., at this time!

God Speed!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#508850 Oct 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you believe Jose Baez's opening statements were THE TRUTH, how can it be used to support a "bogus civil suit"? Either Casey knew all along Caylee was dead because she was present when the child was removed by George from the family swimming pool after drowning and the kidnapping story was all a lie and the child was never missing -- or George observed Casey and an-alive Caylee leaving their home together and driving away never to return. Both versions cannot be true.
"Since you believe Jose Baez's opening statements were THE TRUTH, how can it be used to support a "bogus civil suit"?

The civil suit filed by TM/TES used Baez's opening statement as the BASIS of the civil suit, by stating that TM didn't know Caylee had drowned on June 16, 2008, when he agreed to search for an alive Caylee.

The filing went on to say that Casey told him her daughter was alive and asked for his help to locate her.

In the suit, he specifically refers to Baez's opening statement as "proof" of his claim, in that Casey benefited unjustly from his services because she knew her daughter was dead (citing Baez's opening statement), when she asked for his help.

Period.

Level 7

Location hidden

#508851 Oct 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what "saving face" means to you but it has nothing to do with legal settlement agreements.
Do the math!
ZERO of $75,000 is not greater that ZERO of $100,000!
"Saving face" means someone is allowed to "bow out gracefully".

Your "math" is convoluted. Nothing from nothing is nothing.

I posted the specific reasons a few days ago, citing numerous statements made by TM prior to filing his bogus lawsuit, that contradicted the allegations in said bogus civil suit.

Meaning, he had no basis for filing said suit.

Meaning he had nothing.

Meaning he would "win" nothing even if his suit was allowed to proceed in civil court.

The settlement agreement gave him nothing other than a means to bow out gracefully.

"Nothing from nothing is nothing".

Level 7

Location hidden

#508852 Oct 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Ngracie, furthermore the obvious distain in your reaction to this TES settlement is not conducive to your character's theory that Jose Baez's opening statements was THE TRUTH.
That Casey's lawyers AGREED to settle the TES lawsuit for $75,000 should have you jumping fruit loops in glee because it can serve as your proof that TES's claim had merit - that Casey knew Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool and was never kidnapped - or at least 75% of the story did - which is the reason why it was not 100% disputed by her attorneys and instead three-quarters was agreed with!
I don't want to embarrass you, but I am telling you that your reaction to this news is totally inappropriate!
People can agree to anything, ON PAPER.

Big deal.

Why you refuse to see this is perplexing, to say the least.

Level 7

Location hidden

#508853 Oct 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Caylee Marie Anthony....
Given that Casey Marie Anthony was *INDICTED of a Florida Capital Murder by a Florida Grand Jury...
Is the Caylee Marie Anthony Murder an
Open Investigation?
Cold Case Investigation?
Active Investigation?
Will the Federal Court release The Florida Grand Jury Evidences and OCSO Deputy Anthony Rusciano's Deposition to Determined WHO LIED? Casey or Jose?
Should the Federal Court determine if Casey Anthony did tell the TRUTH , and if NO MURDER occured other than the Manipulation of loop holes to defraud Florida Taxpayers within the 9th Circus? If Jose 13aez want's his $500K OCSO it's $214K , IRS it's $68K TES it's $75K ...and ? Reward Kronk & Zaneida for their Participation?
Newly elected Orange County District Attorney Jeff Ashton already made over $2 MILLIONS Prosecuting Casey Anthony...
Nancy Grace made Billions to HLN...with Tot Mom!
Noone can OWN Casey Anthony's MIND nor can ANYONE OWN The Ninth Circuit Court Casey Marie Anthony Trial Record's Rights in a Digital World! But The State aka "We the People".
Casey Marie Anthony OWN her Human, Social and Spiritual Rights., and so does Caylee Marie Anthony's Human,Social and Spiritual Rights.
Of course, this is my opinion...like it or not...
What's your deduction ngrace? and You Deer?
My deduction is, the case is closed. No one will ever know for certain what caused Caylee's death.

Your efforts would be better served if you focused on who put her remains on Suburban Drive after Casey was arrested and sitting in jail. That's the real unsolved crime here, because no one will ever be able to prove how she died.

And no one will ever "officially" investigate this, for very obvious reasons.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508854 Oct 26, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
My deduction is, the case is closed. No one will ever know for certain what caused Caylee's death.
Your efforts would be better served if you focused on who put her remains on Suburban Drive after Casey was arrested and sitting in jail. That's the real unsolved crime here, because no one will ever be able to prove how she died.
HOW, WHEN or WHERE the victim died is not required in order to successfully prosecute for murder - it only needs to be proven beyond reasonable doubt that the perpetrator was responsible for the victim's death. Often it's motive which takes on more significance when cause of death cannot be medically proven - WHY?

I'm surprised you don't know that murderers are often convicted years and even decades after the fact......do you live in a silo?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508855 Oct 26, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"Since you believe Jose Baez's opening statements were THE TRUTH, how can it be used to support a "bogus civil suit"?
The civil suit filed by TM/TES used Baez's opening statement as the BASIS of the civil suit, by stating that TM didn't know Caylee had drowned on June 16, 2008, when he agreed to search for an alive Caylee.
The filing went on to say that Casey told him her daughter was alive and asked for his help to locate her.
In the suit, he specifically refers to Baez's opening statement as "proof" of his claim, in that Casey benefited unjustly from his services because she knew her daughter was dead (citing Baez's opening statement), when she asked for his help.
Period.
You're absolving yourself of the opportunity to spread some delightful I-told-you-all-so glee that the simple fact the allegations within TES's lawsuit were AGREED to in part by the mutual negotiation of a settlement AGREEMENT in the amount of $75,000, or three-quarters of the original amount of the claim, is indicative there's some truth to them? Hmmm, how odd.

What part of the two words - settlement AGREEMENT - can you not comprehend?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508856 Oct 26, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"Saving face" means someone is allowed to "bow out gracefully".
Your "math" is convoluted. Nothing from nothing is nothing.
I posted the specific reasons a few days ago, citing numerous statements made by TM prior to filing his bogus lawsuit, that contradicted the allegations in said bogus civil suit.
Meaning, he had no basis for filing said suit.
Meaning he had nothing.
Meaning he would "win" nothing even if his suit was allowed to proceed in civil court.
The settlement agreement gave him nothing other than a means to bow out gracefully.
"Nothing from nothing is nothing".
Casey's attorneys have absolutely no reason to "save face" for TES. Furthermore, that you appear to believe settlement agreements are AGREED to for the purpose of one side sacrificing itself in order to "save face" for another is absolute utter nonsense.

ZERO of $75000 is not greater than ZERO $100000

And are you aware that this reported settlement AGREEMENT has not yet been approved by the Bankruptcy Judge, nor has it yet appeared on the docket?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508857 Oct 26, 2013
* ZERO OF $100000
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508858 Oct 26, 2013
TX ES Mntd Srch & Rcvry v. Casey Anthony
Case #2011-CA-008475

Nature of Proceedings - UNJUST ENRICHMENT

I also continue to question what's with this, included in the original unsigned bankruptcy docs downloaded to the media website.

A Settlement Agreement toward allegations of Unjust Enrichment eludes to some sort of financial fraud - which it not dischargeable - and according to the storyline and the TES claims - that Casey sent TES in a wild goose-chase knowing the non-profit organization would not find an ALIVE Caylee in swamps, lakes, fields or forests a month after the child went missing. Nobody can argue Casey was Unjustly Enriched in any way by that act because TES searches were unsuccessful in finding even a child's body where they might have.

Obviously the Settlement Agreement is over something ngracie is not happy with.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508859 Oct 26, 2013

Level 6

Location hidden

#508863 Oct 26, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Your City is "OFFICIALLY" Burning Karensa Karas!
southerngirl

Newport, KY

#508864 Oct 26, 2013
RIP, Ms. Krabappel!!! sniff sniff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min red and right 1,216,900
Hot girl drivinga BMW convertible Oviedo near/ ... 36 min Frank 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr Riverside 18,037
Does the State have the goods 2# 1 hr ANGHARAD 4
News Ban on fast-food TV commercials could cut child... (Nov '08) 2 hr health 12
things that go poof in the night 2 hr JessicaAtriedes 4
News Is pumpkin the new bacon? 3 hr vib_ram 2
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]