CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508987 Nov 3, 2013
This case deserves it's own thread. One of my questions is how can it be this Luis Toledo guy physically assaults his wife at her workplace which is American K9 Detection Services that apparently trains police, military and search and rescue dogs - indicating the company obviously has very close ties to authority - but nobody reports the assault to police and then this woman goes home to her jilted husband like it's no big deal, even though she's already began a relationship with a coworker.

The storyline makes no sense. Then Toledo gets arrested without a warrant.....I suppose this is the same officer who just happens to obtain "the confession"?

"Toledo showed up at his wifeís work on Oct. 22 and slapped her, Lake Mary police said. The next day, Suarezís family asked deputies to check on her when they didnít hear from her. Toledo came to the coupleís house in Deltona as deputies were checking on his wife and the childrenís wellbeing. Volusia deputies notified Lake Mary police in Seminole County and a Lake Mary police officer drove to Deltona to arrest Toledo on a misdemeanor domestic battery charge without a warrant."
http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/201...

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#508988 Nov 3, 2013
He admitted to killing his wife. Pretty damn sure he also killed his children.

He is yet another lucky killer like Casey Anthony, managed to hide the bodies, probably in plain view.
Everyone is looking for three together, he might have dumped them separately making them harder to find.
If he dumped them together they are probably in a lake and will be found in the next few days.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508989 Nov 3, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
He admitted to killing his wife. Pretty damn sure he also killed his children.
He is yet another lucky killer like Casey Anthony, managed to hide the bodies, probably in plain view.
Everyone is looking for three together, he might have dumped them separately making them harder to find.
If he dumped them together they are probably in a lake and will be found in the next few days.
Without a warrant for Toledo's arrest ever being issued, under who's direction did the officer arrest him?.....and then low and behold, this illegal arrest just happens to produce a confession and a failed suicide attempt, isn't that how the storyline goes? It all appears a slight bit concocted.......

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#508990 Nov 3, 2013
Effer killed his wife and children maybe he will tell where he hide the bodies before he "attempts" suicide again.

“Trigger Rights ”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#508991 Nov 3, 2013
Maybe George Anthony is assisting in his suicide attempt.

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

#508993 Nov 3, 2013
Florida. Built for weirdos.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508996 Nov 3, 2013
Arrest affidavit
http://wesh.com/blob/view/-/22690814/data/1/-...

Already the story has some serious kinks in it.

So on October 22, 2013 Toledo gets into an altercation with his wife at her place of employment in Lake Mary, and apparently Lake Mary P.D. are summoned. Toledo is already gone by the time they get there, no mention of what happened to Suarez but police complete a "charging affidavit for DV battery" so it would certainly appear she was still at her workplace as her cooperation would be required in filing charges.

Then what? Police say "so long", and she just goes on her way home to the abuser, which happens to be located in Volusia County?

Her family contact the Volusia P.D. the next day when they can't reach her and the Volusia P.D. go to the couple's home to check things out. Nobody is home, but low and behold Toledo just happens to pull up when police are there. He claims he wasn't home that previous night, but when he came home in the morning Suarez and the children were gone, so he took a shower left for work, and forgot his wallet. He gives police a written statement.

Volusia police ask and consent it given to go inside the residence to conduct a "wellness check" --(huh, that's not a wellness check, he's already told police his wife and children are not there.) and the smell of cleaning fluids prevails indicating possible cleanup of blood. Then a good neighbour moseys on over to inform police he's been asked by Toledo only that morning to help dispose of his wife's car in a Publix Parking lot and observed him wiping it down and tossing stuff in a dumpster. Toledo also confesses "he just snapped" but this neighbour evidently doesn't question him any further.

It goes on to say "While at the residence, deputies were notified that Lake Mary P.D. had charges on Toledo in reference to the domestic violence altercation......Toledo was successfully detained by the VCSO and the Lake Mary P.D. responded.......and took Toledo into custody over their domestic violence charge. TOLEDO WAS SUBSEQUENTLY TRANSPORTED BY LAKE MARY P.D. TO THE VOLUSIA COUNTY JAIL......." where he apparently confesses and attempts suicide......

I stopped reading here ......bad script D- lacking in credibility, too many coincidences.

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

#508997 Nov 3, 2013
Sniff my Gloomy Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why hide "your" location?
It's not. What's it to you?

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

#508998 Nov 3, 2013
MADDY wrote:
My heart feels sad at the anguish the members of the family are undergong whilt searching for the murdered remains of loved ones.
Strange how the Anthony's never searched for the remains of Caylee. In actuality all Cindy did was divert the attention of TES from searching in the copse so close to her house . Psychic maybe ??

The family never looked for the little girl. They did accept donations though. Incredible that they still live in the home they murdered the child in.

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

#508999 Nov 3, 2013
Hijacking this thread with another story? Ngrace will be very upset with you!
Rambler wrote:
Arrest affidavit
So on October 22, 2013 Toledo gets into an altercation with his wife at her place of employment in Lake Mary, and apparently Lake Mary P.D. are summoned. Toledo is already gone by the time they get there, no mention of what happened to Suarez but police complete a "charging affidavit for DV battery" so it would certainly appear she was still at her workplace as her cooperation would be required in filing charges.
Then what? Police say "so long", and she just goes on her way home to the abuser, which happens to be located in Volusia County?
Her family contact the Volusia P.D. the next day when they can't reach her and the Volusia P.D. go to the couple's home to check things out. Nobody is home, but low and behold Toledo just happens to pull up when police are there. He claims he wasn't home that previous night, but when he came home in the morning Suarez and the children were gone, so he took a shower left for work, and forgot his wallet. He gives police a written statement.
Volusia police ask and consent it given to go inside the residence to conduct a "wellness check" --(huh, that's not a wellness check, he's already told police his wife and children are not there.) and the smell of cleaning fluids prevails indicating possible cleanup of blood. Then a good neighbour moseys on over to inform police he's been asked by Toledo only that morning to help dispose of his wife's car in a Publix Parking lot and observed him wiping it down and tossing stuff in a dumpster. Toledo also confesses "he just snapped" but this neighbour evidently doesn't question him any further.
It goes on to say "While at the residence, deputies were notified that Lake Mary P.D. had charges on Toledo in reference to the domestic violence altercation......Toledo was successfully detained by the VCSO and the Lake Mary P.D. responded.......and took Toledo into custody over their domestic violence charge. TOLEDO WAS SUBSEQUENTLY TRANSPORTED BY LAKE MARY P.D. TO THE VOLUSIA COUNTY JAIL......." where he apparently confesses and attempts suicide......
I stopped reading here ......bad script D- lacking in credibility, too many coincidences.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#509001 Nov 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Arrest affidavit
I agree, this story does have some serious kinks in it.

Adding to your post, LE called off the search for one day last week while they "regrouped" (whatever that means). Next day, we have an arrest on murder 2 charges of the wife.

LE says no one else is involved, yet no charges are brought for the 2 kids. I'm assuming it's because murder 1 charges must be handed down by the GJ, but still and all, it doesn't add up if they could charge murder 2 based exclusively on a confession.

Adding to that, the husband claims he landed a death blow to her neck in a DV dispute....hence murder 2. However, early reports said the home had evidence of blood.

Nothing makes sense except their search efforts today...they are searching the landfill, which isn't too far away from the residence and would be an obvious dump site, imo.

Meanwhile, despite your skepticism, the family along with volunteers, are still searching in other locations.

LE has stated that he "implicated someone else" in the children's murders........which they discount as baseless......but it would be interesting to learn just exactly who he named, if he actually did name someone else that is.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#509002 Nov 3, 2013
MADDY wrote:
My heart feels sad at the anguish the members of the family are undergong whilt searching for the murdered remains of loved ones.
Strange how the Anthony's never searched for the remains of Caylee. In actuality all Cindy did was divert the attention of TES from searching in the copse so close to her house . Psychic maybe ??
I wonder what happened to that "all truth" book Cindy was writing?
No one offered her any money?

GOOD
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509003 Nov 3, 2013
MADDY wrote:
You said it all right there Mady.
Did you read where the twin sister of Cindy ( deny,deny,deny } died
Scott Peterson,s mom

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

#509004 Nov 3, 2013
Sniff my Gloomy Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is.
I can't help you then. Looks like you're sol.

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

#509005 Nov 3, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what happened to that "all truth" book Cindy was writing?
No one offered her any money?
GOOD
She settled on being rich in personality.

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

#509006 Nov 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, this story does have some serious kinks in it.
Adding to your post, LE called off the search for one day last week while they "regrouped" (whatever that means). Next day, we have an arrest on murder 2 charges of the wife.
LE says no one else is involved, yet no charges are brought for the 2 kids. I'm assuming it's because murder 1 charges must be handed down by the GJ, but still and all, it doesn't add up if they could charge murder 2 based exclusively on a confession.
Adding to that, the husband claims he landed a death blow to her neck in a DV dispute....hence murder 2. However, early reports said the home had evidence of blood.
Nothing makes sense except their search efforts today...they are searching the landfill, which isn't too far away from the residence and would be an obvious dump site, imo.
Meanwhile, despite your skepticism, the family along with volunteers, are still searching in other locations.
LE has stated that he "implicated someone else" in the children's murders........which they discount as baseless......but it would be interesting to learn just exactly who he named, if he actually did name someone else that is.
The chances of you or any of your cronies from the nut ward being able to put your fingers in this case is slim. Your work in past cases put a wet spot on your credibility.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509007 Nov 3, 2013
Luau Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The family never looked for the little girl. They did accept donations though. Incredible that they still live in the home they murdered the child in.
Cindy { QUOTE } to a REPORTER,"" GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND LOOK FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER,then slammed the door in his face. And ten minutes later George brought out a garbage bag with nothing but torn envelops from people who sent donations,must have been more important to count money than help look for their GRANDDAUGHTER,which they knew was dead.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#509008 Nov 3, 2013
Luau Lou wrote:
Hijacking this thread with another story? Ngrace will be very upset with you!
<quoted text>
She didn't hack the thread this time with another story. Maddy posted it and I kept it going because it deserves to get some public attention.

I'm sure Casey and Caylee wouldn't mind at all that the discussion about 2 other local children gone missing and presumed dead, is discussed on this thread.

Maybe we'll even see George and Cindy show up as volunteers. Nah.

When all is said and done, this case is worthy of attention, even if the Orlando Sentinel has moved away from covering it, last I checked! Shame on them.

And shame on you if you use this story merely as a platform for bashing.

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

#509011 Nov 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't hack the thread this time with another story. Maddy posted it and I kept it going because it deserves to get some public attention.
I'm sure Casey and Caylee wouldn't mind at all that the discussion about 2 other local children gone missing and presumed dead, is discussed on this thread.
Maybe we'll even see George and Cindy show up as volunteers. Nah.
When all is said and done, this case is worthy of attention, even if the Orlando Sentinel has moved away from covering it, last I checked! Shame on them.
And shame on you if you use this story merely as a platform for bashing.
So says the net's creepiest hypocrite. You perpetuate child murder stories for your own amusement. You need to be locked away for good. Oh wait.

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

#509012 Nov 3, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Cindy { QUOTE } to a REPORTER,"" GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND LOOK FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER,then slammed the door in his face. And ten minutes later George brought out a garbage bag with nothing but torn envelops from people who sent donations,must have been more important to count money than help look for their GRANDDAUGHTER,which they knew was dead.
She helped kill that kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 46 min Memorial Day Sock 18,917
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Memorial Day Sock 13,026
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 58,832
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 98,020
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 5 hr Princess Hey 403
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 12,574
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 22,930
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages