CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Trigger Rights ”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#509012 Nov 3, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Cindy { QUOTE } to a REPORTER,"" GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND LOOK FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER,then slammed the door in his face. And ten minutes later George brought out a garbage bag with nothing but torn envelops from people who sent donations,must have been more important to count money than help look for their GRANDDAUGHTER,which they knew was dead.
She helped kill that kid.

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

#509015 Nov 3, 2013
MADDY wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder do they still in the pool wherein Caylee drowned ?
Wonder does Cindy still go into Caylee's bedroom and change the sheets every week OR did she sell them at the Garage Sale or E-Bay. HMMM
They still have the pool? Why would they still have that pool? It's a tear down pool where Caylee allegedly drown, ha ha wink wink. Cindy is so nasty!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#509017 Nov 3, 2013
MADDY wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder do they still in the pool wherein Caylee drowned ?
Wonder does Cindy still go into Caylee's bedroom and change the sheets every week OR did she sell them at the Garage Sale or E-Bay. HMMM
It didn't fit anymore...She's a Big Girl now!

Anyone know if there is a connection with JpPratt
..Ricardo Morales and Eric Baker in 2004 connected to the
Anthony $aga?

An intelligent response would be appreciated...Thank You!

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

#509018 Nov 3, 2013
There's no connection.

Is anyone aware of Barefoot on the Watch Captain thread having seen a child rape but not reporting it? Is this person on drugs?

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

#509019 Nov 3, 2013
MADDY wrote:
<quoted text>
Patience is a virtue - Wait & Watch the book will be published & Cindy will undoubtedly receive Nobel Prize along with a Humanitarian Award -Let the trumpets play & let the drums roll as she calls upon KC to step up to the Mic and accept her MOTY as Cindy wipes tears from her eyes - Raising KC's arm in the air proclaiming through sobs...
" Thank you I couldn't have done it without the help of KC & old Jerky Head whatsisname"
I think Cindy is Barefoot. Only Cindy would be so illogical or possibly lie about a child being raped.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509020 Nov 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, this story does have some serious kinks in it.
Adding to your post, LE called off the search for one day last week while they "regrouped" (whatever that means). Next day, we have an arrest on murder 2 charges of the wife.
LE says no one else is involved, yet no charges are brought for the 2 kids. I'm assuming it's because murder 1 charges must be handed down by the GJ, but still and all, it doesn't add up if they could charge murder 2 based exclusively on a confession.
Adding to that, the husband claims he landed a death blow to her neck in a DV dispute....hence murder 2. However, early reports said the home had evidence of blood.
Nothing makes sense except their search efforts today...they are searching the landfill, which isn't too far away from the residence and would be an obvious dump site, imo.
Meanwhile, despite your skepticism, the family along with volunteers, are still searching in other locations.
LE has stated that he "implicated someone else" in the children's murders........which they discount as baseless......but it would be interesting to learn just exactly who he named, if he actually did name someone else that is.
Perhaps this real life case will be used as the basis of a plotline for a novel.....the gang involvement is already there.

Man crosses gang, or doesn't follow instructions and needs to get taken out or be discredited - he's became the enemy.

Wife is an imaginary person, man has no idea he's married with imaginary children.

K9 company - Imaginary wife is an employee. The DV incident was a setup intended to get man arrested, once inside he's be toasted.****or it was designed to get him arrested to keep him safe, protect him from the gang.

Man runs into a sweetie somewhere, stays out all night. Meanwhile his house is getting doused with cleaning fluid ready for the big show the next day.

He goes home - police are waiting for him for an imaginary assault upon his imaginary wife, which of course never occurred.

*****Question - do you think the man being protected by authorities from other gang members out to get him, even though it appears he a guilty culprit?

I haven't decided that part yet......
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509022 Nov 3, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony $aga?
An intelligent post by you would be the 9th Wonder of Th World,impossible to give a honest intelligent reply to your B.S.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509024 Nov 3, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony $aga?
Sorry oh ignorant one.
Caylee is dead
Her mother killed her and as far as I am concerned CINDY,GEORGE,LEE were all acomplises.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509025 Nov 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps this real life case will be used as the basis of a plotline for a novel.....the gang involvement is already there.
Man crosses gang, or doesn't follow instructions and needs to get taken out or be discredited - he's became the enemy.
Wife is an imaginary person, man has no idea he's married with imaginary children.
K9 company - Imaginary wife is an employee. The DV incident was a setup intended to get man arrested, once inside he's be toasted.****or it was designed to get him arrested to keep him safe, protect him from the gang.
Man runs into a sweetie somewhere, stays out all night. Meanwhile his house is getting doused with cleaning fluid ready for the big show the next day.
He goes home - police are waiting for him for an imaginary assault upon his imaginary wife, which of course never occurred.
*****Question - do you think the man being protected by authorities from other gang members out to get him, even though it appears he a guilty culprit?
I forgot to add.....during the night when the house is doused with cleaning fluid, stuff that's supposed to belong to the imaginary wife and kids gets hacked into the house.

The neighbour - which side shall we put him on? Ah let's see, maybe the good side......the gang has put the fear of god into him, and although he goes along with the incriminating "snapped" story he's be instructed to say to police in lieu of his ongoing well-being, a little known fact is his video surveillance captured the entire set up and he slipped that tape to police. Or perhaps I'll make him an undercover agent.....various variables are good, it allows the writer flexibility.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509026 Nov 3, 2013
* PACKED into the house
T-REX

Chico, CA

#509027 Nov 3, 2013
MADDY wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! A mere suggestion that 'an intelligent response' would be recognized as such by a deranged miscreant such as you is cause for many belly guffaws.
Upon the mention of Eric Baker does this perhaps mean that he did indeed set up a Trust Fund for Caylee? As KC told investigators from child services?
Died in a car crash did he?
Anyone check out the whereabouts of the KC Kid Killer when this tragedy occurred ??? EH ?
Just do me one favor if you respond hokay ? PALEEZE do NOT continue rabbiting about your exploits about how you saw a dead child.
Thanking you in anticipation fool that I am.
Rather funny Casey hasn't worked a day since 2006 and still hiding and getting a free ride.The incident last week where Cindy and some lady went at it at Cindy's garage sale tells me Casey is bleeding them dry again.The proceeds probably go directly to Casey.
If I remember right Cindy stated she would never get rid of anything that belonged to Caylee,she turned her room into a shrine according to her documented video interview.

Level 6

Location hidden

#509028 Nov 3, 2013
Nope..No Intelligent Waves here...
Cant't even read correctly..

Who said a child being rape?

And have another one Crazy Maddy!

How about you Rambler or nGrace? didn't one
of you posted something to the effect the 3 were connected? Thank You...

Level 6

Location hidden

#509029 Nov 3, 2013
Or do you rather keep talking to yourself deer?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#509030 Nov 3, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Or do you rather keep talking to yourself deer?
I'm working on a plotline.......give it some time and I'll be sure to find a way to weave in Casey Anthony.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#509035 Nov 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't hack the thread this time with another story. Maddy posted it and I kept it going because it deserves to get some public attention.
I'm sure Casey and Caylee wouldn't mind at all that the discussion about 2 other local children gone missing and presumed dead, is discussed on this thread.
Maybe we'll even see George and Cindy show up as volunteers. Nah.
When all is said and done, this case is worthy of attention, even if the Orlando Sentinel has moved away from covering it, last I checked! Shame on them.
And shame on you if you use this story merely as a platform for bashing.
No one wants an Anthony involved in any missing child searches, etc. They bring nothing to the table but lies and deceit.

The deceased mother and children are skeletonized by now so the search is for bones. You probably think these bones have been moved too, eh?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#509037 Nov 3, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
An intelligent question would be appreciated first!

Thank you!

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#509040 Nov 3, 2013
MADDY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hy DJ.
Wonder once the remains of the slaughterd Momma and her kids are found will there be pair of shorts be found thus allowing a forensic team to look for diatoms.
Anyone who slaughters a child should be hung & quartered IMO..
Forget treason - Stretch the kid killers or burn them at the stake.
'Hanged, drawn and quartered was the punishment for traitors, that is, men who committed treason, that is, the violation by a subject of his allegiance to his sovereign or to the state. Women traitors were burned at the stake
Hey Maddy, how about an old fashioned stoning or death by a firing squad? Ammo is pretty inexpensive these days.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#509041 Nov 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What drove the illusion that people "cared" about Caylee Anthony was a deliberate and organized hatred movement against Casey Anthony and you of all people, in your attempt to role play the original ngrace, should know that. The circumstances of the death of the child now are unknown but if Casey Anthony couldn't be held accountable, well then too bad, "case closed" - suddenly nobody cares including you!
From that case you should have learned the media cannot be trusted to report facts upon which to base a conviction but you've already proven Luis Toledo guilty even though he has not been tried, yet you acknowledge his apparent confession does not make a whole lot of sense, any more than did Casey Anthony's story about Caylee's disappearance at the hands of imaginary people.
You didn't jump on the bandwagon of assuming automatic guilt of Casey Anthony, but you're doing so of Luis Toledo. How about letting "the people decide" when the case goes to trial?
Meanwhile It's still not clear why a Gong Show of the Masses is preferable to you over 150 authorities involved in an organized search. Is god's plan not going as it should?
I posted what is being reported not only by the media, but by law enforcement.

Please note, everything I posted that LE has provided to the public and in court docs, is followed by "alleged".

I have stated there are a lot of kinks here that don't make sense, starting with the first press conference when the family spoke, when the whereabouts of the mom and her kids was first described as a missing persons case(s). If you can locate that video, you might find it interesting.

Level 7

Location hidden

#509042 Nov 3, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Cindy { QUOTE } to a REPORTER,"" GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND LOOK FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER,then slammed the door in his face. And ten minutes later George brought out a garbage bag with nothing but torn envelops from people who sent donations,must have been more important to count money than help look for their GRANDDAUGHTER,which they knew was dead.
Yes, T-REX, it's hard not to make comparisons to the reactions of both families.

One had a air of entitlement that it was everyone else's job to find her missing granddaughter, while the other is out digging in the underbrush (no matter what Rambler says about it not being true).

I don't think anyone will ever forget the words you quoted.

Level 7

Location hidden

#509043 Nov 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to know what's the truth. One media report differs greatly from another.

The gang member scenario crossed my mind when that news came out, but more recently it was reported that there is no gang involvement.

However, it is absurd to think this guy could pull it off by himself in 5 hours and no one can locate the bodies when time alone makes his mysterious and unknown (sorry)"dump site" so impossible to find. And yes, I do question how such a mastermind could make such dumb moves such as contacting the heighbor and returning home for his wallet, and then be willing to confess to killing his wife but not the kids.(As alleged).

Of interest is, his car sat in the driveway all day while it was being processed for hours by CSI, and LE's comment after the arrest, wherein it was addressed, followed by an intriguing comment that this case was very sensitive.

Who knows what to think is going on here.

Local reports again differ on the next move. The Orlando Sentinel finally posted an article earlier tonight which stated that LE will not stop their search efforts, while Local 6 is reporting that LE will cease any further ground searches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Tyrone Soetoro 1,747,147
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SILENT but DEADLY 64,574
One Word (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 2,621
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,206
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr T-REX 74,094
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr zazz 98,715
last post wins! (Jul '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 6,086

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages