Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

What Jodi Arias And Casey Anthony Both Did To Save Themselves.
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/archive/segm...

Jane Ve V. is a Mullet head.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Freemen movement's ‘bluntly idiotic’ arguments a serious concern for Canada’s legal system
BY SHERRI ZICKEFOOSE AND DARYL SLADE, CALGARY HERALD SEPTEMBER 27, 2013 6:06 AM

They don’t believe in paying taxes, needing passports or answering to police.

They argue the courts have no legal jurisdiction over them, and clog the system by filing incoherent documents sporting thumbprints, stamps and strange notations written in multi-coloured ink.

They are Freemen-on-the-Land.

<snip>

This week, the Alberta Law Society renewed its 2003 and 2009 warnings to its members to watch for more peculiar paperwork from the Freeman movement. Lawyers are often asked to notarize fictitious documents,

“The Freeman never really leave us,” said society director Elizabeth Osler.

“It’s a topic that’s relevant for all law societies. The documents are completely fake. It puts the lawyers in a difficult position and it creates confusion for other members of the public who might be subjected to dealings with these people.”

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/calgary/Fre...

Hey SMurph, imagine.......notarized fictitious documents does not make them legitimate. Amazing concept, eh?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Rambler wrote:
Freemen movement's ‘bluntly idiotic’ arguments a serious concern for Canada’s legal system
BY SHERRI ZICKEFOOSE AND DARYL SLADE, CALGARY HERALD SEPTEMBER 27, 2013 6:06 AM
They don’t believe in paying taxes, needing passports or answering to police.
They argue the courts have no legal jurisdiction over them, and clog the system by filing incoherent documents sporting thumbprints, stamps and strange notations written in multi-coloured ink.
They are Freemen-on-the-Land.
<snip>
This week, the Alberta Law Society renewed its 2003 and 2009 warnings to its members to watch for more peculiar paperwork from the Freeman movement. Lawyers are often asked to notarize fictitious documents,
“The Freeman never really leave us,” said society director Elizabeth Osler.
“It’s a topic that’s relevant for all law societies. The documents are completely fake. It puts the lawyers in a difficult position and it creates confusion for other members of the public who might be subjected to dealings with these people.”
Hey SMurph, imagine.......notarized fictitious documents does not make them legitimate. Amazing concept, eh?
Well., my deer...
I have no idea where you think I have notorized fictitious documents and furthermore why you are refering to this case in Alberta to the Casey Anthony case nor myself...

I think you are indeed seing blue demons in your mind's eye!

I hope and pray you recuperate real soon deer!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Well., my deer...
I have no idea where you think I have notorized fictitious documents and furthermore why you are refering to this case in Alberta to the Casey Anthony case nor myself...
I think you are indeed seing blue demons in your mind's eye!
I hope and pray you recuperate real soon deer!
SMurph, now I suppose you're going to deny that you have posted countless times bragging about your dedicated mission to send stacks of NOTARIZED documents for unknown reasons to virtually every judiciary and political figure in the country.

Let this reported case in Alberta serve as a good example that the Freeman-on-the-land movement is 'bluntly idiotic" and stands no chance of success. I hope it exterminated the parasites as well!

"Calling them Organized Pseudo-legal Commercial Argument litigants, Rooke says a decade of reported cases have proven that their arguments don’t hold water.

He calls the movement’s gurus who sell their concept of secret legal principles in kits “con men” and “parasites that must be stopped.”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Tous les Chemins menent a Rome...
The Man of Law aka he Seargent of Law...

What you cannot accept in your THICK HEAD of your's
Deer.,

Is that I did see Casey with Caylee & Zaneida
June 19th 2008. Like it or not.

And MY Name is the Person who sent those Documents.
to the Authorities...NOT your name deer!...

Judge K. May is the Judge..Not You deer!

So., What is your *Problem? deer!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
SMurph, now I suppose you're going to deny that you have posted countless times bragging about your dedicated mission to send stacks of NOTARIZED documents for unknown reasons to virtually every judiciary and political figure in the country.
Let this reported case in Alberta serve as a good example that the Freeman-on-the-land movement is 'bluntly idiotic" and stands no chance of success. I hope it exterminated the parasites as well!
"Calling them Organized Pseudo-legal Commercial Argument litigants, Rooke says a decade of reported cases have proven that their arguments don’t hold water.
He calls the movement’s gurus who sell their concept of secret legal principles in kits “con men” and “parasites that must be stopped.”
If they are CON MEN ...they deserve to be arrested..
You do the Crime , You do the Time...
Case Closed!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
Deer.,
to the Authorities..
look how many others claim they did too!
Notice all was investigated even yours--- although it was # 52. Notice not one turned out to be valid, but all claimed they were positive they seen Caylee .
Why do you say no one bothered to investigate your claim ? here's proof thy did and found it to be a false sighting......
Investigation of Caylee sighting at Titusville, FL WalMart (6)
Investigation of Caylee sighting at Patrick Airforce base beach (7)
Investigation of Caylee sighting at Melbourne, FL Publix (8)
Investigation of Caylee sighting at Palm Bay, FL Kangaroo gas staiton (15)
Investigaiton of KC and Caylee sighting outside Macy's at Merritt Island, FL (16)
Investigation of Caylee sighting at the Bay Park Executive Center near Tampa, FL (21)
Investigation of Caylee sighting at a construction site in Tampa, FL (22-23)
Investigation of Caylee sighting at the Melbourne, FL Squid Lips restaurant (25)
Interview of Jeffery Carter on his potential sighting of KC and Caylee at the AmeriSuites hotel in Orlando, FL (26-27)
Investigation of Caylee sighting in Indialantic, FL (28)
Investigation of Caylee sight at Leesburg, FL Walmart (35)
Investigation of a tip of a young girl who might be Caylee (37)/08 and 06/01-06/06/08 (45)
Investigation of psychic tip that Caylee's remains might be at Highlands Memorial Park in Ocala, FL (47)
Investigation of tip concerning Caylee in Ocala, FL (50-51)
Investigation of Caylee sighting at New Hope Baptist church in Moorehaven, FL (52)
Investigation of Caylee sighting at Belleview, FL Blockbuster (53-54)
Investigation of psychic tip on possible location of Caylee's remains near Osteen, FL (55-56)
Investigation of John Tambunga's tip Caylee (61)
OCSO receives 9 page letter Andrew Rossiter sent to Governor's office (62)
Brad

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> look how many others claim they did too!
Notice all was investigated even yours--- although it was # 52. Notice not one turned out to be valid, but all claimed they were positive they seen Caylee .
Why do you say no one bothered to investigate your claim ? here's proof thy did and found it to be a false sighting......
Investigaiton of KC and Caylee sighting outside Macy's at Merritt Island, FL (16)
Investigation of Caylee sighting at the Bay Park Executive Center near Tampa, FL (21)
Investigation of Caylee sighting at the Melbourne, FL Squid Lips restaurant (25)
Interview of Jeffery Carter on his potential sighting of KC and Caylee at the AmeriSuites hotel in Orlando, FL (26-27)
Investigation of a tip of a young girl who might be Caylee (37)/08 and 06/01-06/06/08 (45)
Investigation of psychic tip that Caylee's remains might be at Highlands Memorial Park in Ocala, FL (47)
Investigation of Caylee sighting at New Hope Baptist church in Moorehaven, FL (52)
Investigation of psychic tip on possible location of Caylee's remains near Osteen, FL (55-56)
In fact the only people that did Not see Caylee were the People in her Own Family. They are all liars and covered up for each other over and over again...The Entire Family is guilty of letting Caylee down..Screw them all imo.

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Is anyone entertaining on tonight?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
Deer.,
to the Authorities...NOT your name deer!...
Judge K. May is the Judge..Not You deer!
So., What is your *Problem? deer!
Judge K May gives a hoot if you saw Casey with Caylee & Zenaida on June 19th pertaining to ZGs defamation suit. Even IF that were proven true and indeed the two knew each other, ZG still has the right to file a defamation lawsuit, if she so chooses, alleging her life was ruined because she was wrongfully accused of being the nanny. You alleged sighting is meaningless in a defamation suit.

On the other hand, IF the ZG civil suit was in fact a WRONGFUL DEATH lawsuit against Casey Anthony, then your alleged sighting might prove significant because it might convince a jury the person was alive and well past the alleged window their death occurred. Your agenda is obvious.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

I'm shocked that Rambler didn't Catch this -- I think it explains Murphs real line of work?
Could this be why she was in trouble with the IRS?
Was Murph A Call Girl ?? LOL

The following paragraph is from one of her notarized -- Documented -- Certified --Registered -- double USA postage stamped letters to Judge Strickland.
Your Honor, I came back to this State because I just Love it.. It is Paradise to me...
But they have made my Life pure HELL.. simply because of my "past connection" with past Officials of this State, such as Hon, Judge Edward D Cowart, the Attorney General Jim Smith,
Agriculture Minister Doyle Conner,
Mr. Phillip, Tallahassee, Organized Crime, Frank Gilbert,
Director of State Attorney Investigators (Dade County) under Janet Reno,
Parole and Probation Chairman Kenneth Simmons in Tallahassee ,
Governor's Clemency Aid Micheal Staley, and some others.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> look how many others claim they did too!
Tip #46 - a surveillance video from an Autozone store was obtained of a man with black hair and a little girl who looked like Caylee.
Brad

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
Is anyone entertaining on tonight?
You are! Have fun!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
I'm shocked that Rambler didn't Catch this -- I think it explains Murphs real line of work?
The following paragraph is from one of her notarized -- Documented -- Certified --Registered -- double USA postage stamped letters to Judge Strickland.
Your Honor, I came back to this State because I just Love it.. It is Paradise to me...
But they have made my Life pure HELL.. simply because of my "past connection" with past Officials of this State, such as Hon, Judge Edward D Cowart, the Attorney General Jim Smith,
Agriculture -- "there is no use pulling the weed if you don't also pull out the roots" -- to Organized Crime to Parole and Clemency. Sounds like someone who thinks they're a tree shaker alright.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

"Since one of the tenets of the Freeman-on-the-Land movement is an unrestricted right to possess and use firearms, they raise significant safety and security concerns."
http://www.lawsociety.bc.ca/page.cfm...

OT but interesting, combined with the religious element......

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
WRONG...I'm no Call Girl...Never been, not the way you meant it Little Snake...

They were all my connections...and references , and I had a partner too, imagine that!

I was refered too has "One of The Boys" back in those days!!!

Smile!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
"Since one of the tenets of the Freeman-on-the-Land movement is an unrestricted right to possess and use firearms, they raise significant safety and security concerns."
http://www.lawsociety.bc.ca/page.cfm...
OT but interesting, combined with the religious element......
Isn't The Ninth Circus combined with Rev.Grund?

Freedom of Religion vs Freedom of Speech!

What?
It's allowed for Casey Anthony because the Freemasons says so?

Thank God for Our Judiciary System in Higher Courts., eh deer!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG...I'm no Call Girl...Never been, not the way you meant it Little Snake...
They were all my connections...and references , and I had a partner too, imagine that!
I was refered too has "One of The Boys" back in those days!!!
Smile!
"But they have made my Life pure HELL..."

Seems things have stayed the same. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting here, believing a package of documents sent by the US postal service would influence a Judge regarding a media-reported story of a bankruptcy that has absolutely no bearing to a sighting if a dead child.

Are you still in jail?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't The Ninth Circus combined with Rev.Grund?
Freedom of Religion vs Freedom of Speech!
What?
It's allowed for Casey Anthony because the Freemasons says so?
Thank God for Our Judiciary System in Higher Courts., eh deer!
The fascinating concept behind the Freeman-on-the-Land movement is the belief they're exempt from the "rule of law" but at the same time they attempt to use the legal system - which they're fighting against, to promote their cause. Do you see the paradox in that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando