Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What a coincidence - the alleged original sighing of "Donia Denise Thimons" on June 17th wasn't at Moore Haven, Glades County - it was at a unnamed church on the east coast. Cross Church, Palm City is right next door to Fort Myers iirc. There's numerous other connections to Fort Myers and this case as well.......going by memory, such as that's where one of Cindy's brothers lived, where George's parents lived, a God's something-or-other travel company that offered a prize, and PI Jerry Lyons lived there who was hired by the defense.
Wrong....Wrong....Wrong....Wro ng....Wrong....

I understand you live in The DIGITAL WORLD deer...
But Fine Tuning your strategy could improve your chances
of success!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Executive Order 11110,
(Change is Coming)
The primary subject of the Event is discussing the impact of the Entrance of President-elect Barack Obama in the White House as the First President..Executive in Office who will RESPECT and ABIDE by LAW Executive Order 11110, signed on June 4th 1963 by the Executive in Office authorized to Protect the American Nation's Economy, an Amendment to Executive Order 10289, Abraham Lincoln, Monetary Police 1865 /Senate page 91, document 23.
Executive Order 11110...was signed by President Jonh F Kennedy....It is still Valid...It was never amended by any following Executives in 45 years and yet never Respected. It is Time for a "CHANGE" and WE can ALL Make a Difference and Reverse the Power of OUR ECONOMY and obligate the Federal Reserve Banks to RESPECT Executive Order 11110 and restore our Economy...God Bless America because WE , the Power People have Faith in God We Trust and may HE Bless and Protect Barack Obama for his Profile of Courage.
https://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/...
LOL!
Freeman ordered evicted from Calgary home, wanted in Quebec
BY BILL GRAVELAND, THE CANADIAN PRESS SEPTEMBER 25, 2013 5:56 AM

The man who an Alberta senior says claimed her rental property as a sovereign “embassy” had a warrant issued for his arrest in Quebec when he stopped showing up in the middle of his assault trial.

<snip>

Greg Habstritt, a real estate investor who lives in the neighbourhood, said he has become familiar with movements similar to Freemen-on-the-Land after researching monetary policy and the banking system as part of his job. He said people behind these movements tout outlandish theories, including that the U.S. Federal Reserve is a conspiracy.

“When you start digging into the banking system and the financial systems and currency, you don’t go very far before you start to hear the theories around the money system is controlled by the elite; those kinds of things,” he said.

Habstritt, who has taught thousands of people around the world about finance and investment strategies, said these movements tend to be borne out of economic unrest. People become frustrated and unhappy with their government, he said, and they are drawn to underground movements.

The Law Society of British Columbia and B.C. Notaries have both issued warnings about Freemen. In a bulletin last year, the society said the group may number as many as 30,000 in Canada.

RCMP and the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police are developing awareness materials for front-line officers and the movement is the subject of upcoming policing seminars in Vancouver and Toronto.

The FBI considers the movement a domestic terror threat in the U.S. but a Freemen-on-the-Land spokesman told The Canadian Press earlier this month that violence is not advocated and has no place in the movement.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/calgary/Cou...

I bet your Freeloader meetings are no longer publicly announced!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! But you don't know half of it deer...
It's deeper than deep!
That was "Summer 2008" with The Democratic Party deer!
...We are now 5 years later!
..... JFK's 50th Anniversary next November 22nd!
Hot Stuff!
Did you know the misnaming of Red Deer river and townsite by European fur traders in their incorrect translation from Cree of the word wapiti (elk) and the creation of the Walt Disney animal character "Bambi" both share a common origin to the European roe (red) deer?

"Another translation suggests that roe is an ancient word meaning the colour red. In Arabic, this type of deer is called "haymoor" meaning "the red deer".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roe_deer

Ah, the Muslim connection,'AY MOORph?

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Hilarious as per. Keep drinking while on those meds.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know the misnaming of Red Deer river and townsite by European fur traders in their incorrect translation from Cree of the word wapiti (elk) and the creation of the Walt Disney animal character "Bambi" both share a common origin to the European roe (red) deer?
"Another translation suggests that roe is an ancient word meaning the colour red. In Arabic, this type of deer is called "haymoor" meaning "the red deer".
Row row row your boat gently down the stream...
merely, merely , merely , merely...
"Life is but a dream"...

Do you know where the name *Donia come from deer?

Psst:*Murph was in *Moore Ha`ven! ay!
Ah! The CMA Connection! in grundism!

Smile Ramblin rose! Have a Blessed Day deer!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Row row row your boat gently down the stream...
merely, merely , merely , merely...
"Life is but a dream"...
Do you know where the name *Donia come from deer?
Psst:*Murph was in *Moore Ha`ven! ay!
Ah! The CMA Connection! in grundism!
Smile Ramblin rose! Have a Blessed Day deer!
Why not just come up with a logical explanation as to why all the discrepancy in your so called Caylee sightings? Do you really think by posting all this nonsense and silliness that no one will notice that you have been caught in a huge whopper, two times now!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong....Wrong....Wrong....Wro ng....Wrong....
I understand you live in The DIGITAL WORLD deer...
But Fine Tuning your strategy could improve your chances
of success!
one can always tell when you've had Chinese takeout. You bombard us posting fortune cookie sayings.
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know the misnaming of Red Deer river and townsite by European fur traders in their incorrect Ilse Kochtranslation from Cree of the word wapiti (elk) and the creation of the Walt Disney animal character "Bambi" both share a common origin to the European roe (red) deer?
Pardon me Rams- But I have muchly difficulty interpreting your comments - Question if I may be so bold --- Did the Canuck Fur Traders take time out from slaughtering animals to venture forth into a Drive In to watch the BAMBI movie.

Disgusted as I am at the Canuck Fur Traders- Killing and skinning animals - I am aghast at the thought that the the Canucks set the tome for Ilsa Koch.. EH!

https://encrypted.google.com/search...
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>one can always tell when you've had Chinese takeout. You bombard us posting fortune cookie sayings.

Yeppers! One may go on a world tour including a 20 day Safari in Africa only to return to find Camarillo Mammy Mammy & her Red Deer Kid contradicting each other each desperate to earn a penny-a-post.

OT! Is the fire in Riverside close you ? Be safe if so.

If it's any consolation the brilliant CH 7 Meteorologist did drop a Bombshell this a.m proclaiming the clouds are still in the sky.

LOL I guess this means we cannot expect to see Chicken Little screeching that 'The sky is falling' much like 2 of the posters on this thread.

Pass the Acorns please .
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>one can always tell when you've had Chinese takeout. You bombard us posting fortune cookie sayings.
LOL- ITA - Howsoever there is one poster on this thread who refuses to put down her George Orwell 1984 book and read 'The Brave New World by A. Huxley wherin he advises.,...

“You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.”
&#8213; Aldous Huxley

"“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”
&#8213; Aldous Huxley,
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
To: All
Posted: Dec 08 08 03:42 PM
NOTICE TO ALL....
This information may come as a surprise to many of you..But ..I saw Caylee and Casey at a Baptist Church on June 17th 2008....on the west coast of Florida... A florida investigator was repeatedly told to BACK OFF and informed HE WAS OBTRUCTING JUSTICE investigating my claim....he would be jailed by a local sheriff, kicked of the property by the pastor and other authorities...got heavier..he would lose his license ....and I was called a LIAR...
This has been going on since CNN, first broadcast Caylee's face in mid-July....
Well, let's see if they still call me a LIAR when I walk in that Courtroom at Casey's trial for murder and inform the judge that my witness account has been voluntairely SUPPRESSED for all these months...and how much $ did this non-sense investigation cost to this State and who really did BENEFIT...Not Casey....in jail....and definatly NOT Caylee......so then WHO?
Enquiring Mind wants to Know!
See you in Court......
Donia Denise Lacelle
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx...
West coast.......
When's Court?
The very same plot of the above storyline was recycled in a sort of backwards way when Casey was sighted at Cross Church, Palm City, and PI Jerry Lyons, who was reported to be in charge if her security, shut the gate and nailed up No Tresspassing signs. Neither Pastor Steven Camp nor his wife Cindy were talking.....

The only thing that stayed the same is SMurph is still called a LIAR! LOL
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The very same plot of the above storyline was recycled in a sort of backwards way when Casey was sighted at Cross Church, Palm City, and PI Jerry Lyons, who was reported to be in charge if her security, shut the gate and nailed up No Tresspassing signs. Neither Pastor Steven Camp nor his wife Cindy were talking.....
The only thing that stayed the same is SMurph is still called a LIAR! LOL
PSSST! Responding to ones own posts does nought but to portray a lonely poster craving attention on Topix ???

Do you fill in your lonely hours by writing Cannibal killer Luka ???
'Luka Magnotta sets up special fan site so admirers can send him letters in jail cell as he awaits trial for dismembering and eating his lover'
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Hey Rams- How is your anti-cult picketing going outside the Red Deer 'Word of Life Church'???

OR OR does your Cult Union forbid you protesting against other Cult Members ???

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

yup y'all sill crazy

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Your Next wrote:
yup y'all sill crazy
It's the booze and drugs.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Riverside wrote:
How did you know I was invited for diner at the Chinese Restaurant
tonight?

Are you psychic Little Snake?

Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
tonight?
I just told you how everyone can tell dummy!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
tonight?
You're playing the lead roll in "The Truman Show".

Smile for the camera!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You're playing the lead roll in "The Truman Show".
Smile for the camera!
Moi? Smurf? In your dreams deer...
They would have to re-write the Show....

But Casey Anthony did indeed LIVESTREAMED...

Played the Lead Role in "The Ninth Freemason Circus!"

You need to recall that Truman did walk out that Back Door!
Casey Anthony will most likely walk out that back door, and
mimic Cheney Mason's Birdies!

Smile deer! You've been on CANDID TOPIX CAMERA!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Check this out deer's....

www.TheUntoldStoryOfCayleeMarieAnthony.com

Smile!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,079,570
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min SpaceBlues 45,777
David Maus Toyota to face discrimination suit (Oct '07) 38 min Socrates 202
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr HCS 2,388
The alphabet (Jun '06) 2 hr Roxie Darling 1,024
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr rubygoober 17,051
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 4 hr Lisalava224 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000