CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#508956 Oct 31, 2013
Boo..Happy Halloween Topix!!!!!
October 31st 2013!!!!!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#508957 Nov 1, 2013

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#508958 Nov 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I to presume the insinuation between "Deer Season" and your chronic reference to me as "deer" connects to a notion that I be hunted?
Don't you wish......I can assure you that any concern on your part is absolutely misguided.
Besides, trust me when I say I guarantee you that I am not your worst nightmare. I'm but a small twinkle of reality in your dark, foggy night.
:-)
No deer...Deer Season is figure of speech...

I just wonder if...eventually, the Law will want to know WHO
is "Rambler" in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada., b/c I provided to
Judge May., and the US. Trustees ., copies of a few pages of this TOPIX thread with your "POSTS"..

Trust YOU??? I don't think so Rambler...

I'm Canadian too Rambler...

With an example such as the 84 My Space Prosecutorial Misconduct
into Casey's case...along with YOUR Canadian Nasty Nancy Attitude "Direct From Canada" towards me...and ALLOWED by Moderators..attempting to discredit me every chance you had...
I made sure the Federal COURT knew Who..was Who..and Who said What..derogative...

I don't really trust technology deer..I still use Paper and the USPS ...It's habit forming..Paper Trail with True Legal Blue Signature! NOT DIGITAL!

I had a dream last night..The Smoke was White ...deer...
Happy Halloween deer...and God Speed!

“I am brilliant”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#508959 Nov 1, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge May., and the US. Trustees ., copies of a few pages of this TOPIX thread with your "POSTS"..
into Casey's case...along with YOUR Canadian Nasty Nancy Attitude "Direct From Canada" towards me...and ALLOWED by Moderators..attempting to discredit me every chance you had...
I made sure the Federal COURT knew Who..was Who..and Who said What..derogative...
I don't really trust technology deer..I still use Paper and the USPS ...It's habit forming..Paper Trail with True Legal Blue Signature! NOT DIGITAL!
Everyone knows you can't trust a Canadian.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#508960 Nov 1, 2013
Sad
:(

Body identified as missing West Palm Beach woman

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-body-identifi...

Texas Equusearch was planning on coming to search for her....

http://texasequusearch.org/

“Trigger Rights ”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#508961 Nov 1, 2013
Ngrace was squatting in a house with a dead woman inside? I saw her arrest ohoto.

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

#508962 Nov 1, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
Sad
:(
Body identified as missing West Palm Beach woman
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-body-identifi...
Texas Equusearch was planning on coming to search for her....
http://texasequusearch.org/
Her home was a gruesome scene from reports. Someone took her body from the house and dumped it. Casey Anthony comes to mind.

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

#508963 Nov 1, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>

You're still here playing with yourself? Where's your life crazy mama?

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

#508964 Nov 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I to presume the insinuation between "Deer Season" and your chronic reference to me as "deer" connects to a notion that I be hunted?
Don't you wish......I can assure you that any concern on your part is absolutely misguided.
Besides, trust me when I say I guarantee you that I am not your worst nightmare. I'm but a small twinkle of reality in your dark, foggy night.
:-)
Your ghetto is showing.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508967 Nov 2, 2013
OT

On Facebook, a growing teenage wasteland

By Doug Gross, CNN
updated 6:33 PM EDT, Fri November 1, 2013 | Filed under: Social Media
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/01/tech/social-med...

Interesting reading this. I don't think it's only teens abandoning Facebook. While I've never signed up, I'm aware of what appears to be a growing trend by avid users who have recently closed their accounts because they've become weary of all the drama, the lack of privacy, and the prevalence of hoaxsters associated with Facebook. IMO it's a positive indication that users of online social networking are maturing!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508968 Nov 2, 2013
Texas_Fuhkk_U_Search wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure we do. The FBIs word is good enough for me.

The FBI never gave their word.

But this is a give-away......

"It would seem to me, as an outsider looking in, that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents."
Judge Perry - June 21,2011
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508969 Nov 2, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed, sounds like a crime the Thought Police in your 1984 world must be alerted to!

ROFLMAO!!!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#508971 Nov 2, 2013
Texas_Fuhkk_U_Search wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. One less case TES will screw up.
They let you out of prison already?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508976 Nov 2, 2013
MADDY wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY Sanks! How yu be? Nothing new on this much cherished thread of Gracie EH?
See where Schmurf is still hitting the bottle insulting Scrams and vice versa. Each time Schmurff posts slurping on her bottle - Reminds me of Billie singing 'One More For The Road'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R7llu2aQRSQXX
Even more interesting is the origin of such a comment.......
Yet another Clue ????
When people were being taken to the Tower of London or to Tyburn to be publically executed...which was done about 5 times a year...and drew crowds of 20 thousand...the prisoners were seated on horse drawn wagons..and were offered their last drink..a very strong type of ale mix...(made the job easier for the executioner) they would be told to step off the wagon to recieve the last drink. the driver would shout 'one for the road' and those who refused a drink would' stay on the wagon.'
Your story reminds me of this song!

http://youtube.com/watch...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#508978 Nov 2, 2013
MADDY wrote:
Yet another tragedy in FL !
Deputies continue search for missing Deltona mom
Yessenia Suarez and her 2 children presumed dead
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/deputies-con... On: Nov 01 2013 07:31:08 AM EDT
This is a sad and outrageous story, anyway you look at it.

I'm completely disgusted at the lack of response from media and public, and even more so, mystified why the local sheriff isn't revealing more information so that just maybe, the bodies of those 2 innocent children and their mom, can be located.

The husband is alleged to have confessed to killing the mom in a DV espisode.....but refuses to tell what he did with her body. He is also alleged to have denied killing the 2 kids, but according to reports, has "implicated" someone else in their murders.

The Sheriff has stated that they don't think anyone else is involved, yet this dude only had a small window of time to commit the acts, clean up the crime scene, and dispose of their bodies....5 hours total. Yet of the searches being done, not a trace of them can be found.

Something stinks here......it's pretty sad when the searches are being conducted "privately" by 150 law enforcement personal, while the poor family is out in the field searching through the underbrush for their family members bodies, and the general public appears to not give a damn one way or another.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508979 Nov 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Something stinks here......it's pretty sad when the searches are being conducted "privately" by 150 law enforcement personal, while the poor family is out in the field searching through the underbrush for their family members bodies, and the general public appears to not give a damn one way or another.
You'd prefer that searches for dead bodies be "public", I take it. A family bonding activity on a Sunday afternoon after church, bring your own lunch and koolaide type of thing?

I highly doubt "the poor family is searching through the underbrush for their family members bodies" although it makes for good drammmmmaaaa.

150 law enforcement searching and in your opinion that's " sad"? I bet.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508980 Nov 2, 2013
"28-year-old Yessenia Suarez, 8-year-old Michael Otto and 9-year-old Thalia Otto vanished on October 22 after a domestic violence altercation with Suarez's husband, Luis Toledo.

Toledo, 31, has been charged with second-degree murder in Suarez's death and is being held in jail on no bond."
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/deputies-con...

What's going on in Flordia, ngracie? No body has been found, so it cannot be proven When, Where, and How she died, or even that she is dead, yet the husband has already been charged with her murder!

Level 7

Location hidden

#508981 Nov 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd prefer that searches for dead bodies be "public", I take it. A family bonding activity on a Sunday afternoon after church, bring your own lunch and koolaide type of thing?
I highly doubt "the poor family is searching through the underbrush for their family members bodies" although it makes for good drammmmmaaaa.
150 law enforcement searching and in your opinion that's " sad"? I bet.
Did I say that??????????

NO!

I said this is sad case and disgusting that the family is conducting their own search. Which they are and which has been shown in local media reports.

For someone who professes to have all the answers on every subject, your response was not only lacking, it was a sad testiment of your character.

Level 7

Location hidden

#508983 Nov 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"28-year-old Yessenia Suarez, 8-year-old Michael Otto and 9-year-old Thalia Otto vanished on October 22 after a domestic violence altercation with Suarez's husband, Luis Toledo.
Toledo, 31, has been charged with second-degree murder in Suarez's death and is being held in jail on no bond."
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/deputies-con...
What's going on in Flordia, ngracie? No body has been found, so it cannot be proven When, Where, and How she died, or even that she is dead, yet the husband has already been charged with her murder!

He confessed to killing her during a domestic violence incident.

He stated (alleged) that she attacked him and he hit her in the throat, which killed her. He is trained in martial arts.

He stated (alleged) that someone else killed the kids.

The sheriff thinks no one else is involved.

Yet, after a week's worth of searching, and a timeline of only 5 hours in which to kill all 3, clean up the crime scene, dispose of their bodies, no trace of them has been found in a 6 or 7 mile radius. Timeline alone, how is that possible for one dude to do this?

Now it gets even more confusing because the husband asked the next door neighbor to accompany him on a drive Lake Mary to drop off her car, which the neighbor agreed to do. The neighbor told investigators that the husband wiped the car down and tossed cleaning products/ and other stuff into a nearby dumpster, which LE later retrieved.

It just doesn't add up. If he was that clever, why involve the neighbor?

Do we have a child killer on the loose and LE is keeping this hush hush for that reason?

It's late and I'm finding words hard to come by, but this story needs people to care as much about these kids as they once did for Caylee Anthony, and so many other sad cases involving missing/murdered/abused children.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508985 Nov 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say that??????????
NO!
I said this is sad case and disgusting that the family is conducting their own search. Which they are and which has been shown in local media reports.
For someone who professes to have all the answers on every subject, your response was not only lacking, it was a sad testiment of your character.
Yes you did say that.

"Something stinks here......it's pretty sad when the searches are being conducted "privately" by 150 law enforcement personal, while the poor family is out in the field searching through the underbrush for their family members bodies, and the general public appears to not give a damn one way or another."

Regardless of what you read in local news reports, families of victims are advised by authorities NOT to involve themselves in searches and for a good reason. It puts them on the witness list -- do you remember Roy Kronk and the allegations that he was involved in staging the discovery scene directed towards him by the-little-train-that-could?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,762,517
News Amazon Teams Up With Law Enforcement to Deploy ... 3 hr Geezer 10
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Murph 74,167
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr INTO FARTS 64,687
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) Thu Princess Hey 13,221
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) May 23 Conway Twitter 772
News Unemployment benefits in Florida: Questions and... (Feb '09) May 23 Shavon808 451

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages