CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#508824 Oct 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Ngracie, furthermore the obvious distain in your reaction to this TES settlement is not conducive to your character's theory that Jose Baez's opening statements was THE TRUTH.
That Casey's lawyers AGREED to settle the TES lawsuit for $75,000 should have you jumping fruit loops in glee because it can serve as your proof that TES's claim had merit - that Casey knew Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool and was never kidnapped - or at least 75% of the story did - which is the reason why it was not 100% disputed by her attorneys and instead three-quarters was agreed with!
I don't want to embarrass you, but I am telling you that your reaction to this news is totally inappropriate!
And You..deer., Do you know the TRUTH?

The Fact that Casey's lawyers agreed to settle is because
Casey did meet with Tim Miller in person and thanked him for
Searching for Caylee...saying., I know my daughter is out there...
and saying,meaning an ALIVE Caylee...

Given that Jose 13eaz Opening Statement ONLY ALLEDGED Caylee drowned...creating a renewed DOUBT Casey had lied...is what provoked everyone...Including Judge Perry to ORDER Casey Anthony to payback OCSO's manpower $214K searching for Caylee..When in fact OCSO originaly butch the investigation..when Melich's took Casey to an isolated room at Universal Studio..(audio) banging his fist on the table *Calling Casey a Liar! was Illegal and Improper to question a witness or person of interest outside OCSO's recorded interrogation cubicals. You must recall the Jail Video of Casey saying " Sgt. John Allen is more interested in building a case against *ME than FINDING CAYLEE!

Jose 13eaz LIED in his Opening Statement Deer!...
Casey Anthony told the TRUTH to Tim Miller....
And the FEDERAL Bankcruptcy will *PROBABLY *POSSIBLY
Determine Casey Anthony was *FRAMED by FLORIDA SOPHISTS
for a Reward only known to themselves along with Queen Grace!

That's why Casey was awarded the "Teflon Tot Mom" title..
NONE of it was true..all alledged like Jose 13aez's scenario!

Tim Miller's efforts to find Caylee were meant to find a LIVE Caylee...as per Casey's request...

So we're back to square *ONE ....
Who LIED? Yuri Melich? Sgt. John Allen? Nancy Grace *Reporting?
Jose 13aez in his Opening Statement ?*Re-Confirming Casey Lied?

Or will The Federal Court finally determine Casey Anthony did in fact tell the TRUTH that Caylee was Abducted and a bunch of Florida Organized criminals framed Casey for Profit?

We'll see..Stay tuned deer!

Level 6

Location hidden

#508825 Oct 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"The documents -- which had been sealed since the jury was released by then Hunter in 1999 -- were released by retired Weld County Judge Robert Lowenbach in response to a lawsuit brought by Daily Camera reporter Charlie Brennan and the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press seeking the release of the unprosecuted indictment of the Ramseys."
http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_24381455
Have "RETIRED Judges" recently taken on special legal significance in the United States which differs from the traditional dictionary definition of "retired" which means one legally no longer fulfills the capacity of their former role. It was also reported a RETIRED Judge presided over the Settlement Conference between the State of Arizona versus Jodi Arias.
And if Judges NEVER truly retire (to the definition of "retired")- why refer to one as a RETIRED JUDGE?
You should ask the REAL NANCY GRACE....deer!

Level 6

Location hidden

#508826 Oct 25, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Dare I ask, what am I supposed to be looking for in the nine comments?
A CLUE perhaps?
Please enlighten me in your oh so obfuscated way.
Let me know when the Light Goes`On ., Sanka!
I'll brew you an Espresso! Smile!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508827 Oct 25, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
And You..deer., Do you know the TRUTH?
The Fact that Casey's lawyers agreed to settle is because
Casey did meet with Tim Miller in person and thanked him for
Searching for Caylee...saying., I know my daughter is out there...
and saying,meaning an ALIVE Caylee...
Given that Jose 13eaz Opening Statement ONLY ALLEDGED Caylee drowned...creating a renewed DOUBT Casey had lied...is what provoked everyone...Including Judge Perry to ORDER Casey Anthony to payback OCSO's manpower $214K searching for Caylee..When in fact OCSO originaly butch the investigation..when Melich's took Casey to an isolated room at Universal Studio..(audio) banging his fist on the table *Calling Casey a Liar! was Illegal and Improper to question a witness or person of interest outside OCSO's recorded interrogation cubicals. You must recall the Jail Video of Casey saying " Sgt. John Allen is more interested in building a case against *ME than FINDING CAYLEE!
Jose 13eaz LIED in his Opening Statement Deer!...
Casey Anthony told the TRUTH to Tim Miller....
And the FEDERAL Bankcruptcy will *PROBABLY *POSSIBLY
Determine Casey Anthony was *FRAMED by FLORIDA SOPHISTS
for a Reward only known to themselves along with Queen Grace!
That's why Casey was awarded the "Teflon Tot Mom" title..
NONE of it was true..all alledged like Jose 13aez's scenario!
Tim Miller's efforts to find Caylee were meant to find a LIVE Caylee...as per Casey's request...
So we're back to square *ONE ....
Who LIED? Yuri Melich? Sgt. John Allen? Nancy Grace *Reporting?
Jose 13aez in his Opening Statement ?*Re-Confirming Casey Lied?
Or will The Federal Court finally determine Casey Anthony did in fact tell the TRUTH that Caylee was Abducted and a bunch of Florida Organized criminals framed Casey for Profit?
We'll see..Stay tuned deer!
Why are you harping at me and not ngracie, who should be rightly sporting a Happy Face over TES's 3/4ers of a Settlement Agreement?

By now any nitwit should know defense opening statements in court cases are not required to be truthful. As far as what you hope some federal court will prove, until "an abductor" is found guilty beyond reasonable doubt in a criminal court, a bankruptcy court or civil suits will prove basically nothing.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508828 Oct 25, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You should ask the REAL NANCY GRACE....deer!
Don't tell me who to ask. I'm asking ANYONE on this thread who knows the answer!

"Have "RETIRED Judges" recently taken on special legal significance in the United States which differs from the traditional dictionary definition of "retired" which means one legally no longer fulfills the capacity of their former role. It was also reported a RETIRED Judge presided over the Settlement Conference between the State of Arizona versus Jodi Arias.

And if Judges NEVER truly retire (to the definition of "retired")- why refer to one as a RETIRED JUDGE?"
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508829 Oct 25, 2013
Groundbreaking federal judge to step back
By Peter Schworm | GLOBE STAFF AUGUST 15, 2013

........US District Court Judge Joseph Tauro.........announced Wednesday that he will retire from full-time duties after more than four decades on the Massachusetts bench, the longest active stint in the court’s history.

Tauro, who announced his retirement on his 83d birthday, will remain on the bench as a senior judge, with a focus on criminal cases.

<snip>

Tauro said he decided to retire to give someone else a chance to serve on the bench and so he can spend more time with his family.

“I have a very close relationship with my wife, June, and I’d like to spend a little more time with her,” he said.“I owe her at least a trip or two.”

He announced his retirement as a birthday present to himself, he quipped. Yet he plans to remain an active presence on the court as a senior judge, retaining about 60 percent of his current caseload. His retirement takes effect Sept. 26.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/08/14/f...

So after this, when a "retired Judge" eventually ceases to serve on the bench whatsoever, he's what......"post-retired ", "re-retired" or what's this later phase of full retirement referred to?

Level 6

Location hidden

#508830 Oct 25, 2013
Caylee Marie Anthony....

Given that Casey Marie Anthony was *INDICTED of a Florida Capital Murder by a Florida Grand Jury...

Is the Caylee Marie Anthony Murder an
Open Investigation?
Cold Case Investigation?
Active Investigation?

Will the Federal Court release The Florida Grand Jury Evidences and OCSO Deputy Anthony Rusciano's Deposition to Determined WHO LIED? Casey or Jose?

Should the Federal Court determine if Casey Anthony did tell the TRUTH , and if NO MURDER occured other than the Manipulation of loop holes to defraud Florida Taxpayers within the 9th Circus? If Jose 13aez want's his $500K OCSO it's $214K , IRS it's $68K TES it's $75K ...and ? Reward Kronk & Zaneida for their Participation?

Newly elected Orange County District Attorney Jeff Ashton already made over $2 MILLIONS Prosecuting Casey Anthony...

Nancy Grace made Billions to HLN...with Tot Mom!

Noone can OWN Casey Anthony's MIND nor can ANYONE OWN The Ninth Circuit Court Casey Marie Anthony Trial Record's Rights in a Digital World! But The State aka "We the People".

Casey Marie Anthony OWN her Human, Social and Spiritual Rights., and so does Caylee Marie Anthony's Human,Social and Spiritual Rights.

Of course, this is my opinion...like it or not...

What's your deduction ngrace? and You Deer?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508831 Oct 25, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Caylee Marie Anthony....
Given that Casey Marie Anthony was *INDICTED of a Florida Capital Murder by a Florida Grand Jury...
Is the Caylee Marie Anthony Murder an
Open Investigation?
Cold Case Investigation?
Active Investigation?
Will the Federal Court release The Florida Grand Jury Evidences and OCSO Deputy Anthony Rusciano's Deposition to Determined WHO LIED? Casey or Jose?
Should the Federal Court determine if Casey Anthony did tell the TRUTH , and if NO MURDER occured other than the Manipulation of loop holes to defraud Florida Taxpayers within the 9th Circus? If Jose 13aez want's his $500K OCSO it's $214K , IRS it's $68K TES it's $75K ...and ? Reward Kronk & Zaneida for their Participation?
Newly elected Orange County District Attorney Jeff Ashton already made over $2 MILLIONS Prosecuting Casey Anthony...
Nancy Grace made Billions to HLN...with Tot Mom!
Noone can OWN Casey Anthony's MIND nor can ANYONE OWN The Ninth Circuit Court Casey Marie Anthony Trial Record's Rights in a Digital World! But The State aka "We the People".
Casey Marie Anthony OWN her Human, Social and Spiritual Rights., and so does Caylee Marie Anthony's Human,Social and Spiritual Rights.
Of course, this is my opinion...like it or not...
What's your deduction ngrace? and You Deer?
I say you need your medication adjusted if you think a Florida Bankruptcy Court is mandated to reopen or review evidence put forth in relation to a criminal murder trial.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508832 Oct 25, 2013
Are you or ngracie related to this man?

Man says Bigfoot lives in backyard
http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html...

People believe all sorts of nonsense - let's not get into the topic of religious cults......but that it's their right to believe, doesn't make it true.

Level 6

Location hidden

#508833 Oct 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me who to ask. I'm asking ANYONE on this thread who knows the answer!
"Have "RETIRED Judges" recently taken on special legal significance in the United States which differs from the traditional dictionary definition of "retired" which means one legally no longer fulfills the capacity of their former role. It was also reported a RETIRED Judge presided over the Settlement Conference between the State of Arizona versus Jodi Arias.
And if Judges NEVER truly retire (to the definition of "retired")- why refer to one as a RETIRED JUDGE?"
I guess Once a Judge calls himself retired...He can do like Hon.Chief Judge Belvin Perry...use the Innocence Project to establish a Confidential Agreement with an HLN ,Reality Courtroom Dramatization TV Showdown Producer for The Nancy Grace TV Show has an EDUCATIONAL State Program

But Forgot to tell Florida Taxpayers it was also for Nancy's satired pleasure to Entertained Your's Truly!

When a Federal Motion was served to Judge Belvin Perry, Jose Baez and Linda Drane Burdict on the THIRD (3) Day of Trial ...
Casey and Caylee became "REAL Time VICTIMS of a Scam!"

Because The *LAW was NEVER RESPECTED., it was MANIPULATED with $ide Bar$ Con_Re~Ference$...

What will The Innocence Project Report?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#508834 Oct 25, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know when the Light Goes`On ., Sanka!

Meaning the lights are always off and no body is ever when referring to you.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508835 Oct 25, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Once a Judge calls himself retired...He can do like Hon.Chief Judge Belvin Perry...use the Innocence Project to establish a Confidential Agreement with an HLN ,Reality Courtroom Dramatization TV Showdown Producer for The Nancy Grace TV Show has an EDUCATIONAL State Program
But Forgot to tell Florida Taxpayers it was also for Nancy's satired pleasure to Entertained Your's Truly!
When a Federal Motion was served to Judge Belvin Perry, Jose Baez and Linda Drane Burdict on the THIRD (3) Day of Trial ...
Casey and Caylee became "REAL Time VICTIMS of a Scam!"
Because The *LAW was NEVER RESPECTED., it was MANIPULATED with $ide Bar$ Con_Re~Ference$...
What will The Innocence Project Report?
Why is it impossible for you to answer a question without introducing another topic and then babble onward with it into your fantasyland?

NOwhere did I mention the name Judge Perry, nor has he announced his retirement. He was only recently re-elected to another term serving as CHIEF JUDGE, Ninth Judicial Circuit.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry, Jr.
Judicial Assignments
2001-2015 Chief Judge, Ninth Judicial Circuit
1999-2001 Circuit Judge, Orange County Civil
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/judges/chief_judg...

If you do not know why the media refers to Judges actively serving on the bench as RETIRED Judges, then a simple "I don't know either" will suffice. Thank you!

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#508836 Oct 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it impossible for you to answer a question without introducing another topic and then babble onward with it into your fantasyland?
NOwhere did I mention the name Judge Perry, nor has he announced his retirement. He was only recently re-elected to another term serving as CHIEF JUDGE, Ninth Judicial Circuit.
Judicial Assignments
If you do not know why the media refers to Judges actively serving on the bench as RETIRED Judges, then a simple "I don't know either" will suffice. Thank you!
wHY DOES YOUR LIFE SUCK SO MUCH?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508837 Oct 25, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
wHY DOES YOUR LIFE SUCK SO MUCH?
My life obviously doesn't "suck" or you wouldn't have chosen to clone both my moniker and location.....unless it make you a SUCKer? LMAO!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#508838 Oct 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Are you or ngracie related to this man?
Man says Bigfoot lives in backyard
http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html...
People believe all sorts of nonsense - let's not get into the topic of religious cults......but that it's their right to believe, doesn't make it true.
And there you go with your religious cults again..I'm surprised
you didn't mentionned the Grundy!

So why don't you stay in denial..deer and believe in Grundism
and that Man who says Bigfoot is God knows where!Why can't you
keep track of the subject instead of switching to Bigfoot and Cults?
You cannot Answer? deer...

Believe what YOU want deer...for Now! and see what happen in
Federal Court next November 5th 2013 or who knows sooner maybe!

Level 6

Location hidden

#508839 Oct 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I say you need your medication adjusted if you think a Florida Bankruptcy Court is mandated to reopen or review evidence put forth in relation to a criminal murder trial.
How can someone adjust 0 of 0 deer?

You forgot to say *FEDERAL* Bankcruptcy Court deer!
It makes all the difference in the world deer!
You keep making the SAME Mistake Over & Over deer!
Snap Out of it already!

Level 6

Location hidden

#508840 Oct 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Judicial Assignments
Is that Right deer...
Does that mean Judge Perry wasn't able to
Get The TV SHOW he wanted..What a Bummer!!!
He relished the idea..He must be so heartbroken...

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#508841 Oct 25, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that Right deer...
Does that mean Judge Perry wasn't able to
Get The TV SHOW he wanted..What a Bummer!!!
He relished the idea..He must be so heartbroken...
Did you realize that you are Rambler yet ngrace?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508842 Oct 25, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you go with your religious cults again..I'm surprised
you didn't mentionned the Grundy!
So why don't you stay in denial..deer and believe in Grundism
and that Man who says Bigfoot is God knows where!Why can't you
keep track of the subject instead of switching to Bigfoot and Cults?
You cannot Answer? deer...
Believe what YOU want deer...for Now! and see what happen in
Federal Court next November 5th 2013 or who knows sooner maybe!
Why would the Bigfoot believer I linked bring Grundy to mind? Mention of the cult or the look-alike? LOL!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508843 Oct 25, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
How can someone adjust 0 of 0 deer?
You forgot to say *FEDERAL* Bankcruptcy Court deer!
It makes all the difference in the world deer!
You keep making the SAME Mistake Over & Over deer!
Snap Out of it already!
All bankruptcy courts in the US are federal, but that still doesn't give them any mandate to reopen or investigate testimony obtained in criminal murder trials.

It's all about the money, honey, nothing more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,383,647
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Into The Night 59,525
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 1 hr RuffnReddy 25,561
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 1 hr Not the Pie 22,970
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 18,980
Review: Freeman Security Services (Jun '12) 16 hr Joy Crews 31
Libertarians have Constitutional right to be in... 22 hr Former Mayor Jeff... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages