CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#508605 Oct 18, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps she meant 'rain'? Foreigners have a difficult time learning to read and right new languages, lol.
Maybe you should just recluse yourself from the matter?
HA -- I just saw this. I love it!

I wonder if I'm becoming a recuse.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#508606 Oct 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Ngracie, a victim's family not be expecting the prisoner to be released so it's highly unlikely that's how the fraud was discovered.
"It is unclear at what point officials found the mistake." is what you read incorrectly.
Local reports have all stated that this is exactly how officials were notified that something was wrong.

Crime Victims' Rights Act
18 U.S.C.§ 3771. Crime victims' rights

http://www.justice.gov/usao/eousa/vr/crime_vi...

Level 7

Location hidden

#508607 Oct 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, of course to you, because the burning animosity you display toward Jeff Ashton and the SA office is very obvious every time the subject is remotely mentioned.
Your response makes no sense in light of what I wrote. I said I didn't think there was a plan afoot ("grand conspiracy") to use this against Jeff Ashton or Judge Perry, as you opined.

Level 7

Location hidden

#508608 Oct 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"Leesa Bainbridge, a spokeswoman for the Orange County Clerk of Courts, said the office moves thousands of pages of court documents a day and currently has no way of authenticating those that pass through to other agencies.
“We’re kind of like the post office,” Bainbridge said.“It comes in and we move it along.”
Bainbridge said officials in the clerk’s office plan to talk about what measures, if any, can be put in place to make sure something similar doesn’t happen again.
“This is something we take very seriously,” she said.“We don’t find this funny.”
Perry said changing the type of paper orders are printed on, or requiring a phone call to the judge’s office could help. More technologically advanced measures may have to be implemented as Florida’s court system finishes transitioning into a paperless system, he said.
“I think this will open that discussion,” Perry said.
http://globalnews.ca/news/910020/manhunt-on-a...
In one of the earlier reports Judge Perry commented the conspirators only had elementary knowledge of computers. I wonder if the fake docs are anything compared to the absolutely shoddily completed CMA bankruptcy proforma, obviously overkeyed, completed on expired software, downloaded to the media website consisting only of information which easily could have been gleaned from the publicly released case file as well.
This is getting even more bizarre. Apparently the escaped murderers even registered as felons with OC Jail 3 days after they escaped and still no one caught on to the ruse.

BREAKING NEWS
Killers registered as felons after escape. Two escaped murderers in Florida registered as felons at the Orange County jail after authorities say they were mistakenly released from prison.

MORE DETAILS: < http://www.clickorlando.com/tu/6ksY8m3Kz.html... ;

Level 7

Location hidden

#508609 Oct 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Ngracie, I have a question for you, if you know the answer........
Does the Florida Department of Corrections keep some sort of ongoing victims file, whereby they are easily able to immediately track down and locate correct addresses and phone numbers of crime victims families throughout the entire time the perpetrator is incarcerated, just in case they get released early for some reason?
"Misty Cash, a spokesperson for the Florida Department of Corrections, explained: "We initiated our typical procedure for an inmate release. The department followed our procedures and protocols to the letter. so in this instance the department didn't do anything wrong."
Miller reported the only way that authorities discovered the wrongful release of these two murders was following those very procedures. They notified the victims' families that they had given them early release, and the victims' families called the prosecutors and asked, "How did this happen?" They called the police and then they unearthed the scam."
I believe the it's up to the victim or their families to notify authorities of any changes to their contact information if they want to be kept abreast of any chnages or updates.

Level 7

Location hidden

#508610 Oct 18, 2013
*"changes"

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Beaver Falls, PA

#508611 Oct 18, 2013
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
HA -- I just saw this. I love it!
I wonder if I'm becoming a recuse.
Thats Redux

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#508612 Oct 18, 2013
Frozenbeaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats Redux
What is redux?

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Beaver Falls, PA

#508613 Oct 18, 2013
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
What is redux?
Thats redux.
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508614 Oct 18, 2013
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
What is redux?
Left- overs from the Duck served on Christmas Day then reheated and served on Boxing Day ?????
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508616 Oct 18, 2013
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
What is redux?
A province close to Red Deer - Also the color of a rubber dux that
are quite popular among trolls.

Also advice given in the Earthquake alert Pamphlet...

Soon as you feel the earth move under ya feet "Dux Under the table"
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508617 Oct 18, 2013
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
What is redux?
Oxen - i.e a Buffalo Oft referred to by inbreds as a Red Ux !

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Beaver Falls, PA

#508619 Oct 18, 2013
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
What is redux?
Or when Mary of NY has leftovers, Re-ducks.
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508621 Oct 18, 2013
Frozenbeaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Or when Mary of NY has leftovers, Re-ducks.
HMMM! Irregardless of the fact you have kept up your famous reputation for being the most amazing intellectual Troll on Topix - I needs be keep this reply shorter than the 'No Dong
Thong' you wear.
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508622 Oct 18, 2013
" Perhaps the entire system needs some tweeting.

LMAO "Tweeting" Oh really would having the whole system 'Tweeting resolve the problem ??????
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508623 Oct 18, 2013
As of yet nary a word of compassion for the wife & kids of one of the victims of one of these killers.....

"Joseph Jenkins was one of two Orange County men who shot and killed Roscoe Pugh during a home invasion in 1998. It happened right in front of Crystal, who was pregnant at the time, and their five children.

"The wanted what they wanted, they got what they wanted, they left with what they wanted and they still murdered my husband," said Pugh. "Not knowing where this man is and who's going to be next (is terrifying)."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/escaped-pris...

I doubt 'tweeting' the system will bring any consolation to this shattered family.

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Beaver Falls, PA

#508624 Oct 18, 2013
MADDY wrote:
<quoted text>
HMMM! Irregardless of the fact you have kept up your famous reputation for being the most amazing intellectual Troll on Topix - I needs be keep this reply shorter than the 'No Dong
Thong' you wear.
I am real smart thanks, no thong no dong just the cool breezes are heavenly.
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508625 Oct 18, 2013
Frozenbeaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I am real smart thanks, no thong no dong just the cool breezes are heavenly.
LOL!
Word of warning - no longer will I respond to Roach
Trolls -BUT will instead ensnare them and set up my own money making Roach Farm - Quite profitable for the Chinese.

Run Roach Run... Bet you would make a nice Protein drink..

"Cockroach farms multiplying in China"
Farmers are pinning their future on the often-dreaded insect, which when dried goes for as much as $20 a pound — for use in Asian medicine and in cosmetics.

http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-c1-china-c...

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#508626 Oct 18, 2013
MADDY wrote:
As of yet nary a word of compassion for the wife & kids of one of the victims of one of these killers.....
"Joseph Jenkins was one of two Orange County men who shot and killed Roscoe Pugh during a home invasion in 1998. It happened right in front of Crystal, who was pregnant at the time, and their five children.
"The wanted what they wanted, they got what they wanted, they left with what they wanted and they still murdered my husband," said Pugh. "Not knowing where this man is and who's going to be next (is terrifying)."
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/escaped-pris...
I doubt 'tweeting' the system will bring any consolation to this shattered family.
The other killer is a Walker. Wonder if he is related to the Somethingswrongwithher Stalker Walker?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#508627 Oct 18, 2013
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
What is redux?
Probably a typo and should read Reflux.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflux

Reflux is a distillation technique involving the condensation of vapors and the return of this condensate to the system from which it originated. It is used in industrial[1] and laboratory[2] distillations. It is also used in chemistry to supply energy to reactions over a long period of time.

Hmmm, the vapors......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Susanm 1,521,797
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 3 hr Murphey_Law 89
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 98,382
Republican Party of liars, cheats, sex offenders 20 hr ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
April is Child Protection Month but Trump Hosts... 21 hr ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
News Bush revokes pardon after learning of GOP donation (Dec '08) 23 hr Julios Lottery ti... 15
News Let's Talk About Something Other Than Casey Ant... (Jul '11) Mon Steve Eller 38

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages