CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508622 Oct 18, 2013
" Perhaps the entire system needs some tweeting.

LMAO "Tweeting" Oh really would having the whole system 'Tweeting resolve the problem ??????
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508623 Oct 18, 2013
As of yet nary a word of compassion for the wife & kids of one of the victims of one of these killers.....

"Joseph Jenkins was one of two Orange County men who shot and killed Roscoe Pugh during a home invasion in 1998. It happened right in front of Crystal, who was pregnant at the time, and their five children.

"The wanted what they wanted, they got what they wanted, they left with what they wanted and they still murdered my husband," said Pugh. "Not knowing where this man is and who's going to be next (is terrifying)."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/escaped-pris...

I doubt 'tweeting' the system will bring any consolation to this shattered family.

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Beaver Falls, PA

#508624 Oct 18, 2013
MADDY wrote:
<quoted text>
HMMM! Irregardless of the fact you have kept up your famous reputation for being the most amazing intellectual Troll on Topix - I needs be keep this reply shorter than the 'No Dong
Thong' you wear.
I am real smart thanks, no thong no dong just the cool breezes are heavenly.
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508625 Oct 18, 2013
Frozenbeaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I am real smart thanks, no thong no dong just the cool breezes are heavenly.
LOL!
Word of warning - no longer will I respond to Roach
Trolls -BUT will instead ensnare them and set up my own money making Roach Farm - Quite profitable for the Chinese.

Run Roach Run... Bet you would make a nice Protein drink..

"Cockroach farms multiplying in China"
Farmers are pinning their future on the often-dreaded insect, which when dried goes for as much as $20 a pound for use in Asian medicine and in cosmetics.

http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-c1-china-c...

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#508626 Oct 18, 2013
MADDY wrote:
As of yet nary a word of compassion for the wife & kids of one of the victims of one of these killers.....
"Joseph Jenkins was one of two Orange County men who shot and killed Roscoe Pugh during a home invasion in 1998. It happened right in front of Crystal, who was pregnant at the time, and their five children.
"The wanted what they wanted, they got what they wanted, they left with what they wanted and they still murdered my husband," said Pugh. "Not knowing where this man is and who's going to be next (is terrifying)."
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/escaped-pris...
I doubt 'tweeting' the system will bring any consolation to this shattered family.
The other killer is a Walker. Wonder if he is related to the Somethingswrongwithher Stalker Walker?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#508627 Oct 18, 2013
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
What is redux?
Probably a typo and should read Reflux.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflux

Reflux is a distillation technique involving the condensation of vapors and the return of this condensate to the system from which it originated. It is used in industrial[1] and laboratory[2] distillations. It is also used in chemistry to supply energy to reactions over a long period of time.

Hmmm, the vapors......

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#508628 Oct 18, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reflux is a distillation technique involving the condensation of vapors and the return of this condensate to the system from which it originated. It is used in industrial[1] and laboratory[2] distillations. It is also used in chemistry to supply energy to reactions over a long period of time.
Hmmm, the vapors......
Reading here does indeed give me the vapors, especially when I come across the linguistically challenged.
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508630 Oct 18, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, the vapors......
Gawd! Now your getting technical - just that alone will cause me to confuse my Grammar with me Granma?

Shall we Tweet the system or would you prefer to await the opportunity to Tweak ???

OR OR Perhaps she meant she wants to Twerk the system. LOL that would be a sight for sore eyes indeed.

Level 3

Location hidden

#508631 Oct 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I wondered as well. According to Trex, her son David was the rev's deacon, who somehow betrayed him.....I forget how the story went, something to do with a meth lab I think.
Walker's son lived on the other side of the country & had nothing to do with Grund. And T-Rex never said anything like this.

Why do you make up this shit?
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508634 Oct 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:

<quoted text>
You and I both know David was a member of Grund's church,in fact he was a deacon till Mr Grund caught him dealing meth to children in the congregation.And fired his worthless azz.
Thats why you defame him so much, your P.O. about the loss of revenue.

So easy to change the name from prior comments..

Level 3

Location hidden

#508636 Oct 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I was thinking it was a typo for "reflux" as well. But not that definition - along the lines of acid reflux instead.
- Regurgitation of food or sour liquid.
The poster is aptly named.....in honour of the act of puking.
You have no idea what redux means, do you?

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Beaver Falls, PA

#508637 Oct 18, 2013
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
Walker's son lived on the other side of the country & had nothing to do with Grund. And T-Rex never said anything like this.
Why do you make up this shit?
Just to piss you off, it works.

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Beaver Falls, PA

#508638 Oct 18, 2013
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably the only one that does.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#508640 Oct 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I most certainly don't call it "a grand conspiracy" either - forging signatures on illegal motions isn't very bright. It doesn't appear either of these two prisoners had connections or outside favours to pull in, and since it wasn't an inside job the question must be asked how did those two get to be the chosen? We don't know the answer to that yet,
But I do recall your excited reaction when any tiny particle of media smut or innuendo is directed toward either Judge Perry or Jeff Ashton. You simply are unable to hide the distain which appears to be growing over time. Regardless if the intended purpose of the fiction documents, those two name were involved and you can't tell me a forger doesn't anticipate that those whom he or she intentionally implicates may face some difficulty proving their innocence.
You're right......somewhat.

I have no respect for either man based upon their actions as related to anything Casey that could/can/was/ used to further their careers.

IF there is anything "fishy" going on as to whose names were used in the forged documents, true enough that Ashton and Perry were listed on both murderers 2013 escape documents. However, in the 2011 attempt by one of them, the forged docs were "signed" by a different Judge. Oddly, though, in the 2011 escape attempt, Jeff Ashton's name,(who was an assistant SA at that time), was used on the forged Motion.

Just my personal take on this, but as those 2 escaped murders walked into OC Jail 3 days after their successful releases (2 months apart) to register as felons, possibly neither of them were aware of the scam because it makes no sense to register as felons if they were basically "on the lam" after their prison break.

The attorney for one of the men has stated that his former client wasn't smart enough to pull this off and further, that he didn't have the money to pull this off.

I think this story is worth watching because it took a lot of skill to put this together.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#508641 Oct 19, 2013
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
I, for one, am glad you were "brought back". Webster must be turning over in his grave.

Level 3

Location hidden

#508642 Oct 19, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I, for one, am glad you were "brought back". Webster must be turning over in his grave.
Thank you. Webster rolls around every time he even thinks of this thread.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#508648 Oct 20, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this story is worth watching because it took a lot of skill to put this together.
It really didn't, if you think it through.
YTube

Marietta, GA

#508652 Oct 20, 2013

ANTICHRIST ....on world stage

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#508655 Oct 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"We will be talking with them throughout today," Bailey said Sunday.
Who is we? So you finally went and run everyone off.
incognito

Dunmor, KY

#508658 Oct 21, 2013
Wouldn't it be fitting if they find out that Casey is forging these docs and making mucho money doing it.I so hope she is behind this then maybe justice can be served in some small measure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,640,666
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... (Apr '17) 6 hr T3xxy 192
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 18 hr zazz 98,584
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,108
Chitlin Ice Cream Thu Magic 4
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Thu ANGHARAD 73,863
News Let's Talk About Something Other Than Casey Ant... (Jul '11) Nov 15 T3xxy 43

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages