CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508183 Sep 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
To keep this thread on topic......
‘White Widow’ Samantha Lewthwaite may be behind Kenya shopping mall massacre and could be among the dead terrorists
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/white-w...
Notice the second pic, the "self-portrait"?
What an uncanny similarity to the CMA bankruptcy hearing photos:
http://cdn2.gossipcenter.com/sites/default/fi...
PSSSHAW! Anyone that Allah granted more than a one celled maggot infested brain quickly realizes that those pics of the Cold Blooded Muslim Killers are nought but photo shopped pics of the true culprit Jess slaughtering all those helpless people. OPPPS sorry to interrupt - You were saying ????? Sorry I lost continuity when I had to run to the LOO. Speaking of which - do you have a Sewerage Suction Co to perform the dirty deed OR do you do it yourself.

OPPPS ! The mere mention of sewerage reminded me to let you know that -- The Orlando Kid Killer KC really- really did slaughter Caylee despite your plaintive denials.

KC is as innocent as yet another idol of yours...Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#508184 Sep 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
To keep this thread on topic......
‘White Widow’ Samantha Lewthwaite may be behind Kenya shopping mall massacre and could be among the dead terrorists
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/white-w...
Notice the second pic, the "self-portrait"?
What an uncanny similarity to the CMA bankruptcy hearing photos:
http://cdn2.gossipcenter.com/sites/default/fi...
Really rambler ...Gossip? in this late date...

I guess you did not consult with The Thirteen Crystal Skulls!!!
So sad!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#508185 Sep 23, 2013
MADDY wrote:
<quoted text>
PSSSHAW! Anyone that Allah granted more than a one celled maggot infested brain quickly realizes that those pics of the Cold Blooded Muslim Killers are nought but photo shopped pics of the true culprit Jess slaughtering all those helpless people. OPPPS sorry to interrupt - You were saying ????? Sorry I lost continuity when I had to run to the LOO. Speaking of which - do you have a Sewerage Suction Co to perform the dirty deed OR do you do it yourself.
OPPPS ! The mere mention of sewerage reminded me to let you know that -- The Orlando Kid Killer KC really- really did slaughter Caylee despite your plaintive denials.
KC is as innocent as yet another idol of yours...Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden.
Okay Mad Maddy..

*Time to put the bottle away and say Night Night deer!

MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508186 Sep 23, 2013
Well lookie here now... Is it possible that Rams is none other than Nour bin Laden
daughter of ol Bin Boy Laden.

LMAO laden down with what I wonder ???
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508187 Sep 23, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Mad Maddy..
*Time to put the bottle away and say Night Night deer!
Frightfully Trite and Oh So So very very repetitious to have any impact upon the literate posters on this thread.. Just a tad curious tho as to the * placed before the word Time- Is it a secret code that you and your kid Rams have denoting the coming of Allah???

Level 6

Location hidden

#508188 Sep 23, 2013
MADDY wrote:
Well lookie here now... Is it possible that Rams is none other than Nour bin Laden
daughter of ol Bin Boy Laden.
LMAO laden down with what I wonder ???
It's not impossible! Let's sleep on it!
We might dream the answer!
God has a Plan! I'm sure!

Level 6

Location hidden

#508189 Sep 23, 2013
MADDY wrote:
<quoted text>
Frightfully Trite and Oh So So very very repetitious to have any impact upon the literate posters on this thread.. Just a tad curious tho as to the * placed before the word Time- Is it a secret code that you and your kid Rams have denoting the coming of Allah???
You're right Rambler is weird...

I have no ideal why Allah is such an issue for her..
and why she's so clutched to Richard Grund's Supernaturel
She must be an Alien!
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508190 Sep 23, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not impossible! Let's sleep on it!
We might dream the answer!
God has a Plan! I'm sure!
RightNuff me ol Cocksparrer- But afore you duz the ole Winky Flora Dora Slinky on me I needs to rubber the ol bumps iver side of ya neddy and ask what the bleedin 'ell are you rabbitin on about . Cor struth I done seen some crazy arse punters in me time but you gotta be the berry on the trifle.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508192 Sep 24, 2013
WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer is be Greg's guest. They discuss the Zimmermans, the Bessman Okafor trial and the Casey Anthony deposition.
http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/high-profile-...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508196 Sep 24, 2013
"Freemen believe that a victim must exist for a common law crime to have been committed.[23] One attempt at defence will be to demand to see evidence of a victim. They may also complain that the trial is unfair because the judge and prosecution are on the same team, both being employed by the state......"

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freeman_on_the_l...

Ngracie demands evidence to prove Caylee did not accidentally drown even though nobody admitted being present to an accident nor reported it, prior to tossing the beloved child like a bag of nuisance, stinky garbage into a ditch so as not to distress Cindy. Case closed!

SMurph demands evidence to prove it was not Caylee, Casey and ZG she sighted at some ever-changing location and ever-changing date AFTER June 16, 2008 and suggests someone, perhaps Dr Vass stole skeletal remains from the Body Farm months AFTER the discovery of the child's bones was already made near Suburban drive. Everybody framed Casey. Case Closed!

Shut that door on the belfry tower in the leaky batroom!

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#508197 Sep 24, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
Some very funny, entertaining night postings from CyberSybil. Thanks for being too crazy to know how crazy you are. I couldn't find better LOL's on the comedy network.
LOL, isn't she a prize? Maddy the drunk brit is my fav character, especially when she's in pirate mode.

Level 6

Location hidden

#508199 Sep 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"Freemen believe that a victim must exist for a common law crime to have been committed.[23] One attempt at defence will be to demand to see evidence of a victim. They may also complain that the trial is unfair because the judge and prosecution are on the same team, both being employed by the state......"
Ngracie demands evidence to prove Caylee did not accidentally drown even though nobody admitted being present to an accident nor reported it, prior to tossing the beloved child like a bag of nuisance, stinky garbage into a ditch so as not to distress Cindy. Case closed!
SMurph demands evidence to prove it was not Caylee, Casey and ZG she sighted at some ever-changing location and ever-changing date AFTER June 16, 2008 and suggests someone, perhaps Dr Vass stole skeletal remains from the Body Farm months AFTER the discovery of the child's bones was already made near Suburban drive. Everybody framed Casey. Case Closed!
But the Case is NOT CLOSED deer...
It's pending in Federal Court.

Kronk and ZG will have their Motions filed by October 8th. So does Shrader's Motion for Protective Order by October 8th. Judge May wasn't concerned to postponed the Deposition scheduled of October 9th!...was he? And Shrader's Motion's better have Merits.

Are "We" to believe that Casey Anthony is still "The BOSS" has Cindy said?
Are "WE" to believe that Casey Anthony has any "SAY" after hundreds of Motions where everyone but her have been "*TALKING?

Or are her Speakers the Dealers using and abusing the judicial system for a reward only known to themselves?

If Casey Anthony sold her soul to the devil..she's doomed!

But Casey Anthony his being given the opportunity.,
by the Federal Court to Speak her Mind , under oath , not permitted to plead the fifth! Will Casey Sing?

Sometimes, the only other person you can count on and depend
on is your own self. Isn't that a Fact deer!

Casey knows I sent the 44 pages to Tampa and DC. She knows I openned the back door for her, She *Casey was also there , with Caylee when she met Zaneida.Remember that other Fact deer!..
Which I refer too has a Blessing!
Therefore the ball is her court.
Remember another crucial Fact deer, Casey wrote her ORIGINAL deposition on July 16th 2008 and The 5th DCA did in fact tossed 2 of the same charges "Lying to LEO" last January 8th 2013...The other 2 were to Federal Authorities..

Are we to believe that Casey is stuck in a Catch 22., or will her testimony will catch up with Caylee catch 22 ...sticking a 44 magnum to the State? and call it STAND YOUR GROUND! Who Knows?
Do you deer? Can you predict the future? I think Not...
Only God can and I believe in God's Plan!

Do you believe in God Rambler or in Grundism?

...the rain is over and gone;
the flowers appear on the earth;
the time of the singing of birds is come...
The Song of Solomon ii.11,12

Go tell this to Rev.Richard Grund's Solomon Porch deer!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#508201 Sep 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
If you're going to summarize what I believe happened, make sure you quote me correctly.

And your idiotic reasoning that because no one admitted to being present or contacted authorities, therefore (according to you) it didn't happen, is weak.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508204 Sep 24, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to summarize what I believe happened, make sure you quote me correctly.
And your idiotic reasoning that because no one admitted to being present or contacted authorities, therefore (according to you) it didn't happen, is weak.
If anyone comes forward and admitted to being present to an accidental drowning, nobody would believe them anyway. Too many opportunities were there to admit to it early on, too much time has passed.

Only the most heartless of psychopaths without one shred of conscience could watch in amusement as LE hunted down kidnapping leads from all over the country, conducted forensic testing for signs of death, and painstakingly searched for evidence which would point to what happened.

You better hope "no one" can be proven to have financially benefitted from the "accident" because that would but a quick lid on that argument as well.

However I am curious HOW Cindy knew - as told to Dr Phil - that if Casey had admitted to Caylee's death being accidental, the body wouldn't 'have been found where she was told it would be. Because HOW she knew would appear to lead directly to the trail of the murderer........

Level 6

Location hidden

#508205 Sep 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone comes forward and admitted to being present to an accidental drowning, nobody would believe them anyway. Too many opportunities were there to admit to it early on, too much time has passed.
Only the most heartless of psychopaths without one shred of conscience could watch in amusement as LE hunted down kidnapping leads from all over the country, conducted forensic testing for signs of death, and painstakingly searched for evidence which would point to what happened.
You better hope "no one" can be proven to have financially benefitted from the "accident" because that would but a quick lid on that argument as well.
However I am curious HOW Cindy knew - as told to Dr Phil - that if Casey had admitted to Caylee's death being accidental, the body wouldn't 'have been found where she was told it would be. Because HOW she knew would appear to lead directly to the trail of the murderer........
Financially Benefitted? Who did for the past 5 years paid Casey Anthony's Legal mahem while she has been reported "DESTITUTED"
since 2008.,???

$tarting with Jose Angel Baez signing a $200K Contract with ABC News in October 2008? Leaving Casey to payback the IRS tab for $68K introduced in the bankcruptcy?

And Dr. Phil donating $600K to Caylee's Funds ...when the same shrink Dr.Phil, refused to even attempt to interview Casey after the trial...saying like OCSO's Best Yuri Melich ..We know she's a Liar...

Like Nancy Grace...We know she's a Liar...

Even her own defense Jose Baez saying Casey is not playing with a full deck...yet..Judge Perry accepted the 3 State appointed Psychiatrist's Analysis Days before the trial...
YES! CASEY IS FIT TO STAND TRIAL!!!!!

Who the hell are all them Bouffons? You seems to Protect?

Are they all Friends connected with Pedro's Realestate deals?
Same guy who offered the $100,000.00 for Caylee!
Where would that have left Jose's Contract with ABC NEWS ...
If Yuri would not have Butched the Official Investigation?
Calling Casey a LIAR and building a case against her
vs
Looking for Caylee?

Where was Yuri Melich when Sgt.John Allen returned my
call in 2008?
Where was Jose,after I sent him the 9 page faxe on September 4th 2008?

Instead of contacting me, I was told to back off, if not
(EDWARD) from Jose's Law Office, told me he would have the AG take a Sanction on me.
Believe it or not DEER!
A Sanction was indeed filed against me!
It was lifted at NO charge on March 9th 2009.
Sheriff Whiddon, in GCSO told me HE knew nothing about a
sanction....I believe Sheriff Whiddon when he did return my call!

Relax deer!

Casey is finally given a Glorious Chance to Get Her LIFE BACK...It's a Blessing in Disguise The Federal Court wants to Force her to testify under oath and NOT permitted to plead the fifth!...

Casey's doubled Catch 22 is a
44 Magnum Power from God to blow the State et al off the map and STAND HER GROUND LAWFULL RIGHT!!

I told every attorney Casey had in the past..
To Each His Own Hand!
So Now!!!! Let's see the Karma Effect!
Justice for Caylee!

God Speed!

Level 6

Location hidden

#508206 Sep 24, 2013
...the rain is over and gone;
the flowers appear on earth;
the time of the signging of birds is come...

The Song of Solomon ii. 11,12

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#508207 Sep 24, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Financially Benefitted? Who did for the past 5 years paid Casey Anthony's Legal mahem while she has been reported "DESTITUTED"
since 2008.,???
$tarting with Jose Angel Baez signing a $200K Contract with ABC News in October 2008? Leaving Casey to payback the IRS tab for $68K introduced in the bankcruptcy?
And Dr. Phil donating $600K to Caylee's Funds ...when the same shrink Dr.Phil, refused to even attempt to interview Casey after the trial...saying like OCSO's Best Yuri Melich ..We know she's a Liar...
Even her own defense Jose Baez saying Casey is not playing with a full deck...yet..Judge Perry accepted the 3 State appointed Psychiatrist's Analysis Days before the trial...
vs
Looking for Caylee?
call in 2008?
(EDWARD) from Jose's Law Office, told me he would have the AG take a Sanction on me.
Believe it or not DEER!
Relax deer!
Casey is finally given a Glorious Chance to Get Her LIFE BACK...It's a Blessing in Disguise The Federal Court wants to Force her to testify under oath and NOT permitted to plead the fifth!...
44 Magnum Power from God to blow the State et al off the map and STAND HER GROUND LAWFULL RIGHT!!
To Each His Own Hand!
Justice for Caylee!
God Speed!
You really have no idea why you were told to back off & why legal action against you was threatened?

Seriously?

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#508208 Sep 24, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
since 2008.,???
vs
Looking for Caylee?
call in 2008?
Believe it or not DEER!
Relax deer!
To Each His Own Hand!
Justice for Caylee!
God Speed!
If Caylee is alive as you say, why would she need justice? Justice for what?
Brad

Key West, FL

#508209 Sep 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes perfect sense so ngrace will never go along with it. Since when did you start making perfect sense?
Brad

Key West, FL

#508210 Sep 24, 2013
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
If Caylee is alive as you say, why would she need justice? Justice for what?
No kidding. Caylee could just come out and say hey Mom, how come they put you on trial for my murder when I have been alive all this time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min RoxLo 1,434,046
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Patriot AKA Bozo 61,530
two words (Jul '10) 11 hr Princess Hey 27,875
Baseball lessons for Florida kids - Connect wit... 11 hr FishSlayer 1
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 11 hr davy 22
News Vice President Biden to campaign in Orlando Monday 15 hr Realtimeloser 3
News Home Sales: Florida's February Home Sales Rise ... (Mar '09) 16 hr Go Blue Forever 55

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages