CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#508135 Sep 22, 2013
MADDY wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this how ??
I don't. Don't get mad.

Level 3

Location hidden

#508136 Sep 22, 2013
Be nice , I'm game.

Don't shoot me.

Level 3

Location hidden

#508137 Sep 22, 2013
Marce thinks she is a long lost cousin. DO NOT intrude on her present's,in any case senerio.

:)

Level 3

Location hidden

#508138 Sep 22, 2013
Never the Les, Is the one person I, or We Long for, in a conversation between friends.

Level 3

Location hidden

#508139 Sep 22, 2013
Being Brad is a full time job.
B. P.

Level 3

Location hidden

#508140 Sep 22, 2013
Yes, those words can be overused so being careful to always say them with intense emotional content is important.

When I say the exact words "I love you" they are always said (to my wife) as i look in her eyes.

When it's more in passing and quick, it's "Love ya!" to break up the serious and intense way to say them.

There are other ways to depart the way you feel with other words too......
"Hope you pass that test you've been studying for!"
"Call me when you get free.....I'd love to talk with you more."
etc.

There are some people in the world who do get annoyed with hearing the "I love you" words too often and your BF might be one of them. There could be similarities between myself and your BF. I don't' need those words too often......what I do need are DEMONSTRATIONS of my wife's love. When she does things to show she was thinking about me, it affirms our love together without the words.

I make sure I say the words every once in a while so there is no doubt in her mind but the vast majority of time is filled with acts that prove I love her.

Level 3

Location hidden

#508141 Sep 22, 2013

Level 3

Location hidden

#508142 Sep 22, 2013
Play thAT funky music till you die.
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508143 Sep 22, 2013
World War Z wrote:
Never the Les, Is the one person I, or We Long for, in a conversation between friends.
OMG is 'Never the Les' a Cabin Boy who escaped the clutches of your pedophilic clutches ???

Relax Darlin....
Put down the crack pipe and the bottle Brad - Make haste whilst doing so - Because there are some like I who are feeling more inclined to think you need in house therapy- Obviously your Imaginary Joy is unable to give you an alibi- Sooo just go with the flow.... Just tell the nice men in the white suits how you saw dead Caylee Kid Walking.

Level 3

Location hidden

#508144 Sep 22, 2013
You are all my friends, only idiots apply.

Level 3

Location hidden

#508145 Sep 22, 2013
Only Maddy is an ashole.

No other applies.
Brad

Key West, FL

#508148 Sep 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered installing a drain under under that faucet in your batroom or doesn't the trailer you already said you lived in not have a functioning sewer system?
Rex has a bat room? I thought that was Liz W's Daughters place..

“Bridge for Sale”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Mesa

#508149 Sep 23, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Rex has a bat room? I thought that was Liz W's Daughters place..
Ahhhhh LizW is a bat!!!! That explains her wacky way of putting her reply before the persons post she's answering. She sees the world upside down!
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508150 Sep 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
OT
Alberta woman fights to reclaim home from 'Freemen' renter who declared it an embassy
BY BILL GRAVELAND, THE CANADIAN PRESS SEPTEMBER 23, 2013 9:27 AM
SYLVAN LAKE, Alta.- An Alberta pensioner says she feels like a prisoner after her rental property was claimed as an "embassy" by a man she says identified himself as a Freemen-on-the-Land, a growing movement of so-called sovereign citizens that is raising concerns with authorities both north and south of the border.
<snip>
RCMP and the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police are developing awareness materials for frontline officers and the movement is the subject of upcoming policing seminars in Vancouver and Toronto.
The FBI considers the movement a domestic terror threat in the U.S.
A 2011 FBI report cites several cases where followers have clashed with law enforcement, including the 2010 shootings of two Arkansas officers during a routine traffic stop. It warns the movement is likely to grow, fuelled by the recent economic downturn and the popularity of seminars being held across the country.
"They may refer to themselves as 'constitutionalists' or 'freemen,' which is not necessarily a connection to a specific group, but, rather, an indication that they are free from government control," the report says. "They follow their own set of laws."
More -
http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/national/Al...
What a horrid situation this woman has unknowingly gotten herself into..........no surprise these sorts of lunatics pick on people least able to defend themselves.
Seminars? Who wants to bet "god given rights" are behind this terrorist group?
Place your bets as to whether or not these cold blooded radical Muslims feel that they have Allah Given rights to kill non-Muslims....

'A Somali terror group, Al Shabab, has claimed responsibility for the attack, and a spokesman for the group said Monday that hostages would be killed if there was an assault by Kenyan forces.'

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/la-fg-w...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#508151 Sep 23, 2013
Ironman3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhh LizW is a bat!!!! That explains her wacky way of putting her reply before the persons post she's answering. She sees the world upside down!
Good direction and communication are essential!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#508152 Sep 23, 2013
MADDY wrote:
<quoted text>
Place your bets as to whether or not these cold blooded radical Muslims feel that they have Allah Given rights to kill non-Muslims....
'A Somali terror group, Al Shabab, has claimed responsibility for the attack, and a spokesman for the group said Monday that hostages would be killed if there was an assault by Kenyan forces.'
Isn't Kenya where President Obama's Father was born?
I think I saw a report describing who are his relatives
still living there! Just sayin!

Can you dig that link out Rambler?

Welcome back deer...

I was intrigued by your absence,wondering if you took a
quick trip to Mexico again, to visit the 13 Crystal Skulls!!!
God Speed!
Brad

Key West, FL

#508153 Sep 23, 2013
Ironman3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liz W. is good people, deal with it.
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#508154 Sep 23, 2013
Lawdy Lawdy - Keep those donations to your local Muslim Cult rolling in Rams- they have circled their Mercedes and have you surrounded..

'Survey shows Muslim population is fastest growing religion in Canada'

Across the country, the Muslim population is growing at a rate exceeding other religions, according to Statistics Canada. It is even growing faster than the number of Canadians identifying as having no religion, though just barely, according to the National Household Survey released Wednesday.

The Muslim population exceeded the one million mark, according to the survey, almost doubling its population for the third-consecutive decade.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/08/surve...
Brad

Key West, FL

#508155 Sep 23, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Good direction and communication are essential!
What happened to you when they were giving that stuff out? Please move to the back of the line please.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#508157 Sep 23, 2013
MADDY wrote:
<quoted text>
I read some of these news stories......my first question is how did the terrorists immediately know who were Muslims and who were Christians? My next thought was the media must love Twitter because for the most part that appears where the details of the news story originated from.......makes reporting of world wide events so simple. Another really good point someone else mentioned.....if the terrorists were indeed Muslims, why would some of them be women or men dressed as women, and now reports are indicating a US connection. One of the witnesses compared it to a Hollywood movie......I don't know but there's more questions than answers. The possible connection to Somolia and terrorist training was interesting though, for other reasons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,563,235
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 hr -Prince- 6,034
One Word (Jul '10) 2 hr Doobie Time 2,526
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 2 hr Doobie Time 656
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Doobie Time 19,634
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr Doobie Time 12,990
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr Doobie Time 28,146
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 3 hr whocares1945 766

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages