CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
heymarce

National City, CA

#507848 Sep 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Hmmm.....Smurph, I gotta ask how you can be so bad on remembering dates but you proclaim to have instant recall on a face?
The Bob Burns (and Sharon Ward) storyline appears to have appeared in a October 13, 2008 edition of Globe Magazine. And so that's when you had the lightbulb moment that you saw the three almost four months earlier. By the time the October 13, 2008 magazine hit the grocery store shelves, Casey was already charged with 1st degree murder.......uh huh. That's quite a preposterous story you got hooked into flouting. LOL!
Oh, someone is forcing Murph to say she saw Caylee with Casey & Zenaida? I didn't know that.

Bet I know who's doing the forcing.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#507849 Sep 13, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, someone is forcing Murph to say she saw Caylee with Casey & Zenaida? I didn't know that.
Bet I know who's doing the forcing.
Yeah she thinks it was some Mafia Guy, because he used the "Mafia term" "Dont bite the hand that feeds you" when she was in the soup line. Murph never did explained what she did or said to him that cause him to use such a noted and genuine Mafia term towards her.
Maybe she was complaining that the soup was to cold or the bread was dry.

Did the trio complain too? Its been a while would you refresh my memory Murphey?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507850 Sep 13, 2013
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/BigMous...

August 19, 2008
From here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/county/orange-fl/T...

This photo has been circulating around for quite awhile, but take a close look at it.

Mom, dad, adult son and daughter, I think not!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507851 Sep 13, 2013
Duh in Orlando
Since: Aug 08
Melbourne, FL
Aug 19, 2008

You guys ask questions of Rick like you just paid a fortune teller $50 bucks at the local Fair.....lol
He has no real details about anything
The guy don't know his last name,
He doesn't know what school his siter went to..
Here is just one quote from him off of mama mouses web site.
"Cindy filed for divorce because George had an online gambling habit that nearly ended their marriage."
OMG....
The public record is that George filed suit for divorce against Cindy..........We all know that....
Folks.....enjoy your seance with Rick.....

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507852 Sep 13, 2013
August 19, 2008
Duh in Orlando wrote:
<quoted text>
That is kindly of you mamam...
So, has anyone found one article of Padilla, The World's Greatest Bounty Hunter, every capturing anyone, at anytime, anyplace.......?
Garrison, Padilla, Rick,.........
LET'S GET ON WITH THE SHHOOWWWWWWWW.....!!

kim 1860
<quoted reply>
Leonard Padilla Big Foot Bigfoot Found Press Conference Tony Casey Anthony Case August 15 Caylee Articles

I did find this.......... Could they have meant Big Mouth..........

Well the crystal ball got the "bigfoot" right.
heymarce

National City, CA

#507853 Sep 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
http://i62.photobucket.com/alb ums/h82/BigMouse1925/rickrobin swedding1212.jpg
August 19, 2008
From here:
This photo has been circulating around for quite awhile, but take a close look at it.
Mom, dad, adult son and daughter, I think not!
So the Pleseas are all impostors?
Maddy 4

Los Angeles, CA

#507854 Sep 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Hmmm.....Smurph, I gotta ask how you can be so bad on remembering dates but you proclaim to have instant recall on a face?
The Bob Burns (and Sharon Ward) storyline appears to have appeared in a October 13, 2008 edition of Globe Magazine. And so that's when you had the lightbulb moment that you saw the three almost four months earlier. By the time the October 13, 2008 magazine hit the grocery store shelves, Casey was already charged with 1st degree murder.......uh huh. That's quite a preposterous story you got hooked into flouting. LOL!
Is Bob Burns the Rabbi of the Synagogue that George & Gracie attended ?????
Strange congruence when an inbred reactions replicate that of it's Mammy.
Smurf = Rams ya think ??

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#507856 Sep 13, 2013
Mean girls Club wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor biotches never go out on a date.....You all have become permanent fixtures here.....What a sad ending.....:(
I don't know about the rest, but my husband's real unreasonable about letting me date, he hasn't let me do it for nearly 36 years.
Maddy 4

Los Angeles, CA

#507857 Sep 13, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about the rest, but my husband's real unreasonable about letting me date, he hasn't let me do it for nearly 36 years.
LOL !
Hey Tired... Bwad will be devastated to hear that- He has already used duct tape to bind and gag Joy and stuffed her in the Galley hoping to get 'lucky' on here tonight - LOL it would appear that the Twinkee Eating Frisco Pansy is otherwise preoccupied.

Poor Bwad- Nary a soul responds to his plaintive cry for attention. Hopefully he doesn't take the duct tape body of HoyJoy and dump her in a copse.

Just a thought- Autopsy was never able to prove whether or not KC placed a plastic bag over the head of her kid- & duct taped it to cause suffocation EH ?
heymarce

National City, CA

#507858 Sep 13, 2013
Mean girls Club wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor biotches never go out on a date.....You all have become permanent fixtures here.....What a sad ending.....:(
Whatever you say, Limpy McFlaccid.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#507860 Sep 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, your dates don't fit. The Globe did not publish an 08/08/08 edition.
Are you referring to this -- August 11, 2008?
http://www.globemagazine.com/story/220
Considering the Federal Bureau of Investigation do not hold the patent on the initials "FBI", the acronym could represent many things including "Full-blooded Ignoramus"!
http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/FBI
No rambler..This is not the article..nor is it the cover photo
nor the subject.

Caylee has long dark hair with a (certain)Smile ....same as I remember! It was the last known picture of Caylee. Under the photo,it says "Disappeared June 15th ..2008.

As far as the FBI ,
I have my own..with Gold lettering "FBI"
..but my acroym is "Female Bureau of Independance!"
I had it on when I crossed the Canadian/American Border in March 08!...! Cool!

Level 6

Location hidden

#507861 Sep 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Listen dummy!

The very first call I made was the HOTLINE listed in CNN , July 21st 2008!!!

I also reported to Lee County Detective Tim Galloway , when I was interviewed in August 2008:
Data of "The Date, Time, lenght of communication to various Florida Law Enforcement Telephone #'s made on the same night
July 21st 2008!
Skype.com Internet Telephone.

That's how preposterous you can twist info around and
You can even "THINK" like Nancy Grace! Deer! Washyourmouth!

Level 6

Location hidden

#507862 Sep 13, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah she thinks it was some Mafia Guy, because he used the "Mafia term" "Dont bite the hand that feeds you" when she was in the soup line. Murph never did explained what she did or said to him that cause him to use such a noted and genuine Mafia term towards her.
Maybe she was complaining that the soup was to cold or the bread was dry.
Did the trio complain too? Its been a while would you refresh my memory Murphey?
Don't tell me you miss me Little Snake!

It wasn't a HE who said that , it was a SHE...
And she said that Mafia Line...at a Babtist Church affiliation..
After I read one of their religious beleif in one of their pamphlet....

The trio wasn't there on that day...Only Zaneida!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507863 Sep 14, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen dummy!
The very first call I made was the HOTLINE listed in CNN , July 21st 2008!!!
I also reported to Lee County Detective Tim Galloway , when I was interviewed in August 2008:
Data of "The Date, Time, lenght of communication to various Florida Law Enforcement Telephone #'s made on the same night
July 21st 2008!
Skype.com Internet Telephone.
That's how preposterous you can twist info around and
You can even "THINK" like Nancy Grace! Deer! Washyourmouth!
SMurph the only valuable contribution you make to this thread IMO is a real live demonstration of the psychopathic ability to LIE. LIE and LIE. You make a statement which is proven wrong, but when you get caught on it, you barely blink....off you go onto a different part of another story. Last week you had Dr Vass stealing skeletal remains to plant AFTER the discovery on Suburban Drive had already been made.

It's obvious why adopting (rather than denying) the lie is the successful reverse strategy for a victim in dealing with someone like you, because it shifts the burden upon you to dispute your own storyline......which incidentally is what you're doing by denying Caylee was murdered on or before June 16, 2008.

That you put yourself into the center of this case to make it all about YOU in such a frivolous, lighthearted manner while tossing out deceptions as if its some sort of entertaining, gleeful game is so vile and disgusting, frankly it's beyond reason.

Perhaps you didn't notice but, how you give yourself away is - even though Casey was legally found NOT GUILTY - your stated mission is that you supposedly knew all along she was not guilty. Nobody cares about what you supposedly knew because you played NO role in that acquittal. But ever since the trial, the system has supported Casey, and meanwhile you're here squeaking away that the EVERYONE is conspiring against you.

So who are you attempting to vindicate of murder by playing your stupid games - obviously it's not Casey Anthony who was already acquitted.........which leaves YOU!

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#507864 Sep 14, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me you miss me Little Snake!
It wasn't a HE who said that , it was a SHE...
And she said that Mafia Line...at a Babtist Church affiliation..
After I read one of their religious beleif in one of their pamphlet....
The trio wasn't there on that day...Only Zaneida!
So everywhere you go, you see the nanny and the dead kid??? Or the murderess??? Dang, I'd stay home if a murdering pig, an ugly lowlife, and a dead kid were following me around!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507865 Sep 14, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
So everywhere you go, you see the nanny and the dead kid??? Or the murderess??? Dang, I'd stay home if a murdering pig, an ugly lowlife, and a dead kid were following me around!
Indeed, an opportunity for a exorcism......."They are not flesh and blood, but rather spiritual entities, but that does not negate their physical nature. They are every bit as physical as we are, if not more so, and the battle is real and literal."

A Literal War
Posted by biblestudynow on February 10, 2011 at 4:42 PM

The Church is called to stand against Satan and his forces of darkness. We are called to "demolish strongholds" and "take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ." (2 Corinthians 10:3-5). However, we in the Church tend to forget about the demonic aspect of strongholds in our lives. We tend to acknowledge things as being from Satan figuratively instead of literally.

We have to remember that this war we are in is literal, not figurative. The Fallen One and his forces are literally out there against all mankind, as man is made in the image of Almighty God, who the Fallen One hates [Isaiah 14:12-15]. We in the Church are His ambassadors [2 Corinthians 5:20], and are "in the world, but not of the world" [John 17:14]. We essentially have been given "diplomatic immunity" through Christ, as Richard Grund pointed out on Acceleration Radio with L.A. Marzulli [I have posted a "poem" by Richard Grund in a past Blog entry, titled, "From an Alien's Perspective."]

Many times, we get caught up Ephesians 6:12, that "our struggle is not against flesh and blood" to the point that we begin taking the battle as a figurative mind-game. They are not flesh and blood, but rather spiritual entities, but that does not negate their physical nature. They are every bit as physical as we are, if not more so, and the battle is real and literal.

Richard Grund is a real-life exorcist, which is completely different from the Hollywood-hyped-up style of exorcism. We all face "monsters" in our lives and must bury ourselves in the Word and bury those we help get away from the monsters in the Word. He pointed out in the show that it does no good to set someone free if you are not going to disciple them. The demonic presence in their lives will just return with a much greater intensity.
http://biblestudynow.webs.com/apps/blog/show/...

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#507866 Sep 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, an opportunity for a exorcism......."They are not flesh and blood, but rather spiritual entities, but that does not negate their physical nature. They are every bit as physical as we are, if not more so, and the battle is real and literal."
A Literal War
Posted by biblestudynow on February 10, 2011 at 4:42 PM
The Church is called to stand against Satan and his forces of darkness. We are called to "demolish strongholds" and "take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ." (2 Corinthians 10:3-5). However, we in the Church tend to forget about the demonic aspect of strongholds in our lives. We tend to acknowledge things as being from Satan figuratively instead of literally.
We have to remember that this war we are in is literal, not figurative. The Fallen One and his forces are literally out there against all mankind, as man is made in the image of Almighty God, who the Fallen One hates [Isaiah 14:12-15]. We in the Church are His ambassadors [2 Corinthians 5:20], and are "in the world, but not of the world" [John 17:14]. We essentially have been given "diplomatic immunity" through Christ, as Richard Grund pointed out on Acceleration Radio with L.A. Marzulli [I have posted a "poem" by Richard Grund in a past Blog entry, titled, "From an Alien's Perspective."]
Many times, we get caught up Ephesians 6:12, that "our struggle is not against flesh and blood" to the point that we begin taking the battle as a figurative mind-game. They are not flesh and blood, but rather spiritual entities, but that does not negate their physical nature. They are every bit as physical as we are, if not more so, and the battle is real and literal.
Richard Grund is a real-life exorcist, which is completely different from the Hollywood-hyped-up style of exorcism. We all face "monsters" in our lives and must bury ourselves in the Word and bury those we help get away from the monsters in the Word. He pointed out in the show that it does no good to set someone free if you are not going to disciple them. The demonic presence in their lives will just return with a much greater intensity.
http://biblestudynow.webs.com/apps/blog/show/...
Oh for krissakes. You're just ridiculous.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Inland Empire

#507867 Sep 14, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Murphey adds something new each time she post about her special sighting. Guess she'll just keep remembering more and more as time goes by. Who knows she might solve Caylee's murder all by herself, just like she did JFK's.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507868 Sep 14, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your sense of humour?

Wouldn't it be a hoot to watch an police officer or an attorney shred an eye-witness to pieces, such as SMurph, who is also known to prescribe to this whacko belief.......

"They are not flesh and blood, but rather spiritual entities, but that does not negate their physical nature. They are every bit as physical as we are, if not more so, and the battle is real and literal."

Because how could the eye-witness explain how it's determined who is real and who is unreal?
Maddy 4

Los Angeles, CA

#507869 Sep 14, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Regardless of all the religious sermons Rams underwent when she celebrated Shabbat with the Rev. and KC - This sermon is apparently her most favorite of all and the one that penetrated her brain and converted her to Grundism- Ergo the reason she continues to post it at least twice a month - For which Dick helps substitute her Welfare Check and saves her knocking door to door handing out pamphlets inviting peeps to view a survivor of a real Real Live Exorcism

Hopefully the Rev. will supply her with some Ray Ban Sunglasses- thus preventing her potential converts from seeing the deranged look in her eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min Earthling-1 57,325
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr IdiggHiggs 1,348,307
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 97,823
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 7 hr Princess Hey 4,857
The alphabet (Jun '06) 7 hr Princess Hey 1,623
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 18,693
funny new show 10 hr Milee 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages