|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Police stage fires all the time.
I hope you'll let the police know they are wrong about what happened.
Why would it concern you if the murder/suicide was all a fabrication, and two people on a hit list are now safe?

The leaders of organized crime have no alternative but to place blind trust in the media....unlike the majority of the public.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. I have a friend I used to work with who now lives in Vegas. I'm sure he was involved front & center with this case.
Why are you ridiculing Justice for five-month old Kaiden?

Bail set at $500K for babysitter accused of killing child
By Joyce Lupiani
CREATED 8:23 AM

Las Vegas, NV (KTNV)-- Bail has been set at $500,000 for the man accused of killing a 5-month-old child in his care.

31-year-old Anthony Casey appeared in front of a Las Vegas judge Wednesday morning.

The judge appointed a public defender, who requested medical records for the child before Casey's preliminary hearing.

Casey will be back in court at 7:30 a.m. on Oct. 2 for a status check.

5-month-old Kaiden Chamberlain was admitted to Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center last week. Medical personnel notified police after discovering severe head trauma and other injuries consistent with child abuse.

After questioning the child's mother, police attempted to question Casey. Instead, he barricaded himself in his residence.

Casey surrendered after short standoff. When he was unable to explain the child's injuries, he was placed under arrest for abuse.

Chamberlain died on Aug. 31.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/Bail-set-at-50...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

I wonder why the identity of the child's mother is being withheld.
MADDY 4

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
This is fabulous! I nearly fell off my chair laughing at the cats riding the Roombas.
Thanks for this -- will pass it along.
P.s- Trixie's twin can be seen at the 3.14-3.15 mark.
Silly ol you ! That's actually Charlie wearing a Russian Blue Skin Suit impostering the twin. I laughed so hard viewing that- funny thing is a friend of mine has a little Maltese she calls Hoover for 2 reasons- One being he snurfs around the kitchen floor hoping to suck up any droppings Two he loves to ride on the Hoover.
Glad you enjoyed.

Each time I go outside for a fag I don't take the lighter with me- I just set it on the pool deck and it self combusts.

Aside.. Don't you just love the way the Scamarillo poster rushes to the defense of her Red Deer Scambler Deer kid.?

So reminiscent of Cindy & her kid killer kid KC.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

On topic......

Infant's organ donation helps mother cope with son's death
Reported by: Christine Kim

LAS VEGAS (KSNV MyNews3.com )-- Jen Pennington only had 5 months with her son, Kaiden.

“He never sat up on his own or crawled. He never got to say his first words,” she said.“And to think that somebody would harm such an innocent pure child a baby is just is sickening.”

Their short time together ended Monday. Kaiden was declared brain dead on Saturday but was kept on life support until Monday in order to set up organ donations.

“I had to say goodbye to my son,” she said.“I had to hold him for the last time and leave the hospital.”

Before work Thursday, Pennington saw her little boy smiling on his swing. She left Anthony Casey -- a family friend of eight years -- to baby-sit him.

“It's one thing everybody said was he was a good dad and great with kids and that’s why it’s so hard to understand,” she said.“My whole family is in disbelief.”

Later that day, Kaiden was taken to the hospital with a black eye, wounds all over his body, old rib fractures and a bulge on his head. His injuries were consistent with child abuse.

Casey, 31, was arrested after a standoff early Friday in the 5200 block of Souvenir Lane, near Lindell Road and Hacienda Avenue. His charges were upgraded to open murder on Monday.

Kaiden's 6-year old sister described her brother as looking like he was going to die.

“I feel like both of my kids were taken, and that my daughter’s life will never be the same,” she said.

Pennington says she's trying to bring some life out of death through donating his organs.

“A part of Kaiden will live another 80 years, will walk around for 80 years because of him,” she said.“It makes this unbearable situation a tiny bit more bearable.”

http://www.mynews3.com/mostpopular/story/penn...
MADDY 4

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Rambler wrote:
I wonder why the identity of the child's mother is being withheld.
Rather than taking time to comment on how you are 'wondering'- Why not take time to contact those investigating the case to get an answer ? Whereby you can later post the answer midst the sounds of trumpets heralding your approach.

Hopefully it will drown out the sounds Topix foundation creaking 'neath the weight of your Mammy Murph when she lumbers in.
MADDY 4

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Trixie puts on a French maid outfit & does the vacuuming. She refuses to do windows, though.
O Gawd! Sounds just like Hubba - Have to admit I close my eyes rather than look at those muscular hairy legs displayed 'neath the little white apron - But have to admit I do sneak a peek when he turns around-'cos the little white apron is all he wears.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than taking time to comment on how you are 'wondering'- Why not take time to contact those investigating the case to get an answer ? Whereby you can later post the answer midst the sounds of trumpets heralding your approach.
Hopefully it will drown out the sounds Topix foundation creaking 'neath the weight of your Mammy Murph when she lumbers in.
Sound the trumpets! I got my answer....read above.

Jen Pennington.

Obviously Kaiden Chamberlain did not share his mother's sir name.
MADDY 4

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Casey Anthony killed her kid.

Anthony Casey killed a kid.

The irony is rich indeed - Now the Kid Killer Loving Ghouls have not one but two Casey kid killers to defend - Because those familiar with the tactics of Rambler know this is the direction that Rambler hopes her comments will lead.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, there was no connection to the CASE.
How about this one.

Jennifer Pennington signed the petition almost 2 years ago
United States Attorney General: Try Casey Anthony in Federal Court

http://www.change.org/users/7391666
hey marce

National City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you ridiculing Justice for five-month old Kaiden?
Bail set at $500K for babysitter accused of killing child
By Joyce Lupiani
CREATED 8:23 AM
Las Vegas, NV (KTNV)-- Bail has been set at $500,000 for the man accused of killing a 5-month-old child in his care.
31-year-old Anthony Casey appeared in front of a Las Vegas judge Wednesday morning.
The judge appointed a public defender, who requested medical records for the child before Casey's preliminary hearing.
Casey will be back in court at 7:30 a.m. on Oct. 2 for a status check.
5-month-old Kaiden Chamberlain was admitted to Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center last week. Medical personnel notified police after discovering severe head trauma and other injuries consistent with child abuse.
After questioning the child's mother, police attempted to question Casey. Instead, he barricaded himself in his residence.
Casey surrendered after short standoff. When he was unable to explain the child's injuries, he was placed under arrest for abuse.
Chamberlain died on Aug. 31.
http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/Bail-set-at-50...
Ridiculing justice for a baby? You're being more ridiculous than usual.

You keep insisting there was a connection to Casey Anthony with Vegas. That had nothing to do with this poor baby.
hey marce

National City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would it concern you if the murder/suicide was all a fabrication, and two people on a hit list are now safe?
The leaders of organized crime have no alternative but to place blind trust in the media....unlike the majority of the public.
Why would this concern you at ALL?

99.9999% of the time a cigar is exactly what it seems -- a cigar. Why you pull these absurd theories out of your skull is beyond me.
MADDY 4

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Jen Pennington.
LMAO! Perhaps the reason for that is that his sperm donor was not a member of nobility ergo no SIR name - Just another member of the working class who usually give their children their SURname.
hey marce

National City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Jen Pennington.
Sir name? His father's a knight?
hey marce

National City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this one.
Jennifer Pennington signed the petition almost 2 years ago
United States Attorney General: Try Casey Anthony in Federal Court
http://www.change.org/users/7391666
OMIGOD! PROOF!
hey marce

National City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

The man who cuts my hair is named Casey. Coincidence? I think not.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculing justice for a baby? You're being more ridiculous than usual.
You keep insisting there was a connection to Casey Anthony with Vegas. That had nothing to do with this poor baby.
Then quit ridiculing the baby's death!

Is it only significant if Casey Anthony is connected to Anthony Casey?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

hey marce wrote:
The man who cuts my hair is named Casey. Coincidence? I think not.
What is it that has you so hostile over discussion of the Anthony Casey case? You're acting like an immature pouty child!

Will the State of Nevada have the goods to convict Casey or not.....that's a very good question considering according to new's reports the child's injuries were already existing. Why wasn't the mother concerned over a baby's "budging head"?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

MADDY 4 wrote:
Casey Anthony killed her kid.
Anthony Casey killed a kid.
The irony is rich indeed - Now the Kid Killer Loving Ghouls have not one but two Casey kid killers to defend - Because those familiar with the tactics of Rambler know this is the direction that Rambler hopes her comments will lead.
That's not quite true. What I question is the content of the media reports. If it's all coming from the same source - the police report - there should not be various versions of the same story being added or changed, piece by piece.
Clarification_Da ys

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you can't find holes in your theory because the documentation which was released by the media was for the sole purpose of the State releasing it's goods preceding its trial of Casey Marie Anthony, not investigation to corroborate George's testimony as a key prosecution witness.
Have you considered taking my advice and considered trashing the 20000+ pages stored on your computer now that the trial is more than TWO YEARS over......your first step to break free?
You're talking to someone who thinks Caylee drowned in the clothes that were planted with the remains.

This same person swears by Baez's claim that Caylee was big enough to open the slider door because of the picture of big-girl Caylee opening the slider door.

Big-girl Caylee featured in the slider door photo is way too grown to wear the 2t baby shorts found planted with the remains.

Regardless, it's on the official court record that George last saw Caylee alive wearing clothing other than the clothing recovered from the swamp. To date, not even Casey herself, has suggested otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info