CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#507873 Sep 14, 2013
Hey! Rambler...

How much did The Florida Casey Marie Anthony Capital Murder Trial CO$T to Floridians?

How much did HLN True TV Nancy Grace $how et al., benefitted in 08~09~10~11~...till they quiet down!

Check it out!

Was it a Big Show Prosecuting Casey Marie Anthony for Capital Murder while she was Presumed Guilty?

Who Brainwashed Who Deer?

Let's not forget the bankcruptcy in Federal Court rambler!!!!

Let's Bring "God" into The Equation!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507874 Sep 14, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a survivor rambler..."Disciplined by my own self!" and older than your Grundism!.....who sounds more & more like a Communist!
Are you the Real Nancy Grace?
I printed your POSTS and your Belief"s exorcism and all,
of who you believe I am.,
I will bring it to my pastor tomorrow "Good Shepherd Church"
I was introduced to Pastor Jim 6 months ago by my roommate and
She has known the congregation for quite some time! I will let him read your many posts and invite him for coffee.
I'll get back to you Rammbler! You might need a different pair glasses deer..It' should be in 3D..Smile!
God Bless!
Pastor Jim. LOL

I find it very fascinating how society has quickly changed by omitting the last names of preachers and instead referring to them by only their first name. It immediately reminds me of daycare workers being referred to as Teacher Joyce or Teacher Jane, of course because they weren't actual teachers at all, but the titles simply made the preschool children feel sort of grown-up.

Pass that along to "Pastor Jim" from me as well, will you?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507875 Sep 14, 2013
Jerry Sandusky's appeal for a new trial to be heard this week in Pa. courthouse

HARRISBURG, Pa.- Jerry Sandusky's challenge to his child molestation conviction goes before a state appeals court on Tuesday, as the former Penn State assistant football coach seeks to overturn a sentence that could keep him behind bars for life.

Pennsylvania's Superior Court will decide whether prosecutors made an improper reference to the fact that Sandusky did not testify, whether jury instructions were mishandled and whether the defence should have been given more time before trial to digest a large volume of investigative material.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Jerry+Sandu...

The ought to also pique people's curiosity as to which Casey Anthony is being FORCED to testify in a Florida civil suit.......certainly not the defendant.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#507876 Sep 14, 2013
So Casey and TES are working out the details in a settlement agreement, per yesterday's filing with the BK court.

This begs a more than a few questions.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwEDmRAkTopSd...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#507877 Sep 14, 2013
* "begs more than a few questions"

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#507878 Sep 14, 2013
You people are crazy must be good drugs you on.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507879 Sep 14, 2013
ngrace wrote:
So Casey and TES are working out the details in a settlement agreement, per yesterday's filing with the BK court.
Not this Casey Anthony.......unless the Judge rule for TES the claim is tossed by discharge. False pretences, false representation, actual fraud, wilful and malicious injury.....that's way beyond the storyline of TES valiantly searching for an alive 2 year old child in swamps, lakes and swamps who was believed to have been wandering around, lost, for weeks and months.

09/17/2013
@02:00PM
13-00922-8M7
Adv# 13-00375
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER

Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery (pl) Peter D. Russin (at) v. Casey Marie Anthony (df) David L Schrader (at) Pretrial on Complaint by Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery against Casey Marie Anthony(Dischargeability - 523(a)(2), false pretenses, false representation, actual fraud),(Dischargeability - 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury) filed by Peter Russin, Doc #1

(cont'd from 7/2/2013)

Judge May:
http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/jcal/index.htm

Level 6

Location hidden

#507880 Sep 14, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Indeed, very interesting...Thanks ngrace!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507881 Sep 14, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Once a bankruptcy has been filed and the debtors estate turned over to a Trustee, a creditor and the debtor do not secretly meet to negotiate settlement agreements.

This document is hogwash.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507882 Sep 14, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, very interesting...Thanks ngrace!
It's as bogus as the storyline.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507883 Sep 14, 2013
It amazes me how desperate you are to keep a story alive that you'd go outside of establshed legal procedure and hope nobody notices.

The time for settlements would have been BEFORE the bankruptcy was filed. At this point Casey cannot pick and choose which creditors to "settle" with....it's too late, she's already declared she's bankrupt!

The Trustee runs the show now and is responsible for fairly disbursing any assets amongst creditors.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#507884 Sep 14, 2013
XXX rated pic of Skank.

http://i2.wp.com/nationalreport.net/wp-conten ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#507885 Sep 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Once a bankruptcy has been filed and the debtors estate turned over to a Trustee, a creditor and the debtor do not secretly meet to negotiate settlement agreements.
This document is hogwash.
Quite obviously, this is not being done in secrecy, in case you don't understand that the legal papers were filed with the court.

Maybe you think there are actors involved, the way you thought they were in the Zimmerman trial??????

Level 8

Location hidden

#507886 Sep 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Jerry Sandusky's appeal for a new trial to be heard this week in Pa. courthouse
HARRISBURG, Pa.- Jerry Sandusky's challenge to his child molestation conviction goes before a state appeals court on Tuesday, as the former Penn State assistant football coach seeks to overturn a sentence that could keep him behind bars for life.
Pennsylvania's Superior Court will decide whether prosecutors made an improper reference to the fact that Sandusky did not testify, whether jury instructions were mishandled and whether the defence should have been given more time before trial to digest a large volume of investigative material.
http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Jerry+Sandu...
The ought to also pique people's curiosity as to which Casey Anthony is being FORCED to testify in a Florida civil suit.......certainly not the defendant.
Since I don't have your omnipotent powers, I don't see what the two cases have in common.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507887 Sep 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I don't have your omnipotent powers, I don't see what the two cases have in common.
A defendant cannot be FORCED to testify against themselves in a criminal case, let alone be FORCED to become a witness against themselves for the plaintiff in a civil suit. At best, the defendant successful proves how they were wronged and without the plaintiff testifying putting forth any defence, the court establishes appropriate financial compensation.

Either it's a different Casey Anthony who's attempting to evade due process or the story that's getting pumped is total fiction. A CLUE that it's all a mascarade is that never is the DOLLAR AMOUNT of the disputed Proof of Claim by ZG, RK or TM ever mentioned, even though bankruptcies (and civil suits) focus on financial matters.

Since the storyline is obviously twisted because the public having followed various trials in the media knows defendants cannot be FORCED to testify against themselves in US courts, this storyline indeed serves the entertaining purpose of increasing public interest and curiosity!

Level 6

Location hidden

#507888 Sep 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
It amazes me how desperate you are to keep a story alive that you'd go outside of establshed legal procedure and hope nobody notices.
The time for settlements would have been BEFORE the bankruptcy was filed. At this point Casey cannot pick and choose which creditors to "settle" with....it's too late, she's already declared she's bankrupt!
The Trustee runs the show now and is responsible for fairly disbursing any assets amongst creditors.
Again rambler, you forget this *Matter lies in Federal Court...

A *Magistrate is First to receive all and every documentation and Motions filed with "The US Clerk of the Court".

In special cases 2 Magistrates are selected.
*They...Report to the Federal Judge...

This is why I forwarded the 44 pages to The US Trustee in DC by faxe April 2nd 2013 and Certified Mail to The Federal Clerk of the Court in Tampa!...

About Pastor Jim., I handed him some Grundism *Litterature on your Hero., Rev.Richard Grund and his faith and The Holywood Richard Grund.

We are all meeting early this week.

Rich_ard Grund was born July 9th 1956...

My Birth Certificate confirms I was born July 10th 1948.
I'm 8 years older than Papa Rich_ard Grund!

And Leo_nard Padilla was also Born on July 10th ...
How many years difference rambler?

[[[Casey was born 3/19/1986]]]

Say tuned deer!

Level 6

Location hidden

#507889 Sep 15, 2013
Coincidence rambler?

I think NOT...there is more from where this come from!...

You may recall that your Hero told you about the importance of The Numbers...

Numbers:6:24
The Lord bless you and keep you...

In Jesus Name., Amen!

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#507890 Sep 15, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
A *Magistrate is First to receive all and every documentation and Motions filed with "The US Clerk of the Court".
This is why I forwarded the 44 pages to The US Trustee in DC by faxe April 2nd 2013 and Certified Mail to The Federal Clerk of the Court in Tampa!...
About Pastor Jim., I handed him some Grundism *Litterature on your Hero., Rev.Richard Grund and his faith and The Holywood Richard Grund.
Say tuned deer!
WHY would you give your date of birth online, Murph? Please don't post such personal information!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507891 Sep 15, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Say tuned deer!
Yesterday the feathers on the blue trees sprang a leak and spotted basketballs dribbled out.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507892 Sep 15, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Coincidence rambler?
I think NOT...there is more from where this come from!...
You may recall that your Hero told you about the importance of The Numbers...
Numbers:6:24
The Lord bless you and keep you...
In Jesus Name., Amen!
My hero told me about the importance of numbers?

No, I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Who am I now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,459,525
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 26 min Patriot AKA Bozo 7,946
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Walla Walla Ding ... 62,342
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 19,229
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,274
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) 20 hr flbadcatowner 84
News Doctor offering 'chelation therapy' has office ... (Apr '08) Tue Debbieg1 10

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages