Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#507606 Sep 8, 2013
How could all come to this thread for 5 plus years and pretend to be Child Advocates?

You are so FAKE stm/spooky... You don't post here cuz you care about children. You post here because you are bitter and lonely just like the Tavares poster.

I feel pity for you!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#507614 Sep 8, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
LETS get something straight here right now, you whine bucket....This is topix and you are NOT my friend. Good grief!
Hey, I'm sorry you're getting so much garbage b/c this nutcase perceives you as being on "my side". Spazz/Kateyez/Bareback is just pissy b/c I was right about the Zimmerman case and it was wrong. You weren't even involved in that thread. This loon apparently is playing stupid high school games, searching for a "clique" to belong to since the cool kids don't like him/her/it. It and the Texas Twaffle are a good pair, maybe they can make up their own little group. Anyway, as for the "retard" comment, that Queen person said something about my beautiful daughter that I will NEVER forgive and I saw a chance to get even. Not something I'm proud of, but not someone I'd ever apologize to, either. Besides, I don't believe that crazy wack has any kids let alone a Down Syndrome kid. She's always looking for sympathy about something and she thinks a retarded kid will get it for her. And yes, I WILL use the word retarded. PC speech is stupid, IMO. Anyway, sorry you're getting grief on my behalf......hope the Twaffle Twins dry up and blow away soon.

Level 3

Location hidden

#507615 Sep 8, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
IDK their history because I don't follow either one around. It sounded like mutual combat to me, two wrongs don't make a right.
You are setting a fine example of others not taking responsibility for their own actions....kwim <wispers> idiots like BRAD
I don't even know who BRAD is. I don't see any posters with that name. If you point him out to me, I will read his posts. If I object I will tell him so.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507617 Sep 8, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'm sorry you're getting so much garbage b/c this nutcase perceives you as being on "my side".
So upon that confession, which of your characters are you going to bury....."Silly" or "Marce"?

Level 3

Location hidden

#507619 Sep 8, 2013
Lies lies and more lies.

I couldn't even tell you anything about the Zimmerman case other than he was not convicted on murder charge.

The zimmerman case is not my sort of thing. I don't find it that interesting.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507620 Sep 8, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
What changed??? Who cares what you think???
No drug or martial problems.....Life is good!
Your life is good for what?

Nobody who is chronically hateful, belligerent and hostile is satisfied with their life,

Level 3

Location hidden

#507621 Sep 8, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your life is good for what?
Nobody who is chronically hateful, belligerent and hostile is satisfied with their life,
Rambler this is the best post from you yet and so true!!

Tavares poster is not happy! Neither is the troll friend STM!
Take a look and see

Key West, FL

#507624 Sep 8, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not here 24/7 making crap up, like some=/
You are as a matter of fact! The proof is in the pudding.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#507625 Sep 8, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, you're fine....Just kind of scratching my head, there is an obvious difference in everyone's attitude and writing skills. I don't blame you for defending your kids. Ya know there were some hate mongers here on this thread whom use to lurve exposing peeps and their families....wolves in sheep clothing.
beware!!
Spazz is more skilled than most in creating new "characters" and changing her writing style, but she slips up here and there enough to pick up some of her hats. I have no doubt that she has more than I've figured out and quite frankly, I have better things to do than to figure out who's who on a message board. I don't get the point in using more than one name, but to each his own, as long as they're honest about it. Spazz is a liar on many levels. I'm just sorry that one of her idiot characters (the one who used to affect a hillbilly style and claim to be Joy Wray's cousin) has targeted you and some others who had nothing to do with her gripe with me. Some people's kids, huh?
Take a look and see

Key West, FL

#507627 Sep 8, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
You back to reclaim your hats??
No, are you Maddy?

Looks like you had your hats handed back to you.

Nice!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#507631 Sep 8, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If the people of Central Florida had a problem with that, they wouldn't have elected Jeff Ashton.
You have a deep obsession over how other people's money, that's none of your business!
Hey! Phoney Canuck!!!

It's not nice to lie&cheat in a US Court of LAW..actually it's called Fraud under The RICO Act...and there is NO Statue of Limitation for $cammers!!!

The People of Central Florida are NOT the only Florida taxpayers
who were defrauded!

The Ninth Circuit Court cannot legally operate a phony Capital Murder case for Financial Reward... it's FRAUDULENT..
Declaring a non-missing child dead..is in Violation of The Federal Missing Children Search Act of 1990 aka Susan Law...in 08/08/08.

If this Mickey Mouse Orlando outfit landed in Federal Court deer.,
It's because The Money is Talking and the CRAP is walking into quicksand!

Cheers deer!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507633 Sep 9, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Phoney Canuck!!!
It's not nice to lie&cheat in a US Court of LAW..actually it's called Fraud under The RICO Act...and there is NO Statue of Limitation for $cammers!!!
The People of Central Florida are NOT the only Florida taxpayers
who were defrauded!
The Ninth Circuit Court cannot legally operate a phony Capital Murder case for Financial Reward... it's FRAUDULENT..
Declaring a non-missing child dead..is in Violation of The Federal Missing Children Search Act of 1990 aka Susan Law...in 08/08/08.
If this Mickey Mouse Orlando outfit landed in Federal Court deer.,
It's because The Money is Talking and the CRAP is walking into quicksand!
Cheers deer!
You really have more than a few loose screws in your head, RON!

"The Ninth Circuit Court cannot legally operate a phony Capital Murder case for Financial Reward... it's FRAUDULENT.."

How did the Ninth Circuit Court become financially rewarded?

To believe that, first you'd have to accept at face value that what you watched allegedly live-streamed was a REAL courtroom proceeding and not a taped drama-trial Show. A clew that it was a fabrication can be gleaned from the numerous courtroom reportings of the ridiculous ZG civil proceedings which were NEVER scheduled on Judge Munyon's docket, as well as many CMA motions ignored by the media which appear very significant, such as Protective Orders.

Furthermore, that this case lost touch with reality is very obvious by the thousand upon thousand of pages of absolutely ridiculous nonsense, commonly referred to as DOC DUMPS.......especially noticeable when basic and crucial information was totally missing for example historical AT&T account holder information and billing address assigned to the incriminating cellphone said to belong to Casey Anthony!

Level 3

Location hidden

#507635 Sep 9, 2013
Those of you who claim to want justice for Caylee...

Those of you who pretend to be Child Advocates...

Your friend from Tavares known as tired of silly calls children with Down Syndrome

"defective helmet wearing retards"

she did not say it just once out of anger...

she said it repeatedly on many threads over time

it wasn't a moment of weakness as she would like you to believe

she goes from thread to thread spouting this vile hatred of Disabled children.

So Caylee lovers... I ask you, is that the kind of behavior you condone in your friends?

Or is it just the pretty little white healthy children named Caylee that you love?

Are you really a Child Advocate? Do you really care about children?

I DONT THINK SO. Nothing but Fakes and Phonies on this board.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#507636 Sep 9, 2013
Where did WEB go?

did she quit her Texas Game?

Level 3

Location hidden

#507637 Sep 9, 2013
probably the same place that stm (stupid tormented moron) went

oh wait, the stupid tormented moron never left

hahahahahaaaaa nice hat
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507640 Sep 9, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Murphy may have some loose screws, but your toolbox is empty. Do you REALLY believe that all these trials are "reality shows"????? Is your disease THAT severe???? Why doesn't your government REQUIRE you to be medicated??? You are the one who has lost touch with reality, crazywoman. You and Murphy are running one heck of a race to the "Craziest human on earth" title.
People have choices of what to believe - either what they've watched, heard or read through the media, or what's publicly posted on Clerk of the Court filings of the 9th Judicial Circuit.

If you choose to BELIEVE the media instead of a legal site, that's your prerogative. Go ahead and ignore the fact even Jeff Ashton referred to the trial as THE BIG SHOW! Shut your eyes and don't notice the date of July 8 and 9th, written in dates filed

BELIEVE without question! Any doubts are A SIN......a sign the devil is entering your brain, eh?

2008-CF-013331-A-O
ANTHONY, CASEY M - 03/19/1986
FILED - 07/08/2008 - JULY 8, 2008
Div 16
Perry, Belvin, JR

Register of Actions
Case No. 2008-CF-010925-A-O

Charge Information
Charges: ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE Statute Level Date
1. CR-NEGLECT OF A CHILD 827.03(3)(C) Third Degree - Felony
DATE FILED - 07/09/2008 (JULY 9, 2008)
2. FALSE REPORT TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES 837.05(1) First Degree - Misd
3. FALSE REPORTS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTH. 837.05 First Degree - Misd

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507641 Sep 9, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
Or is it just the pretty little white healthy children named Caylee that you love?
Are you really a Child Advocate? Do you really care about children?
I DONT THINK SO. Nothing but Fakes and Phonies on this board.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE has fallen by the wayside. CASE CLOSED!

- accidental drowning/molestation CASE CLOSED!

- Guilty CMA's going to be interviewed/write a book/tell what really happened so that ZG, TM and RK can rightfully profit from the child's death because they were victims who deserve to be financially compensated! Did any of the three provide testimony which might have otherwise went toward proving CMA's guilt.....no but let's forget about that. CASE CLOSED!

- Caylee was never dead, nobody cares about the other child's remains which were found - CASE CLOSED!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507642 Sep 9, 2013
Guilty CMA's going to be interviewed/write a book/tell what really happened so that ZG, TM and RK can rightfully profit from the child's death because they were victims who deserve to be financially compensated! Did any of the three provide testimony which might have otherwise went toward proving CMA's guilt.....no but let's forget about that. CASE CLOSED!

Variation -
Innocent CMA will confess to an accidental drowning death, involvement of GA -- charges involving molestation, staging remains, lying, etc against GA were never filed because LE didn't believe her - but EVERYONE will believe the interview/book/whatever because the way CMA tells it, it's CASE CLOSED!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507645 Sep 9, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Caylee's dead. Skankpig Casey killed her. No one drowned. No one was molested. End of story.
Yes, CASE CLOSED!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507646 Sep 9, 2013
Case no. 2008-CF-015606-A-O
State or Florida versus Anthony, Casey Marie

07/01/2011
Stimulation
Business records from AT&T from 6/1/08 - 7/31/08

07/01/2011
Stimulation
Business records from AT&T from 6/1/08 - 7/31/08 (Cynthia Anthony)

07/01/2011
Stimulation
Business records from AT&T from 6/15/05 - 7/4/08 (yes, that's from the year 2005!)

07/01/2011
Stipulation
Business records from Gentiva Health Services from 1/1/08 - 7/16/08 )from Jan 1, 2008)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

Hey ngracie, anything in those 20000+ pages of docs you have stored on your computer to indicate what these stipulations of evidence might have been about or even copies of the original subpoenaes granted for the unknown purpose to obtain this information?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min red and right 1,216,424
News Black Babies Used as Alligator Bait in Florida 23 min Aimee 7
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr vib_ram 18,017
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Cajun Queen 71,652
Scripted Narcissistic Duggars Need to Get Off R... 1 hr vib_ram 9
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 52,693
Message to Kids Should Be that Different is Not... 1 hr Culture Auditor 11
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]