Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507346 Sep 4, 2013
Clarification_Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they didn't have the goods. The defendant didn't commit the murder.
Yes, that's my conclusion as well.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#507348 Sep 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's my conclusion as well.
Yeah she did. The skankpig killed her kid. Deal with reality, you wack-cases.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507350 Sep 4, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah she did. The skankpig killed her kid. Deal with reality, you wack-cases.
Were you there?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507351 Sep 4, 2013
History mystery: What became of the ground zero flag?
By Phil Gast, CNN
updated 3:17 PM EDT, Wed September 4, 2013

And while the whereabouts of the Iwo Jima flag are known (it's at the National Museum of the Marine Corps), the fate of the World Trade Center site 3-foot-by-5-foot flag became a mystery.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/04/us/the-flag-doc...

What do you think?

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr267/phot...
MADDY 4

Los Angeles, CA

#507352 Sep 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, go and cool off your fluster!
LOL! At least my Fluster is easily distinguishable from your constant lying Bluster.

Do you never sleep ? Do you never leave your keyboard and exit your bunker ? Has the Rev occupied your every waking sleeping moment for the past 5 years ? Is there any reason you no longer post on the Jess / Grund Thread ?? Do you feel you will be left all alone there ?
MADDY 4

Los Angeles, CA

#507353 Sep 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
History mystery: What became of the ground zero flag?
By Phil Gast, CNN
updated 3:17 PM EDT, Wed September 4, 2013
And while the whereabouts of the Iwo Jima flag are known (it's at the National Museum of the Marine Corps), the fate of the World Trade Center site 3-foot-by-5-foot flag became a mystery.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/04/us/the-flag-doc...
What do you think?
http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr267/phot...
OOOOH I do so love Trivia !

Romans first bought Rabbits to England- The nasty French Normans then built Warrens to breed them - Hiring Warreners to take charge of the breeding. Since then it has been reported that a few Warrener ventured forth to Red Deer to breed Rabbits which caused Canucks to fall into the Rabbit Warrens and tho suffering from Miiximitosis have learned how to post on Topix..
PSST 'DON'T FEED THE CANUCK BUNNIES'

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#507354 Sep 4, 2013
Clarification_Days wrote:
<quoted text> You're talking to someone who thinks Caylee drowned in the clothes that were planted with the remains.
This same person swears by Baez's claim that Caylee was big enough to open the slider door because of the picture of big-girl Caylee opening the slider door.
Big-girl Caylee featured in the slider door photo is way too grown to wear the 2t baby shorts found planted with the remains.
Regardless, it's on the official court record that George last saw Caylee alive wearing clothing other than the clothing recovered from the swamp. To date, not even Casey herself, has suggested otherwise.
Big-girl Caylee was taller than the skeleton retreived a the staged crime scene!

The remains did NOT belong to Caylee.

I saw Caylee ALIVE with Casey June 19th 2008..Therefore impossible for Caylee to have drowned June 16th 2008.

Hoagwash and Jose Baez knows it too!

Level 6

Location hidden

#507355 Sep 4, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had no idea that you could sink to any lower depths of deranged depravity than that which you have already proven yourself.
Howsoever your recent "Then quit ridiculing the baby's death!"
comment has convinced me that you will stoop to the lowest depths of filth simply to get attention on Topix.
Get help - Have Mammy Smurph call a Mental Rehab Center ASAP
To you dead babies are nothing more than a commodity which you use to garner attention. Sicko !!
You are sicker than any other poster on Topix and believe me that takes some doing. Nasssssty piece of work are you.
Could you PLEASE put that bottle away and take a CATNAP already!
Your drewling all over the place again! Je`sus!

Level 6

Location hidden

#507356 Sep 4, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOH I do so love Trivia !
Romans first bought Rabbits to England- The nasty French Normans then built Warrens to breed them - Hiring Warreners to take charge of the breeding. Since then it has been reported that a few Warrener ventured forth to Red Deer to breed Rabbits which caused Canucks to fall into the Rabbit Warrens and tho suffering from Miiximitosis have learned how to post on Topix..
PSST 'DON'T FEED THE CANUCK BUNNIES'
Drunk again! What's new!

Level 6

Location hidden

#507357 Sep 4, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! At least my Fluster is easily distinguishable from your constant lying Bluster.
Do you never sleep ? Do you never leave your keyboard and exit your bunker ? Has the Rev occupied your every waking sleeping moment for the past 5 years ? Is there any reason you no longer post on the Jess / Grund Thread ?? Do you feel you will be left all alone there ?
You need the sleep maddy..take a break! Get lost!
MADDY 4

Los Angeles, CA

#507358 Sep 4, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of CLICK are you unable to comprehend Meth Head.???

Let me spell it Slowly for you.. C L I C K

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#507359 Sep 4, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Big-girl Caylee was taller than the skeleton retreived a the staged crime scene!
The remains did NOT belong to Caylee.
I saw Caylee ALIVE with Casey June 19th 2008..Therefore impossible for Caylee to have drowned June 16th 2008.
Hoagwash and Jose Baez knows it too!
We know you kidnapped Caylee, planted the fake bones and then fled FL.

Blah, blah, blah

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#507360 Sep 4, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You need the sleep maddy..take a break! Get lost!
Quick, switch back to the Rambler hat.
MADDY 4

Los Angeles, CA

#507361 Sep 4, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless You Muchly - You jump to the defense of your idiot kid Rambler with far more ferocity than Cindy did for her kid killer spawn.:-) Proving once again that Meth is thicker than vodka.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#507362 Sep 4, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe that drewl off yo chin!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507363 Sep 4, 2013
OT

Former Calgarian granted new trial in wife’s murder
North Carolina Court of Appeals found errors in original trial
BY JANA G. PRUDEN, CALGARY HERALD SEPTEMBER 4, 2013

Brad Cooper, centre, enters a Wake County courtroom in Raleigh, N.C. on Feb. 4, 2011. The former Calgarian was convicted of murdering his wife but has been granted a new trial.

EDMONTON — The North Carolina Court of Appeals has ordered a new trial for a former Calgary man serving a life sentence in prison in the slaying of his wife in 2008.

Bradley Graham Cooper was convicted of first-degree murder in the strangulation death of Edmonton native Nancy Lynn Rentz Cooper, 34, whose body was found near their Cary, N.C., home two days after she disappeared in the summer of 2008. The couple was estranged at the time, and court heard during Cooper’s trial that his wife had hired a lawyer and was planning to move out.

Cooper was convicted in May 2011, with the presiding judge telling the jury:“Your verdict in this case speaks the everlasting truth.”

But a 56-page decision passed down by the court Tuesday found there were errors in the way the court ruled on expert testimony and evidence around Internet maps found on Bradley Cooper’s computer. The decision overturns the murder conviction and orders that Cooper, now 39, face a new trial.

More
http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/alberta/For...

Glad to read this.....a long slow process but finally, he definately deserves a retrial IMO.
MADDY 4

Los Angeles, CA

#507364 Sep 4, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe that drewl off yo chin!
LOL! Not bloody likely - It has formed such an amazing design I plan to use it as a pattern for my next piece of Crewel Mastery.

Hey DJ. Hope all is well. Nothing new here Eh ? The kid killer lover haters continue hating - Whilst the non haters still ridicule them as always.

Level 6

Location hidden

#507365 Sep 4, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop taking pictures already! Your on the wrong forum!
Get Real already!
MADDY 4

Los Angeles, CA

#507366 Sep 4, 2013
Hey Brad- check this thread out.. right up your alley EH? Tell em Judi sent you..

#1 Bisexual Dating Site in US

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TL...
MADDY 4

Los Angeles, CA

#507368 Sep 4, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop taking pictures already! Your on the wrong forum!
Get Real already!
I CLICK for Meth Head Drunken Inbreds - You still unable to comprehend English Canuck lush ???? LOl!!

You have probably drunk yourself sober by now and are ready to go another round sloshing on the bottle posting barely discernible comments.

PSST! Alcoholics Anonymous (A. A.) Meetings in Camarillo, California Put down the bottle and check out the closest meeting place- You really need help. Scroll down for the AA Meetings close to you.

Meeting Makers Make It !!

http://www.simeetings.com/LA/VC/CamarilloMtgs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,152,933
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min kal 49,174
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Miles 70,587
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Miles 17,702
Scott Mansfield granted new trial (Feb '09) 7 hr Whoah 32
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 8 hr Mary NY 26,138
Escaped convict in Seminole County is dangerous (May '09) 14 hr Anonymous 104
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:47AM
Breaking Down Bucs' Game Plan vs. Packers
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
CBS Sports 7:18 AM
Race to the bottom: Buccaneers have leg up in quest for No. 1 pick
NBC Sports 9:57 AM
Jaguars leaning toward starting Blake Bortles
NBC Sports10:07 AM
Jaguars 'leaning more toward playing' Bortles vs Titans - NBC Sports