CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#507680 Sep 10, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't SEEN any posts about a child with Downs so I can't comment on them.
I don't check all the threads here in Orlando.
I purposely avoid the ones that have to do with Trayvon Martin's death after getting into an argument with someone over there MONTHS ago.
I don't have much time to come around here anymore and usually do to try and interact with some of the ones I used to post with.
I found the poster from Texas to be rather annoying. Pulling up every thread that ever was in Orlando to make stupid comments is dumb.
ok, I understand you can't comment on things you haven't seen since you haven't been to other threads.

But she's done it more than once. Repeatedly. On several threads.

And I have gathered copies of the posts she has made using the name retard about the down syndrome child, for others to read and comment on and everyone has turned a blind eye.

But not one person EXCEPT Liz has said that saying that about a child is wrong.

Silly continues to degrade other posters and her buddies cheer her on. Yet they ignore her offensive posts every day.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#507681 Sep 10, 2013
Ok, and so what if what Texas does is dumb.

She's not attacking Disabled Children...

Everyone's always right there to tell Texas she's an inbred, or trash, or whatever insult of the day they have.

But even when Silly's posts are copied and brought forward to where they can be seen, Her pals ignore it and give her a free pass to act however she chooses.

It's just wrong. That's all. Everybody knows it. But no one has any courage to go against the Bully!
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#507682 Sep 10, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
Only 5 minutes here and there?
Yeaaaa rightttttttttt!!!
You are on here HOURS a day, EVERY day!! For over 5 or 6 years.
Stop bragging about your self. No one cares! You are a celebrity in your own mind.
I know plenty of Nurse managers and they do NOT act the way you do. They don't speak the way you DO.
And they sure as hell don't have time to sit at a desk to insult anybody and everybody for hours a day.
"Tavares" is just an annoying Topix troll.

My mom is a retired ER nurse. On-duty she barely had time to answer a personal call and when off-duty, all she did was CHILL. Nurses work hard for the money -- even nurse "managers"! My niece is currently a nurse looking to get out of the profession, too "stressful".

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#507683 Sep 10, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tavares" is just an annoying Topix troll.
My mom is a retired ER nurse. On-duty she barely had time to answer a personal call and when off-duty, all she did was CHILL. Nurses work hard for the money -- even nurse "managers"! My niece is currently a nurse looking to get out of the profession, too "stressful".
Exactly! Managers are too busy and wouldn't waste their time Trolling on Topix.

Thank you for noticing! I too have friends and family who are Nurses and they don't act like her. They have respect and class.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#507685 Sep 10, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice they say Casey took the stand & told how Lee molested her? WTH??
NOW You get the picture with the Media's Big Show crap
entertaining Your's Truly Marce!

If only you would have paid attention to WHAT YOU HEAR & READ...

Level 6

Location hidden

#507686 Sep 10, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanka, cut the crap. I've never done anything to her other than to tell her about her vile trash talking. Ever since then she's latched onto me with daily insults.
She automatically accuses everyone of being on welfare, or we live in trailer parks, or slums.
She's superior to everyone else. And she's the only one with money?
What does income have to do with anything?
Sanka... are you a millionair? No? well then you're not worthy either.
What is every one of you living the lifestyles of the rich and famous?
Marce, STM, Sanka, Maverick, Chuck, et al... You livin large eh?
I F___king doubt it!! If you are then post a pic of your Rolls Royce.
Post a pic of your 10 million dollar mansions...
Yep, didn't think so.
Put your money where your mouth is Tavares. Stop bragging that you are so far superior to everyone else and prove it?
Being a bitter, hateful, mean, degrading bitch DOES not make you superior to anyone. It makes you inferior.
Having more money or less money than someone else doesn't matter.
Why does she use income or things as an evaluator of one's worth? It doesn't make her any better than any one of us.
Being kind, friendly, and accepting of all people is what makes one superior.
So sick of the followers on here who think that since they've posted with her for 5 years, that they are somehow "friends". No matter what she does that is morally wrong, you will back her up just because you've been troll buddies for 5 years.
Grow a fucking backbone Sanka, Marce, STM, Maverick, whoever you all are.
She even attacked me for being Not being mean to Ron. None of you are nice to me. so now I'm not allowed to be nice to anyone else? Just because SHE says so??
Really? Is Tavares the boss of this thread? You all jumped on the wagon to make fun of Ron when I asked him about his volunteering.
You all make fun of me for being friendly with Texas poster. And why shouldn't I be? Tavares attacks her daily and Texas dishes it back.
But it's perfectly okay for Tavares to attack relentlessly, but not okay for others.
Ever since I got here, I've been accused of being Brad, Zazz, Texas, Dawg, Webb, and whoever else you people don't like.
Is it so hard to accept that I don't like Tavares's attitude and treatment of others, so I must be a troll or I must be wearing a hat?
For F__K sake!! You people are so caught up in group mentality it is un-f__king-believable!!
Liz was nice to me so I was to her. Queen is nice to me so I'm nice to her.
The only people who have issues with me are Tavares and her sheeple.
Bunch of hypocrites!
Very well said...
Thank you for taking the time to compose this *Truth!
Brilliant! God Bless!
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

#507687 Sep 10, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW You get the picture with the Media's Big Show crap
entertaining Your's Truly Marce!
If only you would have paid attention to WHAT YOU HEAR & READ...
So you saw Casey testify during her trial?
so do you

United States

#507688 Sep 10, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
Its you the bow wow bitch
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

#507689 Sep 10, 2013
so do you wrote:
<quoted text>
Its you the bow wow bitch
Please stop harassing me.
Maddy 4

Los Angeles, CA

#507691 Sep 10, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop harassing me.
LOL!Oh Marce- Plead not for mercy from the Multi Headed Hydra -aka Bwad wearing a hat on it's many heads -Lest you be impostering
Heracles - Rejoice instead the fact that your Comp does not yet allow the foul stench from the Hydra's breath enough to kill man or beast.

HMMMM! Hydra had the body of a serpent and many heads - the number of heads deviates from five up to one hundred there are many versions but generally nine is accepted as standard -

'nine is accepted as standard'

Yep sounds right to me- since we are now in the 9th month and Bwad has adorned 9 hats for each month.- I am afeared of viewing what Dec the 12th month will bring forth.
Maddy 4

Los Angeles, CA

#507692 Sep 10, 2013
Gawd Amighty ! Looks to me as tho the Kid Killer KC has released her Hounds Of The Baskerville once more- It maybe time for a change of diet tho since they are regurgitating the SOS.

Any word on how the little pooch the Kid Killer owns ?- Lawd I do so hope the ASPCA does not have to hire Dom Casey to probe around plastic bags in a copse looking for it's remains - Whilst all the time it could be well hidden in the backyard of the Analtee 'Pet Cemetery' along with a few 'miscarriages eh"
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

#507693 Sep 10, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
You never stop harassing anyone . You can't take your own medicine.
Stop harassing me.
Maddy 4

Los Angeles, CA

#507694 Sep 10, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
You never stop harassing anyone . You can't take your own medicine.
OMG! Such a stench arises each time you post - Go have your Mammy empty all that zazz from your pants.

Talk about Boom Shaka Laka - the stench from your pants is powerful enough to knock out the Boom from such a statement.

Just kidding of course - How's Joy ?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#507695 Sep 10, 2013
Maddy 4 wrote:
Gawd Amighty ! Looks to me as tho the Kid Killer KC has released her Hounds Of The Baskerville once more- It maybe time for a change of diet tho since they are regurgitating the SOS.
Any word on how the little pooch the Kid Killer owns ?- Lawd I do so hope the ASPCA does not have to hire Dom Casey to probe around plastic bags in a copse looking for it's remains - Whilst all the time it could be well hidden in the backyard of the Analtee 'Pet Cemetery' along with a few 'miscarriages eh"
KC is old news these folks are just NUTZ all on their own.
Maddy 4

Los Angeles, CA

#507698 Sep 10, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
KC is old news these folks are just NUTZ all on their own.
Oh so true my friend- But... Watch and wait whereby you will espy the Kid Killer Love Lover Roaches emerging from the wainscoting to defend her.

Pondering briefly am I - Does the Orlando Kid killer feel as much remorse for slaughtering her 2.5 yr old child as Jodi who slaughtered her boyfriend ?

Should Tony feel lucky that he went to NY whilst KC spewed forth about her miscarriage.... Yet never revealing who 'Da Baby
Daddy'
Maddy 4

Los Angeles, CA

#507699 Sep 10, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Fits right in with Mad maddy perfectly.
Marcemaddy lurves the nutz, she is one can't you tell?
YEPPER$! Doubt if nary a soul on this thread - Lest of course they be as deranged as you have any idea WTF it is you are are trying to convey. As an aside -Are you wearing your tard helmet ????

Level 6

Location hidden

#507700 Sep 10, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey's on her knees somewhere earning her keep, the baby-killing skank.
You sure seems to know the drill Tavares!
Lot's of practice I guess. You are so transparent!

Level 6

Location hidden

#507701 Sep 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Case no. 2008-CF-015606-A-O
State or Florida versus Anthony, Casey Marie
07/01/2011
Stimulation
Business records from AT&T from 6/1/08 - 7/31/08
07/01/2011
Stimulation
Business records from AT&T from 6/1/08 - 7/31/08 (Cynthia Anthony)
07/01/2011
Stimulation
Business records from AT&T from 6/15/05 - 7/4/08 (yes, that's from the year 2005!)
07/01/2011
Stipulation
Business records from Gentiva Health Services from 1/1/08 - 7/16/08 )from Jan 1, 2008)
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx
Hey ngracie, anything in those 20000+ pages of docs you have stored on your computer to indicate what these stipulations of evidence might have been about or even copies of the original subpoenaes granted for the unknown purpose to obtain this information?
What are you refering too rambler?

...STIMULATION's SIMULATION's or STIPULATION???
of The Script

Level 6

Location hidden

#507702 Sep 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Guilty CMA's going to be interviewed/write a book/tell what really happened so that ZG, TM and RK can rightfully profit from the child's death because they were victims who deserve to be financially compensated! Did any of the three provide testimony which might have otherwise went toward proving CMA's guilt.....no but let's forget about that. CASE CLOSED!
Variation -
Innocent CMA will confess to an accidental drowning death, involvement of GA -- charges involving molestation, staging remains, lying, etc against GA were never filed because LE didn't believe her - but EVERYONE will believe the interview/book/whatever because the way CMA tells it, it's CASE CLOSED!
You are dreaming aloud rambler...

Innocent Casey is fully aware it was a Big Show!

Zaneida G., Roy Kronk and Tim Miller were Nancy Grace's PUPPETs
to keep dropping her Bombshells for Ratings...

They can Sue Nancy Grace for Royalty!!!!

None of them testified...They were implicated by the Media..
Just like Leonard Padilla...Feeding Nancy Grace his 10 gallon
Lying Hat..to set The Stage for The Script in 08/08/08!

Casey owes them NOTHING ., unless They had a Meeting with her before being incarcerated...Which I doubt very much...
Well actually ,Casey did with Leonard Padilla.,when he bailed her out of OCSO on a $520,000.00 Bond!

Did Lenny recruit the gang for The Queen?

Hey! Rambler...
What if Cheney Mason is right and this case ends up in
The Florida Supreme Court...
What if Casey Anthony takes the stand and testify instead of
writing a book/tell/all the crap! and GET JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE?

Roy, Zaneida, Tim, Lenny, Jose, Cheney, George, Cindy, etc,
the whole Ninth Circus gang would all be there!
That would be Pretty Hot eh? Unless the Heat comes down in
The Ninth first!

Know what I mean....Deer?

Who knows?

Level 6

Location hidden

#507703 Sep 10, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
I got no idea what your talking about marce...
Your confused again poor thing...?

Casey never said ONE WORD at her trial!!! Real or Big Show!

But everyone else did put "Their 2 Cents" in for her tho!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr RoxLo 1,420,271
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 98,176
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Actual Science 61,082
News Attention drivers: Waldo's 'speed trap' police ... (Jun '07) 6 hr Road Runner 65
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr ImaginaryFriend 73,693
Review: Global Motorwerks LLC (Aug '13) 14 hr Patislockedup 25
News The Methodist Church May Split Over LGBT Issues... 18 hr Fa-Foxy 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages