CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#507657 Sep 9, 2013
Update to the story linked above.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-576020...
Ctz

Riverside, CA

#507658 Sep 9, 2013
If poor fat George is so despondent and upset, the cops need to take his new gun before he kills someone else - or his self...
Ctz

Riverside, CA

#507659 Sep 9, 2013
Ctz wrote:
If poor fat George Z is so despondent and upset, the cops need to take his new gun before he kills someone else - or his self...
Oh no I posted this on the wrong thread, Please Rambler dont beat me up, I wont do this again. I promise

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#507660 Sep 9, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Silly WEB, you know I'm not STM.
I'm your favorite poster, EVER.
Ok STM whatever you say!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#507661 Sep 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Guilty CMA's going to be interviewed/write a book/tell what really happened so that ZG, TM and RK can rightfully profit from the child's death because they were victims who deserve to be financially compensated! Did any of the three provide testimony which might have otherwise went toward proving CMA's guilt.....no but let's forget about that. CASE CLOSED!
Variation -
Innocent CMA will confess to an accidental drowning death, involvement of GA -- charges involving molestation, staging remains, lying, etc against GA were never filed because LE didn't believe her - but EVERYONE will believe the interview/book/whatever because the way CMA tells it, it's CASE CLOSED!
You wish!
Casey will not stick to the script...otherwised, the
bankcruptcy would not have been filed..You have to
read between the lines deer!

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#507663 Sep 10, 2013
Where are all the Caylee lovers at this morning?

Hmmm... what happened to all the Fake Child Advocates on this thread?

Still waiting on Marce et al to speak their minds on the issue of Tavares poster referring to Down Syndrome kids as "defective helmet wearing retards"

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#507664 Sep 10, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey's on her knees somewhere earning her keep, the baby-killing skank.
Alot of care those patients are getting while you type away on every thread of this forum all day... Some nurse!!
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#507666 Sep 10, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of care those patients are getting while you type away on every thread of this forum all day... Some nurse!!
Just play along, it's easier.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#507667 Sep 10, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssssttttttt..........manager s don't give direct care, dear. My staff is doing a fine job out in the field, as always. I'll be heading out later for a meeting offsite, you'll have to find someone else to give you the attention you crave. Or here's a thought, go do something productive. Get a job. Get a life.
Again, you know nothing about me. You never met me. You have no factual information on me, just what you decide to make up to suit your needs.

Secondly, I don't believe you are a manager of anything other than Poopsyhead. But, Posting on Topix is not in your job description, now is it?

Be the professional that you CLAIM to be. Managers can still get out from behind the desk and go to patient's homes ya know?

or you too lazy for that? Oh you might have to get off topix to do that!

I know alot more about your "profession" than you think I do. And you've been caught in lies. So just stop with the charades and do some actual real work. Topix posting is not a career.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#507668 Sep 10, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just play along, it's easier.
Play along with what? Tavares makes up lots of lies about lots of posters who she never met and has no actual facts on.

I think it's funny. That's all she's got. Same jokes, recycled for the last 5 years.

1. diseased brain
2. welfare/no job
3. fat
4. liar
5. poor

That's her list. Just variation on the wording. But all her statements are just recycled over and over to attack any poster she doesn't like that day. 5 years of it... She latches on to a few and attacks all day long, relentlessly.

That's what she does while she is supposedly at this very important "job" of hers...

She claims her "staff" is handling the patient care. Oh while she sits in chair at the computer typing away on Topix... Does she realize how ridiculous she sounds??

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#507669 Sep 10, 2013
No one really knows anything about anybody that posts here.

Some do seem to be idiotic TROLLS though.

Here's a stupid article about the stupid slut CA.
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/casey-a...
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#507670 Sep 10, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Play along with what? Tavares makes up lots of lies about lots of posters who she never met and has no actual facts on.
I think it's funny. That's all she's got. Same jokes, recycled for the last 5 years.
1. diseased brain
2. welfare/no job
3. fat
4. liar
5. poor
That's her list. Just variation on the wording. But all her statements are just recycled over and over to attack any poster she doesn't like that day. 5 years of it... She latches on to a few and attacks all day long, relentlessly.
That's what she does while she is supposedly at this very important "job" of hers...
She claims her "staff" is handling the patient care. Oh while she sits in chair at the computer typing away on Topix... Does she realize how ridiculous she sounds??
Nobody believes the "career" crap (or anything else).

I was being facetious.
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

#507671 Sep 10, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Did you notice they say Casey took the stand & told how Lee molested her? WTH??

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#507672 Sep 10, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Sanka, cut the crap. I've never done anything to her other than to tell her about her vile trash talking. Ever since then she's latched onto me with daily insults.

She automatically accuses everyone of being on welfare, or we live in trailer parks, or slums.

She's superior to everyone else. And she's the only one with money?

What does income have to do with anything?

Sanka... are you a millionair? No? well then you're not worthy either.

What is every one of you living the lifestyles of the rich and famous?

Marce, STM, Sanka, Maverick, Chuck, et al... You livin large eh?

I F___king doubt it!! If you are then post a pic of your Rolls Royce.

Post a pic of your 10 million dollar mansions...

Yep, didn't think so.

Put your money where your mouth is Tavares. Stop bragging that you are so far superior to everyone else and prove it?

Being a bitter, hateful, mean, degrading bitch DOES not make you superior to anyone. It makes you inferior.

Having more money or less money than someone else doesn't matter.
Why does she use income or things as an evaluator of one's worth? It doesn't make her any better than any one of us.

Being kind, friendly, and accepting of all people is what makes one superior.

So sick of the followers on here who think that since they've posted with her for 5 years, that they are somehow "friends". No matter what she does that is morally wrong, you will back her up just because you've been troll buddies for 5 years.

Grow a fucking backbone Sanka, Marce, STM, Maverick, whoever you all are.

She even attacked me for being Not being mean to Ron. None of you are nice to me. so now I'm not allowed to be nice to anyone else? Just because SHE says so??

Really? Is Tavares the boss of this thread? You all jumped on the wagon to make fun of Ron when I asked him about his volunteering.

You all make fun of me for being friendly with Texas poster. And why shouldn't I be? Tavares attacks her daily and Texas dishes it back.

But it's perfectly okay for Tavares to attack relentlessly, but not okay for others.

Ever since I got here, I've been accused of being Brad, Zazz, Texas, Dawg, Webb, and whoever else you people don't like.

Is it so hard to accept that I don't like Tavares's attitude and treatment of others, so I must be a troll or I must be wearing a hat?

For F__K sake!! You people are so caught up in group mentality it is un-f__king-believable!!

Liz was nice to me so I was to her. Queen is nice to me so I'm nice to her.

The only people who have issues with me are Tavares and her sheeple.

Bunch of hypocrites!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#507673 Sep 10, 2013
Yes, it's just a crappy "celebrity" site, ugh, they are the worst.
Just thought I'd post it since Casey is a turd.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#507674 Sep 10, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody believes the "career" crap (or anything else).
I was being facetious.
Sorry. My mistake. I'm just so used to all her buddies ganging up on me with their multiple screen names. I thought you were one too.

I apologize.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#507676 Sep 10, 2013
I'm also sick of you FAKE Caylee lovers... who don't have the courage to stand up and tell Tavares that her posts about Down Syndrome kids is wrong and that she should tone down her behavior and apologize.

But, if someone here were to say Caylee was a "deformed, defective, helmet wearing, drooling, retard" the gang of Caylee lovers would come out in full effect.

Yet, it's okay when Tavares says that about an innocent child with Down Syndrome, everyone turns a blind eye.

If Brad made that statement, and I don't really even know who Brad is, just from hearing you all talk about him constantly, but if he or Ron were to say it, you all would harass him for days, weeks, months to come and never let it rest.

Hypocritical followers!

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#507677 Sep 10, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
The same could be said for you, Spazz. You know nothing about me, my job, or my life. You've imagined up a whole list of medical problems that I don't have, surgeries that I didn't have, and all kinds of ridiculous crap. If I had all the medical issues that you and the TexasTwaffle made up I'd either be dead or in a hospital. I couldn't care less of what you and other Topix people think of how I use my work hours. Suffice it to say that I'm getting paid rather well for sitting here making you crazy. It doesn't take me two hours to throw a post up here. I can do it in five minutes or less, and my position certainly allows me a five minute break here and there. Oh and dear? You don't tell me what to do. I'm guessing you don't tell anyone what to do. I don't care to meet you, Spazz. I know from your posts in all your socks that you're trash, pure trash. You're a liar, a vicious pig, and you have the filthiest mouth I've seen on this message board. Now I'm off to an off-site meeting for the afternoon and you'll have to get your attention elsewhere, you repulsive pig.
This coming from the "Classy and Superior" Tavares poster who refers to Down Syndrome kid as "snot drooling, shitty pants, defective, deformed, helmet wearing RETARDS"

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#507678 Sep 10, 2013
Only 5 minutes here and there?

Yeaaaa rightttttttttt!!!

You are on here HOURS a day, EVERY day!! For over 5 or 6 years.

Stop bragging about your self. No one cares! You are a celebrity in your own mind.

I know plenty of Nurse managers and they do NOT act the way you do. They don't speak the way you DO.

And they sure as hell don't have time to sit at a desk to insult anybody and everybody for hours a day.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#507679 Sep 10, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
I'm also sick of you FAKE Caylee lovers... who don't have the courage to stand up and tell Tavares that her posts about Down Syndrome kids is wrong and that she should tone down her behavior and apologize.
But, if someone here were to say Caylee was a "deformed, defective, helmet wearing, drooling, retard" the gang of Caylee lovers would come out in full effect.
Yet, it's okay when Tavares says that about an innocent child with Down Syndrome, everyone turns a blind eye.
If Brad made that statement, and I don't really even know who Brad is, just from hearing you all talk about him constantly, but if he or Ron were to say it, you all would harass him for days, weeks, months to come and never let it rest.
Hypocritical followers!
I haven't SEEN any posts about a child with Downs so I can't comment on them.

I don't check all the threads here in Orlando.
I purposely avoid the ones that have to do with Trayvon Martin's death after getting into an argument with someone over there MONTHS ago.
I don't have much time to come around here anymore and usually do to try and interact with some of the ones I used to post with.

I found the poster from Texas to be rather annoying. Pulling up every thread that ever was in Orlando to make stupid comments is dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min An NFL Fan 1,403,552
News Gay-bashing US pastor feeling the heat from SA 29 min Rainbow Kid 4
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 45 min Abandoned kids 214
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 2 hr Just Think 1,578
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 19,095
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr LizW 73,670
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Earthling-1 60,657

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages